Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:29 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

-- Enter --

“The upside is that you can use the muffin tin for the baked egg cups as long as you lubricate it with oil or non-stick cooking spray before pouring the ingredients. That way, the tin is no longer limited to just baking the sweet stuff,” Benjamin spoke as they were almost close to the destination. Aside from the conversation, the music was there to keep himself from getting bored. He smiled upon seeing that there were finally there at the sushi bar, The Shark's Head. The traditional Japanese exterior flare was visible in its facade, but what mattered was the food. He waited for Papillon to park the car before he stepped out of the vehicle with her, carrying his bag, wasting no time in heading inside.

Considering that the place was a small restaurant, there wasn't much presence coming around except for the employees who worked there. “Looks like the place is ours for the taking today. Let's sit here,” Ben gestured to the plush stools that were close to the open kitchen; customers would watch the chefs work their hands on shaping and rolling the sushi pieces before they were served to the clients. After taking a seat and setting the bag close to him, he laced his hands under his chin, gazing at his manager intently. “Shall we order the buffet? I heard that we can share as we get almost every variation that the chefs can create for us.” His lips curled into a small smile as he waited for the reply.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: being talkative
Company: Papillon
Money: $189.35 (Wallet); $1100.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━♥♡☯✎♡♥━━━━┓

-Enter-

A childish part of Papillon almost laughed at the way he phrased that. So casually throwing out the word lubricating it. No longer limited to just baking the sweet stuff? The whole sentence was just asking for it. But all the same, she contained herself. There wasn't any reason to ruin a good thing, she felt like Benjamin wouldn't be the type to appreciate a joke like that. So she wrestled with her immature mind as she spoke, and thankfully by the time they had arrived she corrected her thoughts. The Shark's Head was pretty on the outside, she had to admit. It, naturally, had a Japanese inspired exterior. She was familiar with architecture, and she knew that while this may not be the most accurate depiction, she appreciated the novelty.

When they entered the restaurant, she checked the place. Looking for the sign of other people. Part of the perks of leaving her job was that there was nobody really here but them, she enjoyed that. "You've got great tastes Benjamin, I'll give you that much" She says with happiness in her voice. She did certainly love herself some Sushi... And she liked watching the chef's work. Really, they had it down to such a fine point. It was always amazing to watch professionals work their craft. They did it so well that it was quite honestly like art. It was extremely satisfying. She could watch them work for hours and be just fine doing so. However, her stomach betrayed her with a soft growl as she laughed a bit, embarrassed and shaking her head. "Yeah. After covering the shop.... Well, temporary labor takes some energy. We'll get the buffet for sure" She confirms. However, she did call to the Chefs "Can I get an Alaskan hand roll?" As they were sitting at the bar itself, she hardly raised her voice at all. Just a tiny bit, to let the chef know that she was talking to him and not Benjamin... But as she looks back her employee, she found herself raising an eyebrow. Why was he looking like that? He seemed so intense... It was kind of charming, in a way she supposed. "Can I help you, Benjamin?" She asked him curiously, her voice tinged with a bit of amusement and curiosity.

Talking - #D98719 / Thinking - #BFCA3D

┗━━━━♥♡☪✎♡♥━━━━┛

Where - ♫ . ╌In The Sharks Head.╍ Company - ♫ ╌ Benajmin and now just Benjamin╍ Feels - ♫ ╌Excited, curious, and playful... And kind of hungry╍ Outfit: ♫ ╌ As seen╍ Money $950 in bank ♪ $50 in Pocket╌ ╍OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:28 am
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The compliment about the taste induced a smile from Benjamin himself. He wasn't the type to be picky unless there would be spicy food coming around to be served to the table; the half-demon wouldn't like the hot kick to be slamming straight into his mouth and knock him out unless he had to douse it with milk because water would not be the best form of treatment against the heat. Also, the way the manager inspected his posture was as if she was looking at that imagery for a future art reference. He wouldn't mind it as long as the vibe wouldn't be super creepy. After she ordered her side, it was his turn for his own. “And mine's the Californian Maki and futomaki to be placed in the buffet plate as well,” he spoke as he watched the chefs work on their thing. It was a good thing that the buffet could be adjusted slightly as long as there would still be ingredients available; it would change according to what would be available in season.

But also, the sales associate glanced at the available soda flavors for today, which included strawberry, grape and lemon. “I'll go with the lemon-flavored soda. May I hear what's yours?” Ben questioned, still gazing at the activities of the chefs. But eventually, he even took a glance at the decorations that induced that much needed Japanese vibe to that sushi place. Maybe Papi should draw that, too, but that was if inspiration would strike at her.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: being talkative
Company: Papillon
Money: $189.35 (Wallet); $1100.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Late reply but managed to pull this out.

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy