Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:58 am
James Macmillan

User Image

He was surprised when Seiji pulled him into his lap but he certainly would not complain! The kiss to his neck made him shiver with a blush as he wrapped his arms around Seiji's neck to stay close and give him some warmth. When Seiji eventually moved to the bed, James watched curiously. As he was beckoned to the bed his blush deepened. His fingers reached up to play with his earring as he approached the bed and slid off his pants to just be in Seiji's shirt and his own boxers. Then the student moved the covers to join Seiji. He moved close to the man and snuggled up to his side, resting his head against the man's chest, while his hand gently ran along Seiji's chest to try and warm him up. "Is this helping, Seiji?"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:52 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

Seiji sighed softly as he gave the other a small nod, his arms wrapping around him as he absorbed his warmth. It was still difficult to breathe for him but he was slowly starting to get used the difference in his breathing now that he was no longer relying on water to use his lungs. "Yes, you're very warm." After kissing the other's forehead softly, Seiji rest his head against his pillow once more. "I am sorry we had to stop earlier...it is my fault we could not continue but perhaps we were moving to fast to begin with."

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:09 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James began to trace small shapes along the man's chest once it was said that Seiji was warmer. He was relieved that he could help Seiji, even if it was just something small like warming him up. The doctor had placed kisses against James' forehead, which earned a bright blush, and he chuckled softly at Seiji's observation of their fast paced relationship. "We probably were. I'm glad that I can help you right now though. I would love to make a perverted joke about helping you in all sorts of ways to warm you up, but remaining in an innocent position like this is a nice change of pace... Not that you being naked and me being in only your shirt and my boxers is innocent, but you get my drift."

Sitting up a little, James looked down at Seiji with a warm smile. He reached up to touch the locks of hair that were still silver and spoke softly, "I know that we don't know much of anything about one another, but since I now know of your curse I had a rather odd question for you. You told me that the one who cursed you is no longer amongst the living, but I may have a way to try and contact that person if you ever want to give it a try. ...Call it a perk of having a demon father, if you will." His fingers ran through Seiji's tresses as he continued, "But I wouldn't want to meddle, so I won't try and make contact unless you give me permission."

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:14 pm
Zara_The_Huntress
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip notices Sato put away his ear plugs, so he smiles politely and says hello before crouching down to pet Xia and to calm him down. Something told him the boy wasn't comfortable around the usagi. He watches Sato carefully, though not in an intrusive manner, and waves goodbye as the bunny-boy leaves.

[ooc: ~]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:15 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji listened to the other as he spoke and had even turned his attention to him when he had sat up and began touching his hair, his blue eyes taking in the boy's traits. He didn't have the big pleading eyes nor the messy cute hair that he normally looked for in a partner but he was interesting to Seiji enough. Somehow he reminded him of... Reaching up. Seiji rest his hand under the other's chin, tilting his head from side to side. He reminds me so much of you, Kokoro. Your personalities are a little different and your hair and eyes aren't the same color nor are they same shape, yet somehow, he makes me think of you." Sighing softly with a smile, Seiji releases the boy and shakes his head. No, they certainly were not the same, there was something else that attracted Seiji's attention about the boy but he just couldn't out his finger on it. "That is not necessary. Although Kokoro did this to me, I have never hated him and loved him regardless but even so, I do not have anything further to say to him. I have learned why I had never seemed to be able to get my love through to him now that I am older and understand better. Sometimes, it doesn't matter how much you say things, it matters how you show it. I had failed to show the one I cherished how much I loved him and have paid the price by not only receiving this curse but by losing his love. I only hope now that he is in peace and wish his children and wife well."

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:49 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James watched Seiji curiously prior to the man reaching up to take ahold of his chin. As his head was tilted side to side he blinked in confusion, and then stared down at Seiji with a small frown. Did he have something on his face? Did he say something weird? The doctor had sighed, smiled, and proceeded to tell the student that making contact was not necessary. Once Seiji had finished speaking, James settled back down in the bed and held onto him. "I think it's a little unfair to be expected to show how much you love someone. What if you don't know how to show your love? What if you've never been in such a relationship and so you're constantly terrified of screwing up; you're so hesitant to do anything wrong and so you end up unable to show it, should you be punished then?" His lids closed over his red hues as he began to trace the man's name on his chest idly. "Love is so complicated. I fear falling in love more than anything in the world or underworld."

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji only smiled as he listened to the boy again and gently stroked his back through his shirt. How did the conversation move from sex to love? Seiji found that to be rather amusing and even chuckled from it before he turned his eyes to James with a soft smile. "It is true that love can be scary, but when you are in a relationship and you find it hard to show your lover how you feel, you should explain as such. Sharing everything with each other is important, it is also something I failed to do with Kokoro often and it is why I ended up pushing him away and lost him. Besides, I may not have loved him as I thought to begin with, and I will tell you why..." Seiji raised the other's chin again to look him in the eyes with a smile. "You know when you are in love when you only think of that person and are only willing to give yourself to them completely. Your heart will feel it, and you will unconsciously show it in the things that you do whether they be small or large. If it is really meant to be, you will know how to show it and the one you love can see your love, even if they want to hear you say it over and over just to quell their fears. That is how true love works in life." Seiji released him once more as he looked up at the ceiling, his blue eyes closing as he heaved a small sigh. "I wasn't able to show how I felt for Kokoro and he could not see it. I was young and naïve and my stupidity hurt someone I cared about. Ever since I have been trying to find someone who I know I care for in that way...someone I know I can show how I really feel and not just say I do on a whim. I don't want to hurt another person for my mistake, even if they were able to move on and forgive me like Kokoro had."

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

It was interesting how James could turn a conversation just from a small thought, but he supposed that was because he talked too much. Seiji began to talk to him about what love truly was and why he should not be afraid of it. The blonde looked up at him as his chin was tilted, and even after his chin was released he continued to watch the older male.

Seiji continued to explain his reasoning and James had to admit that it made sense. However, the student still had an unsettling fear behind falling in love. Perhaps that had to do with his former peers and how they treated him. If someone found out about his telepathy then the whole town shunned him, beat him, and would leave him for dead in most cases. The student let out a sigh as he intertwined their legs.
"Kokoro didn't seem to forgive you since he's the one that placed the curse.. And I heard a phrase once that I found to be interesting. If two people can break up and still be close friends then either they still love each other or they never loved the other to begin with."

The feeling of Seiji's fingers sliding along his back made him shiver violently every time they ran over a specific spot; that spot made him jolt forward into Seiji, his back arching, as he gripped the man's chest. "Ah well, if I'm supposed to fall in love then it'll happen one day. Until then I suppose I'll happily be your eye candy", he responded with a grin as he looked up at the older male to try and lighten the mood.

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:51 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji chuckled as he continued to stroke the other's back, finding the boy's reaction to it to be amusing. "He did forgive me actually. A few years after the incident when I found him and explained things to him, he smiled and told me that he forgave me if I could forgive him as well...I told him of course I could and he said not just for cursing me, but for the fact that he couldn't remove it since he didn't know how. I wasn't the only one that was young and naïve it seems." Seiji turned back to James when he mentioned something about him being his eye candy, a small frown forming on his face as he moved his hand so that he could rub that one spot of James's back that made him react. "I'll have you know that if you were just my eye candy, you wouldn't be in my bed right now and I would not have shared something so personal with you idiot." Seiji stopped violently rubbing that one spot and began to continue rubbing the full back gently as he frown faded and he gave a more ashamed and embarrassed look. "Which reminds me, I must apologize for lying about how many people I have bed before you. It is another way for me to shield myself you could say. And also, next time you happen to be around me when I change, since you know my secret, you don't have to hesitate if you want to pet me."

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:07 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

Ah, so the pair truly was naive through and through it appeared as Seiji revealed that Kokoro did not know how to remove the curse. He could only imagine how life must have been for either party. James gasped as Seiji rubbed over his spot repeatedly. He squirmed and whimpered in the man's arm as he was scolded for calling himself eye candy. The student blushed deeply as his lips parted to let out a soft moan before the doctor finally released his spot.

James pouted up at the doctor before hearing about how the doctor had not been with as many people as he originally said.
"I was kidding about being eye candy, you know, but I am flattered that you think better of me then that. I do feel rather blessed to know your secret and I will protect it with my life, just as I'll protect you when you are in your vulnerable state."

The student shifted positions to be laying slightly on top of him, resting his chest against Seiji's in order to be able to look at him, before continuing, "And I don't think I'd be able to resist the urge to pet you the next time, so I'm glad you gave me permission... Oh, and I'm sorry that I rambled while you were transformed.."

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji smirked as he poked the other's cheeks with his index fingers. "It is fine, it is fine. It is better than the silence that I normally have to deal with." Seiji sat there quietly as his hands moved to the other's back before his smirk spread, giving it a mischievous look to it as his hand hovered over the spot he had rubbed before. "But honestly...I didn't expect to find your soft spot so quickly. I noticed that everyone has one but I never met anyone who had one in such a spot." Seiji began to rub the spot as he did earlier for punishment, his smirk only widening. "I really love that you arch and make such cute sounds."

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:30 pm
Genkawolf
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia watched as the rabbit started for the door slightly feeling better as the guy did scream at him for his form. He was curious about the male's being. He couldn't figure out what the other was. He noticed that Philip had crouched to pet him some more. He was still a bit nervous and excited about the roommate. He would met him in human form first thing. As soon as he heard the door close he blinked about the library.

It was amazing really. He nudged the male's hand before pawing the other and nudging him along to show the library to him. Xia purred without thinking and looked at the areas where he could climb without knocking everything over. He walked around to the others back and went on his hind leg and pushed the male to get up.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:32 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

The doctor was such an interesting person from head to toe, and even James could not deny that he was captivated by the man in several ways. He felt the man's hand hovering over his spot and he bit his lower lip. His eyes widened a little as Seiji mentioned that he did not expect to find James' spot so easily. James parted his lips to protest, "S-Seiji~! Don't you d-ah~!"

As Seiji continued to tease his spot, James' back arched and he pressed his chest against Seiji's as he shivered violently. Slightly louder moans left his lips as he tried to bite his lower lip to muffle them. He gripped Seiji's chest and blushed deeply. During his squirming, Seiji's shirt slipped off one of James' shoulders. "Ah~! Nngh- M-My back has always been s-sensitive.. Mm~more so after I got my s-scars.."

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:46 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji chuckled softly as he watched the other squirm on top of him, reminding himself to do this often since he found the boy's reactions to be so cute. Nothing was more entertaining than to watch someone who usually seemed so confident and cocky squirm under his attention. With his eyes watching the other's expression, the blue hued irises switched to the sleeve as it slipped down his shoulder, his tongue brushing over his top lip before he leaned his head down to lick the other's neck softly. "So cute~" Seiji slipped his hand under the shirt before returning to the same spot and rubbing it again with a bit more force as he bit down on the boy's neck softly. He was curious about what kind of reactions he could get from the other.

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:50 am
James Macmillan

User Image

Seiji was relentless and James could barely keep a coherent thought past the pleasure he felt. James could not help but continue to shiver against the doctor. His eyes rolled back in his head as he bit his lower lip in a pitiful attempt to keep his moans muffled. The blonde's eyes flew open when he felt Seiji's tongue against his neck and heard the man comment on how his reactions were cute. How could something so embarrassing be considered cute? James opened one eye to see Seiji diving in to bite his neck and his heart began to skip as the doctor's hand touched his bare skin. "O-OH~ ********! S-Seiji I- If you don't stop... I..."

He could not bring himself to say it. It was already an embarrassing position, but to urge Seiji to stop was impossible. James tilting his neck invitingly and did his best to ignore his growing arousal as he shifted to put his knees on the bed. How cruel the doctor was to turn him into a squirming mess. James opened his eyes and shakily exhaled with the doctor's name on his quivering lips.

tiny14xx

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces