Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:35 am
His bids were beaten, how annoying and his wings twitched in irritation. There was the possibility to counter and try again, there were plenty of tokens in his hand after all but Waits was unsure how much effort he wanted to put into this; why couldn't he just have put those tokens down and be done with this? This was one of those longer processes - something he would have fallen asleep to at some point.

The horseman grumbled and debated.

- - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, Maple let out a small distressed little sound when she saw someone else bid on AJ.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:36 am
Aisha watched Hollandaise start to mingle, watched her pointedly not look in her direction, and simply frowned.

She probably looked like the most miserable of all the 'auction pieces'.

When was this over? At least if no one bought her, she could bid on one of the other people.

the semblance of unity
D:

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Grey Dragon generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 515!

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:56 am
Sometimes Jove was inclined to be social. Since his graduation and taking on several part time jobs, the boil had ended up so very out of touch with the happenings on campus. Except, of course, test scores for which he was assisting with the marking.

He was not entirely sure why the gnomes had handed him a bag of stuff upon entry, but the pup had something else to catch his attention. A familiar scent.

Jove wiggled through the crowds, just in time to see his friend bid. The little ghost tilted his head at the casual contact with an unfamiliar student, and tilted his head the other way at the ghoul Mathias had just bid upon. Then his tail began to wag. The wolpertinger was finally being social! And there was a ghoul involved!

The pup came to stand next to Matty, looking very content despite his lack of smile. It looked like the two of them had similar looking loot bags.

((Tokens: 515))

Seussi

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:58 am
Rikku Takanashi

Uru gave her an incredulous look with her puffed cheeks and exasperation at his actions. He looked down at his bin where he had outbidded her in an attempt to get out of his. It wasn't anything personally against her... it was just, he didn't want to date anyone. There was some truths to that. Did he offend her? Crap... That wasn't his intent, it was a side-effect of the possibilities of his actions but - jack. It was when her pout faded to a smile that he was able to relax a bit, straightening himself up from reclining back as she was put up against him - when did he recline backwards? Clearing his throat, he nodded to her comment. "I'll do you one better, if you want." He offered, hanging off the details as his eyes caught something out of the corner of them.

chirigami

Uru's head turned just in time to see Maple's hand slip something into his bin, her face as she disappeared into the crowd. Uru gave a genuine smile - Jack, it was a hell of a smile. His lip crooked to the side, the dimple so perfectly place, his teeth white and straight with his canines sharp and pronounce, there was a slight wrinkle in his eyes. At least he knew her decently enough that he could take her to the library or a book store. Those were good date ideas right? ... He was the one who had to come up with the date right? ... Why was this so damn difficult.

musicaloner7

Shaking his head, the actions and comments were not missed no matter how discreet the Horseman was trying to be. Sure he was slightly distracted to see who was putting what into his bin, surprised that creeple actually were considering how... how was it put? 'Emotionally stunted recluse who scares scareling away with his face'. His sister - such a way with words. "I didn't intend to be present for this, but I'm here now. So I'm doing my part. Use them wisely, Qui." Uru flashed the boil his oh-so charming smile with a shake of his head and a soft chuckle. The Horseman was put on a spot that apparently made him uncomfortable, that was certain. One moment he was going to give him his entire bag, now he wasn't certain. However much was in the bag was gonna have to be more than whatever the last student put in. From his count, it was Maple with 250 points.

Bloodlust Dante

Uru smelled something he didn't ever experience before. Perhaps he had smelled it in passing but this scent was strong and familiar. Beneath the familiarity was the acrid smell of... The demon lifted his head from his conversations having individuals speaking to him and looking up at him with smiles and their coins to his bin. His eyes fell onto the monster boil that seemed to be sinking into the crowd. Sunburst blue eyes meeting the malachite green's gloss as Damien seemed to gave off this smell of.... Distress. That was the word, it was distress that he was smelling. Wasn't it? It was what he could describe it but certainly there were others. He was still growing to learn these smells one by one but he definitely, without a doubt in his core that it was Damien. He could step off that stage and ask if the boil was alright, if there was something the matter or had someone said something to him. He wasn't exactly paying attention to his friend after he had gotten up there.

However, he couldn't step off that stage, he should be up there for students to see him and bid on him. It was for charity. This was for the good of some organization. Uru gave a heavy exhale, shooting an sympathetic look at the boil. Sorry. We can talk later. He thought as if the boil could hear his thoughts.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:32 pm
She, Brand and several others had been bid on, but why did she feel kind of... worried? This was such a strange thing. Then she noticed more people she had met or talked to going up for sale. What in the world was happening here? For a moment out of fear Keen turned into a ferret and debated trying to hide in Brand's jacket. No he wouldn't like that at all, he had been mad about her doing something like that before. She sighed and looked around wondering what to do next.

Face your demons
Poor Brand too....

[A.V.]
Eep should Keen start crying?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:36 pm
Deszeld hissed in the direction of the one who had outbid her, narrowed her eyes in Holly's direction, and immediately bid on Aisha.

The green refused to walk away from this empty-handed.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Aisha
Amount you are bidding: 618

The Semblance of Unity

iloveyouDIE

Seussi

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:42 pm
Aisha's stomach leapt when she heard her name called out. Someone wanted to buy her?

Deszeld.

Suddenly she was nervous, shuffling and uncomfortable. The other ghoul was rather intimidating and the look on her face at the moment did nothing to dispel that feeling.

What was her intention?

Regardless of some nervous stomach flutters, Aisha mustered a smile and waved a bit to the green. She was grateful to be bid on at all.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:56 pm
"Good, good!" Nahm grinned at Llyr. "You the other one bidding on that pretty boil, yeah?" He knew perfectly well that Llyr was bidding on Pachua, but he didn't think the other boil would call him on it. "Lookin for a hot date?"

endejester

kuroopu

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:52 pm
Lass looked at each of the students to bid on, she passed over most of the boils passing on the idea of having to bother herself talking to any of them. A zombie she had her eye on was quickly bade on by some other boil leaving Lass to debate whom else would be interesting to experiment chat to at the dance. Looking around she settled on a vampire girl, something she was completely familiar with nor knew personally.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Alpinely
Amount you are bidding:
20 tokens

shyanimegrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:46 pm
"House cup? Oh I'm only a first year so I wasn't here for that! Sounds interesting though!" she says then shrugs and smiles "Maybe as a part time job I don't really know yet what I want to do after school except become a good Fear collector so I can make my family proud!" she states happily maybe she could be a caterer when she grew up? It really wasn't something worth thinking about now though and she wanted to do something that in some way involved adventure!

At the mention of a tea loving boil the Dormouse ghoul tilts her head one way then the next as she went through her mental list of tea loving people she'd met so far and finally only one boil fit the description "Hm... You wouldn't happen to know a Cheshire Cat boil named Carlos would you?" she asks curiously before a ear flicks and she frowns a bit

She had heard what his head tail said what with her sharp hearing and it made her tail fluff up just the slightest bit ...Why were things always wanting to eat her? Oh... the whole being a mouse thing... she loved being a mouse and didn't begrudge predators for trying to eat her it was natural after all but she still wasn't happy about it... all the more reasons to learn how to fight! After thinking about it though considering he wasn't a cat or bird the fact that she was a mouse might not be it did dragons even bother eatting mice?

She had gone slightly quiet for a second but after a moment shakes her head a bit and decided to just let the thought go the head tail was pretty innocent seeming and it probably didn't mean anything ill by it plus if infact it did love sweets maybe it was a roundabout sort of compliment! Camilla always finding the bright side! At what he said about a friend signing her up and how it gave her a opportunity to make new friends she nods happily and smiles "Yep it is!" she says cheerfully completely oblivious to the mischief behind the wink

Meegane
Hah hah hinting at any ...ahem mature things to Camilla more then likely will sail right over her head! Even not so mature thinfs might depending! lol

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:59 pm
Llyr flushed, his eyes sliding from Pachua's shy expression on the stage to Nahm's cheeky grin right in front of him. "Erm," he said, pulling a lock of hair into his hands and twisting it in long fingers in a somewhat flustered gesture. "No. I mean yes! I mean, I er...well, Pachua is a...very precious friend of mine..." Llyr finished, a little awkwardly.

There was a slight pause. He tried to act casual.

"And you, Nahm?" Llyr asked, still fiddling with his hair. "What brings you here? Are you looking for, er...anything in particular?"

endejester

prolixity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:22 pm
Pachua, for his part slowly arched his wings to hide behind them.

"Llyr is a gerat deal prettier, really it should be you on this stage llyr, or you Nham for being a lot more interesting than me."

"T… though I think I'm flattered that both of you would waste time bidding on me, you could probably have waited till it was all done and I could just…. I don't know."

kuroopu

prolixity

endejester

Feral Cat

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:01 pm
Anna smiled at the undead boil, reaching into her coat and pulling out a red charm. "Here you go! This will help you feel less shy. Talk to all the ladies!" She wagged her tail when her attention was directed to a certain chimera.

"If you'll excuse me..." She patted the undead on the head, moving her way over to the edge of the stage where the pretty Chimera was and crouched down, circling her arms around her knees. "Hello Merry! I am for sale!" She cocked her head and reached over to touch Merry's hair. "For this thing called prom! I do not know what prom is but I am for sale for it." Her head tilted this way and that.

"Are you bidding on someone?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:26 pm
Night grinned at Aniu....

And the moment she touched his ears, he went straight into relaxed kitty mode. And deep in his throat, there was a rumbling pleased sound, much like a purr. His ears flicked back and forth between her fingers.

"You like?" He smiled widely, "Maybe you should've bid on me instead! I make a great pet boil!"

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:28 pm
Merry leaned forward to rest hands on the stage as Anna come to crouch in front of her. "I can see that." She'd grin, amused, as the behemoth admitted to not having a clue as t what she had signed up for. She also turned her head to give an affectionate n** t o the smaller ghoul's wrist as a hand came forward to touch her hair.

"Prom is a dance," she'd explain, patient as ever. "And you are being bid on by potential dates." Probably something she should have known going in, but she seemed to be having fun. That was what mattered.

She'd give a blink at the question, and bright eyes slid to the side, taking in the rest of the students on the stage. It was then she noticed the familiar sunset splash of colors that made up Pachua's wings, and once she saw him she saw Llyr and Nahm. "Bidding? No, but I am tempted." More now, than before. Pale ears perked as she watched Nahm and Llyr both make a bid on the quetz.

A fond smile traced her lips, and she turned her attention up to Anna again. "Would you like to meet some amazing creeple?" Straightening, she offered a hand up to the shorter ghoul, and when she took it, she'd lead her down the stage a little, towards t knot of tree boils.

"Naaaaaaahm~" His name came in a purr, a meeting of eyes should he look her way, then she'd flash a bright grin to the boil on the stage, winking at him, then to the nix, noting the soft flush of color across his cheeks. She gave Anna's hand a soft squeeze. "Boys, this is my friend Anna. Anna, this is Nahm, Pachua, and Llyr."

nyxtsuki moonxx

prolixityxx

kuropuuxx

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items