Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customst: Aprils 90% OFF! Winners pg13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:38 pm
Entry Tag: (ShadowsCursed | Unicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: A bottle of wine?
WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: I'd like a dark grey color for his body with a lighter grey design of any sort around his legs
Eyes: Bright Purple
Mane: Curly- Dark Green
Tail: (Colorists Choice as to what looks good)

Hooves/Fetlocks: Brown

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn Horn
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

I want some bunches of grapes in his hair and at his feet. I'd love to have some brownish vines weaving into his hair and tail as well.

At his feet I'd love a wooden basket filled with bunches of grapes.

Vinyard Inspiration

Custom Pet:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dionicio
Owner: ShadowsCursed
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Lush
Mate:
Tag Background: Colorist Choice
Tag frame color: Dark Brown
Tag feather color(s): Purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self Design

~*~ PRICING ~*~
Base: 77k
Edits: Moderate - 20k
Total: 97k  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:42 pm
Entry Tag: (White Neko Chan | Angeni/Kirin crossbreed | CC | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Angeni/Kirin Crossbreed
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: Basket if possible
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding between Miyako and Aiko
WIP Needed? Up to Colorist. I do not mind.

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: N/A
Scales: CC
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I would like the soquili to be a combination of both of the parents if possible.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide once the pet is done
Owner: White Neko Chan
Breed: Angeni/Kirin
Temper: Will decide later
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A since it is not a full angeni
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A since it is not a full angeni

Personality (required In general):As a foal, he initally have a reserved personality and wasn't sure about anything around him except for his family's love for him However, as he grows into an adult, he learned more about the world and developed the yearning for adventure so it transformed him from a reserved and uncertain colt to a daring and fearless stallion that enjoys his solititude but won't object to his family's company. He might look like he is harmless but when someone hurts his family, they will see a side that rarely comes out- merciless and cold.
Plot ideas (required): A possible chance where he could lose someone dear to his heart.. maybe a member of the family. Something that would wake him up to see that being a loner doesn't have to be a way of life. Or, Someone could take him to the life of the forbidden forest.. More plot ideas could grow if the right rper is found.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:19 pm
Entry Tag: ( TrigunKittie | Seathi | Moderate | Solo Custom (w/ familiar) )

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate (not sure if I'm over-estimating for the mane, but that's ok!)
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: Maned, no spikey tail or upper arm fins
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: My favorite MLP baby sea pony toy when I was little <3
WIP Needed? Only if it's not too much trouble :3

Body: Light, pearly, green-yellow color. I guess maybe almost frog colored XD. Fins are the same color as the body with aqua highlights. See reference pics.
Face: Cute little pony face, light blush on her cheeks and dark periwinkle blue eyes.
Mane: Custom mane. Bright, super shiny aqua blue, long and swirly, but not messy. I used to love to swish her mane under water and watch how it rippled and flowed through the water. <3
Tail: Seathi tail, no tail fins. Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maybe colored like the fin highlights? Whatever you think looks good with the rest of her :3
Reference Image(s): (I might have went overboard LOL)
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5 (from cartoon)
Pic 6
Body 1
Body 2
Body 3
Closeup 1
Closeup 2
Closeup 3
Closeup 4
Closeup 5
Toy Front
Toy Back 1 (Sea Shimmer is in lower right corner)
Toy Back 2
Turtle Float (Familiar)
Shell Necklace

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Fins: Main fin color same as body, with blue/turquoise/aqua colored highlights same as reference pictures.
Other Notes: if there is a way to have her whole body appear shimmery and pearly like the toy that would be amazing! <3

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Simple beaded light pink scallop shell necklace. Doesn't have to be exactly like reference pic, just there to give you an idea. I would prefer solid or mottled coloring instead of stripes. Other than that, the beads/coloring is up to you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shell Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sea Shimmer
Owner: TrigunKittie
Breed: Seathi
Temper: Playful
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC or 015 Undersea Melody

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My Little Pony commercial cosplay

.:Familiar:.
Name: Shelly
Owner: TrigunKittie
Breed: Sea Turtle
Temper: Loyal
Reference image?: Turtle Float (Familiar)
Accessory color?: CC
Tag colors?: CC
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both please
Teepee link: n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:28 pm
Entry Tag: (Rita Zyon | Ulun'suti/Flutter | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Username of owner(s): Rita Zyon
Breed: Ulun'Suti x Flutter
Level of Edits: Mod-Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes
(If so) Element: Wood  

Rita Zyon

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:52 pm
Entry Tag: (nekolulu | Half-Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species:Half Kirin, half wind
Body Build: War horse leg down pose
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: Oc
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body:storm gray with white feet, crest, belly, nose and ear trips
Marks: black faiding to white tabby strips.
eyes: red.
Mane: I would like some feathes and custom braids thiny
Tail: feathers with one big braid
Hooves/Fetlocks: furry
Reference Image(s):his brother

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Pick whichever one you think would work the best.
Wings: heron please I would like them storm gray white tiped and striped like body.
Fins: None.
Scales: dark gray and silver
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: Nope.

Trading Post Items: red arrow head necklace .
Custom Items: bracelets and a feathered blanket with a cat plushie on it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: cat plushie. blanket

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lucfer Norikous
Owner: nekolulu
Breed: half breed OC
Temper: crazy
Mate: None.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice:n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:07 pm
Haha! The fun has been doubled!

Entry Tag: (ImAHarumiBunny | Regular | Moderate | Twins)

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please!!! I love this character and while I'm not always good at the details, some things might need to be changed along the way, be it if there is too much of one color or not enough of another. Maybe there might even need to be more blood spatter or something totally different. But yes I love WIP images.

Body: Black with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and gray facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth. Maybe an expression change to show anger,hatred/give a hint to his sadistic and insane nature? (I'm not sure if it costs extra or if it would fall under the edits...I didn't know it was possible to do an expression change.)
Mane: I want it long Gray/silver with black and red feathers and if possible skulls with the feathers. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own style.
I'd like the hair to be styled this way but long enough to go to the ground and rest in front of his feet ((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style.)) I still want the feathers and skulls in the hair, decorating the braid or if it looks tacky then CC. With the feathers and accessories if anything looks too tacky or if there is too much red, black or anything else, feel free to CC what needs to be fixed. Meaning change the color of the items, move them, take away some or even add some.
Tail: Same style as the mane, braided and long in the length enough to touch the ground and I still want skulls with feathers in the tail also.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): OC
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him. He is a rather sadistic and crazy character, think of him as a sick person. This is going to be a fun character to play because he believes he kills others but it is all in his head, he sees blood everywhere including on himself. ((I'd like both front legs to be down.))

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with a few skulls decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a skull and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone and it would be awesome if some feathers could be incorporated with the scythe as well.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Grimm
Owner: ImAHarumiBunny
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Red and Black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is my pet, I won it from a shop but the shop is no longer around... I have tried to contact the owner of the shop but she seems to no longer be around. Also this is something that I created myself sort of off from the character but it is still Original.

-------------------------------------------------------------

WIP Needed? Yes please!!!

Body: White with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and silver facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth. Maybe an expression change to show anger,hatred/give a hint to his sadistic and insane nature? (I'm not sure if it costs extra or if it would fall under the edits...I didn't know it was possible to do an expression change.)
Mane: I want it long Gray/silver with white feathers and blood red jewel drops. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own style.
I'd like the hair to be styled this way but long enough to go to the ground and rest in front of his feet ((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style.)) I still want the feathers and skulls in the hair, decorating the braid or if it looks tacky then CC. With the feathers and accessories if anything looks too tacky or if there is too much red, white or anything else, feel free to CC what needs to be fixed. Meaning change the position of the items, move them, take away some or even add some.
Tail: Same style as the mane, braided and long in the length enough to touch the ground and I still want jewels with feathers in the tail also.
Reference Image(s):
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for >>No skulls and feathers, jewel drops and white feathers. Red, white and silver in color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him. He is a rather sadistic and crazy character, think of him as a sick person. This is going to be a fun character to play because he believes he kills others but it is all in his head, he sees blood everywhere including on himself. ((I'd like both front legs to be down.))

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with blood colored jewel drops decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a jewel and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone and it would be awesome if some feathers could be incorporated with the scythe as well.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Vasilios
Owner: Green Ever After
Temper: Malevolent
Mate:
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color(s): Red and White

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes

((I hope this was done right!))  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

ChaoticLeviathan

Distinct Hunter

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 pm
Entry Tag: (ChaoticLeviathan | Half-Hippo | Heavy (Extreme?) | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy (possibly extreme?)
Soquili Species: Half-Hippo
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Final Fantasy 13-2 Valhalla Lightning
WIP Needed? Yes, Please

Body: Flesh tone with the mark of the l'cie (like the necklace pendent in this reference pic) left front leg, above boot wrap
Face: Serious expression with blueish grey eyes (see reference pic #1)
Mane: see ref. pic #2)
Tail: Hawk Tail with white feathers, covering back legs like skirt in ref pic #3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black talons on front claw feet with black back hooves
Reference Image(s): #1 | #2 | #3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt:none
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: Pauldrons and chestplate like reference pic #4, gauntlets style wraps for the front legs like pic #5, leg wraps like boots for back legs in reference pic #6. Her sword in reference pic #7and sheild in reference pic #8
Either the sword and sheild in front of her (like sword stuck in ground with shield leaning against it from behind or sheild on back hip and sword in ground. Which ever you think looks better
Reference Image(s) for Items: #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lightning Farron
Owner: ChaoticLeviathan
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Serious
Mate:
Tag Background: Like this, please

Text under tag: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Cosplay Edition  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 pm
Entry Tag: sailormoon72491 | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Body Build: Fluffy Hooves
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Pink with white socks on all four
Face: Pink with a white muzzle
Mane: Follow colors on the reference.
Tail: Follow the colors on the reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a orange and the fetlocks are white.
Eyes: Orange
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Poofy styled hat,Huge ribbon draped around his body and it tied at his chest. And hair and tail edits. Follow ref for an idea, I can't describe the style.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Edetan
Owner: sailormoon72491
Breed: Regular
Temper: Flirty

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Own design.  

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 pm
ImAHarumiBunny

Entry Tag: (ImAHarumiBunny | Regular | Moderate | Twins)

WIP Needed? Yes please!!! I love this character and while I'm not always good at the details, some things might need to be changed along the way, be it if there is too much of one color or not enough of another. Maybe there might even need to be more blood spatter or something totally different. But yes I love WIP images.

Body: Black with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and gray facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth. Maybe an expression change to show anger,hatred/give a hint to his sadistic and insane nature? (I'm not sure if it costs extra or if it would fall under the edits...I didn't know it was possible to do an expression change.)
Mane: I want it long Gray/silver with black and red feathers and if possible skulls with the feathers. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own style.
I'd like the hair to be styled this way but long enough to go to the ground and rest in front of his feet ((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style.)) I still want the feathers and skulls in the hair, decorating the braid or if it looks tacky then CC. With the feathers and accessories if anything looks too tacky or if there is too much red, black or anything else, feel free to CC what needs to be fixed. Meaning change the color of the items, move them, take away some or even add some.
Tail: Same style as the mane, braided and long in the length enough to touch the ground and I still want skulls with feathers in the tail also.
Reference Image(s): OC
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with a few skulls decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a skull and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Grimm
Owner: ImAHarumiBunny
Temper: Sadistic
Mate:
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Red and Black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is my pet, I won it from a shop but the shop is no longer around... I have tried to contact the owner of the shop but she seems to no longer be around. Also this is something that I created myself sort of off from the character but it is still Original.

-------------------------------------------------------------

WIP Needed? Yes please!!!

Body: White with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and silver facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth. Maybe an expression change to show anger,hatred/give a hint to his sadistic and insane nature? (I'm not sure if it costs extra or if it would fall under the edits...I didn't know it was possible to do an expression change.)
Mane: I want it long Gray/silver with white feathers and blood red jewel drops. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own style.
I'd like the hair to be styled this way but long enough to go to the ground and rest in front of his feet ((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style.)) I still want the feathers and skulls in the hair, decorating the braid or if it looks tacky then CC. With the feathers and accessories if anything looks too tacky or if there is too much red, white or anything else, feel free to CC what needs to be fixed. Meaning change the position of the items, move them, take away some or even add some.
Tail: Same style as the mane, braided and long in the length enough to touch the ground and I still want jewels with feathers in the tail also.
Reference Image(s):
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for >>No skulls and feathers, jewel drops and white feathers. Red, white and silver in color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with blood colored jewel drops decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a jewel and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:Vasilios
Owner: Green Ever After
Temper: Malevolent
Mate:
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color(s): Red and White

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: yes

((I hope this was done right!))
Removing this form.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 pm
Entry Tag: (~Twilight...Angel~ | Regular Draft | Light | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Light
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Old Toy Horse
WIP Needed? nope

Body: Chestnut
Markings: Cream Face Marking (blaze), Dark Grey Hooves, Any other markings that he may look good with are Colorist Choice (since markings are fun!)
Face:
Eye Color - Dark Blue
Mane: Long Mane of flowy hair with a braid starting at the middle on the top of the head
Color - Light Brown
Tail: Cropped
Color - Light Brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathered
Reference Image(s):
Hercules; Hair Idea 1; Hair Idea 2; Hair idea that was too beautiful to not share!; Blaze marking example; Interesting marking 1; Interesting Marking 2; Markings are still CC, just two interesting ideas xD lol!

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Blue Blanket (not sure if that would be considered shop item), Bridle, and a Light blue bow for his tail
Reference Image(s) for Items:
all items are on this example; Bow 1; Bow 2; Bridle 1; Bridle 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hercules
Owner: ~Twilight...Angel~
Breed: Toy Horse, or CC
Temper: Gentle
Mate: ---
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed the pet myself  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 pm
Entry Tag: (Chi honda | Wind | CC | Solo Custom )

'

Edit Category: CC (Mod to Extreme would be awesome though)
Soquili Species: Wind.
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: Basket.
Concept Origin: Original - my mind.
WIP Needed? Yes.

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: I'd like the hair to be Braided & Braided.
Tail: CC
Reference Image(s): All I have to give is a song. This song is basically how I'd like his personality to be and for him to appear. Hope this makes sense.
Owl city - fireflies

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): cc
Wings: cc
Scales: cc
Pelt: cc
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Um well I was thinking maybe he could have glowing specks in his hair almost like fireflies or a lantern maybe. Either way the edits are up to you I'd just like them to be based on the song and maybe a little bit of cirque du soleil style!
Oh and Any more edits you would like to add to him though feel free!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tadakeiyou
Owner: Chi Honda
Breed: Wind
Temper: Carefree
Tag Background: CC - Custom tag would be awesome if available.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself - inspiration comes from owl city's song though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm
Entry Tag: (Cowboy Peep | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Julius-Harvest Moon

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Default Male
Body Build: Default [one leg up]
Concept Origin: Cosplay- Harvest Moon
WIP Needed?: Please

Body: I would like it to somewhat match that of the character's concept art. I'm not looking for something too fleshy colored but perhaps something like a Champagne will do just fine.
Face: His eyes should be a deep crimson. Make up - Tee hee, yes I would like just a tiny bit of eye shadow over his eyes. It’s a greenish blue and should be very faint- enough that you can see that he's wearing some. You can refer to the reference images [the first two] to get a better feel of what it looks like [though you kind of have to squint, unless it's just me]
Mane: From what is seen in the front, his mane is layered in a short and spiky fashion. However, his hair extends a little bit past his back and is spiky - like this or this, really. Coloring should be Purple with yellow, green and red tips; though the yellow and red tips are more pronounced then the green.
Tail: Of medium length and spiky; something to match his mane with the coloring being the same as well.
Reference Image(s):
Main reference Julius / another / another/ another
Champagne body color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ---
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:

Jewelry: On both his ears, I would like him to be wearing sliver dangles with a large heart at the end of each earring.
Clothing:
1. Around his neck, I would like to be the same scarf that is found in the reference photographs. Same color and style.
2. Coat: The coat resembles a trench-coat and has pink/purple-esque, vertical stripes. At the top and bottom of the coat, it is fringed with black fur. Around his right leg, there is a silver bracelet with tiny balls on the chain that is located on top of the coat sleeve.
-Expression: I would like something sly and seductive, like the reference image.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just refer back to the main Julius images, please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Julius
Owner: Cowboy Peep
Breed: Harvest Moon Cosplay
Temper: Stylish
Mate: None
Tag Background: 009.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

C o w b o y P e e p

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:42 pm
Voiding, wrong form/missing stuff x.x

COMMON/UNCOMMON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit Category: Minor (mane, butterflies/flowers)
Soquili Species: Uni-Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Pink with black tribal markings. The color should grow darker towards her hooves, tailtip, and nose but not significantly so.
Face: Cerynei ears. Light gray inside the ears and black tribal marking on ears like Korev's and lilac eyes.
Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink.
Tail: Unicorn tail, preferably the male tail if possible. Pink like the rest of the body, with black tribal markings wrapping around.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering/fetlocks, cerynei hooves. Black hooves, leg feathering in body pink.
Reference Image(s): Mindsend lines ref, for placement not an exact thing. Body pink is the one to the left of the dark color, hairstripe pink to the right of the dark color, and lilac eyes. Korev is her halfbrother, his markings and 'black' color are from the mother they share, so if their tribal marking style could look like it came from the same place that would be awesome, like the spots/swirly marks type of thing? The ref has the placement-ish of where I would like some markings, but if you felt like doing more that is also fine. Just not to the point where there's more markings than base color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace
Custom Items: Little pale/pastel flowers in her mane, on a necklace, around her legs, wherever you want to put them. Just a few flowers somewhere.
Reference Image(s) for Items: flowers like these or these or these. It doesn't have to be exact, just inspired by that flower type.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Claru
Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Breed: CC
Temper: Timid
Mate:
Tag Background: 008 A New Day

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Pink with black tribal markings. The color should grow darker towards her hooves, tailtip, and nose but not significantly so.
Face: Cerynei ears. Light gray inside the ears and black tribal marking on ears like Korev's and lilac eyes.
Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink. (can be identical to her twin's or not at your discretion)
Tail: Cerynei tail, the old sleeker one, with a black tip or tribal marking at the tip (not as many tribal markings like on her sister's due to the tail being tiny)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering/fetlocks, cerynei hooves. Black hooves, leg feathering in body pink.
Reference Image(s): Mindsend lines ref, for placement not an exact thing. Body pink is the one to the left of the dark color, hairstripe pink to the right of the dark color, and lilac eyes. Korev is her halfbrother, his markings and 'black' color are from the mother they share, so if their tribal marking style could look like it came from the same place that would be awesome, like the spots/swirly marks type of thing? The ref has the placement-ish of where I would like some markings, but if you felt like doing more that is also fine. Just not to the point where there's more markings than base color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn, in shiny silver.
Other Notes: silver color

Custom Items: Little butterflies following her around, perching on her, whatever you want to do with them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like this one and/or this one and/or this one, they don't have to be the exact species, and you can simplify the pattern, but something inspired by the black-with-a-bright-color type of butterfly would be great.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:44 pm
Proxy, she is having a great deal of internet trouble :<

zephira738
Entry Tag: (zephira738 | Kalona/Kirin | Moderate | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Kalona/Kirin
Body Build: Regular (Kirin)
WIP Needed? Yes please (only the adult though)

Body: Rainbow scales! CC how you do it, just make 'em bright and colorful. Body base is black/dark gray. No leg-scales (just back scales), CC some sort of tribal-inspired colorful legmarkings.
(Kirin Alt)
Face: Body black/gray. Dark crimson eyes, with some sort of CC eyemarking that would go with the ones on his legs.
(Expression edit – sad mouth/ears, angry eyes) (Edit – saber fangs)
Mane: White/pale gray, it looks like the Kirin alt has a hair-ish part, so that bit is the mane, right?
Tail: Edited Kirin tail - curly/swoopy hair only at the end. Hair bit to match the mane, rest of the fur in the body's black/darkgray. CC markings if you decide to put any on the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White/light gray hooves, fetlocks to match the rest of the body
(Kirin fetlocks, Kirin cloven hooves)
Reference Image(s): I really love tribal, and also celtic knotwork. Swirls and spots float my boat just fine too though, seriously CC on the colorful markings. Just make 'em as colorful as the scales.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kalona ram horns, black/dark gray
Wings: Kalona style 1 wings, rainbow in the feathery bits like the scales, black/dark gray wing 'fingers' and lighter gray for the... wing part. The stretched skin between the fingers? Words >.<
Scales: Raaaainboooow, the Kirin alt for the backscales and no leg scales.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Maybe the arrowhead necklace? CC, just not blankets or flowers.
Custom Items: Feathers! In his mane, in his tailfluff, on a necklace, behind an ear, at his feet CC some feathers. Just none actually in his mouth.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Grim
Owner: zephira738
Temper: Acerbic
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Edits – Moderate (no edits necessary on the foal, just give him that Kalona-snarl instead)

- 3 minor: Expression, 'simple jewelry/complex jewelry' in the CC feathers
- Saber fangs
- Breed tail variant (Kirin) curly-tail fluff

FallenThroughMidnight

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 am
FallenThroughMidnight

Entry Tag: (FallenThroughMidnight | Uni-Cerynei | Minor | Twins)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WIP Needed? Yes please

Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink.
Tail: Unicorn tail, preferably the male tail if possible. Pink like the rest of the body, with black tribal markings wrapping around.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Little pale/pastel flowers in her mane, on a necklace, around her legs, wherever you want to put them. Just a few flowers somewhere.
Reference Image(s) for Items: flowers like these or these or these. It doesn't have to be exact, just inspired by that flower type.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Claru
Temper: Timid
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~

WIP Needed? Yes please

Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink. (can be identical to her twin's or not at your discretion)
Tail: Cerynei tail, the old sleeker one, with a black tip or tribal marking at the tip (not as many tribal markings like on her sister's due to the tail being tiny)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn, in shiny silver.
Other Notes: silver color

Custom Items: Little butterflies following her around, perching on her, whatever you want to do with them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like this one and/or this one and/or this one, they don't have to be the exact species, and you can simplify the pattern, but something inspired by the black-with-a-bright-color type of butterfly would be great.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tiatha
Temper: Compassionate
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Reposting, just realized I managed to do the form wrong x.x; Sorry.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff