Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 am
Darius heard her say time, but could tell that she wanted to keep going. He gave here a smile, continuing to play with her breasts. "Think of this as your reward now, okay?" He said to her and went back to sucking on her breast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am
"M-master, that's- that's not fair. Master." She groaned, squirming more and more as she pushed into him. "M-master, please, I... I ..." She muttered, a deep shade of red as she ran her hands down his back.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:30 am
"You say that but it seems like you insist on more." He replied to her groan, feeling her run her hands down his back. "Answer me truthfully, are you enjoying the pleasure or not?" He asked, returning his mouth to her breasts to give her more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:39 am
Maria winced, his words seeming to snap her mind back into reality. Using every ounce of willpower, she let go of him and got up, walking away from him as she put her back to him. She was red and looked flustered as she fixed her dress. "When I say stop, I mean it." She told him, walking towards the door.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 am
She finally got off, turing around so he couldn't see her. Now he was a little confused to why she wanted to stop if it was obvious she was loving it. "You say that, yet your body insisted on letting me continue." He replied back, watching her walk to the door. "I'm not going to stop you from leaving though. You gave me the reward, it ran out, you refused mine. Nothing wrong happened so there isn't much else to say about it." He shrugged and went to his games, popping one in so he could finally play some video games again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:49 am
Maria frowned as she looked at him putting in a game as if nothing was wrong. Of course, she wanted to punch him in the face, but knew better then to do so. "Call me if you need anything, master." She said with a bow as she unlocked the door and left the room. She breathed heavily as she went to her own room. 'No more rewards...' she told herself.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 am
Darius gave a nod, thinking nothing was wrong. He played for a few hours, his game weirdly off. The whole incident with the reward, Jackie, all of that was just scrambling around in his head. He sighed, turning off his game. He needed someone to talk about this to, and there was only one person who knew about it all, let alone listen. "Maria, can I come in?" He knocked on her door, thinking she might be asleep or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:58 am
"Yes. You can come in." She replied. She was sitting at her desk, looking over some of her notes and doing SAT drills. After all, she would be going to a brand new school, and she didn't quite know what to expect.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 am
He opened the door and came in, seeing her studying. He rolled his eyes, but continued to proceed, sitting in a chair next to her. "Would it be okay if we can talk? Today was a weird day for both of us in more ways than one." He asked, not sure how she'd take his rather odd question considering how much it seemed like he disliked her because of what she's done in only two days of being here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:07 am
"Sure. Go ahead." She replied, then finished the problem she was on and closed the book, leaving a book marker where she had stopped. She then turned to look at him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:10 am
"First, I want to apologize for earlier. You said stop, but I didn't. I'm sorry." He said to her, his cheeks red as he said it. "It just seemed like you wanted to keep going from your body language and how you moaned..." He started to blush even more, looking away slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:15 am
"Yes, but when a girl says no, stop regardless of body language. That's a lesson for life, and that alone can get you in prison." She told him with a sigh as she turned red. "Apology accepted. Don't do it again."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:23 am
"Don't do it again? Are you saying you want to have more rewards?" He blushed even more when he asked. Of course he'd be careful now though. Going to prison was something he did not want to do at all in his life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:27 am
"That I need to think about." She replied. "And if you get a girlfriend, don't expect rewards from me either." She told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:32 am
"A girlfriend? Oh, right. Jackie..." He was still thinking about her and the fact she actually likes him. "You said you were going to try and get her to hang out with us, right? I... I don't want to scare her off like I did today. She seems nice and after thinking about it for a while, I want to see if I can go out with her." He said to her, telling her that he wanted to try and go on a date with Jackie.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff