Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:10 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would chuckle lightly before shaking his head.

once he was in the kitchen Doru would move to start to dig threw the fridge letting his hands pick things for him. Doru would grab a jug of milk, bottle of mayo, and a bottle of mustered. heading back into the living room Doru would then move to carefully find his seat before telling Sato to close his eyes and not to peek.....seating the stuff down Doru would then move to reach out s lowly for Sato's hand to place it lightly on the first object that he had put into small cups-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:52 am
User Image
Sato continued to wait patiently on his seat on the couch for Doru to return from the kitchen. He giggled a little and promised not to peek and has his eyes closed already. He let Doru move his hand to the first object he is supposed to sniff.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato giggle a smile would move across Dorus face as he thought that it sounded so cute. Shaking his head to brush his thoughts away Doru would then smile- alright guess what it is -Doru would smile as he knew he had given Sato the cup of milk-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image
Sato brings the cup close to face after it was given to him. "That chalky smell is no doubt milk" he guessed and he was certain about his answer. Milk has always given him that chalky after taste whenever he tastes it by itself.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato say milk, Doru would smile- man and I was hoping I would have got you maybe I should have picked a cheese or somethen -Doru would laugh before picking up the mayo and searching out Sato's hand to give it to the boy so he could make his next guess-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image
"I can't eat or touch meat so drinking milk and eating cheese is pretty much one of the many substitutes" Sato replied. He set down on the cup then he let Doru give him the next and brings it close to his face, "Mayo, the low fat at that" he guessed.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckling Doru would shake his head- how did you know it was low fat I couldn't have even guessed that? -Doru would smile before moving to replace the mayo Sato held with the mustard-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image
Sato laughed a little, "There is a settle difference that someone with a heighten sense of smell and has been around food a lot would be able to pick out" he explained. He sniffed the cup with the mustard, "This is definitely mustard. No doubt about it, reminds me of urine when it has a strong smell to it" he said to Doru.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato he would laugh before shaking his head- true and I'm never eating anything with mustered again -Doru would make a funny face as he compared the food to pee- yuck

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image
"You should probably be careful of dishes that has mustard in with it like potato salad. Same thing goes for mass produced foods" Sato said to him. He put down the cup, "Seems that we passed the smell test" he points out to him. "By the way do you have a pair of scissors I can borrow?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

You make it sound like their is mustered in everything -Doru would chuckle though there was still a look of discust on his face- bleh and ya you just have to look in on of the drawer in the kitchen it should be in the one near the fridge unless someone moved my stuff on me...-smiling Doru would then move to drape himself lazily over Digger-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
"Wouldn't you like to know. Only to avoid that possibility is to homemade cook all your food from scratch" Sato said to him. He opened his eyes, "I will go get then" he said then stood and carried the cups with him to the kitchen. He drank the milk then rinsed out that cup and left the other two on the counter. Sato went on to looking through the drawer near the fridge and successfully found the pair of scissors he was looking for. He returned to the living and picked up the clothing he needed to cut for his tail to fit through.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Then we are hiring a personal chief -Doru would chuckle not much having cared as he referred to him and Sato, making it seem as if Sato lived with Doru- we can eat veggies till our stomaches burst -Doru would laugh before moving to to nuzzle into Diggers soft white fur. Seeing Sato threw Diggers eyes the boy would smile as he kept his own face buried in the fur-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
Sato had assumed Doru was referring to himself and Digger when he had said 'we' because he doesn't live with Doru and Digger. "I prefer to cook my own meals to make sure no one temper with it. Plus I'm used to cook for my siblings and myself most of the time" he responded revealing that he can cook. "Sounds really gross especially when veggies is what I mostly eat" he commented while he was cutting the hole then took off his shorts to make sure the hole is bigger. He puts on the clothing he had altered himself and smiles when his tail fits on through then he uses the leftover fabric as a makeshift belt and ties it around his waist to keep from the front of the clothing sagging on him. He puts his shorts and shoes in his bag then returned the scissors to the kitchen drawer where he had found it.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

I've never been taught how to cook someone always calls and asks what I want then brings me it or I order food I think something about a blind person having a knife scares people -smiling a bit before a frown would replace it Doru would sigh- I suppose it's kinda sad really but that's really cool you can cook I kinda wish I could but when your stuck to a person just for eyes they end up just cooking for you and you start to feel like a leach

Genkawolf

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces