Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:21 pm
Carlanza watched him stand and point at the people. "I don't know. There are so many students. Maybe they look weird? I dunno I've never seen or met a human. She said before standing herself. She stretched slightly before stepping off the bleachers. She didn't catch the slip up as he was pretty quick to hide it. "Shall we go? I think orientation has finished unless the professors wanted to add anything.." She said looking the way of the professors.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:24 pm
"Cool. So I take it we are heading to class now then?" He asks following down after her and starts to walk next to her. "This seems like it will be an interesting school, probably fun too. I am just gonna have to make sure I don't get myself killed ya know. Not the strongest monster here." He says with a chuckle.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:25 pm

( Okay so.. is going monster completely unallowed at all times? .-. I don't know anything about this, sorry! And, uh, are we not allowed to say what we are? )

Krynn smiled excitedly. Humans! Such fine dining. She turned to Nicole. "A human trio! How thrilling, wouldn't you agree, sweet?" The lamia seemed to mentally wrap herself around this girl. How funny it would have been to find out Nicole was, in fact, one of the humans. Oh well, for another time. She stood. "Shiyana, darling, what do we do next? Do forgive me, I've spent most of my time with private tutors."

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:33 pm
Carson watched the announcement and was too shocked to speak. Did he just say monsters?! Carson thought, trying not to lose his mind. "Uh, I don't suppose you're one of those three the guy in white mentioned right?" Carson asked sheepishly, hoping Yui didn't know Carson was human and that she didn't want to eat him or something.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:01 pm
Yui shook her head, "No...but I wondered who they are..." she said a bit quietly. She didn't know what to think of humans, she never met one. She guessed it would be nice to meet them if they don't try to kill her or something.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:45 pm
"Yeah, I don't suppose there'd be any reason they'd be hated, attacked or eaten huh?" Carson asked sheepishly, he hoped that there wouldn't be anyone who wanted to eat him or whatever monsters like to do to humans.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:53 pm
Nicole raised an eyebrow at what the Director announced. She knew that a lot of these people were acting really strange! Suddenly she began to blush when Kyrnn talked to her, her voice always so amazing to the ears. She couldn't tell her the truth, a secret she'll have to keep as close as her infatuation for women. "I wouldn't say it's thrilling, but very interesting indeed." She said with a smile, still blushing from her voice. Nicole then turned her attention to the shy yet adorable Shiyana, curious to what her voice was like as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:13 pm
Rajin looked up for moment when the principal arrived on the seen. He had no other choice really, the lights went and and focused on the cloaked figure. The principal/director went on to greet the students to the beginning of the new year, as well as announce one other shocking detail; The rumors of there being humans at the school was true. Rajin dropped his puzzles ring in shock. the thought of humans actually being at school. His eyes instantly flashed and blazed a violent orange, but only a few seconds as they immediately cooled and returned to normal. "Great." Rajin growled. "We really do have humans crawling around." The efreet then remember the boy from before who was with the girl with long white hair and a necklace around her neck (Carlanza). "He's really one of them."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm
Cassia snarls slightly as a low growl rumbles in her chest, a faint trickle of smoke leaking from her mouth. "This has to be some sick joke.", she growls. She clenches her eyes shut and subtly digs her nails into her leg, briefly shifting them into their normal claws. She hisses softly in pain, but it broke her rage up enough for her to suppress it again. She turns away from Rajin and coughs, waving a hand quickly to make the smoke that came out dissipate faster and, hopefully, escape the notice of the other monsters around. "So I guess we have to go to classes now?", she asks as she turns back to Rajin.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:28 pm
omgIisonfiyah

"To each their own...I suppose..." Yui said in response. "I personally haven't meet one so I don't really have a reason to hate them..." She was surprised of how well she was keeping up with a conversation with a boy. I guess a shocking topic like these humans are worth talking about. She glanced over at Carson. "What about you? What do you think about these humans?" she asked.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:57 pm
"Uh well, it's because....dammit I can't lie to pretty girls." Carson groaned and pulled Yui aside. "I'm one of those three that guy mentioned and I'm currently trying not to freak out and cause a scene." Carson said sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:16 pm
Rajin stood up from his seat and looked out into the crowd of student that littered the gym. He had to find that boy (Robert. he was probably sitting with that one girl with the necklace. Rajin squinted his eyes, scanning the crowd like a hawk. Soon, he found him. "There you are." Rajin grinned mischievously. Since the school didn't allow fighting, he could always resort to his old tricks. First he had to learn the boy's name. Rajin then turned back to Cassia who was asking about classes. "Hm? Yeah. Class. Sure." Rajin then picked up his belongings and stood up waiting for Cassia to do the same. We'll meet very soon, human.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm
Yui's eyes grew wide as she stared at Carson. "Y-You're human?" she asked quietly to make sure no one else heard. She really didn't know how to react to this. She was more surprised that he openly told her about it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:14 pm
Cassia stands, slinging her bag over her shoulder and walking towards the nearest exit. "Do you know what your class is?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm
Marin Kawa

Once Elric was settled on her lap she turned to look at clover and nodded her head agreeing with. Though soon after the Principle of course went for the dramatic. Sighing she watched the students and tried to find the humans to make sure that they didn't freak out from the little show. Once it was all done and over she watched the students file out of the room and she glanced at Elric. "Off pup unlike you I have to teach a class." She was teasing him though she was expecting a reaction from calling him a pup. She then patted his head and moved her hand to his back prepared to push him off if need be.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff