Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Shadow World - The Graildramon War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:54 pm
Gene nodded as he moved to land on Black Sparrowmon as well, smirking a bit lightly "might be a good idea, speaking of my energy... i'm surprised i've lasted as long as i have within being Black Magnamon. given how usually the regular Magnamon is unstable and can barely hold himself for a few minutes, more like seconds really... hmm, something to look into later." he then looked to the gathering energy and vibrating Taiyou MaKaze Dorulumon version of Shiro, shuddering at the raw output "as for Shiro's attack... something tells me he wouldn't go wrong with acting like a pompous arrogant jerk before unleashing holy hell on them."

Jake and Roveth Meanwhile were thinking the same thoughts while the vibrant golden energy roared around Shiro and his Xros'ed form "man.... i'd hate to be the one to try and get up from this next attack." Roveth said, while Jake shuddered "that energy... hell, i'd say the next attack might be on par with some of the stronger coins or a full powered Shinra Tensei!" of course they looked to each other when they could, before stating in a deadpan monotone voice "note to each other: -Never- piss Shiro off again."

Shiro himself meanwhile was panting from the exertion of trying to gather so much energy, but he managed to do it as he slammed his hands together and the energy condensing into a large orb of golden energy, roaring much like a lion's roar, or the power of the sun, given wind, fire, and light energy were being poured into this one "Heh... hope they enjoy the show... now then... time to clear a path!" the orb and random energy crackles of lightning lashing out even more, this kind of attack would probably cause some property damage of collecting the energy and even possibly cause weather Turbulence if it was in the real world. in either case, Shiro's amber yellow eyes had dilated, shrunk down til they looked like small dots "Final.... Solar Wave... FLASH!!!!" before letting out a loud roar, and unleashing the massiv3e blast, tearing a good chunk of ground and such to create a large trench while also being large enough that trying to fly upwards or elsewhere would be hard to get out of it's direct path. thankfully Alphamon was at an angle where he'd be unscathed from the attack itself, though might get caught up in the atmospheric re-pressurizing some, and Death-X-Mon might suffer some, but that beast would probably still be alive, either way, Shiro was aiming to vaporize all the Dex Dorughore and other variant mons still in the area, and any further reinforcements about to join in, carving a -clear- path towards Yggdrasil, which, once Shiro ended the attack after surveying the damage, he then proceeded to form bubbles of wind on his feet, and literally bounce off them and back to the others in a few acrobatic moves, mainly to get used to the form, despite panting heavily from exerting that much so fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:48 pm
"Don't forget, Daisuke's V-mon becomes Magnamon using the Digimental of Miracles whereas you are able to become Black Magnamon as part of your natural evolution path," noted Crystal. "Even so, you've never held the form for this long before. It must be the added power from using the Queen's Device card to trigger your evolution instead of simply relying on a Blue Card."

The remaining Death-X Dorughoramonz as well as the few remaining Death-X Doruguremonz were vaporized instantly by the Taiyou MaKaze Dorulumon Digi Xros variant of Shiro's Final Solar Wave Flash technique. Had the vicious undead digimon had actual self awareness, then they might even have actually felt some fear in sensing the destruction that would befall them. However, since they were incomplete, essentially core-less digimon, they felt nothing, but at least Shiro's attack had indeed managed to get rid of them for the moment. It wouldn't last long though as Yggdrasil could always manufacture more of the undead digimon to replace those that had been lost.

"Alright, now that the path is clear, we have to make a break for it before the next wave surfaces," Crystal instructed to Black Sparrowmon who jetted on ahead toward the great tree of Yggdrasil to enter Yggdrasil's domain.

Taiki, Kiriha, Nene, Akari, and Zenjirou were scooped up by Shoutmon EX6 so that he could take flight to rejoin the others as they headed into Yggdrasil's domain within the great tree. However, once they crossed the threshold leading beneath the massive tree, they immediately collapsed into a huge dog-pile as the constituents of Shoutmon EX6 split apart and reverted back into Shoutmon, Greymon, Mail Birdramon, Sparrowmon, Dorulumon, and Ballistamon with the human members scattered between them.

"Ugh... what happened?" Shoutmon grumbled as he picked himself up and noticed he was back to just regular Shoutmon again.

"Yggdrasil's power means that no digimon can truly stand against him," Gankoomon explained as he also entered Yggdrasil's domain. "It takes a special kind of power to surpass the will of such a god-like entity."

"The power of Digi Soul, for example," Crystal interjected.

"Indeed," Gankoomon verified. "The mysterious power that transcends the laws of the digital world and can only be forged by the fierce bond between humans and digimon."

However, as they spoke, it could be seen that the ground beneath their feet was totally transparent revealing an epic clash between the golden skeletal dragon, Skull Graildramon, and the massive god-like digimon, Shakamon. The battle wouldn't be immediately obvious to those watching as neither digimon was presently moving, with Skull Graildramon immobilized upon Shakamon's palm trapped in some endless illusion that was meant to eventually exhaust Skull Graildramon in both mind and body. However, as Skull Graildramon is not just some average digimon, he was showing signs of gradually breaking free of Shakamon's illusion to retaliate against the golden-clad digimon directly.

"What in the digital world is going on down there?" asked Zenjirou. "Those digimon are both huge!"

"That's because they're both god-class digimon," Gankoomon explained. "The Tathāgata digimon, Shakamon, is the existence in the digital world that is said to be closest to Yggdrasil and serves as Yggdrasil's guardian. The other digimon used to be Graildramon."

Meanwhile, outside of Yggdrasil's domain, Alphamon finally managed to cut down Death-X-mon after it had been weakened by the residual pressure from Shiro's attack. With Death-X-mon eliminated, Alphamon went to join the others inside of the great tree. The holy knight had felt the intense pressure himself, but unlike his undead counterpart, Alphamon was able to withstand the pressure while sustaining only minimal damage. Alphamon also had his resolve as one of the Royal Knights to fulfill his duty of confronting Yggdrasil with Gankoomon to try to resolve the crisis that had befallen this particular iteration of the digital world. However, once he was inside, the spectacle that was taking place directly beneath everyone's feet was deeply disconcerting and Alphamon wondered vaguely if perhaps they were already too late to stop what Skull Graildramon had set in motion.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:54 pm
Jake and Roveth grunted, obviously feeling the pressure and due to being hybrids like they were, they nearly collapsed from it but managed to pull themselves back onto their respective spots, with Roveth grumbling aloud "great just gr-- then they catch sight of Skull Graildramon versus hakamon as he went particularly wide-eyed "... do we have to get in the middle of -that-?" he actually squeaked out, in slight fear, Jake of course was looking more neutral and pondering the options as he took a deep breath, and yet gulped all the same in nervousness "... we have to Roveth, otherwise Skull Graildramon will eventually get free and possibly beat Shakamon. Gankoomon, Alphamon, is there any way we can get Yggdrasil to at least let us help it's guardian, Shakamon?" he decided to ask the two Royal Knights, wondering if they had any ideas on joining in that royal ******** down below their feet.

Gene of course grit his teeth in frustration at the pressure, but like Gankoomon and Alphamon in a way, he too only suffered minimal damage, due to being a variation of the Royal Knight Magnamon either way he was contorting and condensing his power within to solidify it at the moment to keep him from reverting, though with how much he was working to keep the form, he might accidentally naturalize himself in it to the point where he needs to be knocked fully unconscious in order to revert back, but at this point he was trying to make the form as self sustaining as possible.

Shiro had taken the worst of it, due to being the most unstable of the hybrids, and the fact he was in a Xros himself, and painfully split back into Grappleomon, Dorulumon, and Shiro, the former two going back into their Xros Loader at the time as Shiro collapsed to his knees groaning as his body protested to the pressure "Dah...!!! can't.. really move..." he muttered under his breath while trying to get up, and failing to even get on one knee at this point.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:07 pm
Before Alphamon or Gankoomon could answer Jake about what could be done about Yggdrasil, something even more catastrophic had already started to happen. Skull Graildramon's eyes snapped open, indicated by the vacant gaps in his skull becoming illuminated with crimson flames. Skull Knightmon's face, embedded in Skull Graildramon's own skull seemed to smile as a projection of Skull Knightmon manifested around the skeletal golden dragon wielding his new and improved Darkness Loader.

"Skull Graildramon, Shakamon, Forced Digi Xros!" he declared as the massive dragon and god-like Shakamon were gathered into the stream of dark light that emerged from the mouth of the Darkness Loader to forcibly fuse the two together. The combination maintained Shakamon's more humanoid form while the armor took on the skeletal draconic properties of Skull Graildramon. The demonic face that normally adorned Skull Knightmon's torso was also visible on the newly Digi Xrossed digimon's chest. "Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode!"

Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode slammed against Yggdrasil's protective barrier, namely the transparent terrain beneath everyone's feet.

"We have to stop him!" Yuki Agumon declared as he emerged from Crystal's Xros Loader. "Yuki Agumon Warp Shinka!" he quickly flashed through the forms of V-dramon and Aero V-dramon to take on his own Royal Knight form before moving to stand alongside Alphamon and Gankoomon. "Alforce V-dramon!"

Inside Crystal's Xros Loader, Zeromon had finally evolved into her Baby II form of Psycmon, but she hadn't managed to build up enough power yet to evolve back into Zapmon to join in the battle.

Since Shoutmon EX6 was no longer viable, the members of Xros Heart and Blue Flare were regrouping on Sparrowmon and Mail Birdramon while Shoutmon, Greymon, Dorulumon, and Ballistamon returned to Taiki, Kiriha, Akari, and Zenjirou's Xros Loader to get themselves out of the way.

"I think we might be a little outclassed here," noted Kiriha.

"That's a pretty massive understatement," Zenjirou responded. "Our digimon don't even have any strength left to fight in this environment."

"As much as I hate to admit it, Zenjirou's right," Shoutmon spoke up from inside Taiki's Xros Loader.

"But it looks like the Royal Knights must have a certain amount of resistance to the pressure of Yggdrasil's domain," noted Dorulumon from inside of Akari's Xros Loader.

"In which case, Shiro should be able to use Guilmon if he evolves him into one of the variants of Dukemon," Crystal concluded. "Roveth has his Dynasmon X and Jake might be able to use Duftmon."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:13 pm
Jake of course grunted, having caught the hint, as he rolled through his list of digimon, moving to Duftmon Leopard Mode, and called out "Reload, Duftmon, Lucia!" Lucia collapsed onto duftmon in her human form, unable to move much but the leopard Royal Knight nodded a bit "nothing against using me.. but why did you bring out Lucia?" Jake then chuckled a bit, grinning lightly "because... Crystal forgot one small fact... i have access to two Royal Knight possibilities, technically three, but i don't think i have the power to bring out the third in this environment." he then closed his eyes, before focusing on the link between himself and Lucia, nodding as his Rinnegan eyes snapped into full focus, glowing with a lavender shine "Lucia.. no.. Black Agumon! WARP SHINKA!" he called out, unleashing a massive burst of raw digital power to curve around and slam into Lucia and duftmon, partly energizing duftmon a bit, but lifting Lucia, who had took a quick flash before going into her Agumon form, and the golden eyes snapped open. "Black Agumon... Warp Shinka!" she cried out, before doing a mid air flip, unleashing into Viral Greymon, who turned, unleashing energy to form Black Metal Greymon, then the Metal Greymon opening it's mouth to unleash a beam of energy to configure into the War-Greymon form Lucia always normally took without even needing to use Chou Shinka or the crests for additional power. "Black War Greymon!" she cried out, before the pillar ended, and she landed to the ground, on one knee, panting a bit while Jake nodded, bringing up the Crest of Unity as it began shining in a bright silver light "Lucia.. onegai... break past your barriers, and transcend to the next level!" before proceeding to unleash the power of the Crest of unity to further empower Lucia, who was growling softly, with the eyes shining bright yellow "BlackWarGreymon... Omega Shinka!" she cried out, before her body turned into black light, and leaving only the metallic head, though the light body morphed, changed, and even grew some, becoming a dimming of showing a clearly familiar face: Omegamon, but clad in the colors similar to BlackWarGreymon... black, silver, and gunmetal Grey in places, the eyes snapping open in the head revealing fiery ruby red eyes "Omegamon Zwart... has arrived!" the 'dark' Royal Knight intoned, before landing right next to Alphamon, Gankoomon, and Alforce V-Dramon. Duftmon himself also pulled up next to Omegamon Zwart in silence, but quite amused in general.

Roveth sighed when mentioning of Dynasmon X, but nodded a bit as he brought up his own Pseudo Darkness Loader to start scrolling through the list "right... well...if we're going to need all the help we can get... Reload, Breakdramon, Slayerdramon, Dynasmon X!" he then let the three mentioned Digimon appear, two of them crashing and not moving much while Dynasmon X went to join the other knights "now then... time for the next of my able helpers! Breakdramon! Slayerdramon! DIGI-XROS!" the two immediately turned into energy particle streams, and launched up into the air, creating a large Sigil which then proceeded to split into two Sigils, and then flew up to crash along each other even higher, before creating a massive flash of light, and revealing above the position of the Knights on land.. the massive form of the Orbital Draconic Knight himself... "DIGI-XROS! Examon!"

Gene just deadpanned at the line of digimon setting up for the soon to be fight, already seeming to either withstand or at least ignore the pressure from Yggdrasil, probably due to the fact that he was a Natural Magnamon compared to say, Daisuke's V-mon. in either case he got up off his spot from where he landed during the time Black Sparrowmon had crashed due to Yggdrasil and all, and landed atop Duftmon's leopard body at the moment, causing mild confusion but shrugging it off shortly after as the two continued getting ready to jump into things.

Shiro had been panting and nearly laying flat on the ground from the outright pressure, but he got the hint as he brought up his Xros Loader, flicking it to guilmon's face as he grunted "Reload... Gui" "No, Shiromon!" of course, this caused him to blink, and bring the loader back to his face "but..." Guilmon X shook his head, looking a bit empathetic at this point "no... it's partly my fear of becoming... my true self, but more-so the fact that using me might crush you completely." Guilmon looked down a bit "... i don't want to lose you Shiromon... neither do the others.. or they would've suggested possibly bringing Susanoomon into this as well..." Shiro just closed his eyes a moment, pondering things, before slowly twitching, squirming, and slowly getting to one knee, panting and somewhat wheezing in exertion "Guilmon... i'm glad you're growing up and maturing, my friend.. and that you deeply care about me." he said, smiling a bit, before opening an eye which glowed just as amber as Lucia's did as BWG "but right now we need to act, we need all the firepower we can get, Guilmon.. and if that means using your fullest form then i'm more than willing to take the risks. can you trust me, Guilmon?" guilmon faltered, going through with various memories of the good times with Shiro, even some of the bad times that were still close to his heart, before nodding "please don't overtax yourself though Shiromon.. you're my tamer.. and i should be the one protecting you." Shiro smiled, nodding "even if we can't fight as one in this fight... it doesn't mean i won't be with you in spirit. now.. ready to do this?" Guilmon got a determined expression on his face, before nodding, as Shiro brought up his Xros Loader "Reload, Guilmon X!" Guilmon landed on the floor, face first, due to not being in his own royal attire just yet. Shiro then brought out the Crests he had, which began shining brightly a golden and rainbow glow in his hands "Guilmon... show us your power... your true power, and prove you stand among us as a protector of the Digital Worlds!" the Xros Loader shot out the golden energy to Guilmon, who began floating up, starting to Fzzt as if erroring, but the power began to grow "Guilmon X... WARP SHINKA~~!" he cried out, the frame fzzting out even more, as if becoming a thin barrier holding something back, before guilmon's face shifts to Growlmon's, then Megaro Growlmon's face, before the frame shattered, revealing the changed form of guilmon underneath, the crimson Gallant Knight himself... "Dukemon X!" of course, there were many differences, Gram, the lance of dukemon, was more energy-like, there were energy spokes and upgraded looking armor, even Aegis, Dukemon's shield, looked more badass with the crystalline X on it, and the focusing lens in the center of the shield. once Dukemon X had re-positioned himself, he jumped a slight bit forward to join the other Knights, heading up by Alphamon's open side, looking serious within the narrowed eyes looking right at the monstrosity Skull Knightmon has become.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 pm
The next time Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode collided with the barrier, the transparent surface started to crack. Alphamon looked to Alforce V-dramon, "I think you should stay with the chosen children and generals to keep them safe with your Tensegrity Shield while the rest of us try to hold him back."

"Right," Alforce V-dramon agreed. Crystal was already moving to join up with the members of Xros Heart and Blue Flare on a shaky Black Sparrowmon who quickly withdrew into her Xros Loader once they had reached the others. The pressure had gotten intense enough that Sparrowmon and Mail Birdramon had also been forced to withdraw, leaving the human members of both Xros Heart and Blue Flare temporarily without any means of transport. Alforce V-dramon launched away from the other Royal Knights that had been assembled and flew over to that area, materializing the energy barrier of his Tensegrity Shield from both of his V-Bracelets simultaneously to amplify its power.

The next blow from Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode smashed a hole into Yggdrasil's barrier and Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode started scrabbling to climb up through the narrow opening. Gankoomon rushed forward to meet him head-on with both fists punching in rapid succession to knock him back. "Tekken Seisai!"

Aiming for another point along Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode's massive body, Alphamon struck with the broad side of the Ouryuuken wielding it as a huge bludgeoning implement rather than a blade for the moment. He tried to push Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode back through the gap in Yggdrasil's barrier with all of his strength, but so far the evil digimon wasn't even budging.

"This is crazy!" Zenjirou protested loudly in dismay. "How are we supposed to stop that guy?! He's huge and most of our digimon can't even fight in this hostile environment."

"I'm sure we'll think of something," Taiki tried to sound reassuring, but even he was at a loss as to what could be done in this situation. As far as he could tell, Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode was just too powerful for them.

Crystal, with three of her digimon as active combatants against this terrifying adversary, had already come up with an idea. "Well, if the individual Royal Knights aren't powerful enough to stop him, then what about if we Digi Xros some of them to make them stronger?"

Alphamon with the Ouryuuken, Gene as Black Magnamon, and Alforce V-dramon were all derived from her own partners and the three had battled alongside each other for many years now. If she could combine their powers then the result might be pretty unstoppable. Of course, if Crystal did that, they would lose the protection of Alforce V-dramon's Tensegrity Shield, but that probably wouldn't hold up for very long against something as powerful as Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode anyway. They would honestly stand a better chance of surviving if Crystal did put all of her best fighters (at the moment) together.

"It's worth a shot," Alforce V-dramon answered. "Besides, right now it seems to be the only plan we've got."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 pm
Jake and Roveth looked to each other, before nodding, as they slowly got up, with Roveth getting onto Behemoth once more and slowly standing atop the motorcycle's seat, grunting "Jake and i will have our help buy you time Crystal. Shiro! once we buy Crystal some time, have Dukemon X fall back to protect everyone." he called out, while Jake slowly focused, before looking to their partners "GO FOR IT! DON'T HOLD BACK!"

Duftmon went first, by somehow using the ambient energies in the air from Yggdrasil to finally unlock it's true form, shifting from Leopard Mode to Battle Mode, and swinging the sword around pointing at Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode "Hakai no Tsurugi... ERNSTE WELLE!" he called out, unleashing explosive energy from his sword to attack at the monstrosity.

Dynasmon X just narrowed it's eyes before slamming it's claws together, and began charging large amounts of power within himself, condensing it multiple times over, if the white pulses around the eyes were any indication "Deadly Dragon... COLLIDER!!!!!" he shouted, before proceeding to present the orb of condensed energy, and literally throwing it to contact the monstrosity, before detonating within with the force of a Nuclear Bomb in the chest adding to the pressure.

Examon just frowned, and launched up higher into the air, before starting a large bombardment of lasers from its lance, Ambrosius "Pendragon's Glory followed by...!" he then paused, onc3e emptying the lance's energy for the moment, began to charge right back down at high speeds, atmospheric Re-entry creating a large hefty aura around him "DRAGONIC IMPACT!!!!!!!" he shouted out, before aiming to collide right into Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode's chest, the same spot where it was hit from the other attacks.

Dukemon X and Omegamon Zwart just looked to each other with a nod, before jumping up and together unleashing large amounts of energy with a loud dual cry, before the focusing lens on the Aegis shield, and the three crystalline spokes began shining with raw blue, red, and white energy as it readied itself. for Omegamon Zwart it swung the Garurumon arm to the side, snapping it open to show the massive cannon popping out, before pulling it up into the air, starting to chill the air to way below freezing temperatures as ice-blue energy gathered in the cannon's muzzle, so to speak. The two Royal Knights nodded to each other, before literally thrusting their Shield/Cannon arm forward, shouting out "FINAL.... ELYSIAN!!!!!!! GARURU CANNON!!!!!!" and unleashing their massively charged and enhanced attacks right for the same place Examon had hit, just as Examon flew up to avoid being caught int the blast of the two of the stronger Royal Knights, aside from Alphamon and the Founder, but still.

Shiro of course was glad for the shielding, but for the moment still couldn't move much aside from shuddering feeling the power of this corrupted monstrosity, and the link to an integral part of the fusion ~damnit... i.. wish i could do more...!~ he shouted in his head mentally while slamming his fist against the floor "Damnit to hell... ugh!"

Gene had looked to Crystal and then Alforce V-dramon, then to Alphamon, then back to Crystal, and just gave off a smile while nodding, as he actsually continued compartmentallizingf his power, giving back his voice when under Black Fladramon "a Digi-Xros between the three of us? that just sounds like it's crazy enough to work. though we might need the help of a second fusion, probably between Roveth and Jake's Knights as well." he suggested, as he readied himself for doing this plan while they had time from the lambasting with the other Knights.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:00 pm
Alphamon fell back after delivering his blow against Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode to regroup with Crystal, Gene, and Alforce V-dramon to go along with the crazy plan they were concocting while the other Royal Knights were struggling to hold back the huge monstrosity that was still pushing fiercely to rise up from beneath everyone's feet. "Well, if we are going to do this, then we'd better make it quick," was all he had to say on the subject.

Seeing that the digimon in question were ready to go ahead with the plan, Crystal held up her silver Xros Loader as it started brimming with power as she focused on the three digimon to be combined. "Alforce V-dramon, Black Magnamon, Alphamon Ouryuuken, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!"
Alforce V-dramon readily became the core digimon in the Xrossed form as he gained Alphamon Ouryuuken's wings, cape, and the old style interface from Alphamon's forehead while the Ouryuuken itself became fused with the Alforce Saber within Alforce V-dramon's V-Bracelets to become an energy weapon instead of just a hefty physical sword. What was received from Gene's form as Black Magnamon was that the normally blue digizoid armor of Alforce V-dramon had become fully upgraded into the even more powerful gold digizoid. "Alpha Magna V-dramon!"

Immediately after being formed, Alpha Magna V-dramon went to work on Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode charging a ton of golden energy into the V symbol on his chest and then illuminating the rest of his golden armored body with the same intense golden light. "Shining Gold Victory Soul!" The blast seemed to combine all the strongest aspects of Alforce V-dramon's Shining V Force, Black Magnamon's Shining Gold Solar Storm, and Alphamon Ouryuuken's Digitalize of Soul so that it bombarded Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode continuously while striking as many points on the exposed portion of the huge digimon's body as possible simultaneously.

Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode roared out in surprised agony as he finally started to collapse back into the space beneath the barrier, but not without scrabbling around with one of his huge hands to snag Shiro attempting to drag him down at the same time.

"Dammit, even now that b*****d is after Shiro," Crystal muttered in obvious annoyance. Skull Knightmon just wouldn't quit.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:25 pm
Jake had looked over the fused form of Alphmaon, Gene, and Al-force V-dramon, looked quite bad-a** if you asked him, before bringing up his Xros Loader to speak "Duftmon, Lucia, fall back, let's let Crystal handle this monstrosity for a moment so we can take our turn to join in! also, Duftmon, let's Digi-Xros you in Leopard Mode." Duftmon and Omegamon Zwart returned back to Jake's side as he went to go stand next to Roveth to fill him in.

Roveth had nodded a bit to the plan, having not heard it from Crystal until he saw the results of fusing three of them, granted, he looked like he wanted to involve Dukemon X in this Xros as well, but Jake shook his head seeing his glancing to the Royal Knight of Shiro's "no, Roveth.. we can't use Dukemon X, it might put too much strain on Shiro to help hold up a Great Xros." Roveth frowned, and spoke up "so just Omegamon, Dynasmon, Duftmon, and Examon?" the stable hybrid nodded before the two got into Double Xros Position "i do hope you realize even this might not be enough." before they called out "Examon, Duftmon, Dynasmon X, Omegamon Zwart! DOUBLE XROS!" the four of them turning into energy blasts, lightning blasts from Jake, and Energy blasts being led by Sigils in particularly, before the four all crashed together, creating one massive sigil behind the forming Digimon, which seemed to be a red scaled version of Duftmon Leopard mode in lower body with Dynasmon's face and WarGreymon's shield acting as armor pieces directing armor over the main front paws, two MASSIVE wings to hold up the new form, though it seems that the tail had been converted to hold Ambrosius on it, thus the lance and it's full capabilities being used, while the upper -body- had a large-cat-like face motif on the chest, but the Garuru Cannon and Transcended Sword/Grey Sword still on the appropriate arms, Examon's face became a mask among Omegamon's own helmeted face similar to how Guilmon motifs were on Dukemon's helmet, Dynasmon X's own wings on the back of the Digimon looking as imposing as ever in place of the usual cape "Double Xros! Dynas Omegamon Zwart... Exa-Leopard Mode!" was shouted out, as the Grey sword shifted out, and the Garuru Cannon's cannon slipped back in ,revealing a -shift- as the Garurumon face now appeared on the chest, and the mouth that was Garurumon shifted to be that of Duftmon, with a decent sized blade jutting out, the Sword of Destruction, in fact, along with the Grey Sword, as the Double-Xros'ed digimon rushed down to start assaulting the monstrosity "take this! Extinction Gate.. Grey Wyvern's Blade!" with that, the entire body became enveloped in a wyvern-like aura similar to how Dynasmon's body usually does, and began to attack relentlessly with sword slashes which created air pressure waves and black energy waves to explode out onto Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode, not to mention Ambrosius unleashing it's entire payload as well once stabbed into the creature, and some added claw marks from the front claws ripping into the beast as well.

while that was going on, Roveth brought up his Pseudo Darkness Loader to watch the energy consumption and such, when Arkadimon's face, in child form showed itself "Roveth-sama.... let me help too!" Roveth blinked, and looked to the screen with a bit of reluctance "if i sent you out there, even unleashed fully as Super Ultimate, you might not do much but provide a distraction to let the others wail on them..." Arkadimon just stared at Roveth, while looking to the side a moment "even so Roveth-sama.. i want to help... even if I'm not able to do much, at least i'd be doing something... at least I'd be able to show i can be trusted!" Roveth blinked, and just tilted his head lightly "... but Arkadimon.. i do trust you.. i just don't want to lose you, as I'm sure the others feel about their digimon in this fight..." Arkadimon just shook his head, smiling in it's own way "Roveth-sama... you're too good for someone like me..." Roveth of course tapped the screen as if showing he'd be flicking Arkadimon in the head "no way Arkadimon.. I'll say this know, i do trust you, even as much so as i do Dracmon, as a friend, and as a battle partner!" with that, the Xros Loader began shining, and proceeded to immediately reloaded Arkadimon who landed on his knees from the pressure, but seemed to be fighting it, as the Ginkoji's on the arms of the digimon shining brightly, starting to probably remind Taiki of a certain similar instance.

Shiro meanwhile had seen the incoming grab attempts, as had Dukemon X, who had quickly flew down to use Final Elysian to blast the hand away from Shiro while wincing at the pressure and energy drain increasing, but couldn't do nothing himself at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:41 pm
"Extreme Ouryuuken Saber!" Alpha Magna V-dramon extended a massive energy blade that retained the shape of the Ouryuuken, but combined with the power of the V-Bracelet's own Alforce Saber and the energy of an amplified Extreme Jihad explosion, the blade was many times the size of the digimon that wielded it. It was also powerful enough to cleave off and sever the huge hand that still scrabbled to reach Shiro despite Dukemon X's best efforts to defend his tamer. However, even once the hand of Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode was severed, that still wasn't enough to put a stop to him as instead of trying to grab Shiro as he had been up until now the shape of the Darkness Loader appeared in the severed hand emitting the energy of the absorption wave from the mouth of the Darkness Loader to snag Shiro in a forced Digi Xros that also served to reattach Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode's severed arm in the process of assimilating him.

"Okay, I can't be the only one here who thinks that was a seriously cheap shot," Zenjirou stated loudly.

"How are they supposed to beat this guy?" Kiriha was already at a total loss and it wasn't a matter of losing his pride. It was just common sense. This situation was beyond any of them.

"Actually," Taiki spoke up. "I think we stand a better chance of stopping him with Shiro fighting him from the inside. Just like that time Shoutmon and Metal Greymon were able to overcome Neo Vamdemon from within. If it's a battle of wills, then Shiro might still have a chance in there."

"Which means it's our job to make sure that b*****d doesn't go anywhere," Crystal added in agreement. She looked to Alpha Magna V-dramon. "Don't let up just because Shiro's trapped inside there, keep the pressure going so Skull Knightmon can't escape from here!"

"You heard the lady," Yuki Agumon spoke within the core of Alpha Magna V-dramon to Gene (either as Black Fladramon or Black Magnamon depending on his preference), Dorumon, and Ryuudamon.

"We'll give it everything we've got!" Dorumon and Ryuudamon both agreed.

"Alpha Force Blade!" By focusing power into the V symbol on his chest and then transferring it into the blade of the Ouryuuken Saber, with a swing of the Ouryuuken Saber it was possible for Alpha Magna V-dramon to produce a v-shaped shockwave similar to Shoutmon X4's Burning Star Crusher and its variations, but on a much grander scale as the shockwave burned with an intense golden light fueled by the power of miracles and the Alpha Force itself. That would hold Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode in place for the moment, but it was a little unclear how long Alpha Magna V-dramon could keep it going.

Meanwhile, floating adrift within the core of Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode, Shiro would encounter the astral form of Skull Knightmon as well as the true form of Graildramon, still sleeping within, and Shakamon restrained by Graildramon's steadily growing power suppressing her own.

"We meet again," Skull Knightmon greeted Shiro. He paused before musing to himself. "Of course, this isn't what I had in mind, but Graildramon was very adamant about assimilating your power so that he can finally awaken to his true power."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:10 pm
Gene had actually been in Black Fladramon mode inside the Xros, and nodded as well, smirking "indeed, we'll get Shiro free and bust this b*****d up as well!" of course, adding in his power to help fuel the Xros as well and synchronize it for the core Digimon and all.

Jake of course had Dynas Omegamon Zwart continue to use Extinction Gate - Grey Wyvern's Blade to keep pummeling the thing with sword crescent blasts and everything at the moment, though he looked to Roveth ".... do you honestly think a Superior Mode will be enough for Arkadimon to help, Roveth?" he asked, while praying like hell that Shiro was alright within the monstrosity.

Roveth just looked to Arkadimon, then to Jake, then to Arkadimon, before looking to Jake with all seriousness "Feh.. you think Superior Mode is what i'm doing? please, Jake... that would simply add on to Arkadimon's power at Super Ultimate, it's not enough.... no, it's time for Arkadimon to rise... rise beyond the depths of his darkest powers, to go above and beyond, to become not a threat to the Digital World like he normally would, but to become a true protector, a hero! Jake... this time.." he then looked to Arkadimon, who nodded in sync with Roveth, both speaking with conviction and trust between each other "it's time... for Arkadimon's/my ASCENSION!!" they said out loud, before the both of them were engulfed in both Digital energy and raw power, stemming from both Roveth's own heart and connection to Arkadimon, and Arkadimon himself as the Ginkoji's shined brightly, before fully changing, morphing into holy rings much like the one Gatomon usually wore on her tail, and Arkadimon let out a large roar as the energy enveloped the child digimon, quickly growing and with a stomp of a foot, created a hole for itself to dive down below ground much like Holy Graildramon was, the form would've towered high, probably about the same height as Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode in fact, before the form could be seen, in gleaming purple and gold designed looking armor, a beast almost looking alive underneath it, a glittering red ruby pearl in the middle of the chest, shining with the Sigils for Ascension, Hope, and 'Rebirth' before a halo started forming from the tip of the purple horn "Arkadimon... Rebirth and Ascension.. Shinka!!!" the arms slowly raised up, and proceeded to lash out, sending out 6 sets of wings, all glowing orange from the back, looking somewhat polygonal, octagonal, hexagonal, so on, even looking translucent and made of energy, yet as solid as any physical wing would be "Angel Ascension... Evangelimon..." he said softly, before the white eyes snapped open, and the mask holding the mouth closed similarly to Arresterdramon had immediately snapped open with a loud snap and hiss "Cross Beam... SHOOT!" the eyes suddenly lit up like bright stars, before the red pearl in the chest fired a huge blast of energy, with it's beam point forming into a cross to head right for Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode's gut in particular, the power of the beam was immense, and highly potent in Holy energy, almost on par with Seraphimon's Seventh Heaven at max strength.

Shiro meanwhile had groaned, before opening his eyes to see, unfortunately the face of Skull Knightmon. his reaction? "you have three seconds to back away from me or i'm going to stab you in the eyes with whatever sharp bladed implement i can trace off the top of my head, you b*****d." he said coldly, with him ripping open his shirt and then opening the panel on his chest as a dagger that could fit into the cannon's nozzle fit "... Three. Ragnarok Cannon!" he intoned, firing the blast -and- dagger upwards towards Skull Knightmon's head, whether to impale or vaporize is up to the user's interpretation ,but it shows he was not one to submit that's for sure, not to mention being -supremely- pissed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:44 pm
With the addition of Evangelimon along with the continued assault by Alpha Magna V-dramon and Dynas Omegamon Zwart Exa-Leopard Mode, they were able to keep Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode trapped beneath Yggdrasil's protective barrier. Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode, however, started trying to beat back his adversaries with his humongous fists while attempting to claw his way back up through one of the gaps in the barrier.

Meanwhile, within Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode's core, Skull Knightmon brought up one of his twin lances to deflect the dagger before rushing headlong into the blast from the Ragnarok Cannon, piercing through the stream of energy with his second lance intending to impale Shiro in the chest to penetrate the source of the flow of energy to try to weaken his spirit. "Spear Needle!" he uttered as he moved to counter Shiro's assault. "I think you will find that in this space, I am the one in control."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:53 am
Shiro had evidently seen the lance incoming, and he merely only cut off the beam and used an illusion to speed up one's perception of time on Skull Knightmon to show he was impaled when it hadn't happened yet, and then mentally whispered to himself 'Time alter, Double Accel.' before snapping his eyes fully open and pushed off the ground to slide out of the lance's way with quick speed, though he did get a gash along his right leg as it started to hiss and heal up as the illusion faded a few seconds after the narrow dodge due to the lack of concentration from the pain. "Che! you know... nothing against Digi-Xros, but you forcing it on others just to appease your own inferiority complex is quite pathetic, if i wasn't so annoyed by this whole mess... i'd pity you." he said, before jumping into the air, tracing the barbed lance of death into hand, while readying himself to throw it "especially when you forget one teeny tiny thing... Forced Xros or not... it's not a true fusion, meaning if someone wants to resist control... we can as long as we have enough will to give you the proverbial middle finger! the Soaring Spear that Strikes with Death! GAE! BOOOOOLG!!!!!!!" he shouted, before throwing the lance like a Javelin, after using enough reinforcement to break it into a broken Phantasm, and increase it's damage from it's B rank to A rank and such, especially if it hits something, cause it will explode quite nicely, as that is the second effect of Gae Bolg that occurs when thrown.

in the case of Evangelimon getting pummeled, it took the damage with a few grunts, before throwing up a multi-layered hexagonal barrier around the ones there unable to protect themselves (the Generals mainly) as well as one around Alpha Magna V-dramon, and Dynas Omegamon Zwart Exa-leopard Mode, before the ruby on it's chest glowed "know the silence before the pain of the world... and repent in your actions against the world... THIRD IMPACT!!!!" he roared out, before a scripture of sorts began forming around him, with 12 other jewels in odd places, all looking like the same ruby pearl on Evangelimon's chest, as they grew out to become white odd beings similar to Evangelimon, only instead of normal heads.. they only had elongated necks that ended with large mouths, all carrying black black swords that look similarly to swallows, though this was before a -HUGE- explosion of all normal forms of energy unleashes to cause massive destruction to anything not shielded by the 'Absolute Divine Field' from Evangelimon, or at least Yggdrasil, given that thing could withstand the Third Impact directly, more than likely.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:55 pm
"Perhaps, but you're forgetting that presently I still have the full support of Graildramon," Skull Knightmon chuckled mildly as his astral form melted into the sleeping golden dragon so that it took on the astral form of the skeletal gold dragon, Skull Graildramon, letting out an ear-splitting roar to blow back Shiro's Gae Bolg. Skull Graildramon then lifted one of his huge forearms to lash out at Shiro with his golden claws. "Golden Retribution!"

Outwardly, Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode was briefly immobilized thanks to Evangelimon. This gave Alpha Magna V-dramon a chance to withdraw and gather his energy to prepare to unleash another brutal assault against Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode. He retracted the Ouryuuken Saber into his V-Bracelet since it was no longer needed for the moment and instead started to focus on harnessing the full power of his radiance golden digizoid armor. He shaped the radiance into a golden draconic aura many times more massive than his actual body as he intoned in a powerful voice, "Plasma Dragon Impulse X!" Alpha Manga V-dramon shot the golden draconic aura directly at the immobilized form of Holy Graildramon Darkness Mode. The aura grew with the radiance of his armor until it finally slammed into its designated target, surrounding him with the golden radiance and then imploding into him for massive damage. However, the energy expenditure and strain of using that technique caused Alpha Magna V-dramon to begin panting from the exertion. Fortunately, Crystal still had a way to countermand his exhaustion.

Crystal's silver colored Digi Soul formed a vibrant aura around her as she held out her modified Xros Loader to show the Burst Mode indicator as she channeled the Digi Soul aura into it. "Charge, Digi Soul Burst!" she called out as the aura was absorbed into the digivice and blasted out around Alpha Magna V-dramon giving his body the more jagged and angular look of Alforce V-dramon's X Antibody variant.

"Alpha Magna V-dramon X!" Alpha Manga V-dramon X called out as he soon felt his strength returning thanks to Crystal's powerful Digi Soul. The transformation meant that he was still in the fight.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:38 pm
Shiro easilly just looked at the golden claw incoming with a frown ~this is gonna hurt... Absolute Reinforcement!~ his body took on a sheen of raw energy as he flooded it with Prana, entering the gaps wherever he could to bolster his defenses, as such when the claw swiped him, it sent him flying, but he protected himself from at least dying on impact, as he tumbled and rolled, skidding to come around on all fours, with the illusions on his ears and tails broken due to further lack of concentration, and Shiro spitting up blood, but giving off a fanged smirk "Still alive, a*****e! and you know why? because even if you have the support of Graildramon, all you're doing is puppeting around a sleeping marionette, if Graildramon was awake you'd be rightly ******** and you know it!" with that he intoned loudly "I am the Forge of my Weapon..." he then proceeded to summon about a dozen and a half of a strange multi-colored dagger, that started to glow with golden cracks, more Broken Phantasms, but this particular Phantasm he was using in a way to try and sever the connection between Graildramon and SkullKnightmon as he focused hard on the intent, infusing it into the ritual daggers, and then snapped his eyes open "Trace Overclock! restriction locks disabled! Trace Overclock... Continuous FIRE!" he cried out, unleashing OD and Prana to start spam shooting those daggers left and right aiming for Skull Graildramon.

on the outside Evangelimon frowned as it's wings dimmed a bit from using such energy on the Third Impact blast, but then it slammed it's hands together, and spreaded them out, proceeding to create a shaft of light energy colored the same as the orange hexagonal shieldings protecting the others "stubborn little b*****d aren't you...? fine then...Absolute Terror... LANCE!" Evangelimon proceeded to throw it right for the chest, following up quickly with a cry of "Cross Beam... SHOOOOOT!!!!" to unleash another massive purple lance of cross-shaped energy right for the b*****d as well.

Dynas Omegamon (shortening name) had frowned, taking the time as well to back off and charge a massive attack in his own outright, combining the powers of Omegamon Zwart's Garuru Cannon, and Black Hole Destroyer (BWG Upgraded attack to not utilize All Delete/Omega End), Dynasmon's Dragon Collider, Examon's Pendragon's Glory, and Duftmon Leopard Mode's Eroberung, to start creating a multi tiered mine ring surrounded ball of energy, clashing out with various bursts of energy "Dragon's Glorious... NOVA!!!!" the fused digimon cried out, before flinging the massive orb right along with the attacks from Evangelimon as well, though the fusion was starting to pant from the exertion of attacks itself...

Jake had looked to Roveth, who was looking either pained, or worried one, while taking a minute to calm himself, and then opening his eyes as he took out the coins in his sword, and proceeded to sheathe it, before clapping his hands together, starting to charge energy in them, working to try and start creating something ~Come on Come On... i hope this works...!!!!~ he thought, only glancing to Roveth with worry a few more moments.

Roveth meanwhile was panting with the over-exertion he had done to help unleash Arkadimon's ascension, but even he could feel he had tapped only the surface, yet the strain of the Double Xros and the Ascension was pushing him beyond his normal limits already as he closed one eye to concentrate, and gripped his Pseudo Darkness Loader quite hard, the energy starting to leak from it in small slowly starting to form cracks and breaks "dammit... Shiro, you better think of something fast!" he shouted out to the enemy, obviously glaring knowing Shiro was probably doing his best to survive at the moment.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff