Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Herbology I (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OliMcD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image xxAll hail the underdogs
xxAll hail the new kids
xxAll hail the outlaws
xxSpielberg's and Kubrick's

C H E L S E Ax A L T Ax V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

Chessie arrived at the greenhouse feeling hopeful. Plants were cool. She’d always enjoyed learning about normal plants, especially the terminology associated with them and their functions. Hopefully this class would have a similar appeal, mixed with the little touch of magic that the Hogwarts version of classes tended to have.

When she entered the greenhouse, she spotted a few of the people she’d met on the train journey. None of her housemates had arrived yet, so she took the one vacant seat next to Colin. "Hi," she’d said to him quickly. Since the sorting ceremony, Chess hadn’t really had a chance to talk to any of them, except Brandon. Everyone usually kept to their own house, except for during classes, which weren’t really prime opportunities for discussion. She really hoped that soon she’d have the chance to socialize.

When the professor spoke up and Chessie finally noticed him, her eyes went wide. He didn’t look very pleasant, and Chessie wasn’t quite as open-minded as her younger sister. She assumed he was just as unpleasant in nature as he was in appearance, and his subsequent speech proved as much. His rules were spoken in a stern manner, and he seemed like someone who was not to be crossed. Chess hoped never to see his bad side, although she wondered whether he even had a good side.

His instructions were short and to-the-point, and Chessie did as she was told. Because he didn’t seem like the kind of person to care about a student’s choice of identification, Chess figured that it was best to give her real name. Until now, none of her classmates really knew it, and she didn’t like to share it, but she did. "Chelsea Van Asten, Gryffindor." She sat down quickly, not enjoying the attention. She wouldn’t dare answer his second question; the truth was she had no idea about the tools of herbology, and wanted to avoid being directly spoken to by the eery professor. She sunk low in her Chair and tried her best to be attentive.

OOC:
Username

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image
                                                This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                So put all of your anger on
                                                In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon raced into the classroom before he was counted late and blinked, taking a look around to see the weird assortment of plants gathered. Oh, great, more bloody magic. He groaned, and took a seat off to himself, grumbling about the layout of the castle. Who the bloody hell had decided to put moving staircases in the place was barmy. Leon looked forward, and then blinked as he took a look at someone that he could have described as the local thugs from the East End was apparently teaching them. Joy. So when were they going to end up at the bottom of the Thames again? Deciding to at least speak up before he was murdered in his sleep, he was glad that the guy didn't want anything more than house and name. "Leon McGregor, Slytherin." He then took a seat and decided to cross his arms, waiting for the class to be over.

════════════════════════

Thinking: ********' magic...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                So could you please hold your applause
                                                Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                And turn it into the silver screen dream

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon entered just as the doors locked and took a seat quickly, being disappointed that the seats near his friends seemed to be filled. However, it didn't matter, as he just found another place to sit instead. He listened to the professor talk, and Brandon could already tell that Professor Hill had to care a lot about plants. His dad had given him a similar talk whenhe first started helping out at the clinic walking dogs and taking care of feeding the animals. He knew that animals sick or in pain were usually more dangerous than they were when the were healthy, and from the way he viewed it, plants in the magical world were probably much the same. When the professor asked for people's names and houses, he was glad that he'd finally gotten to figure out which house he was in. At least he wasn't calling it the house with the lions anymore. "I'm Brandon Davenport, and I'm in Gryffindor." He then took a seat and let everyone else talk about what were required for the class. He didn't contribute, but that was because he knew more about animals than plants.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wonder if he's always this grumpy...
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason noted the boy that rose his hand, before a girl just spoke up without raising her hand at all and... enthusiastically answered the question. He was going to have to address that. Another girl added onto the first's explanation, and Jason nodded, glad that someone had sense about this. He listened to the rest of introductions, at least glad that most had the sense to not interject anything stupid. He then looked toward the class, deciding to speak again. "Ten points to Slytherin and Hufflepuff, it would seem, for Miss Al'Meara and Miss McHalen's answers. You are both correct. Most of the information on the plants in this course will be found in the textbooks you were assigned when you got your letters, as well as the physical tools Miss Al'Meara mentioned. I wouldn't have phrased it as learning to speak their language, however, as I would phrase it as using common sense and your five senses to determine the overall health of the plants in your care. Those are paramount, because you can gain a wide dearth of information just from those alone. Just by a glance alone, you can determine their overall health, and potentially figure out what disease the plants may have, your sense of smell to see if the plant may be going rotten from some malady, sense of touch to determine how dry the plant is, etcetera. I would suggest that you learn these well, and pay attention to what the plants are telling you, as they could be important. However, Miss Al'Meara, if someone has their hand up, please do not be rude and decide to rush forward with the answer. Five points from Hufflepuff for your impatience."

The werewolf then let his gaze travel to the boy who had initially rose his hand and gestured for him to speak. "If you have anything you would wish to add, please do so. I also didn't catch your name, and I am sure you wouldn't wish for me to call you whelp for your time in school."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Vampire Toy

Devlyn Maycry

MelB87

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:47 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Herbology (greenhouse) - Friday @ 2:00pm

Raymond continued to listen as another girl spoke up about their book being a tool. At least she wasn’t mental then again she was a Slytherin herself too. What was her name again? ‘McHalen... Aimee McHalen…’ That was right. Half listening to the rest of the name’s he glanced over to Leon. That kid seemed to still dislike all things magic or anyone for that matter. Maybe it was because they were magic as well. Shrugging it off Ray turned his attention back to Professor Hill. Slytherin and Hufflepuff managed to get points and the icing on the cake was when Hufflepuff lost five. Not that he was going to say anything about that. Hearing Professor Hill make it sound less tree hugging and more normal, Ray liked him already. Common sense, that’s what they needed. He could work with that.

Status: Maybe this class won't be so bad...
                                                  With: Class...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:02 am
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jason felt a sneer cross his features before he let them fall back to neutrality. He didn't know if the boy had been cowed by his classmate or by Jason himself, however, the fact still remained that the boy didn't speak up. He crossed his arms, waiting a few more minutes before he decided to address the rest of the class. "As your classmate has suddenly developed an acute case of mutism, I do believe that ends today's lesson. I would like for you to read up on the various tools necessary for this class, and read up on Spiky Bushes for your homework. I suggest you get to reading."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:04 am
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jason entered the classroom and strode toward the front, his head erect and his his eyes focused as he quickly set up the classroom. Looking things over, he nodded and settled back to wait, his arms crossed as he watched the students enter. When the last students entered, he flicked his wand, causing the door to close and lock.

He then settled his gaze at the students assembled.
                                                      "Hello, and welcome back. Last lesson, we happened to discuss the various tools you will be using in this class, while this class we shall go ahead and start with a basic plant that is found in many gardens in the wizarding world. The spiky bush. As you can see, I have set several bushes on the tables before you. I would like for each of you to pull on your dragonhide gloves and please gather to them four at a time. This way, we can all see what exactly I happen to be showing you."

Jason pulled on his own gloves and approached the plant on his own table. "As you may not know, spiky bushes happen to be a highly aggressive species of plant, with long thorns that give these bushes their names. The thorns on these bushes happen to be yellow, while the thorns of wild spiky bushes are more of a brown colour. The one distinction between domesticated spiky bushes and their wild cousins aren't in the color of their thorns, but in what they do with them. These bushes when domesticated can shoot their thorns at what they perceive as threats. This makes spiky bushes ideal for owners that wish to keep intruders out of their gardens. The bushes before you have been hit with a Stunning Charm, which means they will not attack. However, should you notice the bush start to shiver, please inform me so I can recast the spell. I wish for each of you to gently move aside the foliage of each plant and try and locate one of these thorns, like this." The older wolf deftly pushed aside a bit of the foliage, stopping finally when he found one of the thorns in question. He showed it to the students and then nodded toward the bushes he set out. "Now you try. I will be coming around and watching you to ensure the plants are uninjured and that you are using the proper technique to minimize both damage to yourself and the bush."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:20 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Herbology (greenhouse) - Friday @ 2:00pm

Raymond had done the reading that was assigned for homework. Arriving in the greenhouse on the time the following week, he looked at the spiky blushes he read about the week prior. When the door slammed shut and locked, the Slytherin tried to ignore it as Professor Hill began to speak. Looking to the front he put on his gloves when asked to and went and gathered at the front. Hearing him out about the plant it seemed hard to tell. Though, they seemed to make good guards for houses if domesticated. Having read all that in the textbook, Raymond waited to find out what they’d be doing for the day.

So they were locating the thorns, sounded easy to Raymond. As he watched Professor Hill show them how to locate them, it even looked easy to him. Now they were left to do it. Turning his attention to one of the plants in the room, Raymond gently moved the foliage. Looking for the thorns, it took him a bit but he found it. That really wasn’t so hard. Of course now the Slytherin was beginning to wonder when this class would become difficult.

Status: When will this be complicated...?
                                                  With: Class...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:23 pm

User ImageUser Image

The hair on the back of his neck stood on end as the professor of the herbology class set his eyes on Ralph. A chill seemed to consume him as he shivered suddenly, casting his eyes down and away from the beady black ones cutting through him. He knew it was rude not to respond to an adult, but his words caught in his throat every time he tried. Ralph wondered if someone had hexed him to make it so he couldn't talk, perhaps something else was keeping him from responding to the professor?

But he knew that wasn't the truth. The truth was that Ralph crumbled under the pressure of so many eyeballs turned to look at him. He felt smaller, somehow, and he felt the air of the green house get thick. Ralph licked his lips, trying to manage a word of something -- anything, out.

"As your classmate has suddenly developed an acute case of mutism, I do believe that ends today's lesson. I would like for you to read up on the various tools necessary for this class, and read up on Spiky Bushes for your homework. I suggest you get to reading." The Professor's gaze barely lifted from Ralph and the young boy felt like he was disintegrating away. At least he wanted to.

Ralph realized in that moment that he wanted nothing to do with this Herbology professor. He didn't know why, but Ralph felt like he was being dominated or bullied in some way... something is happening, Ralph reasoned, looking dead into Professor Hill's eyes.

There it was again, that icy chill. Was it really because fall was giving way to winter? Ralph couldn't tell what to believe anymore, but he knew that Professor Hill gave him the creeps. Period. The fact that he would have to take Herbology with this man for the next few years made the boy's heart sink and he pouted as he stumbled out of class with the rest of his classmates.

Ralph was convinced that Herbology would be the end of him and wailed about it to Effy and to Tristan (whenever he was in the mood to listen) in the common room for the entire week, barely flipping through the pages of the assigned reading. Instead, the first year was nose-deep in Transfiguration books learning to turn matches into needles. So, by the time the next Herbology class came around, Ralph found himself stumbling in with wide-eyes and uncertainty, remembering once again that he despised this class.

He immediately went to stand beside Raymond, leaning in close to exchange a few greetings and a confession: "Did you do the reading?" ...because I did not and I need your help, Ralph mentally finished with a cheeky grin at Ray.

The professor began to address the class and everyone hushed as the lecture began. When instructed, he put on his dragonhide gloves -- such ugly green, scaly things that occasionally stabbed into Ralph's hands -- and approached his spiky bush. He watched how the professor did it, noting the way that the thorn looked when Professor Hill showed it to them.

Ralph reached out into his own bush and began to spread the plant apart. He moved aside one branch, then another, being as gentle as possible, until he found what he was looking for. His eyes brightened with excitement. His hand went to grab it like a child reaching for candy, and all Ralph could think about was the praise he would get for extracting the thorn so well and like a pro, without having even read the textbook! Ralph was quite pleased with himself as his fingers wrapped around the thorn. A good yank and this thorn is as good as mine, Ralph snickered.

He tugged. Nothing. He tugged a little harder. Nothing again. Ralph grit his teeth together and yanked as hard as his little first year arm could manage, before the thorn finally gave way. It oozed something green and foul which the first year grimaced at before he turned to Professor Hill, "Professor, how is it that I can protect myself from these plants if I were to stumble onto them in the wild? Also, did I do this correctly?" The plant shuddered behind Ralph and the first year glanced back at it.

In his glove, he still clung to the thorn, which was hard and sharp, like a tooth of some strange animal. Ralph wanted to admire it but he felt a shadow fall over him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:46 pm
~ New Year ~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jason took a seat on the table in front of the greenhouse. He watched as the students filed in, and he crossed his arms as he waited for everyone to find a seat. This was his first class with the students, and he wanted to be sure that they understood what was expected. Otherwise, he figured there would be a lot of tears and frustrations. As well as students being kicked from his class until they listened to instruction.

As the last students filed in, he flicked his wand, the doors shutting and locking immediately before he stood. His eyes bored into the children before him.
                                                      "My name is Professor Hill, and I am your Herbology instructor. For those of you that will not read the rules on the board, I will repeat them now. Lateness will not be tolerated as I will lock the door when class begins. If you should not listen to instructions, I will remove you from the greenhouse without hesitation. Any harm befalling any of the plants in this greenhouse will result in me removing you from the greenhouse immediately. You will behave as civilized individuals or you will suffer the punishment befitting your misconduct. All assignments will be turned in on time or I will dock points from your house for it. And last, you have any disagreements with me, you will be shown the door and I will not hesitate to flunk you for that portion of the course. Is any of that unclear?"

The werewolf waited for confirmation that everyone understood the rules of the class before he started in with his lecture. "For our first class, we will discuss the basics of the subject, and familiarize yourself with working with living things. Whereas most of your other classes do not involve dealing with living organisms and only with dead specimens, this class is the exception. Every plant in this greenhouse is alive, and I intend to keep them that way, which means that you will be proficient wit the basics before we go into the actual courseload. Now, please stand and introduce yourself. Name and house are the only information necessary."

"Now, down to a real question. Anyone know what the basic tools are that are used for Herbology? Ten points for the student that can list them accurately."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

-YEAR // First
    -AGE // 11
    -APPAREL // Gardening Robes, gloves, and his ever present cowlick at the back of his head.
    -ITEMS // Magical Wristwatch, schoolbag and gardening supplies.
    -COMPANY // Herbology Peers and Professor
    -RELATIONSHIP // School Friends
    -THINKING // "I could answer this with my tongue tied!."
    -FEELING // Confident
    -LOCATION // First Year Greenhouse Herbolgy Class

══════════════════════════════════════════

XXXBenjamin absentmindedly made his way to a vacant seat nearest to the front. He looked around the greenhouse and noticed several plants that his mother worked with at home in their own garden; though he had also noticed some that were not so familiar. When he had finished eyeing the different plants appreciatively, he finally noticed the professor and nearly jumped out of his skin.
      He is the professor? He thought incredulously, as he sat wide eyed at the man in front of him. Now, it was probably his wild imagination working against himself, but it looked like his herbology professor might as well have just broken out of Azkaban. Benny was one of the first few students to have entered the class, and it took a while for the professor to speak, and in that time Benny had tried to busy himself preparing for class. After fiddling with his supplies and dusting off his dragon hide gloves for the third time, the professor closed the door and locked it.
      It didn't comfort Benny at all when the professor spoke aloud about the rules, and he wondered if locking the door was really a necessity.

Apart from all of this however, when the professor asked the class to introduce themselves and to name the tools used in Herbology, he felt a nudge in the pit of his stomach and found himself standing and looking the professor in the eyes.

"Benjamin Bates, Hufflepuff, sir." He said, gave a small smile, paused and then thought before he continued.

"Umm, the basic tools used in Herbology are protective robes, gloves, closed toed shoes, masks and ear muffs, trowels, blades, fertilizer, extra pots and plenty of water. However, it usually depends on the plant that is being handled, and the witch or wizard's ability in handling it. For example, with a snargaluff you'll need to work with a least dragon hide gloves because of their points. With mandrakes you'll need to have ear protectants, and with bubotubers you should wear a mask so that the pus doesn't get into your mouth."

Benny sat back down and wondered if he had said too much, they didn't exactly have those plants at home but his mother had told him about them here and there and the information just kinda flowed out. He suddenly thought about the reputation that his house got about brown nosing, and thought despairingly that he was proving that he needed to be in the badger house, but didn't show it on his face at all. Instead, he set his face sternly and looked ahead to the wall of the greenhouse behind the professor.

((OOC:_))

══════════════════════════════════════════

Diamond Wales

User Image

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Tycoon 200
      • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
      PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:28 pm
      User Image
                                                                    They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                    With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                    To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                    Where? Herbology
                                                                    Who? Other First Year students.
                                                                    Thoughts?This professor was definitely a Slytherin, he looks menacing...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

This was one class that Jack definitely did not look forward to. He was terrible with gardening, he even managed to kill the plant in the living room...and it wasn't even real. Taking a spot as far from the professor as possible, Jack looked around the greenhouse with worried eyes. This was going to be a rough year.
                                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                    OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                    And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                    So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:53 am
      User Image
      Fianna Grey
      Gryffindor First Year Eleven Years OldSingle

Fianna wasn't looking forward to Herbology, she really wasn't all that big on plants in general, and found Mother Grey's attempts to impress upon her the importance of Herbology to be kinda ... well ... dull. Mother Grey was a master potioneer and herbologist, but Fianna didn't have an interest in the field of Herbology. There was also the little matter of the teacher. Linny adored him, Hannah was afraid of him, and when she saw the man for the first time, she understood the latter, but not the former. The idea of being in a locked classroom with Professor Hill was not a pleasant one.

Taking her cousin's advice to heart, she made certain she arrived at the greenhouse in plenty of time to avoid being locked out, and found a place to sit down. When started asking for names and gardening tools, Benjamin was able to rattle off a laundry list which was pretty much the lot. However...

"Um, I'm Fianna Grey, Gryffindor House, sir," she said nervously. "Mother Grey told me the most important tool for a herbologist is her five senses, sir."

OOC:
      Username

User Image
                      Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                      "Everything you wants a dream away
                      We are legends, every day"
                      That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                      "Everything you wants a dream away
                      Under this pressure, under this weight
                      We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Statustician 100

Yukina101
      Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
      • Vocalizing Hisser 25
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:14 pm
      I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure
      Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
      I ain't never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know it
      Even if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matter
      I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
      I'm supposed to set an example
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
      | Muggleborn | Slytherin First Year

Wren would never admit it in a million years but he was slightly less apathetic to the idea of an herbology class, especially since it was outside. A few years back, some ascent program had started a community garden in his neighborhood and it had been nice being able to go to the lot and create something out of nothing and always know that even if he didn't have the money for it he could always get a free handful of kale or cabbage or even peas. It got shut down and bulldozed over to create a section of the strip mall when the coppers found that someone had been growing marijuana. Well, it wasn't just the weed, there was also one too many crack pipes that also cinched it shut. He really missed going down there and making a small difference, not the one those government types tried to say they were, but like, a personal one. The boy knew he wouldn't be doing anything like that in this modern day horror, but the smell of the dirt still brought back memories. Just as he had taken a seat the door was locked behind them causing his hackles to raise a bit. Despite the raising awareness that he was surrounded on all sides, he still listened to the professor as he basically threatened and informed them in the same breath. At his question of what tools were needed this one guy in the front nearly listed everything under the sun making Wren roll his eyes though not to the extent that he did when some redheaded girl mentioned her mother saying that the five senses were also needed. Who called their mother by their name anyway? Weirdos, the whole lot of them.
      Quote:

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
      We all fall down like toy soldiers
      Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
      But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

First Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers