Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lillendandie

Romantic Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:48 pm
Hello,

I go by Lillen or Lillendandie and I'm an artist. I typically like portraits, fantasy stuff and dark stuff. Right now, I mostly paint / draw digitally, but I also own a nice little watercolor set.

Nice to meet you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:37 am
Melena Rai
ninja ah a loophole - well as long as you aren't a complete stalker lol

A fellow loophole user, eh? emotion_awesome
Well, Gaia doesn't have any stalker emojis
So I'm a ninja
A ninja who emotion_kirakira
XD  

Shadow Belmonte

Aged Dragon

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:47 am
Shadow Belmonte
Melena Rai
ninja ah a loophole - well as long as you aren't a complete stalker lol

A fellow loophole user, eh? emotion_awesome
Well, Gaia doesn't have any stalker emojis
So I'm a ninja
A ninja who emotion_kirakira
XD
cat_lol emotion_brofist gaia_pawstamp cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 pm
I'm Amai, literally the worst person to exist.
I'm a digital artist just to get some monies, irl I'm going to school for Biomedical Engineering (no, I'm not smart and can't help with your math).
I'm a 21 yr old single gay pringle with nothing interesting to say.
I mainly draw yaoi because like, better than tiddy art for me. Literally gay for pay at this point.
I also draw and write for yaoi visual novels. Y'all are one step closer to finding a straight fudanshi.
No, I'm not a weeb, I'm just an otaku.

If you want to talk to me, you can quote me anywhere or PM me and if I'm not afk or if I'm bored, I'll probably respond.  

Amai

OG Goat

shinonono

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:59 am
hey im eri
ive been on gaia since 2008 (jesus thats a little more than 10 years ago)
im a college grad getting a full time soon. doesnt pay that well and isnt a very skillful job but its good enough

i do art sometimes and run an online shop on the side and im also starting to do conventions

i probably did close to 500+ commissions on gaia since i started, which sounds like a lot but really isnt. i deleted a lot of my old pictures though because they were embarrassing af

anyways nice to meet ya  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:34 am
Name’s sono for short, In real life I somehow have the name fox, like from the fanfic stories of the Yu Yu Hakusho series. I’m older then most... but hey the creators are older then me so I don;t geel too old to be on here.. YET

I’m on gaia mostly in summer or when i have free time. When college starts back up mosy times i’m on during either mornings, lunch or evening just to look at announcements and gater my daily chances, and plat/gold. I usually hangout in chatterbox asking for missing/nonlisted items from time to time and will of course pay for the item. I also do thread hopping, or helping people get their missing item. I sometimes gift or sell others their missing items too.

Hobbies:
Watching long dramas -ot sure if that counts though
Drawing-i suck at it but hey i get bored and just doodle
Reading
Internet/gaia/watching dramas  

sonoxseiji

Witty Phantom

24,925 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Generous 100

Ezradical

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:00 am

Yo what's up, I thought about making a post that's like super fancy but imma just be straight up.
My name's ez, too many online aliases to count,
been on gaia for waaaay too long.
I'm a pretty chill person, but I get overwhelmed easily.
I'm an artist, and to be perfectly honest i really only get on here for the avatar maker so I can make designs.
Also, I just woke up so by tomorrow I'm probably gonna forget I made this post.
Uhhh I think that's all.
Feel free to PM me.
I very rarely start convos myself, anxiety's just grand.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:15 am
Hello, my name is Chris but if you like you can call me Hans. I have been on gaia off and on since '10. You can usually find me in Barton Town or WGs. I enjoy roleplaying, playing video games, coloring, playing Gaia games (mostly Lake Kindred), spooky stuff, making new friends, chatting with people and a lot of other things.  

Chris Hans Vonheimer

Man-Hungry Vampire

Oracle Per-Wadjet

Crystal Mystic

25,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:02 am
Ello all! My name is Oracle, but I go by Meg, Kiki, and Hari too. My first account was from October 2003, but I got really active when they launched zOMG years later. heart I'm an illustrator, cosplayer, and I enjoy roleplaying and writing fic. I'm turning 30 this month!

I am bad at PMs and easily overwhelmed, but I want to work on being more social and generally make friends. I injured my drawing arm last year and am trying to get back into art, too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:21 pm
Greetings! My name is 7izzle, and I am a little alien being [PAWS] and a member of the Zurg Hive. I like all sorts of science-fiction-y and science-fact data information/media. I like playing games, listening to music, and watching old sci-fi television shows and cartoons. If I had a space-dog, as a pet, I would prolly call him Astro. *hugs* 7izzle  

7izzle

Alien Partner

5,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

InkHound

Armed Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm inkH, been on since late '03...

Typically I floated around in the B/C forum but they've long since passed their glory days (so I drift more into the R/C than anywhere else). I'm pretty blunt and straightforward, I'm also an enlisted body, so my online presence and productivity levels fluctuate wildly because of that.

I dabble in art/writing, am a fairly picky/finicky creative individual. And the current goal is to pursue a tatt apprenticeship because 9-5 jobs bore the hell out of me and the military couldn't pay me enough to re-enlist once my contract is up.

If you have questions, I might have answers~

emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:11 pm
Welcome everyone!
I've tipped your post instead of quoting everyone.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the guild and i can help!

You are also free to friend request me, im a lurker but if you PM me i'll definitely message back.

Be sure to check out our subforms and such for topics to post in or create your own posts.

Heres a few things you can check out...
General Discussions
How are you Today?
What are you listening to today?
Bumping Thread
Guidelines  

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

Gruelgrimm

Distinct Elder

7,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:31 am
Greetings! I am known as Sandy, Gruelgrimm, Grimm, and "That Rutabaga-Eating Old Guy." I think Sandy is the nicest name you could call me. xD

Some of my favourite things are rutabagas, fishing, hiking, good scotch, apple cider, the great outdoors, Celtic lore, and telling Old Guy fishing stories. And yes, [NPC] Old Man Logan is one of my best friends.

I have a popular Gaia thread where the topic of rutabagas is epic, with recipes on the mighty rutabaga are posted and discussed, and ways to keep me from dozing off are encouraged.

If you'd like to chat with me about rutabagas, or various topics that appeal to an old guy, like myself, feel free to PM me. *tips hat* Sandy Gruelgrimm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:36 pm
InkHound
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm inkH, been on since late '03...

Typically I floated around in the B/C forum but they've long since passed their glory days (so I drift more into the R/C than anywhere else). I'm pretty blunt and straightforward, I'm also an enlisted body, so my online presence and productivity levels fluctuate wildly because of that.

I dabble in art/writing, am a fairly picky/finicky creative individual. And the current goal is to pursue a tatt apprenticeship because 9-5 jobs bore the hell out of me and the military couldn't pay me enough to re-enlist once my contract is up.

If you have questions, I might have answers~

emotion_bigheart

Hey there. Which branch of the military are you in, and how much time do you have left on your contract if you don't mind me asking?  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

Meme Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:27 am
hi friends, im MEME  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items