Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:23 pm
spartan309

((*poke* *poke* .... .... ....

Me thinks this needs a little more spice... Hmm... ))

A girl suddenly walked up to the pair, looking up at Nicholas. "Wow, you're pretty good at that. Can I get the next game with you?" She asked, leaning against the machine as she smiled sweetly at Nicholas.

Lianne said nothing, narrowing her eyes as she looked at the girl. She had such a sweet looking and innocent smile that made her feel sick. To her, it felt as if some bratty, spoiled child was trying to steal her new puppy. She looked at Nicholas then back at the girl before putting a hand on his head. "No. He won't." She stated. "Do yourself a favor and go after someone who's not with his date."

"Well soooorry! I thought you were his sister. Talk about a controlling girl friend!" The girl snapped before turning and walking off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:12 pm
(Finally here ^^)

Nicholas didn't even get a chance to say anything to the girl before he felt Lianne's hand lay on his head, hearing what she said back to the girl. He watched the girl snap and walk off, Nicholas turning back to Lianne, crossing his arms. "I understand jealousy is a thing, but you do realize how many girls I've turned down just like her? A game is one thing, but if she tried anything else I'd turn her down and she'd be gone." He sighed, giving her a smile though. "I guess that just shows how much you actually like me. It's honestly really flattering." He told her, giving her a grin.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:16 pm
((YAY!! *glomps* ))

Lianne flushed a deep red and looked away, starting to walk off with her mouth over her face when she realized what she had done. Even though he complimented her, she felt like an embarrassment. On top of that, it made her feel a bit uneasy.

spartan309

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:14 pm
Nick saw how red she got, following after her to make sure everything is alright. "Lianne? What's wrong?" Being embarrassed is one thing sure, but he couldn't tell if anything else was wrong.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:31 am
spartan309

"I-I'm fine... I'm sorry. I'm so- so sorry." she replied. "I- I- I should go..." She replied, starting to walk off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 pm
"Huh? What?" Nicholas quickly followed, a concerned look on his face. "Apologize for what? You didn't do anything wrong. And why go? We were having fun." He told her, wanting to make her feel better.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:41 pm
spartan309

"I... I..." She stuttered, looking away. "I'm not myself and I don't like it." She finally admitted, seeming to mentally retreat back into the shell she was in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:52 pm
"Not yourself? You seemed normal to me, fun and great to be around." He said with a smile, wanting her to not feel like she was acting wrong.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:11 am
Lianne looked towards the ground before looking back up at him, turning a dark red. She slowly walked back to his side while keeping her head towards the ground as if still ashamed. "Ok... I- If you say so..." She muttered. "I guess I..." She trailed off, still looking at her shoes.

spartan309

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am
"Lianne, what do you want to do?" He asked, seeing how embarrassed she was. "Do you want to go back and play online, back to your comfort zone? We can do that if you want." He knew she didn't get out much, being a shut-in, but he hoped that he could slowly get her out of the house a bit. Today was a stretch and he had fun, but he wanted Lianne to be comfortable around him in person as well.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:22 am
"I... I can't do that. Eve is still..." She trailed off. "Well, perhaps we could um..." She muttered, trying to think fast. A movie? No. She couldn't think of anything. She then looked up at the sky. "I want to see the stars, but it's still daylight..." She muttered. "P-perhaps the library or something. I don't know." She replied, beginning to look a bit anxious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:34 am
"Oh, right right." He didn't want anything involving Eve to happen so the farther away the better. "The library. Sure. I don't mind." He said with a smile. He usually didn't go to the library, but he could always do some more research on the game or get into a good book.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:41 am
"Ok. Let's go then." She replied with a nod. "T-this way..." She muttered, hesitantly taking his hand and leading him down the road. It wasn't far; only a block away. Still, she was silent and didn't say a word as she led him to the library doors.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:56 am
With a nod back, she took him to the library, not without taking his hand first, which he thought was cute and glad she did. The library was pretty big, filled with thousands of books of different kinds. It had computers for information, and even a section for the kids and teens to hang out.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 am
"This place is... is like my second castle." She told him, taking him inside and looking up at the books. "I love this place." She said. "There's a quiet spot on the top floor where I like to go, but I- I suppose we should find a- a book or two maybe... before going there..." She told him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff