Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Krad Hill Encounters (Still Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kain Almasi rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 3, 4, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:01 pm
saint odium
Str 10/ Dex 12. so what am i going to get next.

13. this kind of sucks.  
Kain Almasi rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 5, 1, 6 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kain Almasi rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 4, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:04 pm
saint odium

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:06 pm
Str14, Dex12, Con13, Int15, Wis14, Cha13. I'm going to use 4 of my racial points to give me a extra +2 on my strength. I've never used racial points before so it's all kind of new to me. Can anyone give me some suggestions on what to spend my last 6 on. I am going to make a Fighter/Wizard instead of a Fighter/Rogue so anything that would benefit my class choices would be helpful.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:06 pm
Here's the link to my character. It's not finished but here it is.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=708099
It didn't save. Sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:24 am
saint odium
It didn't save. Sorry

You forgot to save, the sheet is blank.  

Xun Ira

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:33 am
Xun Ira
saint odium
It didn't save. Sorry

I did remember to save it but for some reason it didn't and now when I try to go back and redo it and save it again it pops up with error permission not granted. You think I am a dumb a** or something. Hell I even said it didn't save it. I didn't forget the site messed up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:37 am
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
It didn't save. Sorry

I did remember to save it but for some reason it didn't and now when I try to go back and redo it and save it again it pops up with error permission not granted. You think I am a dumb a** or something. Hell I even said it didn't save it. I didn't forget the site messed up.

Calm down, I don't think anything about you, good or bad. I just didn't know that the issue was and was trying to help out.

Myth-weaver times out, every five minutes or so, to fix it when you sign in their is a little checkbox that says "remember me?" check it before logging in.

Edit:
and to answer you other question.
First, you can change out these

Size Quality: Medium
Base Speed Quality: Normal
Ability Score Quality: Human Heritage
Language Quality: Linguist
Racial Trait: Flexible Bonus Feat
Racial Trait: Skilled

Being you want to do a fighter/wizard, keeping Size Quality and Base Speed the same, I would change Ability Score Quality to ether Flexible (2 rp for +2 two stats) or Standard (0 rp for +2 two stats and a -2 to one) That should save you 2-4 RP, unless if you still want to boost Strength even more.

The others racial points depend on the type of fighter or wizard you want to play.  

Xun Ira

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:43 am
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
It didn't save. Sorry

Calm down, I don't think anything about you, good or bad. I just didn't know that the issue was and was trying to help out.

Myth-weaver times out, every five minutes or so, to fix it when you sign in their is a little checkbox that says "remember me?" check it before logging in.

Edit:

Being you want to do a fighter/wizard, keeping Size Quality and Base Speed the same, I would change Ability Score Quality to ether Flexible (2 rp for +2 two stats) or Standard (0 rp for +2 two stats and a -2 to one) That should save you 2-4 RP, unless if you still want to boost Strength even more.

The others racial points depend on the type of fighter or wizard you want to play.

Okay so basically myth weaver is retarded. I'm new to the whole racial points thing. I might need some help making my character.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:49 am
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
It didn't save. Sorry

Edit:

Okay so basically myth weaver is retarded. I'm new to the whole racial points thing. I might need some help making my character.

Yes, it is... and I would be glad to help.

That being said, your ability scores with racial points would allow you to still build your fighter rogue. Depending on how you would like to build it.  

Xun Ira

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 pm
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
It didn't save. Sorry

Edit:

Yes, it is... and I would be glad to help.

That being said, your ability scores with racial points would allow you to still build your fighter rogue. Depending on how you would like to build it.

Well I would be very thankful for that help. I was going to go with a two weapon fighter and the standard rogue.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:18 pm
saint odium
Well I would be very thankful for that help. I was going to go with a two weapon fighter and the standard rogue.

So this kind? Just checking, want to make sure we are on the same page.

Two-Weapon Warrior
Trained under great masters who preached the simple truth that two are better than one when it comes to weapons, the two-weapon warrior is a terror when his hands are full. From paired daggers to exotic double weapons, all combinations come equally alive in his skilled hands.

Defensive Flurry (Ex): At 3rd level, when a two-weapon warrior makes a full attack with both weapons, he gains a +1 dodge bonus to AC against melee attacks until the beginning of his next turn. This bonus increases by +1 every four levels after 3rd. This ability replaces armor training 1 and 2.

Twin Blades (Ex): At 5th level, a two-weapon warrior gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls when making a full attack with two weapons or a double weapon. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels after 5th. This ability replaces weapon training 1.

Doublestrike (Ex): At 9th level, a two-weapon warrior may, as a standard action, make one attack with both his primary and secondary weapons. The penalties for attacking with two weapons apply normally. This ability replaces weapon training 2.

Improved Balance (Ex): At 11th level, the attack penalties for fighting with two weapons are reduced by –1 for a two-weapon warrior. Alternatively, he may use a one-handed weapon in his off-hand, treating it as if it were a light weapon with the normal light weapon penalties. This ability replaces armor training 3.

Equal Opportunity (Ex): At 13th level, when a two-weapon warrior makes an attack of opportunity, he may attack once with both his primary and secondary weapons. The penalties for attacking with two weapons apply normally. This ability replaces weapon training 3.

Perfect Balance (Ex): At 15th level, the penalties for fighting with two weapons are reduced by an additional –1 for a two-weapon warrior. This benefit stacks with improved balance. If he is using a one-handed weapon in his off hand, treating it as a light weapon, he uses the normal light weapon penalties. This ability replaces armor training 4.

Deft Doublestrike (Ex): At 17th level, when a two-weapon warrior hits an opponent with both weapons, he can make a disarm or sunder attempt (or trip, if one or both weapons can be used to trip) against that opponent as an immediate action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity. This ability replaces weapon training 4.

Deadly Defense (Ex): At 19th level, when a two-weapon warrior makes a full attack with both weapons, every creature that hits him with a melee attack before the beginning of his next turn provokes an attack of opportunity from the warrior. This ability replaces armor mastery.

If so, this is what I would do with your abilities

Advanced (4 RP): Prerequisites: Advanced or monstrous power level; Modifiers: Pick either mental or physical ability scores. Members of this race gain a +2 bonus to all of those scores, a +4 bonus to one score of the other type, and a –2 penalty to one other ability score of the other type.

Or you can go with one of the other one's I said earlier. Which were...

Flexible (2 RP): Members of this race gain a +2 bonus to any two ability scores.

Standard (0 RP): Members of this race gain a +2 bonus to one physical ability score, a +2 bonus to one mental ability score, and a –2 penalty to any other ability score.

Then just play around with the other points. You could go...

Spell-Like Ability, At-Will (Variable, see Special):
Benefit: Choose a 3rd-level or lower spell that does not attack a creature or deal damage. Members of this race can use this spell as an at-will spell-like ability. The caster level of the spell is equal to the user's character level. Special: This trait costs as many RP as twice the level of spell chosen (minimum 2). Up to five spells can be chosen when you take this trait. Each time you take an additional spell, adjust the RP cost of this trait appropriately

Then take Blindness/Deafness (4 RP), Invisibility (4 RP), or Keen Edge(6 RP)

Or

Cornered Fury (4 RP): Prerequisites: None; Benefit: Whenever a member of this race is reduced to half its hit points or fewer and has no conscious ally within 30 feet, it gains a +2 racial bonus on melee attack rolls and to Armor Class.

Or

Poison Use (1 RP): Prerequisites: None; Benefit: Members of this race are skilled with poison and never risk accidentally poisoning themselves when applying it to weapons

These are the few I found that would benefit, a fighter rogue build  

Xun Ira

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:48 pm
Xun Ira

Yes thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:15 pm
Xun Ira
saint odium

If so, this is what I would do with your abilities

Advanced (4 RP): Prerequisites: Advanced or monstrous power level; Modifiers: Pick either mental or physical ability scores. Members of this race gain a +2 bonus to all of those scores, a +4 bonus to one score of the other type, and a –2 penalty to one other ability score of the other type.

Or you can go with one of the other one's I said earlier. Which were...

Flexible (2 RP): Members of this race gain a +2 bonus to any two ability scores.

Can you do both of these or just one  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers