Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs: May 2014 winners page 12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:06 pm
Entry Tag: (Moon_Princess_Yuki | Kirin x Kalona | high moderate | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kirin/Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: • New Concept

WIP Needed? I don't need one.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: dark orange gradiating down to a dark creamish color. with dark brown girraffe
Face: eyes are hidden, so is half the face. half covered in the same giraffe pattern. With a huge grin on her face if possible.
Mane: Edited- Long sweeping bangs covering half her face, the rest done up in three super fluffy and spiky ponytails. Dark brown red.
Tail: I'd like a custom kirin tail similar to the alternative kirin tail but longer and thicker with a fluffier and longer hair. it should be colored similar to the body. all hair should be same color as main
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want cloven kirin hooves that are blackand what ever is the longest fetlocks I can have on a kirin.
Reference Image(s): Main Reference.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Kalona Demon horns 1 black
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - scales only on the legs and I'd like then to be a darker brown then the spots.
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A pointed blanked with a dark red gold and darker red color schema with black beads at the bottom and one gold and one dark red. a ribbon necklace colored like the blanket with a black tear shaped gem hung with a gold clasp thing. a ribbon thing at the base of the tail with two strings of black beads draping the tail. gold horn tippers, one with a little pointy hanging thing designed like the blanket.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main Reference.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Heiko
Owner: Moon_Princess_Yuki
Breed: Fire Giraffe
Temper: Firey
Mate: none
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:42 am
Entry Tag: (Avid_RPer18 | Nymph-Quilin Mix| Minor? | Solo)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: - Minor?
Soquili Species: – Nymph-Quilin Mini Mix
Concept Origin: New concept

WIP Needed? No thanks~

Body: Colors and striations taken from sandstone/ slot canyons. More vivid striations on legs, more subtle soft lining on body and upper portions of legs that are closer to body. Striping/lining becomes increasingly more subtle and fine going down her tail and up her neck towards her face. Colors can be CC’d, because I just love slot canyons. ;u; Also, I’d love if her belly sported a bit of fluff too.
Face: Half lidded eyes (more akin to standard eyes than those seen in Quilin), more noticeable eye lashes, bright sky blue eyes. Generally very subtly lined/striped or solid colors with only hints of lining on her cheeks. Eyes lightly lined with kohl.
Mane: Wavy, curly, thick with fluffy, loose bangs swept aside away from her eyes with the bulk of her mane falling into a braid that comes forward and down over her shoulder on the side closer to the viewer (If that makes sense) with a few wayward curly strands loose hanging behind her head/neck. As far as color? Surprise me. Whatever you think would look nice. Maybe an ombre of some sort, but I don’t want her to look too, too busy. Braid can be tied or wrapped towards the bottom.
Tail: Long quilin tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard Usida fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Eye color Canyon Stripe Sandstone Stripe Colors Colors 2 Colors 3 Colors 4 Bangs idea Braid idea Braid idea 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: CC if you’d like.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ~~~

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Talora
Owner: Avid_RPer18
Breed: Natural
Temper: Intrepid
Mate: n/a

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:54 am
Entry Tag: (-Diamond-Elephant- | Hippogryph-Kalona crossbreed | Moderate | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Crossbreed [Kalona x Hippogryph]
Body Build: Regular - alternate leg up template if possible. If not, then that's fine.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New Concept.
WIP Needed?: Yes please.

Body: The majority of her body (barring most of her face, the underside of her neck, underbelly, and insides of her legs) is coloured in varying types of bronzes, golds, and some silvers in faint swirling and speckling. The rest of her body is a pale silvery beige.
Face: Violet eye colour. No beak. Same colour as body. Half lidded, slightly coquettish expression edit.
Mane: Medium ash blonde, reaches just past the shoulders. Forelock and parts of the mane pulled back, with a few braids woven throughout it. Also has some feathers the colour of violet shifting to indigo dotted in/about it.
Tail: A long kalona style serpentine tail with plumage at the top and the tip of it. Same colour as rest of body, with some of the feathers the same colour as those in her hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hoof feathering. Forelegs clawed hippogryph feet with scales. Hind legs stock cloven kalona hooves. Hippogryph feathered fetlocks, same colour as body. Claws and hooves this colour #4B3621. Scales a similar gold to that on her body.
Reference Image(s):Body and feather colour ref 1, body and feather colour ref 2, hair colour, hair style ref 1, hair style ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Curved ram like kalona horns that are this colour #4B3621 and also flecked with gold.
Wings: Falcon style hippogryph wings, same colour as body with some feathers the same colour as those in her hair.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: Horns ref 1, horns ref 2

Trading Post Items: N/A.
Custom Items: An antique gold torc around her neck, and two smaller ones, one around each foreleg ankle.
Reference Image(s) for Items:Torc style.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rhiannon.
Owner: -Diamond Elephant-
Breed: Spirited.
Temper: Charming.
Mate: None.
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest.
Tag frame color: CC.
Tag feather color(s): Same colour as hair feathers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:11 am
Entry Tag: (Lunarflowermaiden | Kirin/Flutter | Moderate | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Flutter/Kirin
Body Build: Alternate Kirin
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: CC
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Some skeletal markings (not full skeleton), I'd love some cool designs on the skeletal markings (maybe similar to the sugar skull on her face)
Face: A sugar skull design (see reference)
Mane: Something intricate towards the top of her head/neck (maybe hairsticks in it, or some other jewelry), but starting to come undone down her neck, with the rest of it in long loose curls.
Tail: Long loose curls with some jewelry.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): The first two are just inspiration for extra elements.
Allen Song Art
Ring
Flutter wing
Face marking (the second picture in this image, the sugar skull)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: See reference, I am not sure if they'll need to be custom. The color can be changed a bit to suit her design.
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: CC

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deciding later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Deciding later
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:02 am
Voiding this entry

CheshireKttty
Entry Tag: (CheshireKttty | Uni-Angeni | Heavy | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Username of owner(s): CheshireKttty
Breed: Angeni/uni
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time/also need to tweak a few things and this week has been hard enough without adding in more potential tears x.x

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:05 am
Entry Tag: (CheshireKttty | Usdia | Moderate | Solo)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Username of owner(s): CheshireKttty
Breed: Usdia
Level of Edits: moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time/Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:27 am
Entry Tag: (Username | Species | Edit Level | Solo Custom or Twins)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Cerynei & Wind Cross
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Plushie from Lunarflowermaiden // Aiko needs a mate!
WIP Needed? Not needed, but I love to see them if you want to deliver :3

Body: Gold & swirls
Face: Gold & swirls
Mane: Golden-brown with highlights and lovelyness. It should be long (past knees), windblown, and wavy.
Tail: Very deer, much wow! Moose style (I am OK with the tail being made of hair instead if that suits your fancy! Tail should match mane style if made of hair)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves; fetlocks match body. Please use sturdy-footed Cerynei hooves.
Reference Image(s): plushie uncert
Aiko

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Antlers! 9-point buck
Wings: Wind wings. I like Original, Heron, and Dove but no preference between them
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Lots of feathers, in hair, dangling from antlers, etc.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Alder
Owner: Nikkichomp
Breed: Wind/Cerynei cross
Temper: Skittish
Mate: Aiko

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on a plush gifted to me. Plush cert is here.

Derpderp. Forgot the tag line. void, reposting  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:31 am
Entry Tag: (Nikkichomp | Cerenyi/Wind| Moderate | Solo)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Cerynei & Wind Cross
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Plushie from Lunarflowermaiden // Aiko needs a mate!
WIP Needed? Not needed, but I love to see them if you want to deliver :3

Body: Gold & swirls
Face: Gold & swirls
Mane: Golden-brown with highlights and lovelyness. It should be long (past knees), windblown, and wavy.
Tail: Very deer, much wow! Moose style (I am OK with the tail being made of hair instead if that suits your fancy! Tail should match mane style if made of hair)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves; fetlocks match body. Please use sturdy-footed Cerynei hooves.
Reference Image(s): plushie uncert
Aiko

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Antlers! 9-point buck
Wings: Wind wings. I like Original, Heron, and Dove but no preference between them
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Lots of feathers, in hair, dangling from antlers, etc.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Alder
Owner: Nikkichomp
Breed: Wind/Cerynei cross
Temper: Skittish
Mate: Aiko

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on a plush gifted to me. Plush cert is here.

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:55 am
Entry Tag: (xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx | Hippo/ Kelpi crossbreed| moderate to heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate to heavy
Soquili Species: Crossbreed Hippogryph/Kelpi
Concept Origin: Legend of Korra Cosplay/ interpretation
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: White with light blue markings
Face: Up to you!
Mane: Probably white or blue or both, custom hair but what it looks like is up to you. Im cool with hair down, up-do’s, half up-do’s. My only request is that theres a slight wispy look to part of it. However, if that doesn’t work with your interpretation of it then ignore me!
Tail: Markings and Color CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Obviously this is a hard one since shes really a spirit…. Shape. This is why its CC and up to you!
[X]
[X]
[X] Marking design

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Falcon Style Wings
Fins: I’d like the Fancy Back fin Please!
Scales: Up to you
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: You can use any of the other traits from either breed, just not the Hippo Head Mane feather things

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: CC: ANY that you think of!!! Im not the biggest fan of full on clothes though! I do love armor, scarves, cloaks, capes, jewelry, badassary, epicness.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Raava
Owner: xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Working on it…
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: [x]

She’s the spirit of Light! Go crazy! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 am
Entry Tag: (musicaloner7| regular/cerynei| minor | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: minor
Soquili Species: regular with cerynei ears
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: possible mate for a friend's soq
WIP Needed? if possible

Body: all cream with white paint markings {see ref}
Face: it'd be cool if her eyelids could be brought down a little to give a sort of alluring expression, perhaps longer eyelashes too {unless that counts as an edit}. Eyes should be a light blue {see ref}
Mane: white, in two thick, loose braids {one resting along her sholder, the other cc}, with light blue coloured ribbon intertwined. {The ribbon's should be a lighter blue than her eyes}
Tail: like the hair, but not it two sections, and in a loose ringlet sort of style rather than a braid. same ribbon colour.
Hooves/Fetlocks: white hooves
Reference Image(s): body, and eye colours, Mane style/inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items: choker around her neck with lace trimming; the center should be the light blue like her ribbons, and there should be a center oval amulet that's a pearl. the lace should be white.
Reference Image(s) for Items: like this, minus the stuff hanging off of it...and better lace. xD

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Pearl
Owner: musicaloner7
Breed: cc
Temper: elegant
Mate: ---
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color:cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: my own design  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko & Das Tor | Angeni/Unicorn | Heavy | Twins)

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
~*~ Basic Information ~*~
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni/Unicorn
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Blue point coloration, with a pale silvery (#F8F9FB) body and blue-gray (#B0ADB4) points.
Face: Pale blue (#A8BDF6) eyes, white eyebrows, pale pink (#F7E6EC) inner ear. A very alert, bright expression with a gentle smile. Shaded face and ears.
Mane: Very long, nearly dragging on the ground. White in color, and loosely curled. Either swept to one side or pinned out of her eyes.
Tail: Unicorn variant. Long and elegant with a more pronounced difference between the body of the tail and the tuft. Curled around towards the front of her body similar to the male template tail. Silvery white (#F8F9FB) base color with a blue-gray (#B0ADB4) point, much like her body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks over cloven unicorn hooves. Hooves are gray (#8E888A) in color.
Reference Images: SoA Version | Humanoid Art

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: Standard unicorn horn in pale silver (#C8C8C9).
Wings: Style 2 angeni wings in white.
Other Notes: Variant unicorn tail as described in previous section. I would also like wingless and unaccessorized versions.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A silver beaded tiara with a crescent moon, possibly with her horn fitting just above the curve of the crescent. Triple moon earrings with a blue stone drop. A beaded double necklace with crescent moon and blue stone details. Any other additional items fitting with the color scheme and design aesthetic - silver and blue (#C5CDE5), beads and celtic knots, elegant stones and a mixture of fitted and draped pieces. Possibly a full body beaded piece that drapes over her back and around her wings.
Reference Image for Items: SoA Version

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Múscail
Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Breed: Maiden
Temper: Vivacious
Tag Background: Here
Tag feather colors: CC

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: New Beginnings
Justification for Domain Choice: If there is anything truly joyous in the world, it's a beginning. The turn of a new season, the start of a new chapter in life, welcoming a new being into the world... All of these things are worth celebrating, and Múscail is all too happy to see such happy occasions through. In the herd of her birth, she was always considered to be the embodiment of the Maiden, an aspect of the Triple Goddess that represented the promise of new beginnings and youthful enthusiasm. It was something she took to like a fish to water, partially because of her warm and lively personality and partially because she so fully embodied the inception of a new start.

Das Tor
~*~ Basic Information ~*~
Soquili Species: Angeni/Unicorn
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Lilac point coloration, with a pearly white (#FAF8F9) body and pinkish-gray (#DED2D2) points.
Face: Pale blue (#A8BDF6) eyes, white eyebrows, pale pink (#F7E6EC) inner ear. Calm and loving/motherly expression. Shaded face and ears.
Mane: See reference image for bangs style. The rest is very long, nearly dragging on the ground. White in color, and loosely curled.
Tail: Unicorn variant. Long and elegant with a more pronounced difference between the body of the tail and the tuft. Curled around towards the front of her body similar to the male template tail. Pearly white (#FAF8F9) base color with a pinkish-gray (#DED2D2) point, much like her body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks over cloven unicorn hooves. Hooves are dusky (#B5A7A6) in color.
Reference Images: SoA Version

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: Standard unicorn horn in pale silver (#C8C8C9).
Wings: Style 2 angeni wings in white.
Other Notes: Variant unicorn tail as described in previous section. I would also like wingless and unaccessorized versions.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A gold beaded tiara with a crescent moon, possibly with her horn fitting just above the curve of the crescent. Gold stud earrings with a dual-feather drop, the feather colors fading from blue to aqua. A beaded double bracelet on her front left leg, a gold chain with blue and aqua beads. Any other additional items fitting with the color scheme and design aesthetic - gold, blue (#8BADFF), and aqua (#6CE1B9), beads and feathers, elegant stones and a mixture of fitted and draped pieces. Possibly a full body beaded piece that drapes over her back and around her wings.
Reference Image for Items: SoA Version

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Codail
Owner: Das Tor
Breed: Mother
Temper: Maternal
Tag Background: Here
Tag feather colors: CC

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Motherhood
Justification for Domain Choice: Motherhood is something that will, so long as females are around, always exist in one form or another. It is more than just bearing the little ones. It's more about caring for others, providing them with a gentle-but-firm feminine presence. A fixed point in the storm of life. Codail has always been a motherly sort; always looking out for her sister, always taking in those who need a mothering figure (be they young or older), always taking care of everyone else.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:59 pm
Entry Line: (Gl!tch~ || Kelpi || Minor / Moderate || Solo)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Minor / Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Leg-up draft body (NO roman nose); regular-length fetlocks
Concept Origin: Sister of Mar
WIP Needed?: Sure

Body: Primarily light blue-gray (see Mar's secondary color), although limbs have darker gray "stockings" (see Mar's primary color). Chin, neck, underbelly are also a darker gray, like an inverse of Mar's coloration and markings. Inner ears are blue.
Face: See above; eyes are yellow with black sclerae. Slitty pupils like Mar's!
Mane: Forever foal; black in color
Tail: Eel tail; same color as body, webbing blue like hooves, but transluscent where applicable
Hooves/Fetlocks: Blue hooves, darker gray fetlocks as part of "stockings" markings mentioned above
Reference Image(s): Mar's colors Quest line ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: No
Fins: Fierce shoulder fins, Fierce neckfins, eel tail, eel leg fins (all transluscent where applicable)
Scales: No
Pelt: Nope
Other Notes: Fierce facial template

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, back leg bandages
Custom Items: A collar similar Mar's back leg kneepad, front leg bandages that wrap above eel leg fins, then loop down to fetlocks in such a way that they AVOID crossing over the leg fins; A few scars that would count as minor edits across the face, torso, and tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mar for kneepad-collar; plush used because it shows the cord more, which would be very prevalent in a collar, no? (Also see above quest line ref)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ira
Owner: Gl!tch~
Breed: Kelpi
Temper: Snide
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 013 Muddy Swamp
Tag frame color: Up to colorist
Tag feather color(s): Up to colorist  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:03 pm
Entry Tag: (II Paradox II | Kirin | Mod-Heavy| Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): II Paradox II
Breed: Kirin
Level of Edits: Moderate-Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints + cosplay.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:18 pm
Entry Tag: (Laroawan | Ulun'Suti | Heavy | Solo)

Username of owner(s): Laroawan
Breed: Ulun'Suti
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:22 pm
Entry Tag: (zephira738 | Mer | Heavy | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Soquili Species: Mer
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Mostly CC, some ocean-wavy type markings on the legs/shoulders would be nifty. Tribal would be cool, but I like the idea of more natural-looking ripples as well. Softer markings, rather than hard-edged ones.
Face: CC, I love markings around the eye and on the nose. Expression Edit: Fierce/Grumpy. Edit: Saber fangs. Eyes in a shade of orange.
Mane: Edited, long and swooshy-underwater. Dark colors from or inspired by the pallet, something inspired a little by the Male Long mane 1, but more drifting due to underwater.
Tail: Edited, inspired by goldfish tail fins.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited, long swooshy fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Color pallet, feel free to dabble in some oceany greens and any amount of purples because I love purples.
Goldfish tail example
Tribal ocean stuff for inspiration, please do not use exactly because the image is not mine.
Fidget has what I would call 'softer markings', while Char, especially on his legs and by his eye, would have 'harder markings'. Examples because words can be confusing like that.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: CC, edit ripped/tattered and piercings.
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Shark tooth bracelet, maybe the earring if it doesn't look too cluttered.
Custom Items:
Hoop earrings, metallic, in her ears and her fins.
Feathers on beaded bracelets and in her mane, bracelet can be like the trading post item but adjusted to be loose and drifting in the water.
Thick metallic necklace, matching the earrings, CC
Any other item edits are CC
Earring examples for inspiration: One or Two
Necklace examples for inspiration: One or Two

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sylzara
Owner: zephira738
Breed: CC
Temper: Daring
Mate: -
Tag Background: Something aquatic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: no permission needed

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: -
Justification for Domain Choice: -

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: -

List of Edits:

-Moderate:
-- Minor:
--- Expression: Fierce/grumpy sort of expression.
--- Fetlocks
--- Change to existing breed feature: Notched ear.
-- Mane: Long mane, something similar to the stock long mane but underwater
-- Breed tail/fin edits, inspired by the goldfish tails
-Moderate:
-- Saber Fangs: In the front of the mouth, about the width of the nose from nostril to nostril.
-- Complex Jewelry/Accessory: Feathers in the mane, drifting and attached with beads.
-- Minor:
--- Detailed Jewelry: Bracelets, beaded cords with drifting feathers.
--- Simple Jewelry: Metallic hoop earrings and hoop piercings in fins/tail fins, CC
--- Simple Jewelry: Metallic hoop earrings and hoop piercings in fins/tail fins, CC
-Moderate:
-- Complex Jewelry/Accessory: Necklace to match the earrings, metallic, CC
-- Minor:
--- Change to existing feature: Notches/rips in fins
--- Change to existing feature: Notches/rips in fins
--- CC anything else for one minor slot, if you want to.
-- CC anything else for one moderate slot, if you want to.

----------------

Soquili Species: Mer
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Mostly CC, some ocean-wavy type markings on the legs/shoulders would be nifty. Tribal would be cool, but I like the idea of more natural-looking ripples as well. Softer markings, rather than hard-edged ones.
Face: CC, I love markings around the eye and on the nose. Expression Edit: Nervous/Shy. Edit: Saber fangs. Eyes in a shade of purple.
Mane: Edited, long and swooshy-underwater. Dark colors from or inspired by the pallet, something inspired a little by the Male Long mane 1, but more drifting due to underwater.
Tail: Edited, inspired by goldfish tail fins.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited, long swooshy fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Color pallet, feel free to dabble in some oceany greens and any amount of purples because I love purples.
Goldfish tail example
Tribal ocean stuff for inspiration, please do not use exactly because the image is not mine.
Fidget has what I would call 'softer markings', while Char, especially on his legs and by his eye, would have 'harder markings'. Examples because words can be confusing like that.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: CC, her sister has rips and piercings but I prefer her not to so unedited.
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items:
Hoop earrings, metallic, in her ears but not her fins.
Feathers on beaded bracelets and in her mane, bracelet can be like the trading post item but adjusted to be loose and drifting in the water.
A few little flowers somewhere, in her mane or on a necklace. Can be TP items. CC
Her sister has a big necklace, but I prefer her not to. Unedited or CC
Any other item edits are CC
Earring examples for inspiration: One or Two

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sehsha
Owner: zephira738
Breed: CC
Temper: Meek
Mate: -
Tag Background: Something aquatic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: no permission needed

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: -
Justification for Domain Choice: -

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: -

List of Edits: (I will keep the list order the same, mostly she is less edited than her sister rather than edited differently if that is not okay for your slots then please let me know)

-Moderate:
-- Minor:
--- Expression: Nervous/Shy sort of expression
--- Fetlocks
--- Change to existing breed feature: none
-- Mane: Long mane, something similar to the stock long mane but underwater
-- Breed tail/fin edits, inspired by the goldfish tails
-Moderate:
-- Saber Fangs: In the front of the mouth, about the width of the nose from nostril to nostril.
-- Complex Jewelry/Accessory: Feathers in the mane, drifting and attached with beads.
-- Minor:
--- Detailed Jewelry: Bracelets, beaded cords with drifting feathers.
--- Simple Jewelry: Metallic hoop earrings to match sister but no fins/tail piercings, CC
--- Simple Jewelry: Little flowers in her mane, on a necklace, somewhere. (difference)
-Moderate:
-- Complex Jewelry/Accessory: no edited necklace, CC something if desired
-- Minor:
--- Change to existing feature: No rips, can CC something minor if desired
--- Change to existing feature: No rips, can CC something minor if desired
--- CC anything else for one minor slot, if you want to.
-- CC anything else for one moderate slot, if you want to.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff