Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:20 pm
((Shining: Ok! ^_^
Okami: I don't mind, but I think that's more or less Fatcat's call ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:30 pm
((*tries not to laugh as Okami falls on her face* I'm here! And I'm a person...I think! And I think I shall post right now...))

Jake let out a small sigh as Marcus talked to the captive. Leave it to him to compliment a girl just after having gone on a maniacle killing spree. Though, he couldn't help but wonder just how unnerved the girl was, she didn't seem too upset. Maybe she wasn't aware of what Marcus did and was simply thrown off? Or maybe she was and just didn't care? Meh, didn't matter.

Jake nodded as Eureka answered the girl's question.Right after his nod, the cabin shook as they were hit yet again. The cabin shaking meant that the latest impact was close by, or it was bigger than the rest. Neither of those options were very good. "I'll go make sure we don't die a painful death." He muttered as he turned around and proceeded to let out a string of curses as he stormed out of the room. He ran to the engine bay, grabbed his makeshift glider, and made his way to the top deck. He needed to get a good view of the damage that has been done so far.

((And I don't mind if your ship time skips Okami. But I don't think it's my call))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:47 pm
[ OKAMI: go ahead! ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:02 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

((Just to let you know, I'm not posting until I get a reply to my last Ebony post.))  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 pm
((Wire, I kinda-ish replied to it with Lina. She told Ebony and Renard to shut up. lolz. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image

█ Renard furrowed his brows, the bathroom bomb something he would never want to experience. He often wondered how Ebony developed such concepts. He surely was an…eccentric character.

He cringed when Lina yelled at them. Their mechanic was also an eccentric character. Great, he was on a ship with a bunch of weirdos. He sighed, rubbing his head. He guessed he himself was a weirdo too.

"Great, the captain will be pleased. Maybe not if you are sleeping now, but that doesn't matter now," he said aloud while looking at the sleeping Lina before looking to Ebony. "I'm sure the Galatea is going to try something. Their captain is a fox, she's known for messing with pyrotechnics," he noted. He knew quite a bit about the Galatea's captain. █

User Image  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:14 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

Wire_colossus

((Allrighty then!))

"LAND HO!"

It had been two days since the Erberus made off with Rachana. They sailed all the way along the coast, then off over the southern sea, all the way to a small floating isle which was the home and haven of Pirates of all stripes. At least... the ones that got along. The crew members scrambled here and there to prepare the ship for docking as the island, and the floating docks, came into view. Ships of all colors and shapes came into view, mostly painted to look menacing or scary, with names like "The Death's Head" or "The Sky Leviathan."

Tondra was at the prow, one boot up on the railing and her hands on her hips in that classic "Pirate Captain" pose. She looked to her crew, which had gathered around her. It wasn't often they got into port, and Port Plunder was very fun.

Where the devil is my first mate!? I need to clean her up so we can go into the port!

~~~

I meanwhile was still down in the engine room. I had settled down in the center of the room, watching the engine work with intense fascination. I had a big smile on my face as my eyes were shiny, yet extremely focused on the engine working around me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:43 pm
Victor ordered a soldier to go down and report back on the status of the harpoon Lina was working on, as well as what she was currently doing. She better not have been sleeping on the job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus cheered. "Hooray! I wanna see people on fire!" he said gleefully as the captain made her plans. "Hopefully I get to 'play' with some of those military people." Marcus' smile turned from an innocent one to that of pure sadism.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erik kept a careful eye out as their ship moved along. He hoped they would be able to reach the enemy in time.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image
╔═ Eureka tapped her foot, waiting for the girl change into the dead man's clothes. She didn't care if she wanted to change in them or not. Jeez, this girl was taking too long. Eureka moved to her, beginning to strip her of her clothes. One might call this sexual harassment. Eureka would've called it bonding. She took Amoretta's clothes, which looked smaller than she thought they were, cursing a little as she looked towards the dead man. She then picked up the knife from her thigh, closing the distance between Amoretta and herself, cutting a chunk of her hair. Of course, the girl resisted, but Eureka took what she pleased. "Sorry, girlie," she apologized, "You have a lot and it grows back fast."

She glanced to Amoretta, half naked and a chunk of her hair missing. It wasn't too noticeable, Eureka only took a bit of it. "I will give you some clothes later so put up with it for now," she remarked, before kneeling back down to the dead man and dressing him up.

The rain was over but the storm was far from over. Eureka dragged a sack that covered only half the body to the top deck with some difficulty, if only because this b*****d was heavy. Eureka yelled something indistinctly about the preparations she asked for earlier.

After moving to the side of the deck, she looked to the Goliath that was gaining on them and then to the barricade that was planning to stop them. "Futile," she thought, before raising her hand. She ungloved her hand again, taking proper care to put this glove in her pocket so as to not lose the thing.

With her usual smile, cautioned everyone to cover their ears as she swiped her arm in a horizontal fashion. Fuses burst into flames before lighting.

Fireworks. A blood red color bloomed followed by loud bangs. Tens of them shot off the Galatea's deck and into the air. Eureka laughed; this was all a ploy for attention and for distraction.

As Eureka demanded, Jake would push the engines to keep going as fast they could. Eureka began to shoot fireworks, aimed at the military ships that blocked them. It wouldn't hit the ships, but it would surely stunt them. The blockade failed, the Galatea was too fast for them…not to mention flashy.

And then Eureka stood the dead body up, the upper half of its torso covered by the sack but the body clearly wearing Amoretta's clothes. She then pushed the thing over the edge of the ship, the dead man's body falling over the side. She held up the bright red hair as well and let it scatter from her hand.
Would those military bastards fall for it? Even if they didn't, it sent Eureka's message: the royalty meant nothing to her, she wouldn't fail to spill their blood, and to f*** the authorities (sort of like the flipping the bird). She continued to laugh as the fireworks continued to shoot off.

Alas, there, the mountains were so near. She went to the back end of the ship, watching as the military ships tried to give chase or scatter off, unable to follow them into the range. Eureka shot off a few more fireworks as she waved to the military ships, blowing them kisses.
She would have to give Jake a raise later. ═╝

User Image

[ Sorry for the immediacy and rush of this post, I am off to take a quick nap before going to a dinner. Just trying to move this thing along. I'll post tomorrow, so don't expect much tonight. Again, sorry this post sucks. ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:50 am
Hector frowned, looking at the bag as it fell. She couldn't feel anything from the 'brain', even signals that it was dead. "It's fake..." She muttered as one of the flag ships went to recover the body of the princess while others continued to pursue the Galatea as was planned. As Hector's ship approached the border, she turned to Eric. "Signal the captain of that imperial Adalla ship. We'll need to talk. Things are getting ugly."

~~~~~~

The soldier popped his head down and saw Lina and the harpoon before returning to Victor. "Sir, the harpoon is finished, but Lina is asleep. Renard and Ebony are with her."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:35 am
"Bring her back here. I will deal with her later," Victor ordered. He then went down himself to where the harpoon was. "So, do you two just plan on standing here?!!" he barked at Renard and Ebony, especially with the harpoon being unmanned. He then saw through his binoculars a body being pitched off the side. One that appeared to be wearing royal clothing. It could have been a decoy, but Victor didn't want to take any chances. He ordered a small vessel to go down and verify if it was one of the twins. If it was, the vessel was to send a message back up and then take the body back for a funeral. If it was a decoy, the vessel was to send a message and then return with it.

Erik saluted, then went to the communications office and began sending a message over to Victor's ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 am
The vessel that Victor sent out to retrieve the body was blocked by Marus flag ships at the blockade as one of the Marus flag ships landed at the site where the body fell.

"Bad move..." Hector muttered, watching the scene unfold. She was hoping whoever was in charge of the Adalla flag ship was not brash. If so, it could cause an unnecessary war. She began to tap her foot impatiently as she signaled the navagator to move to the other side of the blockade near the Goliath.

"Yes sir." The crew member said, grabbing the sleeping Lina behind the arms and dragging her behind Victor as he moved.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:01 am
The vessel sent a message that it could not retrieve the body and returned to the ship.

"Oh, great. What now?" Victor grumbled after he returned to the captain's area. Just then a soldier came in and informed him that the captain from the Marus fleet wanted a meeting. Victor ordered a message sent back that he agrees to have a talk and that they will dock together so that the two captains may meet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:07 am
As soon as Hector got Victor's message, she nodded to the navigator. "Do as he asked. Land on the strait at the border." Hector called as the ship slowly landed. "Wait here." She told Eric. "A message should be coming in at my post soon with a confirmation of the body. When it comes, bring it to me immediately." She ordered before walking to the front of the ship. The bridge was lowered as she walked out of the ship alone, which was unheard of. She then waited in front of her ship, tightening her gloves as she waited for the other party.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:36 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

As the commander had ordered Joe had left the cabin not taking the time out to answer Jake and his question. He saw little reason to answer his question as Jake was only an engineer who kept the ship running and held little say in any sort of plans that were put into motion thru his or the captains orders. No instead he had simply given the man a passing glance as he left the quarters before the ship had started taking fire as they neared the boarders. Before the captain had forcibly changed their cargo into less noticeable attire he himself was making his way towards the ships helm to take his place while the captain did her thing.

As the first rounds of shots missed it was his steering that was keeping them at bay. Each volley from the ships being countered by a gentle sway from the Galatea from his hand. His eyes were trained forwards towards the ships they were heading towards and his eye patch had been switched. He saw each ships cannons, crew, captain. All of it was within his eyesight as he made quick judgement calls based on what he observed through his eye on the ships ahead of them. These military men were not looking to vitally wound the ship but instead chip away at her in hopes of being able to slow her down long enough to board. That was not going to be allowed as Joe smirked slightly. The speed that they had was great and while he gave little care to Jake he knew atleast he would give the ship the power she needed.

A sudden close explosion rocked the ship as it shook violently. They had been struck that time not from the front but from the ship behind. The explosion though not enough to stop the Galatea was one that would take time to repair when they had it. As the captain appeared up top Joe switched his eye patch returning his normal vision as he looked to her. Knowing what she was likely to do he surmised quickly of her plan as he saw the body she drug with her. She was going to use it as makeshift bait their pursuers from the rear.

Hearing her caution Joe simply grimaced slightly and prepared himself for the noise to come from her. Did the noise ever come tho he was able to keep his focus on driving them thru the blockade his hearing like the after effects of a noise bang would take some time to return. As the fireworks were let loose and the body was dumped from the side Joe again placed his attention forwards as they passed the blockade and headed towards the mountains. The captain in her brashness headed towards the back of the ship likely to celebrate prematurely. They still had a ways to go before they were truly out of danger and until that time Joe himself would keep the celebrations on hold.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff