Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:45 am
Bonekeeper E
Lady Lucrecia
i made this in corel; tell me what you all think? im quite proud! heart
User Image

that's really cool

by the way, I don't think I introduced myself

I'm boney, I'm 17 years old and like to go by Manny (my name is Emmannuel), I wrestle professionally in the indy circuit as Kid Krazy and I'm currently trying to do a bazillion things at once (make my own anime (storyline in Journal), wrestle, work on computers, make my own site...) I like to flip in my spare time and thanks for inviting me...on the side note, that's my picture in my siggy...yes, I'm that ugly ninja

Lol. I don't think you're ugly. And, you could be A LOT uglier! blaugh

But do you wrestle with computers?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:47 am
zentlair
Bonekeeper E
Lady Lucrecia
User Image

that's really cool

I'm boney, I'm 17 years old and like to go by Manny (my name is Emmannuel), I wrestle professionally in the indy circuit as Kid Krazy and I'm currently trying to do a bazillion things at once (make my own anime (storyline in Journal), wrestle, work on computers, make my own site...) I like to flip in my spare time and thanks for inviting me...on the side note, that's my picture in my siggy...yes, I'm that ugly ninja

I could try that, but not exactly, I wrestle, but in my spare times I like to be on the computer making websites and/or storylines for my anime  

Bonekeeper E

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:02 pm
Bonekeeper E
zentlair
Bonekeeper E
Lady Lucrecia
User Image

that's really cool

I could try that, but not exactly, I wrestle, but in my spare times I like to be on the computer making websites and/or storylines for my anime

My favorite anime is Sonic X. biggrin I also really like Chobits. But I'm not sure if that's classified as Manga or Anime. gonk Too confusing for my brain!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:10 pm
Khalida Nyoka
KayMaxwell
I was randomly invited to join this guild, possibly because I was found... Fishing? xD

At any rate, here's a little about me. This is my second Gaia account, I shucked my first and then my friend hacked into it and stole everything. >.>; I don't remember when I started Gaia with that account, but it's been a while. I'm at the rebellious age of sixteen, and I'll be turning seventeen in May. On Gaia I go by the name Kay, and my self-proclaimed profession is Evil Overlord of the Chatterbox. >_> I also have a guild to prove it.

Well, evil overlord, your in my domain now... I give you the title of... "evil sub-overlord-of-doom"

Dx The Evil Overlord cannot be demoted from her Evil Overlordly responsibilities and position! crying I killed destroyed used a lot of diplomatic wheedling to get this far. u.u To be demoted - this is distressing!  

[AxAROFFLE][Kay]

Cuilpantiel Scoiatael

Demonic Lover

4,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:30 pm
::blinku::
i got invited.
i'm 22.
i ish female.
i am chibi.
i am recently married(on gaia)
i am gettingmarried to my fiance who is also my husband on gaia.
where is my exiled hitokiri-san!?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:40 pm
Princess Tsuta Of Conte
::blinku::
i got invited.
i'm 22.
i ish female.
i am chibi.
i am recently married(on gaia)
i am gettingmarried to my fiance who is also my husband on gaia.
where is my exiled hitokiri-san!?

Nice to meet you! I'm married in real life, but not on Gaia yet. Lol. I hope you like it here. And I'm inviting your fiance now. 3nodding  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Kohki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:43 pm
I was invited, and so I thought, "Why not? It's only a 5 gold entry fee." So here I am.

I've been on Gaia since as long as I've had this halo.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:50 pm
Kohki
I was invited, and so I thought, "Why not? It's only a 5 gold entry fee." So here I am.

I've been on Gaia since as long as I've had this halo.

Wow. eek

That's a really long time. I only know one other person who has been on Gaia that long. sweatdrop

Well, nice to meet you. I hope you like the guild! 3nodding  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Candycane Scartissue

Pure-hearted Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:52 pm
Hi. ^^ My name is Taija, but most people just call me Tai, Candycane, Cc, Tissy, or Candeh-chan. 3nodding
I was invited, so I decided, why not, like other people say, it's only 5g for entry. <3
I think the person behind this invitiation was Syrathos, who is an old friend. 3nodding
I've been on Gaia since Dec. 03, but this is a new account since a lot of stuff was happening on my old one that...was just all bad news. <3
It's nice to be here. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:53 pm
Candycane Scartissue
Hi. ^^ My name is Taija, but most people just call me Tai, Candycane, Cc, Tissy, or Candeh-chan. 3nodding
I was invited, so I decided, why not, like other people say, it's only 5g for entry. <3
I think the person behind this invitiation was Syrathos, who is an old friend. 3nodding
I've been on Gaia since Dec. 03, but this is a new account since a lot of stuff was happening on my old one that...was just all bad news. <3
It's nice to be here. ^^

It's nice to meet you! When I saw your username I couldn't help but laugh, it's great. xd  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

kishe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:02 pm
Kishe
19 yrs old
live in my house
and I like to RP

ps. One thing: who and why summoned my presence here???  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:04 pm
Thankies. ^.^ I like it. <3  

Candycane Scartissue

Pure-hearted Lover

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:06 pm
kishe
Kishe
19 yrs old
live in my house
and I like to RP

ps. One thing: who and why summoned my presence here???

I likely found you through someone's friends list. And as for why, well, why not?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:45 pm
Ello everyone! <3
I'm ziggyzaggerzig, but just call me Zig. :3 (Or Katrina)
I've been a member of Gaia since October 6th 2005. n__n

Erm... anything beyond that, feel free to ask me! xD

ziggyzaggerzig

Loves Last Kiss

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:46 pm
Hi, I'm GG and I just received my invitation to the guild. I've been a Gaia member for almost a year and a half. I'm usually all over the site from the forums to the slots to the towns. The only thing I haven't really gotten into is fishing because I suck so badly at it! I hope we can be friends. PM me sometime and lets get to know eachother! razz  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games