Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image

Hope gave him a look wondering why he did not dodged the hit. She wondered if he was all right for she did not hit softly. When he went to grab her, she let him get close to grab her arms before she went to swipe at him with her sharp nails.

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Knight Kurogen

Red Gypsy

Devossy

User Image
The adrenaline and rage rushing through his body made him unable to feel even an ounce of pain inflicted on him as she swiped at his cheek, leaving four bleeding claw marks on his face. He grabbed her arm shortly after and before long, he had her face in the dirt as he held both her arms against her back and pulled them up the more she struggled.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:25 pm
Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

User Image

After retrieving his two companions, Aerin and his companions made their way back to the camp to see Hope and what seemed to a human sparring. Hopes attack seemed to have little affect on the man, countering he slammed her face Into the dirt and pinned her down. Knowing that Hope could handle her own in a fight Aerin tried his best not to jump Into the frey and beat the living tar out of the human. Special powers meant nothing to Aerin, he would slaughter anyone mercilessly when and It came to that point.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:32 pm
((Folks, I'm not here... Could we quit quoting me now?))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

Great all she need was dirt in her mouth but at lest it proved he was not afraid to get close. She could smell his blood and got a growl out of her before she stopped fighting and laughed. "Remember some Vampires have power's but I will not use them this round and just play nice with you" she said as she smelt Aerin near, "Shall we take a break to get your cut delt with before some vampire finds you a meal."

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

User Image
Nathan struggled to let go of her, but something was preventing him from doing so and he continued to press his weight on her body. But soon, he could no longer take the strain of the rage on his body and he let go before passing out from the massive physical and mental trauma inflicted on him.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:09 am
(( keep going guys ill post when i see a good opening ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image

Hope just rolled her eyes annoyed. Really she did not need him doing this on a battle field for it would cause a lot of problems for every one. Getting up she dusted her self off as she smiled at Aerin. "Hope you enjoyed the show" she said as she picked up Nathan and started to carry him to the first aid bunker. She tossed him on one of the beds in there and let the doctor and nurse look at him and gave her looks. "This one was not my flet this time" she said to them

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:46 am

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan came to and found himself on an infirmary bed before sitting up and holding his head. "Ugh, I hate it when this happens." He said as he wiped the sweat from his head and lied back down while noticing Hope. "How long was I out this time?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:42 am
User Image

Hope tossed him a bottle of water before she called the doctor. "For a few hours and I got blamed for it but it was hard to explain to them how you passed out" she said as the doctor came in. The doctor did the usslay check up and before taking his temper and saying he would like to do some blood work before leaving. "how offten dose that happen?" she asked him

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Nathan eyed her as they drew blood from him. "Not often, though when it does, it's due to the strain I'm placing on my body. Sometimes I wish I was able to control myself whenever I feel my anger exploding from within me." He said as they removed the needle from him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image

"Will then we are going to need to train you to control that and work on it" Hope said, "Your a good fighter with great skill we just don't need you passing out when we fight against the re. For now jsut rest and get better. I am planing outing to go find weak points in the re camp."

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Nathan nodded and lied back down before doing a bit of soul searching, pondering if there is any hope for him or not.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:44 pm
Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

Aerin just smiled back surprised to find that he was holding his breath. Listening In on the conversation from the outside of the tent he just waited patiently for hope to move. Not really one to hide In the shadows, Aerin would stay back out of sight and keep his scent from being left behind. The animal In him had gotten excited from watching the fight before and was wanting a piece of the action that was hope.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image

"Don't worry so much you will be fine jsut rest and let the doctors take care of you" Hope said getting up to leave, "You would make a great vampire but thats up to you." Waving bye she headed out to go see how the repairs where going on the farms.

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas