Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 pm
AandOE

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra ???? ▪ Stamina ???? ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra confused ?? ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Noctis bit down on his mask which was pretty thick. Once the doctor injected him with the red fluid he was introduced into a new world of unbelievable pain. Biting down hard on the object in his mouth. He seemed to seize within the straps that confined him. Then after what seemed like a life time to Noctis he stopped moving.I It seemed like he had passed out from the pain of it all. He was motionless as the seal had finished. After a few moment he opened his eyes slowly, he slowly looked from side to side at the two people nearest to him."Did it work?"He wondered this as he looked at the doctor.

((Decided a Sannin could handle the pain pretty well razz Though he's still in pain.))
Character: Noctis Shinsetsu
Technique Name: Disruption
Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: N/A
First method activated.

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:03 am
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After a while Kojin stood up and noticed all her clothes were washed and neatly folded. She couldn't believe how well this hospital was treating her. How come they were doing all this for her however? After quickly putting her clothes on her body she walked downstairs to the lady at the front desk. "Hello ma'am I was recently a patient and I need my wallet and ID." She said softly as her ID would have her adopted name on it. Shinsetsu. She waited patiently for the sweet old nurse to get her things from behind the desk.

Survival

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Kojin Kyuketsu

With the procedure over with, the echoes of Noctis's pain grunting settled. Straps were released, the young man was free to pay his two thousand ryo bill, and then go train to master his newfound Juin. "Yes, you should be feeling better now if it worked. Are any ill feelings still present?" One questioned him, as Six finished tidying the room. The Fuuinjutsu on the walls faded, the injection needle was sterilized, and one of the stacks of papers on the ground slid back onto the floor once more.

Downstairs, Kojin met up with her old woman caretaker. Reaching into her desk, the elderly woman's smile quickly faded. "Oh dearie, it seems that I left them up in your room. They should be in the nightstand beside the bed. I do hope that you feel better, young girl, and eat properly from now on. Can't have you passing out like that again!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra ???? ▪ Stamina ???? ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra confused ?? ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000

Noctis stood slowly, he felt different than before that was sure. But he didn't know if it was a good thing or not. That pain was something he never felt before. But now that it was over, he felt stronger. He longer felt any pain from doing normal activities. And he hadn't coughed since the procedure was over. Noctis pulled a bag of ryo out and payed his bill in full."It seems, i'm better...for now. If I once again get worse...then I guess there's no helping me huh?"Noctis nodded at the doctor and his assistant in thanks as he began walking out. Passing by a mirror he stopped, looking at his eyes they seemed to have changed color and the bits of hair you could see also changed. He slowly removed his mask and blank headband. From the last time he had seen himself. He had completely changed, he no longer had the deep cold blue eyes, They were golden and shown brightly in the room. He looked at his long purple hair, it used to be also a darker blue. Noctis slowly covered his face back up."Thanks doc." Noctis said outloud as he exited.

Character: Noctis Shinsetsu
Technique Name: Disruption
Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: N/A
First method activated.
The user after years of sensing the emotions that people let out so easily. Discovered a way to not only hide his emotions, but to hide all other info of himself. With a seal carved into his body he can activate it at will. The user will then not give off any info to any sensor no matter who they are. But in return the user cannot use chakra or stamina and this is incapable of fighting on a fair level with this jutsu active. The user must release the jutsu for him to able to use jutsu and then reactivate it again after. Hiding all information must be active for a minimum of 5 posts before it can be broken. It should be in the form of a seal place on the person for it to use, but due to the technique they would unable to discover the seals presence. The second part of the jutsu is basically the same as the first, the user can hide all his info from the enemy. But this way allows him to use Jutsu, because of this a (only)sensors the same rank or higher can see his info after 5 posts of studying. And the jutsu must be active for 5 posts before it can be broken.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:23 am
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

She nodded to the woman as she claimed her things and that's when everything hit her. Depression claimed her mood as she accidentally bumped into a gold eyed man wearing a cloth over his face. "Sorry." She muttered as she ran a hand through her hair. She began to wonder if the leaf was going to kill her now for defeating the jounin. It wasn't like she killed him or anything. Just put him within his place as things were chaotic then. However she knew for a fact that they were going to attempt to kill her. She would need to do everything within her power to defend her life. She still had some ryo so she could have a weapon made for her couldn't she? As there were endless possibilities she wandered out of the hospital [exit]

Survival

Grand Chevalier Haji

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:32 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1240/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000

Noctis continued walking as Kyojin bumped into her, why she was there he had no idea. But he had known ever since he woken up. He sensed her emotions when she woke since he was only on the second floor. He decided he would follow her to see what she was doing and why she was here.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:34 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin/Anbu | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 540/540 | Stamina: 560/560~

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 88 / AC: 12250
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku finally locating the only building matching the description of a hospital passed into its interior. Looking about for the description he previously saw on the paper he searched through the shadows to see anyone with a face even similar to the one he was seeking. Finding an older woman that seemed to be the attendant or something of the entrance, nothing currently seemed out of place. A standard hospital to his perspective. He thought about simply asking for the directions for the specialty doctor.

Giving it a bit of thought it might not be a great idea to reveal himself to anyone considering his present attire. Not completely having a firm understanding of this city and Konaha's relationships. Quickly rushing to the shadows casting along the stairway he emerged from them hugging the wall silently moving up the stairs. With the support of his silent soles walking along each step was with ease but he felt out each step insuring they would not make any creeks as he shifted weight gradually upon each step. Finally reaching the top of the stairs he tried to make sense of where to start looking. Opening a few doors just a sliver or taking a quick peek through the keyholes he made his way room to room silently. Coming upon the last door of the floor he knew that he had to be behind it. That is if he was even on this floor. Slowing his breathing and steadying his heart he reached out to the doorknob. Giving a soft couple of knocks to the door as he slowly opened it. Seeing that the man he was in fact searching for was inside he swiftly dropped his arms to his side and gave a bow to him but still keeping his eyes up. Unsure of his reaction to his current attire and for his own safety. "Hello, I represent a client that Is very much interested in your services ."

(OOC: Masked and Cloaked)

AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:47 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

The Doctor, One, sat at the far end of the room, buried in a mountain of paperwork. He produced a single grunt of acknowledgement to the stranger's request, not even lifting his head to break concentration. Six, however, had gone completely unnoticed by the newcomer, having been sitting in the corner just next to the door the entire time. "What do they want, who wants it, how do they want it, why do they want it, where do they want it, and what is the payment," her sultry, silky questions hung in the air behind the cloaked man. They were all necessary questions in this day and age, and she knew that One would've asked them if she hadn't. Six leaned back in her chair, crossing her bare legs at the knees so that one foot hung in the air next to the man's cloak. Given a few more seconds, Six would start to twiddle his cloak with her toes.

Kazuraii

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:38 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku paused a moment not noticing the other in the room. This not being good he was not informed of this man having a partner, or perhaps a lover. She didn't exactly look like the take her home to meet the parents type, but who was he to judge. Either way he got a very overbearing vibe from her. The choosing of his words felt greatly more important not only to ensure that he would accompany him but how deep he was in danger played a great part as well. "Well, representing the client that is wanting this procedure done, however he did not disclose with me all of that information. I will answer the best that I can. What they want Is assistance with an implant, An eye implant. As for the why, I was not told myself the reasoning behind such an operation. Nor could I determine one." Ryoku paused for a bit hoping that the next bit of information given would suffice. "As for the who and where, We would have to travel to another location I'm afraid. Both of which I cannot disclose at this present time, but in return the payment will be more rewarding. Exactly what the payment might be I am unsure, although my client has much pull in the current world. I'm Sure he can give you something or somethings that you desire."

Sending his thoughts to Ibara on this matter. 'I have encountered Miyamoto, he seems to have had a partner with him at the time, they seem connected in some way. Negotiations are currently peaceful but they want much information. Including who you are and where we would be going. I have yet to give said information and baited them to loose interest.'

Blinkkyz

AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

Six continued to twiddle his cloak with her toes as he spoke, fairly certain that he was not into her type of girlish figure. Maybe he prefers them with more curves, or even less curves? Paying attention, her interest piqued when the nameless man spoke of an implant. Stopping with the twiddling, Six leaned forward to pull on her lengthy boots. As she laced them up, her sultry voice replied, "We want something that the local Mafia, thugs, and other undesirables do not have the capability of giving. Aside from that, we cannot move unless we know where we are going, to avoid any set traps." Blindly following people is not how One and Six had managed to keep their place in this rough town. If they had, they would've been taken out months ago.

Kazuraii

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:25 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku stood a moment at her response it would seem as though she currently spoke for the one he came to see. As if there was a bit of a rank system, or whatever it might have been he was currently dealing with her now. Being no real way to sway them of knowing the location he gave a look around again once or twice. Slowly closing the door behind him before answering. "My client resides in the Fire country, His access to resources is near limitless and I am sure that you would come to an understanding. I can understand your concern with following someone blindly. I will personally insure that no harm will befall anyone that comes with me. The insurance would be myself. I personally would keep anything from disturbing our travels. Any form of transportation would be fine. Whichever you would choose."

User Image

+42 Chakra/Stamina (resting)

AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

It didn't take much to figure out who the cloaked man was speaking about, from his information and Mamoru's experience. A resident of the fire country, with an implant, was most likely a shinobi from Konoha. Implants were near unheard of in ordinary folks, so it could only be that. This client also has access to vast resources, which meant that they were either the Hokage or the Daimyo. The Daimyo is not a shinobi, so that left the Hokage. "We've met him before, after we helped with your Kyuubi problem." One coughed at her remark and raised a hand to wave her off. Lifting herself up off her chair, Six put her hands on her hips. "Seems that only I will be necessary for this. Lead the way." (I'll post again at wherever you quote me at next. Feel free to head all the way back and then quote, if that's faster. Assume Six is taking care of her stealth and what not on her own, but is within distance of you.)

Kazuraii

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku sighed a bit to himself almost as if it was relief. Thinking to himself and a bit to Ibara he let him know that they would be on their way. 'They managed to piece things together that you would have been the client. But we are in fact on the way. Where would we lure him to?' Looking over at the doctor. "I will randevu just outside of the Gimangakure gates, The guards here are not very fond of me. Thank you for accompanying as well." He bowed at the doctor before opening the door behind him. Taking a few steps around the corner and then making a handsign and dropping down into the shadows.

*Exit*

Blinkkyz

AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:37 am
              User ImageUser Image
                                                              CHAKRA:: / x STAMINA:: / x AC: x RYO::
                                                              ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡

Elizabeth bumped open the doors to the hospital with her shoulder and walked inside with her hostage over her shoulder. She figured with him here, the girls would be far from danger now. She walked up to the reception desk with him on that shoulder and spoke to the receptionist. "I need somebody to treat this guy for the bends and take a look at a seal on his body...hes causing problems in the entertainment district and its definitely related to that seal. Can you do this for me?" She asked in a rather straightforward manner.

◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡
                                                              - SPEED RELEASE - - PUP / MED - - GENNIN - - OTOGAKURE -

PASSIVES::
                                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

AandOE

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

The nurse at the front desk nodded, guiding the two up a set of back stairs, and around to the front again, ending up nearly in the same place as they started, only one floor higher. Knocking softly on the door, the nurse excused herself from the two, vanishing down the hallway in only a few scant steps. As the door creaked open, Six stood, arms affixed, before giving Elizabeth and the man a good once over. Checking everything out, she pushed the door the rest of the way open, revealing the good doctor, One, at his desk. Papers were stacked sky high, wicked fuuin decorated the walls, and two empty hospital beds sat unused on the left. Six led the patrons with a simple arm stroke, pointing them out. "What seems to be the problem," One asked, back still turned, even as the nurse reappeared with a small hypodermic needle and a pair of gloves. Setting to work, the nurse helped to lay the male patron down, administered a dose of painkillers, and then set to work with a low level Healing Hands. Six, bored of this sort of thing, went back to the door, gently closed it, and then sat down at her own corner desk to do some doodles.

Holy Rinaku

User Image

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas