Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:30 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Mushroom Kingdom | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Calm | Special Someone: Nope

"Can I peer into your mind..."

Though he nodded, Emil suspected that Mia's perception of 'fancy' was different to his. He had stayed at motels, inns, even managing to hide away in a library overnight as he crossed the land...to be perfectly honest, just having the place in Ombre felt far fancier than what he had used for shelter once he set off to find Soleil. He did not, however, voice the fact, it was clear that Mia was simply lessening the difference in quality between her living space and his. He still felt something in the back of his mind nagging him to not put entire faith in the words of others, but he was certain that Mia only meant well, which he appreciated. Compared to what he was used to, Emil's new home wasn't what he would describe as small, so maybe hers really was? Whatever the case, she seemed happy with what she had and he had more than what he was used to, so there was no gain in pondering what better they could do. When the topic came to sweets, Emil couldn't help but nod in agreement. "cakes are my go-to when I have the ingredients and time to make something sweet..." Emil couldn't help but wonder: now that he might have more time since he was no longer travelling, should he actually turn that into a hobby? "But I'd take a warm apple pie over a cake any day." He said, glancing over at Mia when she turned to him. In that split second, two things happened. One, their eyes met, at which point Emil started to wonder if he had noticed her golden-color eyes before. Two, the game in front of them let out the tell-tale sound that something had died. As the pair turned their attention back to the screen, Emil was surprised to find that it wasn't him. Unfortunately, however as he tried to regain focus onto the screen, Mia had pretty much been the one thing keeping his character alive the entire time. Now with her gone, it was only a brief moment of time before his character also tasted defeat. "So close..." He said, though entirely unsure as to what he was actually close to achieving there. With a light sigh, Emil set his own controller down and turned to Mia with a slight smile. "So, on to the next one?" He asked, casting his gaze further into the arcade, the various noises and lights that had been ignored from the moment they started playing suddenly returning to his senses. "Next one's on me though." He added, figuring that it was only fair considering she both paid for this one and introduced him to the fun he had missed out on by not trying video games before today.

"To see if I can show you mine?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:09 am
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Nervous
Relationship: Single
Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/wendys_lookbook_autumn_holiday/set?id=139352190
Money: $999
OOC:

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

As Emil met her gaze, Mia couldn't help but blush slightly. He was really quite good-looking. She snapped her head away in hopes that he wouldn't notice her color change and started smoothing her dark hair nervously. It was odd for her to get nervous, but then again it was odd for her to make eye contact either. The short moment had caught her off guard as it had forced her to really look at him. After her head had snapped back to looking at the screen, she watched as Emil's character quickly died after hers. She couldn't help but giggle slightly when he said they had been close. Arcade games were extremely long, so they hadn't been anywhere near close. However, considering that he hadn't played a game before and she had never played this specific one before, they had done really well. So she didn't say anything.

As he offered to treat her to the next place they went, she jolted again slightly. She thought about refusing and telling him she could pay for herself, but that might seem a little rude. So she decided she'd accept the offer and she smiled sweetly, forcing herself to look at him again. "Alright, where should we go next?"

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

MisaMirific

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:18 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Mushroom Kingdom | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Sheepish | Special Someone: Nope

"Can I peer into your mind..."

Emil had seen Mia's head turn away quickly, just as he had done turning his attention to the screen, though he only assumed that her gaze had moved to the game as well. He did, however, notice her giggle after he spoke, did she know something he didn't? Considering his words related to the game in front of him, the answer was most likely a 'probably'. Hearing her speak, part of Emil had wondered what they'd do if she were to argue against him paying. He also wondered how it sounded, was it weird for him to pay for her? He didn't know...maybe it was, but there was no taking back the offer, not as long as he had anything to say about it anyway. Smiling back lightly, Emil had to think about where to head next, though a quiet growl from his stomach answered before he could open his mouth. Rubbing the back of his head, the male turned his gaze away sheepishly. "I guess that talk about sweets worked up a little apetite...how about a cafe or something for now?" He suggested, praying his stomach would make no further statements between now and the next time he ate.

"To see if I can show you mine?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:05 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka parked her bike in the back and entered in threw the back door seeing she was the first one to be at the store she had to open up and turn on the lights. She turned on all the light's in the store and grabbed the cash box from the office and put the money in the till. Once her till was all set and everything that needed to be turned on was on she lit up the open sign and unlocked the front door. She went behind the counter and waited. This was the one part she did not like about her job. She had to stay behind a counter. She wanted a job out on the floor or something so she could at lest move around but a the till job was all that was open when she came her looking for a job. Luka let out a sigh as the store was empty at the moment and she was the only on in the whole store as she was the only worker on at the moment. She didn't know if Blaze would come in today. She knew for sure he wouldn't come in until about noon, he never was in in the morning as he was always sleeping.

All the blonde could do was wait while humming a little to the gaming music that was playing in the background. She should of brought a her book to read, she never got to read any of it yesterday because Blaze took her to that grand opening. She wanted to know what happened next! She wanted to keep reading and find out what happen's with the main character. Gah! She had to get her mind off of it before she went nuts. Fixing her glasses Luka glanced out the large store window looking at the sky. It was a nicer day then yesterday but it was still a little cold as it was fall. She wondered how cold the island would be in the winter. "Wonder how much snow there will be..." She muttered to herself.

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $200
Mood: little tiered
Wearing:Work ShirtPantsShoes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:30 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑥
( ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:07 am
User Image

It was another morning shift for Luka which was fine because then she got off work around lunch time so it was really no big deal for her. The only thing was Luka had to go to bed early the night before she worked but that never worked out for her. She was either playing video games, reading a book or wondering around the city so it seemed. The blonde had already opened up shop and now was waiting for people to come into the shop as she was once again by herself in the shop. Luka finished the book she bought the other day that she was really into so she couldn't bring it to work today. She was a bit upset by the fact the book was over but she was really happy that she picked that book and she was sure to read all the other books by the same person. Who wrote the book again? She couldn't remember at this time but she would remember it sooner then later.

Soon enough the store door opened and three children walked into The Mushroom Kingdom. The oldest had to been about ten while the other two about nine and six. " Ah! My three musketeers!" Luka said happily as she walked out from behind the till to greet the three. These three came by once or twice a week when Luka was working in the morning's when their parent's did some shopping. Luka had no problem at all watching the three kids at all! In fact she counted down the days when she got to watch them and she even put her own money into buying them gaming token's and food while they where here. She did not mind it at all at one bit nor did her boss, seeing as he was never here in the morning's any ways. Plus there was no one in here really in the morning's anyways. "Luka!" The youngest who was a boy ran up to Luka and hugged her.

"Why hello! Your parent's doing some more shopping? Well we better have lot's of fun before they come to get you!" Luka grinned as she picked up the little one hugging her and she went to the till to get them their tokens. " Don't spend them all on one game now, Have fun!" She handed the three children their token's and the older two ran off while the youngest was still in her arms. "Now which game would you like to play?" The blonde asked as she ruffled the little one's hair. " I wanna hit da moles!" The little boy giggled as he clapped his hand's together. " Well then let us hit those mean moles." Luka made her way over to the wack' a mole game and helped the little one put the token into the game. She lifted him up so he was tall enough to hit the moles as he played. "Get em! You got this! Wow you are so strong! You are getting them all!" Luka said amazed with a smile on her face as she watched the child in her arms hit the moles.

Mood: joyful

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:10 am
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🇬🇧🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹🇬🇧

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Casual"
              🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Cerise"
              🎵☕️ Im carrying "About two grand and various supplies"
              🎵☕️ I'm with "--."
              🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Nurse 4 a Day"

Hakem took a cab down to the beach to get his nephew's car. Why his business had to be on the complete other side of town, he didn't know. However, he picked up the luxury car his nephew had painted in his favorite color and drove it back towards Lumiere. He wasn't going back just yet, for more reasons than the confrontations going on with everyone inside the household, but because he needed to get his nephew's phone repaired and do his grocery shopping. The younger wolf didn't look like he'd been touching a single bite of food, and that bothered him. Tyrese wasn't handling this break up in a healthy way, although Hakem had never experienced....No, that's a boldfaced lie. He'd been under suspicion that his soul mate was seeing the one man he absolutely hated and after she died he'd been torn apart over it. He still ate, but he also binge drank and practically became a shell of himself for a while. Tyrese picked him up off the ground until he came around again, which had taken almost a year. Hakem guessed he couldn't say this was unusual afterall: it would be better for Ty if he had all the help and support he could get. As he dropped off the phone for repairs, he went to waste time while it was bing fixed. While by default he'd usually go looking for a cafe that served coffee, he was attracted by flashing lights and music. He was a tween the last time he'd touched an arcade game, he was apart of that generation. The wolf smirked, hair falling in one eye as he peeked his head through the door. It was empty- mostly. He eyed the children and the one small female inside as he walked over to Pac Man, humming as he realized he needed tokens. Where to buy those?

tokyoloverTM

The Lady Gatekeeper"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

Luka had played with for about twenty minutes when someone come in the store. Luka still had the little one in her arm's as she was letting him hit the moles for a third round. It seemed he didn't want to play any other games which was fine as she had no problem of holding him at all or even cuddling. Luka looked over at the door when she heard the bell go off when someone entered and saw a tall man with blue hair walk in. From the looks of it he wanted to play pac-man, a good classic choice she thought. " Amy can you watch your brother for a minute please?" Luka asked the oldest child. The little girl nodded and ran over to Luka who took her brother from her.

Once Luka was parted from her little monster she loved she walked over to the man who just came in. "I am sorry about that sir I had to help someone. If you want to play any of the games you will have to buy some tokens first. If you want I can get them for you, you just need to pay at the till." Luka said with a smile on her face as she fixed her glasses. She hoped her didn't mind when she said she was helping someone he didn't get mad that she was really playing with kids. Well she was watching them too but to most it would not look that way.

whiters4

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Casual"
              🎵☕️ I'm with "Assumed Worker"

Hakem eyed the blonde who was wearing the uniform and looked the oldest out of the three or so kids running around. It was safe to assume she was working here, and was either on fall break or graduated from high school. He gave a causal turn of his head as if he wasn't keeping an eye on here, since no one else was here to keep him. Instead he nibbled his lip and looked for the machine that exchanged money for tokens. Usually there was one in the front of every store, but as he went to look, the blonde from before approached him. He smiled politely at her, overlooking her comment about her helping the children. He wasn't fond of kids, at all. "That's quite alright. It'll be a help, so just lead me right to it." He replied with a wave for her to lead the way. It was going to take at least an hour for Ty's phone to be done, he could enjoy himself in the mean time. "I imagine most of your customers are kids. It makes me look pretty old, hm?"

tokyoloverTM

The Lady Gatekeeper"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

"Alright sir just follow me." Luka said with a smile as she turned around and started to make her way back to the counter. " No not at all, a lot of older people come in to play the old classic's after they are done work. So no you don't seem old at all here so you have nothing to worry about. Luka knew for sure when she was older, around her 40's she would still be going to the arcade and playing video games. " Okay how many token's would you like?" She asked looking up at the man. There was something about him that made her thing she saw him before but she knew this was the first time seeing him. She couldn't figure it out, he must be a look alike or something. She turned her head a little to see if the kids were alright before turning back to the man.

whiters4

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Casual"

Hakem turned on his heel and followed the small girl, his mind drifting to his nephew for a moment. He'd be okay with Aubrey there, but he hoped an emergency didn't come up. Aubrey had his number, but she couldn't wait on him if she needed the haul Tyrese someplace. Well he was the one to go scurrying out the door afterall. "Is that a fact? Well now, I don't need to feel self conscious afterall." The teacher chuckled, stopping on one side of the counter as his attendent operated the till. He placed a five dollar bill down on the counter, "Not much, I won't be here long." He watched her glance at the children as he rubbed his shoulder, "Do you usually watch the local children?" He asked, tipping his head to one side as a smile curled his lips.

tokyoloverTM

The Lady Gatekeeper"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:44 am
User Image

A small giggle came from the blonde from the man's comment. " Nope there is pretty much no judging here." She said as she took out some token's from the token machine that went into a little cup in front of the man to grab. "There you are sir. Will you be paying cash or card?" Luka asked before he asked his question about the kids. "You could say that." Luka said before turning her head to look at the children playing some of the games. " I mostly work the morning shift's here and those kids's parent's do there shopping in the morning so instead of dragging them threw town all morning they drop them off here and I keep my eye's on them. Sometimes other kids will wonder in to play a game and I keep an I on them till I know there is a parent around or something." Luka blushed a little and looked back at the man and gave him a nervous laugh. " Sorry I am rambling. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

whiters4

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:06 am
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Casual"

Pushing the five dollar bill closer, Hakem cradled his chin in his hands and blinked over at the small blonde. Even hunched over he was still at eye level with the young woman. He scooped his coins out of the dispenser, studying her face a realizing she reminded him of his students. Still so young and new to doing things on their own. So she worked here in the mornings? The wolf rubbed his chin and thought to himself, 'that's no good'. But he had a better idea. He could scheme behind his nephew's back, the man like blonde and here was a nice one with kids. A cute fresh face would be good for him, hm? The man stood up and flipped on coin of his thumb, his smile inching wider as she apologized for rambling. "Can I implore a favor from you? I'm looking for a weekend babysitter for my nephew. Would you be interested in picking up the extra cash?" He asked, tucking the rest of the coins in his pocket. He did mean his nephew needed babysitting, and his nephew's child, a two in one of sorts. Only, she wouldn't know that exact detail until he got her there. He wasn't going to explain something so complicated anyway.

tokyoloverTM

The Lady Gatekeeper"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:21 am
User Image

Luka took the five dollar bill and put it in the cashier before pulling out the change do and a receipt. " Here you go. I hope you enjoy yourself here and good luck on what ever game you pick." The short blonde said with a smile but the man hadn't moved, he was just starring at her. Was there something on her face? She hadn't eaten today so there was no food on her face. Was he trying to figure out if she was a boy or girl? Wasn't the first time. Maybe if she pushed out her chest he see that there was two breast on her chest? But then man asked her of something. Babysitting his nephew. " You want me to babysit for you?" She was a little surprised seeing that the man just meet her not even five minute's ago and didn't even now her name nor did she his. " Sure, I don't mind. But first I think knowing each others name would be good no? My name is Luka. Luka Willfer." Luka said with a smile as she pulled out her hand to shake his.

whiters4

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers