Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Marriage of Dragons will Make Peace(Accepting ,Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:23 pm
Kaimei looked at Shayna "This Garden was my moth....its a memorable place for my family. We keep it tended all the time year round" he said as he looked at all the flowers he touched one and it changed its color. "We have many different flowers and we always find new ones" he added as he walked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

Things here seemed to be alright for now. Perhaps she could just find a new place that actually needed her. Lucia looked at the King. "That is all that I know of your majesty. And I am also here to tell you that I resign. I feel that I am best else where...perhaps there is a place out there that needs me more. Goodbye." She smiled and left the throne room. Turning into a dragon she flew off toward another land...another life.

((OOC: you forgot my post but i'll just assume the kings reply. )  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:49 pm
[ I'm changing Eureka's posting color to teal because Lucia's is indian red too. And sorry this post is so long. I had to post with myself, so... ]

Eureka watched Unmei leave with Sereda, her eyes lingering on the middle prince before looking down at her blue rose.

"For rarity and beauty, there is no other but the blue rose," Ren murmured, stepping forward as he watched the woman stand there with a look of curiosity. It was quiet after he spoke, the throne room silent. He stared into her dark eyes with his blue gaze, as if speaking to her. They stood like this for awhile, their silent understanding for each other like telepathy, even though neither Ren nor Eureka had that sort of power. Eventually, Eureka looked away with a pink hue to her cheeks.
Ren smiled to himself, a little shyly. It was the first he had ever been with a woman, especially one so foreign and one so beautiful. He cleared his throat, stepping forward. He offered his hand in a quiet manner, one she took hesitantly before he led her away, down the hall. At least one of his brothers were in the gardens. Ren wanted to show her something different, so that he may stand out. He watched her in the corner of his eyes secretly, eying her rather flawless face. She seemed so poised and quiet, he wonder what lay underneath.

Eureka had noticed, and it made her nervous. Yet she made it seemed like she hadn't noticed him glancing at her every so often. She bowed her head, fingering with the soft petal on the rose in her hand. They were walking somewhere, somewhere across the castle, down extravagant halls of grandeur and ornamentation. She looked up at the high ceilings.
Only did Ren say something did she look back down. He touched her arm, which caught her by surprise. She looked at him, his fingers touching her bare skin lightly before he motioned to go down a certain hall.
Her guards grunted, following them several yards behind. He seemed a little startled by them, but did his best to ignore them. Eureka stared at him, her dark irises rather enchanting as she did.

"This way," he said, nodding his head. He continued to watch her, failing to notice that she noticed him watching her. Ren began to blush, trying to find things to say. He summoned up what courage he had, and opened his mouth.
"Eureka is an odd name," he commented before laughing. He looked at her, at her puzzled look before shaking his head. "T...T...That's not wh...what I..I meant. I meant, Eureka is unique," he blurted out quickly. He was lucky enough to save himself. "You've quite the beautiful name. Your parents did well to give you such a fitting name, for such a beautiful girl," he complimented. He wasn't just flirting or giving a good impression, he really meant it.

Eureka smiled a little bit. "What he didn't know," she thought. She lifted her head, looking at him in the face now. "Lenore was my mother's idea. She was always one for girls, and wanted to put me with such a feminine name. My older sister's name is Guinevere Rose. But I feel my middle name seems so solemn." She looked at him then, Ren, who seemed generally interested.
"Eureka means a cry of joy. My mother and father thought it was befitting of me. They thought I was a brilliant child, because I was the third born. My mother had many difficulties with me in her pregnancy and she thought I'd be the last. Except my little sister, Giselle, was born. I've become the useless child until now," she murmured. The straw was still in her pocket, reminding her of her fate. Now that she was married off to Draconem, she no longer became the middle child, but the sister who was married off. Who saved her country. She smirked a little at the thought, knowing she exaggerated a little. She glanced at him, who was watching her with a smile.

He thought it was very attractive to see her talk. She didn't seem like the quiet type. He knew that look in her eyes was not a soft hearted soul, but a vibrant and brilliant one. "Well, they weren't wrong in naming you Eureka. You aren't useless in the least. Living things should never feel like they have no purpose. Then they wouldn't be existing, would they?" He lifted her chin a little, a quick movement. That seemed to cheer her up, because she smiled. "I hear you have an older brother?" He asked, keeping the conversation rolling. He wanted to hear what it was like at home.

"Oh, yes, his name is Laertes," she continued as they walked. She lost herself in talking about her family and her home. He listened, which was good enough for her.

Ren didn't want to interrupt her in the middle of talking, but they arrived at their destination. Her guards made small noised behind them, most of which were speaking amongst themselves in low voices. It made him paranoid and embarrassed, even though Eureka didn't seem bothered by it. He cleared his throat, and she stopped talking as he opened the double doors to the grand library.

"Oh my," Eureka gasped. Books upon books upon shelves upon shelves covered the room. She had never seen any library such as this, much less anything like it. She stepped in a little, a bit amazed at the vast collection. The royal library was a sea of knowledge, almost endless as it stretched.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 pm
((@Cat: Actually Lucia's color is "firebrick" and I'm leaving this rp. Bye guys, there is no interaction/ little room to interact and I don't like shoving my character around and rping by myself. So peace out bitches! [bitches is a term of endearment] I edited my post so that my character is out

edit

@shabatha: Didn't have much to work with sooooo yeah. I am needed else where with my own awesome rp biggrin Better than this one to be honest hahahahaha *does Literate-Advance lit rps <.<))  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 pm
((Aw I'm sorry that you are leaving!!!))

Shayna watched as the flower he touched turned a different color. It wa so beautiful. "Well they are all so beautiful. I might have accidentally have found one of my favorite places here." The feisty dark haired girl was uncharacteristically calm as she watched the plants.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 am

( Sad to see you go, hope your other roleplay is as literate as you deserve ~ )

At the dismissal of her question and the downplay of her rank, Sereda's irritation popped in and grew. The fairy's wings stiffened and she kept her chin up. That was, until the transformation of the twins. Her wings shot up in both fright and awe, and for a moment the princess had hovered on her toes. She quickly composed herself, lowering her wings - though, still stiff - down her back. Of course, Sereda had practiced transfiguration magics, knowing much of both basic and advanced spells and potions. But dragon transformation was very unique, and even more unique with these twins. "Very nice." Her voice was pleasant, not as surprised or impressed as everyone was probably looking for.

As she had done before, the princess turned her head to Unmei, "I would like to leave the garden," Her eyes followed Shayna and Kaimei as they entered, "And to discuss ourselves, I want to know about you." The princess seemed to speak with even less tact than before. In her annoyance, she forgot to grace him with a charming, pleasant smile. Instead, her mouth formed into a bored, if not condescending, line, and her eyes were not as big or bright, but rather blank and dull, void of intrigue or interest.

( Cat, I think we'll switch again. A chance with every prince could make things more fair for each prince and princess, I think.
n ^ n )

pramheda

Fox

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 am
[ I'm not concerned with posting with myself. It'll have to happen, for I have two main characters. I just didn't want to seem like I'm posting such long posts for nothing. And I guess I'll just continue to use indian red then. ]

Her fingers graced the spines of books as she passed. Leather bound and fabricated, all sorts of books were housed here, neighbors of fantasy and history. Eureka's face held a little awe, unafraid of showing her feelings as she strode down the aisles. She glanced behind her, where Ren followed her with a small amused smile on his face. "Did you read all these books?" She asked, stopping as she asked.

Ren chuckled, stepping closer to her. "No, no. A lot of them, but no. I wish; it'd take years to dedicate myself to reading all of them. Perhaps I should start, now that I have nothing to do with myself." It was peace time, and nothing happened much that concerned Ren personally other than meetings and assemblies. He scratched his head, musing over the library as well. He had been here several times, and read quite a lot. But to read all the books seemed a little impossible.

Eureka nodded slowly and continued on her way. "We are both the third child of our respective families, are we not? So I kind of feel closest to you in age and status," she murmured, finding a particular book rather interesting. She took it from its nook, its cover a blueish color and a velvet feeling.
She had always felt like the middle child. It didn't concern her much, because she was always strong-willed, but she did feel neglected a lot of the time. Ren probably felt the same, being the youngest son. That was probably why he was much quieter than his two older brothers. He also seemed to pity himself a lot, as well. She wished he'd treasure himself more.
She was reminded of Unmei then, and his kind words. She blushed while thinking about it, about being someone's wife. She looked up then. What would it be like being someone's wife. If it were Unmei, he'd probably treasure her and be very kind. With Kaimei, she could only guess. She was extremely curious and anxious to spend time with him. If her husband were to be Ren, he'd probably still be very quiet and polite. She wanted to give him the attention he deserved.
Her gaze changed to a stare, and Ren felt a little nervous being stared at so intensely. As if sensing his discomfort, she looked away. "Were you the black dragon who helped Lord Unmei save me?" She asked quietly.

Ren was taken a little aback, but remained reserved. "I'm sorry, that was my older brother Kaimei," he answered, watching as she looked down with a blush. She looked curious though, but Ren didn't want to talk about his older brother. They took attention a lot. Eureka seemed to understand and nodded. He liked that they didn't have to talk much, they only had to look into each others eyes. "If you were my wife, I wouldn't mind at all. If you were my sister, I guess that wouldn't be bad either," he whispered. Eureka looked at him, almost sadly. Unmei had said something similar. He stepped closer then, as if to avoid the guards several yards down, and looked into her eyes.
"If you don't mind, could I kiss you?"

[ @Rin: I am sorry that you feel unimportant in this rp. I wish you a more pleasant experience in your future endeavors.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:56 am
"No."

Eureka was a bit perplexed, but knew her answer. She gave him a small smile, tinged with solemnity. "I'm sorry, but I want to refrain from kissing anyone who isn't sure to be my husband." He might be her brother in the future! She reddened, a bit embarrassed by the confession though.
"Please consider the other two as well. As will I," she resolved, a bit more firm.

Ren laughed, closing his eyes as he shook his head. "I apologize for being so forward. Please forget I said it. I wouldn't want to kiss any possible future sisters," he murmured. It would be difficult in choosing, he realized. He knew very well he couldn't just focus on one and diss the other two quite yet, but he couldn't keep considering the other two while being with just one. He nodded and moved down the aisle, motioning for Eureka to follow. "We'll continue the tour then?"

Eureka understood and followed, ignoring what just happened. She placed the blue velvet book back in its home. The two moved from the library, after Ren had gave her some direction as to where it was so that Eureka could find it again, before they strolled down the hall, chattering about a lot of things about themselves.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:27 pm
(((That was funny, greedy cat. Glad I joined this rp)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:09 pm
shabatha

Shayna watched as the flower he touched turned a different color. It wa so beautiful. "Well they are all so beautiful. I might have accidentally have found one of my favorite places here." The feisty dark haired girl was uncharacteristically calm as she watched the plants.

Kaimei looked at his brother and Sereda "Looks like they are getting along nicely" he said he moved over to Shayna "Which one is your favorite?" he asked as he put up another show of him caring for her. Acting was his fulltime job for being the Prince it annoyed him alot. He placed his hand in his pockets and watch the gardeners get in the garden  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:15 pm
((I thought it was funny too biggrin ))

Shayna looked around the garden as he asked which was her favorite. She looked at all the different flowers, and noticed one was missing... "Well, it would have to be the one you don't have. The Desert Cactus flower. I don't see one here." She said curious as to the sudden mood change.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 am
Kaimei never seen a desert cactus flower in his life before only in books he has read "What kind of Flower is that" he asked  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 am
Shayna looked over at him. "Well, They are different depending on the type of cactus. My favorites are the ones that make the star shaped flowers and the purple flowers. The star shaped flower has five points with a much smaller purple star in the middle. She said making a star with her fingers. The star kind of looked like the flower, but it was a bad try... "The purple one kind of looks like a daffodil but instead of being solid petals in the center, the flower has a bunch of little 'fingers' surrounding the middle where the nectar is made. The petals are also spread outwards, kind of like a many pointed star but it's not called the star flower. She said trying to describe both of them and having the most trouble with the purple  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:32 pm
[ Erm, Cat has an announcement! I am going camping later tonight ( I run on California time ) and won't be coming back until Sunday. Reception and internet in the mountains is difficult to ascertain, so I don't think I will be able to post anything until then. You may move my characters however you like.
Sorry for the trouble, I just wanted to let you guys know. Please and thank you. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:15 pm
Kaimei tried to come up with an image of what she was talking about "Im starting to see what you mean" he said "Maybe we could plant a few here at least it would give you a feeling of home " he added.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff