Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum v.2 (Open/accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:25 am
((What say ye swabs about a timeskip after Razorback's dealt with?))
[NPC]
"Undignified conduct, he'd call it! Un-dig-nae-fied!" Orik roared, unused to be handled in such a way. He crossed his arms as best he could, giving up on trying to scramble off of the man's shoulder. If he'd succeeded not only would he hit the ground but he would be far behind the escaped beast. So he took to yelling, insults first, then advice. "When this be over with, I'm gonna take that damn wheel an' shove it up yer rear-end for this! Use yer fancy magic to get 'is attention!"

Zellik's mouth quickly twisted downward into a scowl from his grin. "No," He said, replying to both of Sahara's statements. "It was merely a conversation with another fighter. Stop trying to meddle in affairs that aren't yours, demon statue."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:55 pm
Strifer wiped his brow with the effort of carrying the dwarf at a full sprint. The man was practically solid muscle. At least he wasn't struggling anymore. "You could probably shove that wheel where you wanted to right now if you wanted." As he kept running he was almost within jumping distance of the creature now, if he hadn't been carrying the dwarf. "It isn't magic. It's my will. And where there's a will there's a way." Where there's a will there's a way. Then it hit him. He couldn't jump onto the creature to stop it because Orik was on his back, but he could do what he wanted if Co-Owner wasn't on his back. "Orik, I want you to put your feet on my hands. Then I'll throw you at it like a spear in a javelin toss." Strifer tapped the man on the back with his free hand, and put it aligning with the foot of Orik's same side. If the man held on to his shoulders the Bounty Hunter could get one hand on each foot and throw him. It could end in complete failure, but who has time tot hink of that when your lungs are about to collapse.

((I'm fine with a time skip!))  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:03 am
((sounds good to me))

Razerback sensed Strifer and the Dwarven headmaster closing in. But he also sensed food near by. The beast skidded around a corner, bouncing off of the wall, leaving deep gouges in the wall. There. He spotted the source.

Riven sat in the hallway, Rivera was around a the next corner watching closly along with three other fighters. They had decided since one of the headmasters was after the creature it was a problem.

Razerback roared and ran after Riven, the shadow wolf bounced from wall to wall keeping his distance from the magic eating monster. He saw Strifer and the headmaster round the corner and lead Razerback closer to them. Razerback help getting agitated and not being able to catch Riven and roared in anger bolting full speed at the shadow wolf.

Riven fazed through the wall as Razerback charged, causing him to slam headfirst in the wall. This stunned the beast causing him to stagger around. But Riven knew Razerback wouldn't be stunned for long. He materialized next to Strifer.. "Rivera has some guys who are ready to help. Just let us know what to do, headmaster."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:04 am
((How long, then? A day or so maybe? Enough time that Calvin and Eva can have their adventure.))
[NPC]
Had he actually had the wheel, Orik would have tried to do as his own threat directed. He settled on scowling instead. "Bah! Throwin' a dwarf?!" He exclaimed. He almost dismissed it, but then...he had never been thrown like a javelin before. And at least it wouldn't be by his beard..."Bah," He said again as he shifted appropriately. "Will's magic, s'far as I'm concerned. Ye need to spend some time onna mountain o' two with the way yer wheezin'." As the dwarf set his other boot firmly down into Strifer's hand, he noticed a shadowy beast running alongside them. "Follow whatever this lad be sayin' is best, wolf."

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 pm
Strifer watched as the shadow wolf forced the creature head first into a wall. Phasing. Phasing was cheating as far as the Bounty Hunter was concerned, and he was sure that Razorback agreed right about now. The distance between them was too short now he would end up throwing Orik past the creature if he threw him. "Orik it's gonna be a shot put. Tuck and roll!" With out another word he tossed the dwarf stumbling mid stride, but able to slow himself down before he wound up face first in the dirt. "Magic debate later! Catch creature now! Don't let him past you!" Without missing another beat he turned to the wolf. "Go on the other side and make sure the creature doesn't get past Orik. I'm gonna leap on his back and try to wrangle him. When that's done go and gather any help you can." Strifer took his hat off and placed it onto the wolf's head, revealing his brown hair. Instinctively he slicked his left hand through it to push it to the left side of his face. "And make sure that nothing happens to that hat." Without another word the Bounty Hunter began to sprint at Razorback, hoping that the wolf and Orik both did as instructed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:54 pm
((However long you thing is necessary.))  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:53 pm
((Hum...Maybe just a day or two. Alpha can "cool off", and then the events will begin!))
[NPC]
Orik had been thrown before, and was able to execute the maneuver fairly well, for a stout, muscle-bound dwarf. He snarled and growled as he came back up onto his feet, and then immediately launched himself at the dazed Razorback's equally stubby legs. The dwarf caught onto one of the hind legs and locked his arms in a steel grip.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:08 am
((Sounds good ta me, sorry for such late reply))

"But meddling is so fun!" She said cheerily. "Besides, everyone does what they do for a reason." She said this a bit more slyly, attempting to plant seeds where there often were none was quite fun. Then again, Sahara didn't know if there were any seeds already planted. magic users could be so tricky.

Riven's tail wagged at the hat being placed on his head. Strifer had no idea how hard it would be to get it back from the wolf. He dissolved into the shadows, taking his new hat with him, and was behind Orik, with Rivera close behind.

"That is one ugly beast." Rivera muttered from behind Orik, she had a couple other fighters with her, waiting for any kind of sign to help out. She knew that Strifer meant to corner the beast, but cornered beasts sometimes became a lot more violent. She gave the motion for two of the warriors to circle around to Strifer to make sure it stayed cornered on that side. This was probably going to get tricky.

Razerback was still shaking off his blurred vision of how hard he hit the wall. he was staggering and was having trouble focusing. He growled at his visions, everything he was seeing was in triples so he became very defensive. He stared down the headmaster and the sorceress. He could sense her magic but Razerback was wary about rushing at the Dwarven Headmaster. So he bellowed a challange at them, still unsteady on his feet.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am
((Yeah, we're moving along! Punch him in the face!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:24 pm
The creature still seemed to be confused, and this confusion would be its downfall. Strifer had already begun his attempt to close the gap and by the time the creature turned to bellow at The Dwarf, Strifer was already close enough to feel the power of it's roar. "Hey buddy you're facing the wrong way." The words spoken hopelessly at Razerback as The bounty Hunter leaped forward onto the creature back. "Now I need you to just settle down." The rings on his fingers began to glow and chains of silver light appeared in his hands. The Bounty hunter swung them at one another so that they would connect around the creature's neck. In it's confused state he doubted it would think to duck and force Strifer over it, or even to be able to lower it's neck and have too much slack in the chains.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:46 pm
[NPC]
"Be careful o' the spikes!" Orik advised, shifting from foot to foot to get a better angle on the impromptu tackle-wrestle combo. "Lay flat on 'em!"

"Meddling is annoying, and likely will get you killed if you meddle too much." Zellik growled, looking around to get enough of his bearings so that he could proceed to stomp off away from the Weeping Angel. "Black's reason is curiosity. I see no harm in that." The champion said this will only a fraction of uncertainty. The shadow wolf's words came back to him, as did the flustered look of Rivera, but he didn't pay much heed to them. Not right then, with Sahara trying to pry into something that didn't exist.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:22 pm
Razerback bucked wildly attempting to get Strifer from his back. He growled and hissed trying to snap and both the chains and Strifer. Razerback, living up to his name, was trying to cut the presence on his back. He bucked up and down, his anger obviously mounting.

Rivera say that the beast was trying to throw Strifer off of his back, so she lent a hand. She knew Razerback was a magic eater so she would have to be very careful at whatever spells she tried to throw at both the creature, and thus at Strifer. She created a whip out of shadows, normally she'd pull one from a portal, a personal arsenal, but a whip was not in that arsenal. "Comin at ya!" She warned Strifer she cracked the whip and lashed out at the beast legs catching one and pulling it. Pulling the beast down. She just hoped her action didn't hurt Strifer to much.

"That's the best part, Zellik! I can't die! I can do whatever i please whenever i please!" Sahara sounded so gleeful. "Turn left down that hall. We're near the gladiator Bazaar entrance." She had chosen this spot because it was normally empty at this time of day, or night, Sahara often forgot what time of day it was. All she cared about was dawn, twilight, and midnight. Everything else was a blur to her. "I expect to talk with you again soon."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:13 pm
As the creature began to buck Strifer off his smile grew wide, and his eyes seem to glimmer with a spark of interest as his body swayed with the movements. As though Razorback's resolve was testing his own. "He's got two bloody spikes you think I can't avoid that?" The words came out quick and mocking before the crack of the whip interrupted his thoughts. With the dwarf on one leg, and now a whip on the other the creature was now flat on the ground. The Bounty Hunter pulled with all his might now choking the creature, it's rage surely growing. He connected the chain of light on his right hand, still pulling attempting to choke the creature out, and made a one handed war hammer appear in his now free left hand. "I hope you have a good coach buddy, because this hit is about to make you see some butterflies." Without another beat Strifer swung down towards the crown of the creature's head with all his might.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:42 pm
[NPC]
Orik held on as tight as he could to Razorback's leg, largely unaware of what was happening above him.

Zellik rolled his eye and snorted loudly, lip curling in disbelief. "You have a strange way of trying to get information out of somebody, demon statue." He glanced around the corridor, his ears finally catching the noisy entrance hall to the outside Bazaar. The faint smell of food, whatever the stalls were selling at that time of day, had found its way into the bowels of the Colosseum. "Don't count on it."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:58 pm
The hammer connected with Razerback's head, It smashed it down to the floor, which it bounced off of, causing it to hit the hammer again, and finally the floor. Razerback stopped moving, his body going limp.

"Is it dead?" Rivera asked, allowing the whip to dissolve.

As if on cue Razerback let a deep rumble escape it's chest, a snore of sorts.

"Guess not." Rivera muttered. Riven materialized next to her, still wearing Strifer's hat, Rivera looked down at him. "Riven. Where did you get that hat?" She asked her familiar, her eyes narrowing. "Who's hat is this? You realize that giving him this hat means you're probably not going to get it back, right?" Rivera looked up when she said this, she looked back down to see that Riven had run off. "Damnit dog." She muttered.

"My ways are my own, Champion. Oh and I do count on it, we both live here, remember. Whether you like it or not you have to interact with me." She allowed something of a smile enter her voice. He wasn't the dumbest brute around here, which was probably why he was still champion. "Just be fore warned, Champion. Many are more than meets the eye." and with that, she used her incredible speed to go elsewhere in the Colosseum. She'd leave Zellik to his own devices.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff