Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:30 pm
Eliza glanced around the room. It wasn't a small room, but their wasn't much floor space with all the clutter on the floor. "Well s**t... I guess you can sleep in the bed with me or I can sleep on the ground." She said with a shrug. She hadn't really thought it through when she invited Ethan over. The ground wouldn't be a problem for her. She often slept on the floor when she was uncomfortable. Walking over to the door she shut it and quickly locked it before Ren got the chance to get home.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:51 pm
Ethan blushed. She said: "You can sleep in the bed with me" so causally, as if it was an everyday occurrence. Of course it wasn't, Eliza didn't seem like that type of girl. "I won't make you sleep on the ground in your own house." Obviously that meant that they would sleep in the same bed. It was getting dark when they came into the house, so he assumed it was around seven o' clock. Ethan bit his bottom lip, waiting to see what Eliza had to say.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:56 pm
Eliza smiled sweetly. "Ethan, I really don't mind sleeping on the floor." She walked over to the bed pushing the black canopy out of her way so that she could sit on the bed. She looked behind her at the huge bed. It was a king sized, which was way bigger than she needed. "But, there is plenty of room here, though." She added.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:07 pm
It was his call apparently. She was fine with either way. Ethan smiled, and put his hand on Eliza's shoulder. "If there's plenty of room, let's fill the space." The teen eyed the bed. It sure looked more comfortable than the floor outside his house. That's where he would have been if it wasn't for Eliza.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:04 pm
Lenore munched on celery sticks, her head somewhere else. There were two noises that caught her attention. One came from upstairs, in the now occupied room. That was Eliza's new room. It was previously a very plain guest room, but she knew the Gordon's didn't have guests over that much.
The second came from outside.
Lenore lifted her dark eyes in the direction of the front door, recognizing the sound of Ren's car and his habitual 'coming-home'. She left the counter island to the hall, peeking her head around the wall to see the door open.

Ren sauntered in, a look of tire in his face. He held dinner in his left hand, his school bag in his right, to which he let drop to the floor, then his second bag from his back, an exhausted sigh escaping from his as he spotted Lenore spying on him quietly. Eliza must've let her in. No matter. She always did find a way to get into the house, usually through the back door. By anger, Ren had locked the back door last night. So Lenore couldn't have gotten in unless Eliza was home.
He ran a hand through his hair, giving another sigh before watching her as she sheepishly looked to the floor.
"I'm back," he commented, lifting his arms. Lenore ran to him, giving him a tight hug. Ren huffed, watching her as she nuzzled into his jacket. He patted her head, before moving to the kitchen. She let go of him and followed.

"Eliza!" He yelled so that she could hear upstairs. He brought back thai food for her, not exactly knowing what she'd like. He took plates from the cabinet, setting them on the counter. Lenore took a very tiny portion and nibbled away, watching Ren in the corner of her eyes. He was tired, both physically and mentally. He was a full time student and full time worker. Despite his working parents, he wanted to work so that he could one day buy his own place.
He yawned, moving about the kitchen a little sluggish. He took off his jacket, leaving it on a chair as he resumed to making himself some coffee. "How was your day at school?" He murmured.

Lenore was quiet. They were always like this after their fights. She didn't like it.
"Swell. Like any other first day. I have Eliza in my first period," she replied. She finished her tiny portion. Ren listened, nodding his head. She looked up at the ceiling, upstairs. Hopefully Ethan wouldn't get caught. Though Ren was a cool guy sometimes, Lenore knew more than most people that he was quiet protective and strict. She didn't think he'd take too well to Ethan sleeping here in Eliza's room. She was sure Ren would've threw a fit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:59 pm
Eliza smiled sweetly at Ethan. "Well find spot then." It had been a while since she had a friend, or guest over. Some how she took to him easily. She'd hardly stuttered once since they left school. His presence managed to soothe her so she wasn't as skiddish or shy as she normally was nowadays. Hearing Ren call her name she nearly jumped out of her skin. "Stay here. Get in the closet if you hear someone besides me. You should be able to tell the difference. They make a lot of noise." She whispered in a hurry and raced out the room, slowing down as she went down the stairs, shutting her door as she went. Once in the kitchen she glanced at Lenore with a pathetic look on her face praying she hadn't said anything to Ren. Noticing the food she glanced at Ren and smiled. "Hey, Ren." She mumbled grabbing a small. She ate it quickly. "I'm going to bed early... female problems." She explained hoping it would be enough to put an end to any questions and keep him out o her room or the night. To make her story more convincing she went to the cabinet and grabbed two Midol and took it in front of him, figuring it wouldn't hurt her. "Well night." She said waving good bye. Eliza made a show of walking sluggishly walking back up the stairs and into her room. Once she was safely back in her room she gave Ethan a sheepish smile. "I think it went off without hitch."

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:23 pm
"Gladly." Ethan removed his shoes and climbed onto the bed. A man suddenly called out Eliza's name, which also startled Ethan slightly. He listened carefully to Eliza's instructions.

Eliza left the room after hearing her brother's voice, leaving Ethan alone in her room. The teen removed his shirt, and dropped it to the ground. The bandages on his chest exposed, he tried to find a good position on the bed, shifting to either of sides, and then his back. He decided to stay on his back, staring at the ceiling.

Eliza then walked in again. "Great. Are you going to join me or what?"
BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:43 pm
Eliza noticed the bandage on his chest but didn't ask about it much like he didn't ask about her eye. She locked the door behind her. "Well you said you don't mind..." She shrugged. Walking over to her dresser she grabbed out some pajama pants and a new tank top. Her closet was a large walk in so she disappeared into it and changed quickly. Reappearing in fresh clothes she walked over to the bed and laid down on her side facing Ethan. There was several inches of bed separating them. "So how do you plan to get in your house tomorrow?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:53 pm
"Glass is pretty easy to break, Eliza." Ethan smirked. There was a joking tone in his voice. He would never really purposely ruin his parents house. It was technically his house now, but still. Ethan sighed, "I don't know actually. I call somebody to replace the locks." He turned his head slightly, until he could see Eliza's face. "I'll give you a key, just encase I lose mine again. I don't you would sneak into my house. I trust you." The boy yawned and stretched his arms out. His hand grazed Eliza's cheek. "Oh uh, sorry." He doesn't know how sensitive to touch Eliza was. Looping arms while walking was nothing compared to touching while in a bed together. He blushed at the thoughts that came to mind.

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:36 pm
Eliza felt Ethan's hand brush her cheek. A blush of her own rose to her cheeks. "It's fine." She muttered grabbing a pillow from by her head and hugging it like she did every night. "So, have you lived her long?" She asked curious.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:50 pm
"Yeah I've lived here all my life." Ethan rubbed his eyes, growing sleepier with each word. He eyed Eliza's actions. "Why hug a pillow when you have a viable thing to hug right here." Another joke. It was his way of lightening the mood.

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:04 am
Eliza giggled pushing the pillow back up to her head and moved closer to Ethan. "I don't know. I always slept hugging with my pillow." She mumbled yawning. She threw her arm over Ethan and rested her head on his bandaged chest. It felt nice but it was different to her. She hadn't been very close to another human being in a long time. It felt nice to not be so shy and scared around people.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:19 am
"See, isn't this better?" Ethan couldn't resist a smile. There were times where he longed situations like this. His eyes shifted from the ceiling to Eliza's. He suddenly felt self conscious, he hated his red eyes. It was abnormal. Neither of his parents had red eyes. Why did he? Ethan also moved closer to Eliza. "Gosh, screw cigarettes, you're my new addiction."

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 am
"I-I guess it is better." Eliza felt her cheeks flaming. She was cursing herself in her had for her stutter coming back. Even though she did feel much more comfortable around Ethan, apparently she was still pretty shy. She let out another big yawn. Feeling the bandage on her face her curiosity grew too much. "I hope you don't mind me asking... what's with the bandage?" She hoped she didn't come off as rude, or insensitive by asking. She didn't wanna run off her first close friend since the incident.

ShiningAce

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:52 am
"You wanna know? It's not really a pretty story." Ethan's eyes grew heavy, and he was giving in to the urge to sleep. "One night, like around two in the morning, I woke up to hear my mom screaming. And my dad yelling." He swallowed heavily before continuing. "I was sixteen at the time." He remember it so vividly. "By the time I got there it was too late. The murderer was there though." Ethan looked at Eliza. "He grabbed me, and inscribed a message into my chest with his knife." He was obviously wasn't going into detail, for the real story was worse than that. "The pain was excruciating." Ethan yawned again, clasping his his over his mouth. "And that's what happened." He subconsciously started to hug Eliza back, growing closer, while drifting to sleep. Ethan wasn't quite asleep yet though, his eyes were still open.

BeautifulDisaster1496

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces