Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:40 pm
Oh god why did that word even exist. It was like a siren for Elk. Might as well have had neon lights blaring going 'Come along Elk'.

"We're going nowhere that would interest you. It's not a masquerade faire."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:11 pm
Shun's question resulted in a frown from poke, folding her arms as she tossed the idea around in her head. "To 'blend in naturally' would take a while for me to master. At the moment I can only change my form slightly, like with my wings and tail. I can't even shapeshift without the use of a pin." Which was a royal pain in of itself. Especially after a battle when she had to spend extra time trying to locate the tiny object, usually cast off in the heat of the moment.

"Plus, I like working on my strength." She added as a afterthought. "I'm not one for espionage, I like to blow s**t up."

Blade Kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:23 pm
"I don't wear this mask as a preference, Rengath, but rather as a courtesy. I could always leave it and accompany it in this way." he answered the demon flatly, pulling the mask up to his forehead and staring up pointedly so that Rengath could see what lay underneath it - but nobody else.

After a long moment, he pulled the mask down over his face again. "So we're going to a faire? That does sound like fun, though."

istoleyurvamps

---

Angeline hit him lightly. "Do not say you are mean. Once you make up your mind to become something, that is what you will be, Roch. Now repeat after me: 'I am a good person. One bad experience won't ruin me for life.'" She waited on him pointedly for a moment.

"Umm.. I think that sounds pretty warm, actually. I'd love the help to get all covered up." because lord knew that sometimes she missed a spot. And there wasn't always a breeze to let her know.

Ice Queen

---

Momo used the pin to secure the cloak around her shoulders, pulling the hood up over her head. "I feel like I should pretend to be Robin Hood now." she laughed, wrapping her arm around his and smiling brightly up at him. "I think this will be fun besides..." she watched the two professors and frowned a bit.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:40 pm
There was less shock on Rengath's face as a sudden lack of expression, a calm considered pause before he stopped struggling, a tiny frown growing on his face. "I suppose without we might have certain problems..." He muttered. "My apologies. I had been unaware." It sounded sincere.

"But no. There is no we. Me, the students. Fun has yet to be seen. There is no adventure."

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:43 pm
"Hair tie. Right." Searching through his pockets, Etzer procured a hair tie and held it up for Molan, glad that his brother could help him a little.

And then the group was walking. Etzer was far too excited to stay still at any moment, and ran up to grab the pins, strapping them onto his chest as he ran after the professor.

Marosa was glad he held back, content with keeping to himself. He did, however, see a young fox ghoul that was touching everyone, and inwardly sighed as he knew the inevitable was going to happen.

Walking over to the table to grab the pins, he attached them to the top of his vest with slight pride (he found the designs very cool), and kept just outside of the group as he walked after the Professor.

Raja
hi, bye o3o

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:57 pm
There was a slightly startled look on Roch's face--before he deliberately chose the part he would repeat, "One bad experience won't ruin me for life," quite dutifully, because it was true. ONE bad experience wouldn't. But he'd had far more than one.

He tugged the cloak over her shoulders, pinning it at the neck before touching her cheek. "Y'know," he said quietly, "I--"

No, he thought. There were so many things he shouldn't say right this moment that he couldn't count them. Most importantly, he wouldn't tell her just how bad a boil he really was. A part of him wanted her to keep believing he was kind all the time, even when she heard otherwise.

"I'm... really glad you an' Terra are such good friends," he said instead, lamely. He shrugged on his own cloak, pinned it, and said, "let's go to the human world."

This was REALLY not the time, place, or person to rebound on.

demon_pachabel

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:57 pm
Elk chuckled a bit. "Nobody is aware of it." he seemed to not be offended by the vague signs of discomfort from Rengath.

"But, there is always adventure. I will show you where it is hidden when we get there." and with that, Rengath was now being carried over the Pricolici's shoulder.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm
She murmured the 'You are a good person' for him when he didn't repeat it, yet didn't seem offended that he hadn't said it himself. Never the less, until he proved her otherwise, Angeline would remain adamant about her opinion.

His pause in the middle of his thought earned the faintest traces of a curious look - a look that seemed more child-like than it had the right to be as she tried to fill in what it was he was going to say while trying to figure out why his hand lingered on her face. Was there something on it? She couldn't tell what was going on.

"Well, I'm lucky to have her. It was chance, but she is very good to me and I do enjoy her company." Angeline replied when he finally got his thought out, but she couldn't help but wonder about that spot of hesitation he'd had about it. Was there something else on his mind? Was it one of those 'IDK HOW TO SAY STUFF' thoughts? She didn't worry too much about it, however. He'd let her know if she was ever to know.

"I think that sounds like fun. Human world. I've never been."

Yet there seemed to be a muscle response in her face that mimicked terror - and she seemed to not know it was there.

Ice Queen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:34 pm
"Raw strength isn't everything, but suit yourself," the Reaper shrugged.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:14 pm
Still, the demon didn't intend for such. Nor did he intend to be carried around like a rag doll. Hitting Elk's back, Rengath groaned in annoyance. Empathy didn't last fairly long at all.

"Fine. We're going on an adventure." He hit Elk once more in the back. "Now will you put me down?"

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:38 pm
[I have permission to grab a post and dash before breakoff point ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:42 pm
It was possible he was grinning behind that mask of his as he plopped Rengath down, tail wagging excitedly.

"This is going to be fantastic!" he exclaimed before he was off to go hover around students and see what they were doing.

Now was that so painful, Rengie?

istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:46 pm
It was.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 pm
The fire caught Andrew’s attention and he smiled. Did the teacher just? Yes. He liked this teacher. DETH was apparently really annoying, something he was starting to learn more and more. Either way fire. He’d assume that the teacher was some sort of demon.

“Oh yay! We got to pretend to be humans again. “ there was a droll sense of half sarcasm in his voice. On one hand, being human was interesting and he was getting used to transforming. On yet another hand… “Maple, when I grab you, it’s nothing personal ok? Being humans is about like jumping into a snowbank. It takes a few minutes to warm up after words.”

On his way out Andrew grabbed a pin and a cloak, tossing the cloak over his arm and quickly following the teacher. “Damn he moves fast. Don’t get left behind.” He said to maple. Apparently now that she was here, she was stuck going. If the ghoul was thinking about ducking out last minute, it wasn’t happening now with the flame demon watching her.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm
It seemed like it was time for them to go before she had chance to accurately warn them what the human world was like. Well, she supposed they would have to find out for themselves, though from the smell of burnt pamphlet it was at least likely not to be a DETH-infested festival. She wasn't totally certain what she thought of the humans, but she knew she didn't particularly love them...

Why humans did things, though, she would never understand. Why would they want to revert back to when life stunk for them? That seemed like a stupid idea. Did they enjoy giving them FEAR? If they did, that didn't make a terrible amount of sense. Still, if they did, maybe their relationship with the humans wasn't so much parasitic as it was symbiotic, one needing the other to survive and the other wanting the first because it was fun to have FEAR drawn from them.

Serafina scrunched her nose underneath her facial mask.

If that was the case, humanity was odder than she thought.

They had to wear cloaks now? That sounded ... exciting. Well, at least it would hide some of her colors from those around her, since they were apparently a bit of an eyesore. How had she overdone it that badly? Perhaps she needed to look a bit closer in the mirror? -- "Sure. Thank you Brenley," replied Serafina after Ruth's odd form of a response, a light in her eyes that was matched by a twitch of the Glasgow grin under her surgical mask.

Huni Pi
Smerdle

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas