Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 am
She, nodded her head. "That, could work I guess. Piercing damage does stop most tokens. But tokens are naturally small. So that would place a lot of pressure on the spells and traps to keep up with the spells traps and monster effects of the opponent. I don't know if the right cards for that would exist in the card shop here." She put her deck back in it's box. "I seem to recall the cards not being very expensive, but quite hard to find." She didn't want to mention anything about costs. since aside from cards too rare to be sold in stores she'd never had any issues with getting cards.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:04 pm
"Nice to meet another multi-deck user." Jasper said and smiled. Then the conversation turned to a deck revolving around Kurriboh. "There are also the Kurriboh Subspecies like Kurrivolt and Kurriphoton too, though I suppose they're more practical in other decks. A token deck doesn't do much for offense either, so you would want some cards in there that can either do enough damage for you to win or set-up a wall that can't be breached." Jasper said thoughtfully.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 pm
(holly crap! i was able to follow all of that! ^^)

Molly listened to them then tilted her head like a confused puppy. "Um ok, I understand some of that..." she said. "I don't have much money though. I only get a small amount from my grandmother every month." she said and scratched the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:47 pm
(What can I say? I do my research)
"Money's not really an issue when it comes to most cards in token decks. Only a few token cards are worth much. Most of a token deck's difficulty in being built comes from people not wanting a lot of the cards, which results in the cards not being stocked very much." She shrugged, noticing the duel was over. "He's right though, finding alternatives to winning besides a token core would be important. Though the Chaos cards are expensive, and rather hard to find, the Chaos Sorcerer and Black Luster soldier envoy of beginning would be very powerful cards. Especially since Kuriboh is a dark type, but most of the rest of the Kuri archetype are light type. so synchro summoning, XYZ summoning, and Chaos monsters are quite powerful." Her mind was already going through her collection that she had with her and her collection back home. She could probably create a variation of a kuriboh deck right now with the cards in her case.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:35 pm
"Yeah, but the trick is actually finding those cards and either convincing people to part with them or getting enough cash to buy it, which is why it's a good thing to have considerate relatives and a steady paycheck. Not to mention there's also the Transcendent Wing strategy." Jasper stated cheerily. It had taken him years to actually find a Black Luster Soldier, not to mention it's Envoy version.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:41 pm
Mashira smirked as she flipped up her face down saying, "Before you can attack I trigger Altar of Tribute, sacrificing Darkbishop Archfiend and gaining it's attack points as life instead." It was only three hundred life but it was better than loosing life.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:44 pm
Arika shrugs, ending her battle phase. "You lose 500 to Solar Flares end phase effect anyway. I end my turn."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 pm
Mashira scowled some more as she drew her card, and her scowl isntantly turned into a smirk as she glanced at Demise. "I Play Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands, allowing me to search my deck for a ritual monster or spell card, I take End of the World, and I immediately play it to summon Demise, King of Armageddon. I will gladly pay his cost of 2000 life points to destroy everything on the field, and attack you directly!" She would be lying if she said she didn't get major enjoyment out of wiping everything off of the playing field as she fought to keep a manic grin from splitting her face.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:08 pm
Arika's Solar Flare, UFO Turtle, and Mirror Force shatter and go to the graveyard, leaving her to watch Demise attack her directly. Though unlike most duelists who tend to be rather dramatic about taking damage, she just stares at him apathetically. "That it?", she asks as her life points drop down to 5600.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:20 pm
Mashira frowned slightly at the girl's apathy, giving a small 'che' before ending her turn, her good mood slightly ruined as she reconstructed her own mask of smug apathy.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 pm
Arika hums softly as she draws, examining her cards for a moments before putting one down. "I put one monster face down and end my turn."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:39 pm
Mashira managed to keep her mask up as she smirked triumphantly, clearly getting a bit cocky as she played Final Countdown saying, "I Pay 2000 life to play Final Countdown, I will win without a doubt, in twenty turns, now Demise, destroy that face down monster!"  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:42 pm
"Waste of life points if you ask me.", Arika sighs, watching Ultimate Baseball Kid go to the graveyard.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 pm
"Perhaps, but nonetheless it is played, and my turn has finished, bringing the turn count to 19 turns left till the end," Mashira said with a small smirk, ignoring Demise's irritated sounding growl.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:58 pm
"My draw." Arika draws and seems thoughtful for a moment before returning to her usual apathetic expression. "I send out Flame Spirit Ignis in attack mode and use the trap, Fire Art - Kurenai, tributing Ignis which causes his attack points to become direct damage to your life points.", she ignores Ignise's irritated growl at being a tribute, "I place a face down and end my turn."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff