Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] THE RELOCATION FLUTTERDOGS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:35 am
As soon as it seemed like she had at least gotten her arm free, Falair would find some other body part ensnared. Imryn kind of took the words right out of her mouth. Not going well was right.

"Come now Scareling, learn to live a little. I'm sure you've seen worse things than this. I know I have. Buck up and show me what you've got." Falair was kind of grateful for the break in monotony, no matter how life threatening it seemed.

HP: 20/40
Damage: 0
Target: Branch
Effect: -7 atttack mod || brought own water

Katarina Everard

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 am
Precious, seeing that Fai was getting irritated--no, wait, Precious didn't care that Fai was irritated, Precious was seeing that his darling Falair was in trouble (too--it ignored that fact) and the longest branch shot out, taking a bite out of the branch that dared to hold its Falair!

Fai sighed, then looked at the tree again. "I wonder if this has a seed I can collect..." Again, ignoring his hair and its ridiculous crush.

Attacking Falair's branch/no self damage
Special: -7
DMG: 2 to Falair's branch
Fai's HP: 30/40
Tree HP: ?
Yayoi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 am
West took a few additional sharp swipes at his clothes as he looked around, brushing away the last bits of bark and... was that skin? What were these things? He blinked in the relative darkness, looking for the ghoul he'd come in here with. At the very least he could see about freeing her as well.

When he found Angeline, the boil smacked lightly at the vines that had her trapped, looking for a weak spot. Why wasn't she fighting back?

HP: 20/50
Angeline's Branch HP: 7
Damage: 3
Effect: -7 modifier

chirigami rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 3, 4, 1, 4, 3 Total: 23 (8-32)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:06 am
Olivia was more than happy to follow along after Mjoll in escaping the tree, more for the sake of following than anything; the serpent and the shiny gems had looked very interesting and the horsewoman seemed to show interest in them, and the dangers didn't seem to present so much of a problem but it appeared they would be leaving before making any attempts.

So she trailed after the blonde as they continued with Elk upon the high road with very many tree branches to cross; their big group was separating again, that was a little sad. The ghoul quietly watched as Mjoll tied the pair of them together with the rope, apparently taking the other teacher's advice in the manner.

This would be safer? Well, alright. Though, Olivia wasn't sure how much with how many branches she nearly fell off. Maybe Mjoll was just that much faster and stronger than her, not that she was blaming the horseman or anything. "Thais was a little challenging." She reported to her partner with a smile, despite nearly falling off most of them.

Quote:

HP: 20/30
damage: 10 (lol, 5 branches. gg Olivia)

- following Elk
- taking Cricket's advice

LP
why do my dice suck xD

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Katarina Everard rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:59 pm
"No doubt about it, there have been worse things. Though it seems like almost every time I leave me dorm, something like this happens. However, it seems like Cricket is going to be worse to deal with than these trees, if the look on her face was any indication." Imryn sighed, wishing for one normal outing where nothing attacked anyone, no one got kidnapped or eaten. Though sticking to the Maul seemed to be one of the more reliable ways for that to happen. Not that running into challenges were a bad thing, but a few less of them here and there would be nice.

"Seems I'm almost out... another good swipe should do it."

HP: 20/40
Branch HP: 9 - 6 =3
Damage: 6
Effect: None (Asked Elk about water)

Yayoi

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 am
"Ah my hero!" Falair wiggled side to side as Precious took a bite at her branch. All this struggling and flailing about was making her pretty tired though. It seemed like they were getting no where with their branches, let alone getting any head way with this tree.

By now one would think that the teachers might step in but it was Falair's own fault they were all in this predicament. Damn flashlight, why did you have to be so mysterious. Well, curiosity killed the cat. And it looked like Fala just might end up being the proverbial cat.

What a way to go, she surmised. Guess it wouldn't be all too bad. Good bye sweet sister. Fair well deal Faiyum. Till we meet again beautiful Precious.

She hung her head lightly as she stood there, eyes focusing on the squishy ground beneath her feet. Fala was resolute in the fact that she would never enjoy these comfy shoes anymore, so she wiggled her toes and savored the feeling.

The Alchemist did not raise her head to speak to Imryn. "Its called life, Imryn. Even in your dorm you cannot escape it. Those four walls are just a momentary illusion of safety. The ground could rip open beneath your feet and swallow you whole without even taking a step outside your door." Really. Had this ghoul never thought about that before? What grandiose sense of security did these walls give her honestly? Were they magical walls? Falair was not so pessimistic but she was a realist. She had no illusions of the world at hand.

Maybe if they got out of this she'd have to test the material of said walls. For curiosity's sake at least.

HP: 10/40
Damage: 0
Target: Branch HP 8/10
Effect: -7 atttack mod || brought own water

Katarina Everard
Fail
Ice Queen
Whale

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 pm
He hit the branch with more force this time, tearing at the pieces he broke and smacking away the lively branches that tried to deter him.

Angeline's Branch HP: 1
Damage: 6

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 am
With one final punch the branch gave way and West stepped back, a thoroughly irritated expression on his face that he might have wished she could see had he known it was there. It wasn't that he minded having an excuse to hit things, he was just thoroughly annoyed that she hadn't tried to fight back.

"What's wrong with you?" he snarled. "You'd jus' let these things keep y'down here forever an' not even try to stop 'em?" If she really wasn't a Hunter, she was going to end up as one of their pets someday.

Angeline's Branch HP: 0
Damage: 4

demon_pachabel
chewy dramaz

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:03 pm
"IiiIIiiiieecaa....." Angeline answered him with perhaps the most illegible sound ever made, but there was obvious panic to her now that she wasn't being touched by them.

And then she started trying to peel off her skin where the branches had been touching her, continuing to make the high pitched noise of distress.

smerdle

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:08 pm
And since it was praised, Precious renewed its attack on Fala's branch--leaving Fai to sigh and roll his eyes. "Really," he said dryly. "I sometimes question your loyalty, Precious."

Precious was too busy chewing on the branch to reply--even if it could talk.

HP: 30/40
DMG: 4
Fai's Branch: 10hp
-7 for having own water
Yayoi
Have 4 more hp off.

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:07 pm
You followed Cricket's advice
You are fully healed by the school nurse.

You didn't follow Cricket's advice
She looks pretty pissed. You took -10 to your pride, but are otherwise still the same as before.

SNAP

The necrotrees suddenly snapped in half, Cricket's bio luminescence briefly flickering with a deep red before it returned to green. It wasn't hard to guess it was her handiwork.

"Enough."

"Looks like everybody mostly was left in tact..." Elk commented as they regrouped, bones cracking under Cricket's feet, several legs stained with red fluid from the low-road trek.

"For the record, that was the undead forest." she stated calmly, looking absolutely no worse for wear as they went on.

Elk, chipper as ever, motioned to a grove not too far ahead - and fortunately a lot less threatening looking. "That's where we're headed, kids....and yes, that was the easy route here." he added, just to be clear. Because somehow he knew the kids would question that.

Never the less, after Cricket took a minute to patch up a few students who needed it (or deserved it, in her opinion), it was only a short walk to get to the threshold of greenery and a strong smell of earth.

Immediately a small canid looking creature began running about legs, tiny as could be and tripping a few unsuspecting victims before it ran barking away. Then more barking came. Little faces peered out from trees at everybody, looking eager to play and run and enjoy their home.

Though one had to question what exactly were they going to build there if the way they took was the easy way there? Elk probably had an answer, but for the time being, it seemed like these were the little guys that Cricket had spoken of as she picked up one of the little guys and carefully tucked it into a net similar to the ones each student had been supplied with.

"These are Flutterdogs. Try to be careful catching them and be gentle."

Those were her only instructions.

FLUTTERDOGS!!

Flutterdogs are delicate little butterfly-canine hybrids. All you have to do to catch one is color one or find someone to color one for you! GASP!

You'll have a week from this post to do this before I wrap up this class.

TEMPLATE

For coloring a flutterdog you will get a copy of that flutterdog!

When you drop off your Flutterdog (in this thread as a transparent .png please! Also add your SN)

littledevils freakzoid rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 am
When Monty reached the top of the tree again he started to look around for Hel but couldn't see her anywhere. He quickly dodged under a branch as the spider women came charging for him. He managed to get a little jab on the leg

Lucyal
not sure if you want to finish this. if not it's okay, I can have monty finish the class himself smile

MY hp= 10/30
spider HP= 11: 50

Damage done=2
Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
asked Elk for water= no change
climb ladder

littledevils freakzoid

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items