Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Nothing
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Ready for Fall

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan nodded with a smile, relieved that the situation hadn't turned awkward. Any place you want to go? If not I was thinking somewhere a bit on the classy side...Something like the Taste of Italy sound good? He asked. Luckily Ryan had memorized the locations of all of the restaurants in town, with his appetite he'd need to remember where everything food related was. He extended his hand out for the girl to take, giving her a soft and reassuring smile. His stomach growled lightly which made his cheeks turn a light shade of red. Why did this always happen around Lexi? I guess my stomach likes being around you! Eheh... He said, trying to make the air less awkward. When he got her hand, Ryan led the girl out the door and grinned like a kid. And don't worry about money I'm paying! He said with a cheesy thumbs up. Now that he thought about it, Ryan realized this was the most fun that he had in a long time.

[Exits]

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Bunny Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi smiled over at the male before tilting her head to the side a little. Whoa! Such a fancy place to go to eat. Lexi had never been there before and had been curious about going there one day. Today seemed to be turning into a pretty good day actually. "That sounds good to me." She said as she grinned at the male before she took off her apron and clocked out for the day. Upon turning around, she then blushed a bit as she saw Ryan holding his hand out to her. H-He wanted to hold her hand? No... no... calm down Lexi!! Don't over think things! Glancing at the male, she then chuckled softly as his stomach growled. Looking up at the male, she then chuckled again. "Yeah... Your stomach." She teased him a little before smiling at him again, knowing that there was no arguing with the male. She'd have to do something nice for him one day. Like maybe make a bigger dinner and invite him over! Reaching her hand out, she then placed her hand in his before following him out of the pet store.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link: arrow Toy
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
More Action/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese didn't notice as Bach scrambled back and forth at the limit of his leash, looping his bags on one arm and holding his carrier on that same side. His free hand grasped the leash and his phone, the latter of which he put away as he noticed Bree carrying her own tank. "Oi woman, let me get that thing!" But she was off, fancying herself a mighty mouse. He rolled his eyes and followed, slipping out the door as she held it and quickly opening the trunk. Just as quickly, he plucked the tank out of her arms and placed it in a free space. The leash unraveled to accommodate the stretch until his arm was lowered again, the creature on the other end going undisturbed as he sniffed the two pairs of feet standing beside him. Ty loaded the trunk with all the equipment and snapped it shut, soon dusting off his hands and getting the door. "There's a drive through near by, isn't there?" He asked while latching Bach's leash to the seatbelt in the backseat. He got into the driver's seat, pulling out of the parking lot once Bree was ready.

[EXIT]

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $360.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

LittleMissUnderestimated"

Lady Illusia"

Ellise Belmont"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:36 am
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The next thing she knew, the tank was taken out of her hands. Hey! Ah, well. If she didn't let him, he might throw a fuss. Better safe than sorry! She didn't want to drop it and go back for a new one... Or hurt her abdomen in any way, shape, or form. Her thoughts lingered back towards her mother, remembering her not even be allowed to walk down the stairs without her mother rushing to the base. 'No no! Don't! I'll be right there!' And Bree would roll her eyes and stand there at the top until her mom climbed up, only to walk back down with her. Shaking her head, she climbed into the passenger seat and clicked her belt in, looking back to watch Tyrese buckle his new ferret in too. "Y'know, I'm kind of surprised how willing you were to get him. Have you been thinking about it for a while now?" She puffed her lips out thoughtfully, laughing at the little guy that sat so calmly. Alistair moved slightly up her neck, nuzzling into her hair - or at least it felt like it. She giggled in response a little bit before raising her eyes to the building now disappearing in front of her. "Oh! Well, Fiesta's doesn't have a drive thru... But I'm pretty sure Mickey C's over in Cerise does. Even if not, they have their stuff pop out pretty dang quick."

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cutie Patootie. & Jacket.
Feeling: Happy; Relaxed.
Money: $1059.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Thinking: 'This has been a really good place for me."
Mood: Joyful
Company:Madilyn
Funds: $500

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mai was really happy that Madi wasn't even the least bit frightened by her. Mai wasn't scary looking at all though so perhaps she just worried too much about it to realize that. Happy though that Madi was accepting of her Mai nodded with a joyful expression. "Thank you Madi. That means a lot to me." At least she would have one friend now that she could talk too. It had been a long time since she last made a friend. Being in the military made it hard to converse with others unless it was strictly about something involving a mission. Plus Mai was always being upgraded and in surgery often so she had little time to herself. But thanks to them for giving her leave she was able to finally relax and socialize with people. It was a change of pace that she enjoyed a lot.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:12 am
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor entered the Cat's Meow, he didn't realize how busy the place was. Now to find Madi, hopefully he wouldn't get lost. He wandered the store looking for her, the boy didn't really understand the interest in having a pet. He himself never had one, it was mainly because his parents wanted him to have no distractions, and that they didn't want to raise a weak boy for the army. Well, he didn't become the soldier his parents wanted him to be. The lack of socialization skills was why he was rejected. Well, his socialization skills were getting better, especially because of Madi. Speaking of Madi, where was she? Theodor was still wandering the store aimlessly for her. Hopefully she wasn't in trouble, why would she? The shy girl never really revealed any signs of malice. Why was he worrying? He's never worried for anyone before. Was it okay to worry? He didn't know but he was really confused with the feeling.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $902.50

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

Ellise Belmont

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:33 am
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn was happy to have a coworker she could also call her friend. Before she could get back to sweeping the aisle, she heard another customer enter. The mute girl heard the footsteps but did not realize it was Theodor until he'd actually was in her line of sight. She smiled at him and blushed. Madi would have loved nothing more than to just hug him, but she didn't forget Mai's presence. Was it lunch time already? Madilyn turned to look at the clock and sure enough, it was time for her lunch break. "Well Mai, it's my lunch break. Would you like anything? Also, this is Theodor." Madilyn was unsure whether to tell Mai Theo was her boyfriend. After all they had just met. But it was easy to tell who he was to Madi due to the huge smile on her face.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
Ellise Belmont
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Thinking: 'Huh, so they're friends, but what was up with her smile?"
Mood: Happy
Company:Madilyn
Funds: $500

Mai was enjoying the time being spent with Madi but then Mai's sensors showed that someone else had entered the place. When Mai looked at Madi as she gazed at the customer Mai could presume that she knew him because of the way she looked at him. When Madi wrote down that it was her lunch break she asked if Mai would like anything, and also the boy she was looking at was Theodor. Mai smiled to the boy but she turned back to Madi real quick and spoke. "No it's fine I can get something if I get hungry so enjoy your lunch break." She then turned to Theodor and spoke. "Nice to meet you Theodor. I'm Mai, Madi's co-worker and new friend."

LittleMissUnderestimated

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:22 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:36 pm
Disclaimer. I do not own the image depicted below. I merely use it as a face claim (or reference image). The art is not my own.
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

After work yesterday Evie saw a family playing in the park with their dog. They looked so happy and joyous that the pink haired woman thought it might be best to get herself an animal to keep her company at home while her brother was away on his job. So after she got up, showered and dressed. Evie headed straight to the pet store to pick out an animal that would keep her company. Of course it would be a tough decision and she knew that they would need food and items like she needed in order to live. Her brother always told her that a pet was a lot of work and that Evie shouldn't buy one until she believed she was ready. Well today was that day. She believed that she was completely ready to own a pet. But all of the were so cute! How could she pick just one!?

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she walked around the store, mostly avoiding the reptiles and amphibians. Plus the birds, they were rather noisy and she wanted more of a quiet like animal. Of course one that would greet her when she came home and wanted to cuddle with her when they would relax and watch tv. But where to start? Blue eyes glanced around at the dogs and cats. Though it was a tough decision to make, she couldn't decide at all! Just they were too cute! "They are just too cute...how do I decide?" She thought out loud to herself. Maybe she should ask a worker, perhaps they could suit her with a pet.

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Unsure
Is With :: Alone
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Pictured

↷Oo𝒞::

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:50 pm
Okami_Kurisutaru

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan was walking through downtown to get back to his house on a longer path. The weather felt nice to him, so he figured he'd enjoy it a bit before he got home. As the young man was walking, his eyes caught a long light pink haired girl walk into the The Cat's Meow causing him to stop in his tracks. Nate had a small flashback to the Halloween event. His vision was blurry along with his mind drifting on and off, but he vaguely remembered Evie helping carry him to the other's before helping him to the ambulance. The young man never had a chance to tell her thanks considering he didn't have her number, know where she worked, or even lived. It didn't help that his mind had been else where the past couple of days as well, so things slipped his mind. Nate figured now would be the best of time as any to thank the girl. The red eyed teen walked into the store signaled by the chime of a bell, before he looked around for the sky blue eyed girl. He managed to find the young woman looking at the dogs and cats. A light smile donned his mouth seeing the girl being enamored by the animals "I guess she's debating about getting a pet. Maybe one day I'll get one myself." The young man thought to himself before he walked over and stood next to Evie yet slightly behind. "So are you just window shopping or debating about getting a dog or cat? I can try and help you if you'd like?" Nathan offered in a friendly manner. His head turned towards the pink haired girl to look at her directly with his red colored eyes. A small friendly smile came upon his lips as he looked at the girl. "Hey Evie, how are you doing? I saw you come inside and figured I'd say thanks.......you know for what happened during the event...." Nathan commented lightly remembering what had happened a couple days ago. A slight frown was present on him for a bit before he shook it off. He smiled a bit at her again. "I guess I should find a way to repay you for helping me and the others. It only seems fair, ya know?" The red eyed teen suggested although wouldn't likely take no for an answer

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; blue jeans, white t-shirt, green jacket (in picture), tennis shoes tab Mood;; Slightly annoyed, Feeling slightly ill tab Company;; Evie tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:31 pm
Disclaimer. I do not own the image depicted below. I merely use it as a face claim (or reference image). The art is not my own.
User Image

Evie was too lost in the adorableness of the animals in front of her and didn't hear Nathan come in or approach her. The girl jumped nearly out of her skin when he spoke to her, even though it was a soft tone. Evie stood up more and turned around to look into his red eyes. "I uh....debating to get...a pet. I think more of...a dog. B-but sure you can help." She said with pauses, she was completely startled. Evie didn't exactly imagine she'd run into Nate any time soon after the event took place. sure she helped save his life but it wasn't too much of trouble. He then asked how she was doing in which she replied, "I'm doing fine. How are you?" She asked rather more straight forward, she was happy that the event had her getting to speak better without pauses. She just had to remind herself here and there in order to have a better conversation with people. "Oh uh, you don't need to do anything like that. It was no problem. I mean, I don't even have those powers anymore, so...yeah."

Feelings:: Unsure
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy

fireshadow0908

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:00 pm
Okami_Kurisutaru

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."

Nathan laughed a bit in embarrassment as he rubbed the back of his head. He hadn't meant to make her jump like that. It wasn't his intentions in the slightest. "Sorry didn't meant to scare you." He responded to the young pink haired woman. His eyes drifted to the different pets rather more towards the puppies they had. There were a bunch of different species of dogs, and they all had general personalities. Some more generally more hyper than others, while others could be laid back. "Hmmmm what are you looking for in a dog exactly?" Nathan asked before he turned towards her after hearing Evie ask how he was doing. "I'm doing alright for the most part. My injuries are still healing, so I'm more sore if anything. I can move up and about though, instead of sitting in bed and doing nothing all day long." The red eyed teen replied in honesty and a small shrug of his shoulders. When the sky blue eyed girl replied saying he didn't have to do anything, Nathan crossed his arms with a slight tilt of his head. A small frown donned his face at her response. "Well regardless if you don't have those powers, and if it's not a big problem I still wanna thank you. It doesn't have to be anything big. It can be a meal at some restaurant as thanks. Just something simple if that's alright with you?" Nathan questioned hoping she'd agree with it. It would give him something to do instead of just going home after work. He could get a pet to help give him something to do, and keep him company, although he didn't think now was a good time to get a pet of any kind. Dogs seemed to be a little bit harder to take care of compared to cats in his personal opinion, although he could very well be wrong. There were pros and cons to have one or the other.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; blue jeans, white t-shirt, green jacket (in picture), tennis shoes tab Mood;; Slightly annoyed, Feeling slightly ill tab Company;; Evie tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:
Sorry for the short post >_<

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image

Evie smiled gently though she didn't really have much of an answer for what type of dog she'd want. "Well...I'd love one that would greet me when I get home, cuddle up to me when we relax, and not have too much energy cause I'm sure it would wear me out." She said with a small laugh at the energy part. Not that it wouldn't be a bad thing, but she wouldn't want to play all day especially if she had some things to do. "Um....sure we can grab something to eat. I mean..if you really won't turn down a no. Perhaps there is a place close by. If so I can always get my pet after?" Evie added as a suggestion, she wasn't quite sure if there was a place around here with outside seating to allow her puppy to eat with them. Evie looked back to the dogs behind her, scanned over the German Shepards, Collies, Labradors, Golden retrievers, etc. But her eyes were landing more on the cute German Shepard puppy.

Feelings:: Shy..
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy

fireshadow0908

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Up beat, Excited
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Simple

Ryan led the two to their workplace, although they weren't coming in to work today. His hand wrapped around the door handle and he swung it open. The refreshing AC hit his face and he stepped into the store. The familiar sounds of dogs barking and birds chirping filled the air, along with the smell of kenneled animals. Ryan trotted over to the dog kennels and looked around at the dogs. Hmm..Which one do you think I should get Lexi? He said, turning his head to the raven haired girl. He squatted down and got closer to the dogs. They all looked so adorable! If he could, Ryan would take them all home but then he'd be out of a job! Ryan puffed his cheeks and furrowed his brow as he tried to pick between his options. There were so many! From purebreds to muts. He wasn't sure what to do!

OOC:
THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash