Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:48 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled hearing his friends laugh, it made him happy. "Alright." He followed Moris to his room.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:51 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head. "That's fine with me." He was happy to have these two as his friends.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris is glad that they can get along so well as friends. He gives a friendly smile those they may pass on the way to his room. He uses his hand to open the door then set his bag down next to his bed.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012
Tee the Wicked
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked into Moris room and set his bag down. He smiled and stretched a bit before sitting down on the bed.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot walked in and set his bag down as well. He stood there and thought for a moment. "What should we look over in French?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

"Nonsense, Xane. The food is great and you should be proud." The teacher said with a warm smile as he continued to eat the food. He noticed Nero drop his food in his pecs and blushed a bit at the site of him eating after it. Leveret wasn't sure who Lucy was, but she seemed to give words of wisdom to Nero. "Well this Lucy person seems very wise. Indeed there are good people, and you shouldn't be afraid of them when they want to help. I do hope you both will get along and find many friends, including me." The professor had a wide smile with closed eyes as he enjoyed the presence of his students, glad they could get along. He listened to how Nero was curious about Xane's abilities. He had seen the boy turn into two different animals, so surely he could turn into a rabbit.

The doors of the next room were heard sliding open, and Leveret noticed Moris and his two friends returning once again as they said they would. Leveret waved in a friendly manner as they passed. "Good afternoon boys." He said a simple greeting and figured the three were going to catch up on school stuff as mentioned previously. He decided not to bother them too much and enjoy his meal some more.

Current Form: Human
Company: Xane and Nero
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris thought it was nice of the teacher to return a greeting to them before they had entered this room. He pulls out his French packet from his bag then sits on his bed closest to the pillows. "We should go over the vocab from the packet since the quiz will be based on the words from it" he suggested to them as a response to Elliot's question.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:25 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler pulled out his packet and flipped through it. "Okay, I'm pretty good if its vocabulary." He moved a bit on the bed so that he was comfy and Elliot had a place to sit.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:27 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot sat down after getting his packet out. He looked at the first few sections, then looked at Moris and Skyler. "This shouldn't take long then."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:00 am
shika-kun-2012

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane blushed. "Im too much of a carnivor to be a rabbít." He says jokingly giving a soft smile that faded his blush. "I hope we can all be friends too ." The red head says having his wolf ears and tail pop out and the tail wags. "His red and black ears flick to the sound of the door and they fold down before dissapearing along with his tail.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was wondering something about Elliot while he was watching him and decided to ask the question in French when the time comes. "We can end by having a conversation in French like we did on the first day in that class" he suggested. "We can take turns saying the definition and one of us says the French word without looking at the packet, but if that person doesn't say it in ten seconds then the other person gives hints. Does everyone agree on going that strategy?" he asked them because that we all three of them has a role to play no matter who turn it is.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:56 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled at the idea and nodded his head. "Sounds good to me."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:58 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head. "I like that idea." He smiled at his friends.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris likes that his ideas are so agreed on by others often. "Let's begin then, my friends" he said and started it off by saying a definition. They kept at until they gone through most of the packet and spent about forty minutes on it. "So who wants to start the conversation part?" he asked them and hopes to spend ten minutes on this part.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:35 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled happily after doing good on the definitions. "Oh I want to try!" He smiled and looked at Moris and Elliot. "Quelle est votre couleur préférée ?"

Genkawolf

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces