Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

Sato nodded, "Yup" he said to Jason's plan. "Also if you already have the item back at your house they don't have to get more than needed" he said to him. "How big is your smallest pan?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:44 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked at him gently as he began to walk with him as he rubbed his palm gently but he listened to what he was saying before the thought a bit. "Well most of the items I have back home are enough items to last for a week on food so I can eat but for pudding I have none at all. And the smallest pan I have its about the size at least to cook three eggs at most, why you asking?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:21 pm
User Image

Sato listens to what Jason has to say in response. "That's good then" he said. "So we would know how of the banana pudding we can make. How big is your largest pan" he answered and asked another question.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:26 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing the other question he smiled a bit and walked with him calmly as he looked around but he had to think about it as he bite his own lip a bit. "The big pot I have would be enough to make a whole big pot full of spaghetti with meatballs"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image

Sato leads him to where the vanilla waffer cookies he had told him about yesterday after they had gotten the bunch of bananas. "Sounds like you have a 13 x 8, 8x8, and 9 x 9 pans, right? " he asked him. He picks up a box, "This is the sort of cookies I was talking about yesterday that is used in the recipe" he tells him then places the box in the basket.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:55 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Surprised that the other knew the dimensions of the pans Jason smiled a bit pleased but he walked with him and looked at the cookies that the other was showing him. Looking them over calmly he listened but he nodded, "So how come it has to be those cookies and only those for the pudding? Does it not taste the same if its a different brand or something"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image

Sato picked up the vanilla wafer box from the basket and shows him the side the recipe it shows for banana that it is involved in. "Yes, and I think its because the cookies are the right size and close to the color yellow" he answered him. He puts the box back in the basket again and started walking, "The recipe calls for sugar, milk, flour, salt, vanilla flavor also. We have the bananas and the cookies" he tells Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:07 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to him the whole time Jason smiled a bit and then looked at the box a bit but he smiled and walked with him rubbing his palm a bit but he thought for a bit. "I see thank you for explaining it to me Sato, but I think I have milk but very little so I need to get a new one so we can get it and then the salt I have only a small one to flavor potatoes but we need to get more. So all in all we need to get all those items and I need to get some items for the house so you mind doing my grocery shopping with me?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image

Sato listening to what they will be needing that they will be doing some extra shopping. "You're welcome" he responded to being thanked. "Sure, I don't mind" he said to doing the extra grocery shopping with Jason and he was happy to do so.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:43 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled gently as he looked at him a bit as he took a deep breath as he relaxed gently but he rubbed his palm and walked with him. "Thanks, do you need anything for your place? I do not mind paying for you at all"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image

"You're welcome again" Sato responded to being thanked again and walks with him to get some salt. "You would have to ask Doc about that. I rather avoid that place as much place as possible" he said to Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:33 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Walking with him calmly as he bite his own lip gently but he looked over at him rubbing his cheek a bit as he smiled softly. "Still scared of going to the doctor's i take it? Why are you scared of them?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image

Sato was hoping Jason wouldn't question about why he is still avoiding the doctor. "Its not about fear for this topic" he said to Jason, "Its what I hear him do through the walls, and I don't want to hear any of it especially the moans. I already wrote a explaining it to him why I am keeping my distance from him and his bedroom partner. I'm sure its fine with him or else he wouldn't accept the leftover meals I've cooked".
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to him explain why he would not go to the doctor in the school as he took a small breath as he gave his hand a light squeeze and relaxed slightly. "Ah I see, well then you have a very good reason for not wanting to see him, and as well I know the feeling. So it is alright , would you be okay with going to a doctor outside the school?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image

"I rather stick with you when it comes to medical needs" Sato said to Jason, "If its for anything serious then I would be ok in going to a doctor off campus" he added another response to the question. He was pleased that Jason was understanding about this topic.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces