Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:23 pm
Fredrika flinched at the sudden outburst, her jovial smile vanishing. Apparently this hut want the friendly type. Drawing herself up she crossed her arms, if he didn't want to play nice then that was none of her business, she just hoped that maybe he got eaten by a goblin on his next hunt.

"Then you want the Steel Brothers, good day" fishing a small whistle from her belt she gave a short sharp blast. Cog came loll upping down the street, wearily trotting around Wagner before following his master as she walked off.

A few doors down the street Fredrika sighed and tapped on a thick set wooden door nestled deep into the stone, drawing the watch from her pocket, "ay' Mr. Flowers, delivery"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:37 pm
Wagner said nothing to her, his eyes now focusing down the street in the direction of the Steel Brothers place. Stopping in front of the shop and seeing no one nearby, his skin became black and scaly. He let out a roar like the furious dragon he was as fire burst from his mouth, demolishing the building in a blast of flame. He took a few breaths as his skin reverted back to normal and people began to panic and run after hearing the dragon. He walked amid the dust, kicking away the rubble as he sensed all of the powerful enchanted weapons. He destroyed the dragon slaying weapons as he stole the other weapons of great worth.

snuggle89

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:59 pm
Acrid smoke filled the air causing Fredrika to cough as she jostled and pushed her way through the panicking crowd. Somewhere ahead cog barked, a thick ball of moving white fur the wove it's way between stampeding legs, heading towards the infernos that was once the towns main forge.

It didn't make sense, dragons hadn't been seen near the town for months, no one heard anything, there was no alarm call, no screams of terror or gigantic winged shadows that blotted out the sun. So why was their forge now a smouldering ruin?

Flames licked the air, hissing and curling as water was thrown, in vain, on the inferno. Cog barked and turning away from the flames to face her dog she caught the tail end of a shadow moving away from the devastation.

"Cog, retrieve" dropping the ball the sheepdog bounded off, racing back towards the mechanic shop in search of the item he was trained to fetch. hopefully he would bring it back before she got in too much trouble.

Pulling her goggled down Fredrika pushed off, jogging down the street to chase the phantom shape, hoping for once that her gut instinct was wrong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 pm
Wagner whistled as he looked over his new loot. He ran his hands over the beautiful forges before compiling them together and hiding them in his giant enchanted sack that he hoisted over his shoulder. 'Those pathetic humans should be here soon.' He thought with a smirk.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:08 pm
Slowly, cautiously, the mechanic edged her way around the corner, an arrow already notched in place. She had no desire to loose it in the strangers direction but after seeing the destruction caused just down the street she was taking no chances.

Cog sat, tucked in a small side ally panting heavily after fetching his masters weapon, luckily Fredrika hadn't wondered off too far.

Fear crept slowly down her spine, an icy chill settling in her stomach as she coughed, gaining the man's attention "seems we got off on the wrong foot earlier, wanna' start again?" Her fingers tightened on the bow string, she really did not like that smirk on his face.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:22 pm
lil_lollypop1

"Where indeed. Let's think, I am who's marksman?" Alistyre asked "I remember making a spear for him that could pierce anything. As for the rest of my kin, they have all abandoned these mines. I am the only dwarf that is willing to enter here when he is not put between a rock and a hard place."  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 pm
"Odin?" She replied with alarm. "... in that case, I can no longer travel with you." Fiona replied seriously as she stood and began to walk away. She let out a small breath as her valkyrie armor returned to the pendent and she walked in her plain dress. She cast a small light spell as she went her own way to get out of the mines.

Wagner snarled, his human skin growing black and scaly though resuming his human shape. "Are you challenging me, human? With that bow?!" he snapped. "What foolishness! You are nothing more then table scraps!"

snuggle89
Victor Markov

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:33 pm
lil_lollypop1

"Believe me, you would be safer with me. I have a way to bend even Odin to do as I ask." The dwarf said before she left his sight.  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:40 pm
Fiona was silent as she walked along, hearing the dwarf call out to her. She knew Odin. He was a crafty man who wasn't beyond lying to get what he wanted. He would just make sure no one found out. Fiona simply wasn't willing to take that risk.

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 pm
Fredrika watched, her stomach twisting horribly as the strangers skin rippled unnaturally. She had never seen anything like it before and as much as she wanted to turn and vomit in the nearest ally she couldn't look away from the macabre display.

"I'm being cautious...." she held up the bow, letting him see the lax draw string, her eyes fixed on his backpack "after all you did just destroy an industrial sized forge" it was his temper more than anything that unnerved her.

"Do you have a name then?"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:53 pm
"Foolish human." He growled. "I am Wagner." he replied with a standoffish tone. He then saw human soldiers running by holding weapons with dragon slaying enchantments, and he quickly reverted back to his human form. He let out low growls, looking to see which way was best to run.

snuggle89

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:16 pm
"Nice to meet you Wagner, I'm Gauge" relief washed over her as the thick, scaly hide vanished in another sickening shift of rippling skin. Fredrika was almost tempted to ask if it hurt, shifting from soft flesh to near iron hard scales but thought better of it he seemed to have a delicate temper and flaring hi. Up again was something she wanted to avoid.

Noting the sudden shift in his posture Fredrika pulled the string of her bow taught, she doubted it would do. Uh good if her truly decided to attack but it was better than nothing at all. It was hard to read his movements, clearly Wagner was calculating something and that was worrying.

"Surly you have better things todo with your time? Don't you want to be somewhere else? Drop what ever it is you came here for and we can all walk away...nobody else needs to be hurt, right?"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:27 pm
lil_lollypop1

"Fiona, I know he is a liar but I enchanted the armor he wears to where he has to do as I say. But the enchantment will stop if I ask him to overlook something major. I am willing to break mine enchantment for your sake." Alistyre called after her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:34 pm
"Quiet human." Wagner snapped. He muttered a small spell as a phantom of a young dragon the size of a grown human leapt out of the ally as the guards rushed to it. Wagner ducked behind some barrels, watching intently like a cat about to pounce his prey.

"Aww... Look at the tiny little dragon." One of the guards said as the dragon phantom let out a small 'peep' as it moved as if it were scared by the guards. They then proceeded to bully the small phantom as Wagner growled with anger. They poked at it and some threw rocks at it as if it were a game.

When they had gathered close enough together to bully it, Wagner let out a howl before surrounding the guards with a ring of fire. He jumped withing the ring, letting out a thunderous roar as the guards screamed and yelled. A moment later, Wagner jumped out of the ring covered in blood, his arm and leg bleeding as he licking his fingers stained with human blood. As the flames died, the only things left behind were the ashes of a few human parts that looked as if they were bitten off and the broken dragon slaying weapons.

snuggle89

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Fiona stopped, turning back towards the dwarf. "Why? Why are you doing this for me? I hardly know you." She replied skeptically.

Victor Markov

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces