Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:30 am
Vihata

Cassius knew that Kota wasn't understanding why he wanted to do the things he was doing so he left it alone for now and simply followed him into the kitchen, giving a small grin at his question.

"I've got a delivery of food supplies that should be arriving in about an hour. I tried to think of everything you would need to be able to cook here, but I would appreciate it very much if you let me know if I forgot anything," he told him simply then moved over to wrap his arms around him again, one hand rising to push a lock of his hair behind one ear.

"But if you truly wish to go to the marketplace to find something, I won't stop you. I usually keep a pouch of simply-made carved gems for bartering there and you can take that to use. I keep it by the back door," he added then simply couldn't resist giving his lips a teasing kiss.

Truthfully speaking, he'd intended to take Kota upstairs to bed until the delivery got here, but he knew he could wait for that until they were headed to bed anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:33 am
Vihata

Cass gave a simple nod, "We can make a detour through the forest on our way to pick up your violin tomorrow, if you like. There are always poachers and the like in the forest that are fair game for your needs. I see no reason that you cannot partake of that resource. Especially since the vampires frequently do," he offered softly as he reached behind Kota to get his coffee pot to get it going on the stove. He really wanted to take another step in their physical relationship but was wondering if he'd pushed it too far, moved things too fast.

He knew full well that Kota could tell him 'no' at any point and that he'd accept it willingly. As he set the pot on the stove and got it going, he considered his current physical frustrations and wondered how much longer he'd last at this rate. He hadn't even touched himself since that morning at the castle, didn't really want to without Kota there with him since it just didn't feel right otherwise.

He casually leaned back against the counter and wrapped an arm around Kota's shoulders so he could simply hold him as he waited for the coffee to brew, unable to be here without touching him somehow even as he considered their relationship.

He had no idea how much information Kota could get through their new bond and found it frustrating that he couldn't get much from Kota, unlike with most other race's Mating Mark that would allow them to know each others thoughts and emotions at any time they chose.

But as he considered it, he knew that he wouldn't push, that he would somehow manage to actually back off of that part of their relationship for now. As physically frustrating and painful as it was for him, and likely to be in the future, he'd wait until Kota was ready, until Kota came to him. Somehow, he'd manage to survive it.

Something was nagging at the back of his mind about it, though, something he'd been told once and was supposed to remember but couldn't. He tried to tease it out but whatever it was, it proved to be stubborn so he simply let it go for now and pressed a kiss to Kota's temple as he pulled the whistling coffee pot from the stove and poured himself a cup.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:53 pm
Vihata

Cassius took the questions at face value and answered them as best as he could, "Those spells are possible, yes, but they're a bit more complicated to set and require special stones to take them. I do have one of the stones and have been saving it for something special, so the spell can be set to it. It would take me a few days, though," he told him softly as he returned to put an arm around him to comfort him.

"It's alright that I can't hear your thoughts right now, Kota. If I stumble a bit, though, please forgive me for it," he said with a small smile, just a hint of teasing in that last sentence.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:09 pm
Vihata

Cassius laughed softly at the last question and leaned in to give him a kiss, "Yes, I still eat seafood. I like the crustaceans; crabs, lobsters, shrimp. Fish is good, of any type. Shelled creatures also make a very goo meal; clams and oysters. It may seem like a form of cannibalism to some but it isn't. The mermaids are actually a species that evolved from the same core as the humans, but with more genetic diversity," he explained, having no problem with giving Kota more information about himself.

After all, talking about himself was his second most favorite subject, Kota being the first. A recent change but one he didn't mind.

He considered what he was going to say next and finally took the plunge and said it anyway, "I should probably tell you that I had been hoping to take you upstairs to bed before the delivery got here..." he admitted without shame.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:46 pm
Vihata

Cassius gently directed Kota's face back to him with a gentle caress and moved in to kiss him, gently pressing him back onto the bed as he shed his shirt easily before his hands went to holding himself up.

He broke the kiss to let them both breathe, one hand moving to trail his fingers lightly over Kota's face, loving everything he saw and not hiding any of it from him as his hand moved further down to slowly unbutton his shirt as well, moving to trail teasing kisses down the skin he uncovered.

"You are incomparable, Kota... I could spend a lifetime exploring each and every inch of you and still never have enough of you..." he said in a soft whisper as his lips teased at his skin hungrily. He admitted to himself that he wanted more than what he was planning to do but held himself back, wanting to wait until Kota was ready for that.

For now, he set them both on a whirlwind of pleasure that finally brought Kota screaming for him. Only then did he relent and simply hold him as he calmed, loving every shiver Kota made in his arms. Yes, he felt the pain of his own denied pleasure but knew that it could wait.

Especially since he could hear the light knock at the back door that heralded the delivery. He placed a light kiss on Kota's lips and smiled at the sated sight he made, "I'll go let them in for the delivery... You follow when you're recovered," he said softly, sounding completely unrepentant for the state he'd put the man in as he put on his robe and headed downstairs.

He let the boys in with the boxes and baskets of foodstuffs then gave them their treats and saw them off before starting to put the things away, grinning when he saw the crabs legs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:41 pm
Vihata

Cass pulled out some fresh carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, cabbage, and a few other vegetables as well as the stuff to make a nice dressing, "How about if I put together a salad for us. That much I can do. Just don't let me near the stove to do more than make coffee or I'll make nothing less than a disaster," he said good-naturedly, fully willing to admit that his skills didn't lay with cooking.

He set the vegetables on the counter then finished unpacking the supplies, finding that when he'd given Rex carte blanche to get them for him, the man had taken it into his head that Cass was living on coffee alone and supplied a little of just about everything. But Kota now had a full spice cabinet with things even Cass had never heard of, as well as enough food to last them at least a week. Well, he guessed a week. It was probably longer than that but he wasn't the one to assess everything.

That done, he set the boxes and baskets aside then got started on setting up the salad. At least he had decent knife skills and managed to put the creation together in only a short time and even made them a very nice tangy dressing.

He knew how he was likely to go through the crab legs and knew the salad would be enough to go with it. Especially with the amount that Rex had supplied them.

He finally had to give a small laugh as he set the table, "I get the impression that Rex thinks you're too thin with all this surplus. Either that or he thinks I'm starving you," he joked lightly as he poured them both a light rose wine that he knew would go nicely with the meal.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:57 am
Vihata

Cassius had no problem sitting down to dinner with Kota and smiled at the expression he'd had on his face when he'd touched the feathers, "I hope you know that I find your feathers adorable... They're another part of you to love..." he said simply then reached over and ran his fingers through them lightly, grinning when Kota actually shivered, "Plus, they're very sensitive apparently... Perfect for teasing you at odd moments..." he couldn't resist adding that one, knowing full well that he wouldn't be able to resist doing so.

But after that, he devoted himself to enjoying the dinner. He used impeccable manners even though he used his hands for cracking the crab legs then his fork on the rice and salad. He couldn't help his raptured expression every time he took a bite of what Kota had cooked, the man was a god in the kitchen as far as he was concerned.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff