Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:30 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0③
( ③ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Entering>counter
With: Zivva
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $917-
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Stepping in after Zivva, Akira looked at the menu , deciding what to get. "You still have your coven youre familiar with right? That's better than no one around. Not to change the subject, but anything you're eager to get? I'm thinking chicken, onion rings and soda... Too dreary for a lemonade. Not up for a burger personally."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:08 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mickey C's❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Casual->Kinda sad -> Chipper ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva followed suit, looking at the menu, "Hmmm... I think I'll have a bacon burger, onion rings, and a soda." She thought back to the question he had asked her, her response being a small, sad smile, "Unfortunately, no. I scattered my coven all over..None of them live here.. It was safer for them." She shrugs with a nervous chuckle, "Guess I'm not that great of a leader."

She glances at him, "I get letters every now and then. I try to check in, but I'm just a lone wolf..." She winks at him, "..Pun fully intended." She gave him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes for a split second before it vanished. She reaches into her small purse and pulls out her wallet as she fiddles through the bills to pay for hers.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:12 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Balance: $917-6.50(-7.80)
((OOC: I believe she mentioned her career to him once... If not, quick edit will be made.))

He was surprised that she, with her figure and career, was ordering bacon and friend food. He was expecting her to be the stereotypical salad eating health nut. Looking at her though, she seemed... Awkward. Almost like she was having to act as she continued. "You don't have to be a great leader, speaking from personal experience over several packs." He went up, made their order as one and started fetching out his own wallet. "Being alone lets you look at things on the outside, but it's not what people crack it up to be in video games or stories." He already pulled out a $20 and gave it over the counter before Zivva could get to it.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mickey C's❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Touched ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva grinned slyly, catching the surprised look on his face at her order. While it was true that she had some modeling experience in the city, it was just a side thing as a favor to a customer of her potions. Her real passion was her beauty potions. They were her pride. Even men were starting to have an interest in them.

She smiles at his comforting words, "Yeah.. But it probably would have helped if I was even an okay leader. Our coven was one of the largest.. and we were reduced to single digits and spread out." She sighed and tried to perk back up. Surely this was bringing down the vibes on this 'date'. She listened to his insight and gives him a genuine smile, soft and warm, "Yeah.. Exactly." She had pulled out a $20 when she saw that he had already paid. She blinked and looked at him before putting it back. She would get him back for that later.

She turns to look and see where they would sit and points to it, "This table alright with you?"

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok

She looked reluctant in having him pay for both, but as far as he saw it, he was already prodding into some harder memories. "I'm glad we agree. The conversation was getting to be very sagely, and philosophical." The food was ready almost instantly. Pretty mysterious. Either way, it looked good so he took the tray and turned as Zivva asked about a location to eat. "If it has two seats and a table, it will work." Nodding, they went over and sat, handing the appropriate food out. "This is actually my first time here. Didn't know they'd be that quick with ours."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mickey C's❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Touched ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva smiles and sits at the table as she watched him join her, "Same. Guess this will be a first for us both." She laughs and takes a sip of her soda, "So tell me about yourself, alpha wolf."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok

Ripping off half of a chicken, he looked over to her as she asked for more about him. "Not sure what you'd want to know. Born in Russia, grw up, got bitten and later traveled the world until I came here to visit a friend and ended up staying. For now at least. Not sure if I'll leave or stay yet. What about yourself."he said after swallowing.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

Zivva nods and shrugs, "I followed Priya to see what all the hullabaloo was about in her letters. She did mention you once or twice." She grinned slyly, "Thanks for explaining dvd's to her. Bless her heart, the poor thing knows nothing about the modern world." She looks out the window thoughtfully, "I am actually growing to like this place. It's peaceful, ya know?"

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Balance: $903

"At least one of us has the easy life here. Not the best of times on this side of the table. But, I was just amazed someone in a store of the modern day didn't know what a dvd was. At least kids know something about them." Down on tender, he crossed his arms on the table. "But, that's just why you came here, what about before?" Though she somewhat dodged the question, he wasn't going to let her avoid it completely.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:20 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mickey C's❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Dodgy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

'Man, he sure gets straight to the point, this one.' She chuckles, "Priya came from the forest of the gods. Not exactly the most technological group, if you know what I mean. I taught her what I could, but some things went over her head."

She smiles affectionately, talking about the maiden and looks Akira, "My story is not all that grand. I was taken in by the previous leader of my coven and raised by her. When I was 5, my powers revealed themselves, so I was given training and education. Things happened and my adopted mother passed away, along with a large chunk of my coven, so I scattered the rest of us to keep safe and moved to the city where I met Priya and took her in."

She was done with her meal as she leaned in slightly, propping her elbows on the table to rest her chin on laced fingers, smiling cheerfully, "In any case, my life is a simple one. I like to stay that way. My only goals now are looking for a familiar and keeping Priya safe. Maybe find someone to share in the simple lifestyle. Who knows." She chuckles, doubting anyone would want someone like her once they found out about her insecurities. "How about you? What goals do you have, Akira, the wolf man?" She takes another sip of her soda as she listened.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Table

"You really like bringing up the beast in me." He chewed through his onion rings as she revealed more about herself. "Sounds like you're running from something... As for me though, just like my story, I don't have a whole lot I'm aiming for. I came here to visit but I'll probably stay, enjoy the safety, maybe travel every now and then, find a mate. Pretty simple wouldn't you say?" He winked, sipping his own soda with a coy smile.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mickey C's❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Dodgy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

She winks back, "Running from... or running to." She laughs, "Well, I always did have a soft spot for wolves. Beautiful and intelligent creatures." She brings a finger to her chin, "They love Priya. We went camping once and a whole pack just came up to see her. The pups loved her. I guess it has something to do with her being a tennyo." She shrugs, "Very simple, but my kind of simple. A mate, huh? I'm sure there are a plethora of other wolves around here." She grins slyly at him, "Unless you already have someone in mind."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Table

"Then there are us old style werewolves." He shook his head. It was as easy as separating flowers from weeds when she referred to them as 'beautiful'. "Doesn't have to be another werewolf though, I just like to use the term rather than just 'someone'. Sounds more concrete and inevitable. So far, still single." Sitting back, he looked at her eyes. "What about you? Do you intend on finding a wizard or warlock to settle down with? I'm sure there are a plethora of them too."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:37 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mickey C's❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Content❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

She leans into the table slightly, "Pft. Not likely. I'm in for love, not race conserving. Alot of covens are though." She rolls her eyes, "Single as a pringle. I'm looking for that one singularity in the sea of many." She winks, "Just want someone who can accept all the flaws that come with being me." Her eyes were warm and soft as she thought about the notion that someone might be out there for her, "I suppose that fruit they talk about around here is the real deal. Priya was telling me about two patients she had that were out of the hospital now that did it."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers