Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What's your sexual orientation? o-o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derailing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:29 am
I'm homosexual. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:16 pm
I identify as a straight trans*male although while I was living as a female, I was perceived to be a lesbian.  

morgus creep

Waffles

days we loose

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 pm
bisexual but not open. not even my family knows.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:16 pm
I'm a lesbian and extremely proud! heart  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

Aitheron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:36 pm
Bisexual  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:33 pm
Gay. Knew it since I was a kid... I don't say I do since people are like ''wow you still might not know omg you're probably confused''. But I'm sure about it so. :3  

Womboes

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Aeterna-Imperium

Wheezing Smoker

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:17 am
Womboes
Gay. Knew it since I was a kid... I don't say I do since people are like ''wow you still might not know omg you're probably confused''. But I'm sure about it so. :3

Anyone that says "oh are you sure, it might be too soon to tell" I generally just end all communication with anyway. It's a sign of ignorance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:40 am
I'm a bisexual Transwoman  

ii Jamie Kym

Womboes

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:36 pm
Aeterna-Imperium
Womboes

Anyone that says "oh are you sure, it might be too soon to tell" I generally just end all communication with anyway. It's a sign of ignorance.

Oh. I should do that... But I'm way too nice. sad And then I'll just end up wanting people to be friends with me again.
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:47 pm
Womboes
Aeterna-Imperium
Womboes

Oh. I should do that... But I'm way too nice. sad And then I'll just end up wanting people to be friends with me again.
I completely understand the desire for friendship, but isn't it more worth while to find those who accept you for who you say you are, rather than those who question it? Sorry for the random advice, hahah. It is just something I have tried to work on when I also felt like I couldn't find any friends, and after some "psychelic" experiences, I had realized that I need to treat myself the way I would treat someone I respect, and people started becoming more interested in talking with me. I know that perspectives are like snowflakes, but there can be paths that intertwine in a way that is also helpful. smile  

Aeterna-Imperium

Wheezing Smoker

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Womboes

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:46 pm
Aeterna-Imperium
Womboes
Aeterna-Imperium
Womboes

I completely understand the desire for friendship, but isn't it more worth while to find those who accept you for who you say you are, rather than those who question it? Sorry for the random advice, hahah. It is just something I have tried to work on when I also felt like I couldn't find any friends, and after some "psychelic" experiences, I had realized that I need to treat myself the way I would treat someone I respect, and people started becoming more interested in talking with me. I know that perspectives are like snowflakes, but there can be paths that intertwine in a way that is also helpful. smile

Ahh I see. c:
Thanks for the advice. heart
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:57 pm
Homosexual transman(is it the right word? Sounds like a superhero) = w =  

Thiisa Aeuea

prayersinchairs

Girl-Crazy Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:47 pm
I'm a very out open minded lesbian.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:04 am
I'm a bisexual or pansexual genderfluid female.
Genderfluid means I don't really conform to the norm of either sex. I can feel like i'm a boy, I can feel like i'm a girl, and I can even feel like i'm both. I mainly feel like i'm both male and female xd  

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

kl scruff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:35 pm
idk tbh. emotion_c8  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items