Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dark Secrets (1x1 with Greedy Fat Cat ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:20 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore looked out the window. Her curtains were drawn this time and she could see the top of the building across the street. The sun had already disappeared behind the other side of the earth, but the sky was still hued with warm colors of pinks and oranges. The dark night sky opposed this, slowly creeping in to overtake the town. "Great," she said in response to Adam wanting to see her again.
As for ideas, she was shot. Lenore didn't really go on dates that often. Of course, she would never tell Adam that and she did have to tell him something. She got up a little from the couch, looking around her apartment. It looked clean enough, especially after her father came around. She had always felt that her father was a little motherly with his tenacity to clean everything he sees.

"How about we grab something small to eat?" Dinner seemed out of the question. Lenore probably couldn't down a whole dinner without throwing some of it up. And she didn't want to go out for drinks again, in case Adam was getting old of that routine. But Lenore could probably eat a little something and keep it down normally. Lenore tried to think of other things to do. "And then the college is having a little gig there and they'll be playing some music. We could go there? Or we could go back and watch a movie?" Lenore played with her hair out of habit, wondering what Adam would suggest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:26 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam winced at the thought of eating. "Well, I just ate a big meal", he told her, "so I'd rather not go to a restaurant". The college thing didn't interest him either, too many of his former friends would be there and might notice the changes in him. "A movie would be perfect, I think." He wanted her all to himself, and this seemed the best way to reach that objective.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:39 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore could only smirk. Of course he'd make up some excuse to not eat. Lenore got up from her couch, sauntering to her bedroom and plopped onto her bed. "Ah, well a movie it is." She rolled over so that she was on her back. "Where would you want to watch it? My place or yours?" She asked, crossing her legs as she did. She then quickly added, "Or the theater, of course. We don't have to watch it specifically at anyone's place. We could go to a theater too." She sat up, her hair falling messily over her face and shoulders. She guessed Adam wanted to watch a movie because that meant that they would be alone. She felt a little nervous, biting her lip.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:40 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"Your place, if that is alright. I don't have a proper TV set, I watch everything on the computer." This was true, his room was small so he tried to save space with everything possible. "Should we meet at a video rental, to choose what we want to watch together?" He suggested.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:41 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah, that's not a problem. Let's meet at a rental and we can get something. How about the one on the corner of Main Street and Cranberry in an hour and a half? It's sort of near my place," she suggested. She slipped off the bed and paced around. She was glad her father came over today and helped her clean everything. It was probably the cleanest it had ever been since she moved in. She looked to her desk, the small little light on her computer faintly glimmering, telling her it was sleeping quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:56 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"Works for me", Adam agreed. "I'll see you there." It was a ten-minute walk to the rental. But since he had not expected a date with Lenore tonight, he had to shower and change into tidier clothes.

Half an hour later, dressed in his best, Adam was waiting for her outside the video rental. He wondered what kind of movies Lenore liked. Hopefully, none of that romantic vampire stuff... if they ended up watching such a movie, he wouldn't be able to keep from laughing at how those films portrayed vampires. Of course, the filmmakers thought vampires were fiction. Oh well, nothing to it but to wait and see.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:03 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Once Adam hung up, Lenore threw her phone on the bed. She couldn't help but smile, covering her mouth with her hand as she did before walking to her closet. She grabbed something casual and comfy but nice and feminine, pulling on a pair of pants quickly before heading towards her bathroom. She opened her medicine cabinet, removing any fishy prescriptions that Adam may look through if he happened to go to the bathroom. Things like sleeping pills or Rohyphenol, she decided to take out of her bathroom. She put them in a drawer in the bottom of her desk. She knew a lot of guys often went through a girl's medicine cabinet to see what kind of things she kept in there and she wouldn't have Adam looking through hers and seeing that she used date rape drugs. Little did he know, she used them to sedate her victims before feeding off them. Lenore huffed, going through her apartment to inspect it. Lenore hoped Adam liked her apartment. He probably would, especially cause she turned it into a sort of cozy den fit for a vampire in only a month.
Lenore tilted her head, her hair falling in her face. Right. There was always that issue. Lenore looked at her fist, tightening it before releasing her grip. If anything went wrong, could she rely on her own strength? She was certainly stronger than an average human. She certainly didn't need to call her dad to help her move furniture today if she could move it by herself. She had merely called him to make him feel like his daughter needed him. Yes, Lenore was strong. But she had never came across another like herself since being bitten. She hoped she was strong enough.

Lenore left her apartment with her keys and a wallet, almost slipping past her landlord's place unnoticed. His door opened, and out came an elderly lady who waved to her. Lenore said she was going out and would be back soon and safe, to which the elderly lady nodded and bid her well. Lenore gave a small smile before leaving.
She was at the rental fifteen minutes early. Noticing that Adam was there already, she came up to him with a tiny wave. "Hey," she greeted in a normal voice, though her face went a little red when she did. She hadn't seen Adam in a couple days, but it was as if no time had passed since their last meet. He looked very much the same, still handsome and well groomed. "So what type of movie are you interested in?" She asked, to sort of change the tone a little bit. She brightened up a little, motioning to go inside the rental so that they could talk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam smiled warmly at the sight of her. "You look lovely", he told her. He held the door of the store open for her. "Well, I like movies that have some kind of adventure as the central story device. Fantasy, science fiction, that kind of stuff. But you can choose whatever you like." He wondered if she would think him a nerd for liking such movies. Well, he was kind of a nerd, so maybe it was best she knew the truth about him. Better that than lying and pretending to like something with more street cred. Bad enough he was lying about... the blood thing.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore entered the movie rental, waving to the guy behind the counter who was slouched in his chair, his shoes on the counter. He gave a lazy wave. "Renting another horror movie, neh?" He murmured, but Lenore waved him off. Lenore had been renting a lot of movies about vampires lately, but she wouldn't have Adam knowing about that. She had known the clerk since high school but he dropped out their senior year. Now he worked part time at this movie rental and also as a pizza delivery guy. This guy was a hopeless one, having disappointed his parents and having his education surmount to practically nothing. But Lenore did not mind too much; he was one of the few friends she still managed to have. Lenore turned to Adam, a curved smile on her lips as she glanced at him. "Thank you. You look dashing, as usual," she mentioned before going down a random aisle. Lenore crossed her arms, before tilting her head, picking up a random dvd case. She read the back of it before setting it back down mindlessly, looking back at Adam again. "And I don't mind those types of movies. I like a little action myself." Lenore fully faced Adam now. "We can watch something you like, so pick something out." She could tell she was a little more excited than usual, and she could feel herself smiling a lot more. Gosh, she was embarrassing herself. But it felt good to see Adam after wanting to see him these past three days. Lenore paused before adding, "So how have you been?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:21 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam looked around in the movie shelves. "Have you seen this one?" he asked, holding up the first Hunger Games movie. "I liked the book." He looked some more. "Or this one." The movie was "Watchmen", a sort of superhero story.

Finally, he answered her question. "How should I say it... in a state of confusion. I wondered why you were keeping your distance. But other than that, I am all right, and all the better now."  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:58 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore licked her lips, trying to decide on which one seemed more interesting. Alas, she gave up and took both of them from Adam's hands. "I have seen neither. Let's take them both and decide at my place," she said, turning around quickly and moved to the end of the aisle. "I'm renting these two out, put it on my tab!" She waved both the movies high up in the air. The clerk laughed, barely looking up from his magazine. "Alrighty," he murmured, waving to her again. He clearly wasn't paid enough for this job to give too much of a s**t about it.
Lenore turned back around, back to Adam. She had certainly come here quite enough to be deemed a regular. After all, she had lived in that apartment for two years and had been coming to this movie rental since then. Since turning into a vampire, she had been watching movies more often, to pass the time it seemed.

To Adam's reply, Lenore gave a playful laugh. She motioned for him to leave the store. They had decided to rent the movie so fast, she appreciated their efficiency. "Really? It's normal to wait a couple days in-between dates, y'know?" She linked her arm with Adam's when they made it into the street. During the past few days, she was sorting out what she wanted to do with Adam. She had learned the shocking truth about him, so she wanted to go about the situation with a clear head. It was evident now that this was the right decision to her, in her opinion. "It wasn't like I didn't want to see you," she admitted, though a little more sheepish.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam was surprised by how indifferent the clerk was. He didn't even scan the DVD's into the computer. Then again, it was none of Adam's problem if the place went bankrupt.

"I know, I know..." he said, as they were outside again, "it's just that I wondered if I did something wrong last time... I tend to worry. I admit I tend to worry too much." But he was feeling elated, now, when she confessed she had wanted to see him. "I'm glad you gave me another chance."  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm
Another Damned Vampire

That seemed to cheer him up quite a lot. He was probably worried about her reaction to the blood on his lips. Lenore shook her head. "It's not time to worry yet," she quoted, looking at him, "Harper Lee." She patted his arm in a comforting manner. It charmed her to see Adam so nervous about her; it meant he liked her a lot. Whether that would mean she was safe or not from being bitten, she did not know.

They were near her apartment building now. Lenore led Adam inside, walking straight towards the stairs. The landlord's door did not open like Lenore had expected. The old lady must be taking her nap. She started on the stairs, hopping up them. She never used the elevator, mainly because it was a shifty looking thing. And a lot of people used the elevator. Not many tended to use the stairs, and Lenore never did like to be cramped in a small space with a lot of people. Up four flights of stairs, she didn't even break a sweat or pant, but turned around Adam with a small smile as she led him towards the middle of the hall. She unlocked the apartment with her key, opening the door to her haven. "Don't expect much," she mentioned before entering.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:44 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam was secretly impressed with Lenore's knowledge of literature. He followed her upstairs, walking the steps as effortlessly as she did. He was curious to see her home. People's homes told a lot about them.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:12 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore put both the movies on the coffee table, turning around halfway to look at Adam's reaction to her apartment. The first thing he probably saw was her couches. The one that faced the television was a black velvety couch. It was covered in bright, patterned pillows. The other couch, which was perpendicular to the other, was a dark leather-looking couch with similar comfy pillows. They matched similar colors in the rugs about the room. The coffee table sat in front of it, which had two stacks of books and magazines and a potted plant. Side tables accompanied both the couches, which included her new lamp. The television was on the opposite wall closest to them. Behind the couches was the window seat covered by dark, heavy curtains that were opened enough to see the city sky. Near it was a stool with a stack of magazines. This was her living room. To the left of this room, on the other wall was a door that led to her bathroom. A book shelf stood next to that door, filled with many books, a few picture frames and odd knickknacks. Her guitar case leaned next to it. On the opposite wall, parallel to the bathroom side and to the left of the doorway they had just entered was a counter. Behind that was her tiny kitchen. It was well lit, but notably very small. Besides this nook of a kitchen was another door, which was slightly ajar and led to her bedroom.

Her apartment was lit enough to see properly, but was dim enough to be comforting. It was dark, like her father had complained to her earlier, but Lenore liked it. It was perfect for someone like her. The apartment was splashed with bright colors like whites and crimsons and greens, looking quite trendy despite Lenore having not bought any new furniture since she had moved in. Besides the new lamp.

"What do you think?" She asked, Lenore was curious about what he thought of her living space. "It's a little small," she murmured. And it was. It wasn't as cluttered as it was previously, but it was still a bit small. Nothing hung on the walls and despite the bright colors, a lot of them looked misplaced or mismatched. Her father called it tacky. Lenore moved to the kitchen, putting her hair up in a loose bun before opening a cabinet, taking out two wine glasses. "I have some wine," she offered, intending to poor some while Adam got settled in.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff