Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To be Good or To Be Evil(GothicxDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:13 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake was shock and had to remember there if a spell to remove it but could not after a bit .kissing her back with his arms around her "i think I win that...or we both will win"he said with a almost funny look on his face

" Shut up and let's just a fun time to conclude what we did last night " She ripped his cloak off, threw his cloak down on the ground, and start kissing his lips until his neck. at his neck, she begin to nippled on it. " Jake do you know how to take this spell off?" she mumbled through her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:18 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

jake blushed and try to get away from her but could not feeling the spell working on him "i was never told how to remove it...your magic must had made it backfire"he falling down on the floor  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:32 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jake blushed and try to get away from her but could not feeling the spell working on him "i was never told how to remove it...your magic must had made it backfire"he falling down on the floor

Pierre straddled him on the ground and kiss him more " Oh my god you cast a desire spell on me and don't know to undo it. You have to stop me manually!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:41 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

"it's a little hard when it a group spell...so yeah"his hands played with her hairs .he is thinking she is going to be so mad at me for a long time  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:01 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"it's a little hard when it a group spell...so yeah"his hands played with her hairs .he is thinking she is going to be so mad at me for a long time

" uhhh.. why did you cast it then? So what are you going to do to fix my problem without me coming on to you more" she traced his chest under his shirt.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:05 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

"i was thinking of another spell and that was the one that came to my mind"he said kissing her neck slowly  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:17 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"i was thinking of another spell and that was the one that came to my mind"he said kissing her neck slowly

" what does this spell do exactly?" she gasped at the touch of his lips on her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:26 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

" what does this spell do exactly?" she gasped at the touch of his lips on her neck.

"i don't know "Jake thinks she would know more about this spell then he only how to cashed it  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:35 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"i don't know "Jake thinks she would know more about this spell then he only how to cashed it

" Jake, there is a potion that can fix it. but it's back at your hideout" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:45 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake close his eyes looking away trying to use his magic to remove the spell on both of them  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers