Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
☽☾Private Residence:: Ayame Hatake☽☾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:23 am
User ImageUser Image
Moving inside with the group after the Kazekage had invited the group inside, Masato would take an interest in the wolf. He admired the qualities of animals, especially hunters. Somehow he felt as though there was something very commonly linked between his instincts and the beasts of the world. Sonyo had given him some speech on love. Masato raised an eyebrow. He wasn't sure how relations even worked between men and women, let alone the same sexes. His odd reaction was stemmed from not understanding, not judgement.

As he stood in the group inside the Kazekage's home, he couldn't help but take note of Taylor's tension as it seemed to raise one moment and release the next. After the monk spoke, Masato understood all too well. The monk outed Taylor's sins as travesty. His deeds equivalent to a murderer and rapist. Masato got angry at the fact the little blonde kid could even be put on that sort of pedestal. " No way that Blondie coul-" he started before Kyomei's explanation continued. Speaking the same thing that Masato thought. It was impossible for that kind hearted little pipsqueak to be a murderer. He nodded, as he backed down, realizing nobody was against the blonde child for now. He wasn't sure why he felt the need to defend the kid. They had been little more than acquaintances, maybe rivals in combat once or twice.

Still, Kyomei continued. Asking why the Kazekage would allow her village to come under fire not once but twice. Masato wasn't sure, but he got the impression the conversation was directed at Sonyo for taking the demon into herself. His eyes shifted between Sonyo and the Kazekage, awaiting a response. He had little interaction with the Kazekage, outside a passing in the observation deck. Perhaps when the tension had settled he would be able to get answers from her if Nariomi Sensei didn't show up.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 190|| 190】○【STAMINA: 390 || 390
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ E Rank ] Flame Resistance Technique [ Passive ]

___
Active Mission:

NecroPlant

XAyame_HatakeX

Mattysandwich

I Tortured Sleep I

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:44 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                x

Making his way towards the gates of the Kazekages's private quarters he patted the golem in its head. They knew who he was and would allow him to pass unmolested. Catching the exorcists words as he silently made his way into the building he waited for her to finish before looking to Ayame and then speaking on her behalf,"It is done out of necessity, young one. A sword must be placed in the forge for it to become hardened. So too must us hosts. We are a necessary evil." Striding forward he placed himself to the side of Ayame, lightly patting the giant wolves side with a smile,"Daichi, looking as fearsome as ever my friend." Facing the young woman he began and spoke clearly, of a time before he had met his beloved,"You worry about that boys sins? What of Ayame's, what of my own? I am a murderer, a jingoist, a part of me lives in the moment I take a humans life. You are not a shinobi and I do not expect you to understand. But, try. We as shinobi do what we must, kill who we must, become what we must to protect this village. If we have to slay a thousand men to save ten of our own then the grass will run red..." Facing Taylor he spoke again,"So tell me child, what sins do you bear?"

██
                                                    ██
                                                    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[ o ] Chakra : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Stamina : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Sage : : 00 / 870 x [ o ] Ryo : : 71,300 x [ o ] AC : : 50,700 x
                                                    [ o ] Buki / Blood x [ o ] Jinchuriki x [ o ] A - Rank Jounin x [ o ] Suna x [ o ] Kaguya x [ o ] Ninshuu Sage xxx

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Iron resiliency: The user has gone through tough enough training, being roughed up and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user's fortitude is mildly increased.
                                                        > Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The user's striking strength is mildly increased.
                                                        > Swift Foot: A well trained individual is usually faster than an untrained individual, and the practitioners of the Iron Fist understand this fact more than anyone. However, those of the Iron fist not only accomplish this boost of speed….they also do it in armor! The user is now unaffected by the additional weight of armor (to a logical limit), and when the user is out of armor, their body and technique speed is greatly increased at the loss of the protection. They are much more adept at bursting into action, going from standing to 100% in single moments. Conversely, the user can now perform these techniques without needing armor. Must relearn every technique at half the learning cost to perform techniques without armor to learn the different distances and timing of the techniques. Overrides restriction.
                                                        > True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability. Increases Stamina by +25 for every style mastered.
                                                        > Satori [ Enlightenment ]: Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage. The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this training, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch. The user's reflexes are mildly increased.
                                                        > Trick Style: Knife Toss: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. Confers a slight reflex bonus to the practitioner.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Artless Draw: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. Slightly increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.
                                                        > Trick Style: Retreating Feet: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
                                                        > Trick Style: Blade’s Edge: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Stepless: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping: Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise. While moving through an area where cover or some obscuring factor is present (buildings, people, fog, etc.), the practitioner gains a moderate bonus to speed and reflex.
                                                        > Skill: Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
                                                        > Skill: Manipulation: Manipulating the bow itself is simple, but controlling the arrows is very difficult. Many enhancements can be made to arrows to give them different flight paths, but buying those kinds of arrows is expensive and making them is difficult, so a method was developed wherein the user can freely alter how an arrow flies without need for such trifles. During this training, the user practices firing arrows with abnormal hand positions. Reduces the Stamina cost of bow-related Bukijutsu techniques (including Formless Styles) by 10 Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.
                                                        > Skill: Adaptability: For the most part, the style thus far has focused on techniques to be used while stationary. However, this leads to many problems when fighting alone in situations that demand frequent movement. During this training exercise, the practitioner is to practice all known techniques while running, jumping, and maneuvering across a battlefield. After mastery, the user can align shots even while running and jumping.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Strength: Heavily Increased [ +4 ] xx Relfex: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Fortitude: Supremely Increased [ +6 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

XAyame_HatakeX

I Tortured Sleep I

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Kondo Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image

从死亡新生命的诞生 вαηιsн тнε sнα∂σωs 从死亡新生命的诞生

{Barrier Activity:Active, Oouen: X}
                                                                • Currently Affected: Self

Kyomei crossed arms tightened. 'Necessary' for what. Kill ten thousand to save ten to 'protect' the village...hypocrisy. Before Taylor could get his words in edge wise before Ayame could re-iterate Nariomi's points before Sonyo could be eased by her lovers comfort Kyomei snapped. Her aura flared passionately. "WHAT IS SO 'NECESSARY' FOR AN EVIL THAT RISKS YOUR VERY VILLAGES WELL BEING THAT YOU SO CLAIM TO PROTECT! NEED I REMIND YOU BUG-NEE IT WAS THAT VERY 'SWORD' OF YOURS THAT ERECTED THE GRAVE STONES I'VE TENDED TO! NEED I REMIND YOU THAT IT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRAVESTY THAT OCCURRED WITH SONYO-NEE IN THE HOSPITAL! BARA! BARA! IF I WANTED HALF BAKED METAPHORS I WOULD HAVE ASKED MY FATHER!" Kyomei's heat did not as well her arm thrusted forward in a spread arc in front of her. The palm in the shape of a chop cutting through the air with distinctive swoosh.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT A JING JONGIST IS BUT IF IT SO OPENLY INVITES HISTORY TO REPEAT ITSELF LIKE IT DID WITH THE SAND DEMON THEN CLEARLY YOUR HEADS AREN'T SCREWED ON RIGHT! BARA! BARA!" Kyomei's chop turned into a fist. Her arms descending to her side. Her nails slightly digging into her skin causing it to bleed from the frustration she was bottling in. "How, how can you say you give a damn about your village and people saying things like you'd kill ten thousand for ten when the very things that's already killed ten thousands if not more..." Kyomei now pointed accusingly towards Nari and Sonyo blood slightly dripping from her hand. "ARE LITERALLY INSIDE YOU WITH THE POTENTIAL TO KILL TEN THOUSAND MORE!"

Kyomei's eye's were shaken they seemed on the verge of tears but none would come. Her arm weakly fell back down. Her voice lessened from her passionate volume to a more withdrawn one. "And here you all are. Rightly knowing that the greatest threat to village is yourselves thinking this is alright, it's okay that I've contained these temperamental living weapons that can lay waste to my village in my people, that I am one, that because they're good people nothing bad can happen, as if the previous host of the sand demon wasn't a good person and you say you're its protectors...but what would I know right? I'm just the weak and ignorant Kyomei Nenemaru Un hata. I didn't know the previous host of the sand demon, I'm not a shinobi, I'm not a jing jongist.

但生活将不可避免地导致死亡 ιℓℓυмιηαтε тнε εηεмү 但生活将不可避免地导致死亡

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 335/345x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 315/315x阄 A C ┆ 8550x阄 R Y O ┆ [4201/7401]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ 愛 Bloodline/Bloodline ┆ 愛 Nene ┆ 愛 Futon / Raiton / Fuuin┆ 愛 C-ranked Exorcist (X) ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ S c r i p t u r e s ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > Hexorcist: Kyomei can apply Yozen no Soutou's Hitei, and Quen effects onto wanted paper dolls and paper talismans. However, this reduces the duration of the Hitei and Quen's effectiveness to a two post duration and removes spherical radius only affecting the targeted individual the paper doll or talisman has latched on to. {The Durations Cannot be Stacked And Are Capped at 2, The Paper Dolls Are susceptible to being burned and intercepted in flight. After reaching it's maximum duration the paper doll burns off. The paper doll can be Kai'd for removal like all Yozen no Satou's effects, can only apply attribute(s) the current [Clan Ability] being produced by Negation and Reinforcement }

> Exorcist Training: Kyomei is unable to use shuriken,senbon, or any metallic throwing weapon efficiently. In exchange she is capable of throwing explosive tags, paper dolls, and paper talismans with the deadly efficiency of said counterparts.

>Path of Tao: Kyomei gains AC for religious jobs as if she were a worker class.

>Heiress of Exorcisms: See Profile

> Specialization: Bloodline Techniques Cost 10 Less Chakra

> Yozen: Fuuinjutsu Costs One Rank Less

> Yozen: All Fuuinjutsu is Treated As A Bloodline Technique

> Class: ThoroughBred: Bloodline Techniques Above Rank D Refund 5 Chakra and or Stamina or both.

> Class: Bloodline Techniques: Learning Reduction 4

> Class:Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 additional Locked Formless Style. (does not count towards Locked Style limits)

Reductions:
                                                                -4 Bloodline Techniques

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > I n v e n t o r y
                                                                10x: Explosive Tags
                                                                5x: High Density Smoke Pellets
                                                                5x: Medium Scroll
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                29x: Paper Dolls (Simple Paper Dolls: Treated As Shuriken)
                                                                ◘ [4] ► [Zairyō to tamashī no tōitsu [ Unification of Material and Soul ]
                                                                ◘ [5] ► [Kamifubuki [ Unsealing Technique • Paper Snowstorm ]
                                                                ◘ [5] ► [Maki Kemuri no Jutsu [ Winding Smoke Technique ]
                                                                20x: Kaifu Paper: Tags
                                                                ◘ [20] Empty
                                                                1x: Spirit Mop (Waved Around To Dismiss Evil Spirits.)
                                                                1x: Hexing Effigy (A straw doll with a nail driven in it.)
                                                                1x: Holy Bell (A small bell when chimed is said to ward away evil.)
                                                                1x: Oni-Jar? (A small pot no bigger than a ring box. Marked with an emblem said to harbor an evil spirit and also have the ability to trap one. Is really just a novelty tiny jar given by her father to humor her.)

> E q u i p m e n t
                                                                Weapon Name:Chōwa {Harmony} Harmony is a traditional Khakkhara. Otherwise commonly known as a Buddhist monk staff.

Weapon Type:Khakkhara {Shakujo}
                                                                Weapon Location: Often Carried, If not attached to back.
                                                                Weapon Height/Length: 7 Ft
                                                                Weapon Weight: 3lbs
                                                                Number of Rings: 8

Description: Chōwa is a Khakkhara passed down in Kyomei's family. It isn't by any means something that holds great significance as there have been many Chōwa before it. The christening of the name given unto every Khakkhara in the family solely because it is a reminder to always follow the way of peace to achieve true happiness in life and that all things despite the good and the bad that occur in them remain in harmony despite what it may seem.
                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▼
                                                                Enlightened Form:
                                                                Weapon Name: Keihatsu {Enlightenment}. When slammed a Chōwa becomes what Kyomei's family calls the Keihatsu or The Enlightenment. It signifies that the wielder has been given or found purpose in life. A Chōwa becomes a Keihatsu when slammed down forcefully and imbued with the wielders spirit. (5-Chakra Per Transition: This Consumes an Activation)
                                                                Weapon Type:Khakkhara

Description: The Keihatsu emits a super natural glow, one that often synchronizes with the user's own chakra. Aside from this glowing the Keihatsu bares no other physical difference from it's previous form as a Chowa.

Ability Summary

►8 Ring Shattering:
                                                                Description: The Keihatsu's rings can separate themselves from the the staff they are attached to, they then grow up to an incredible size. Ranging up to Eight feet in diameter. The rings can be freely controlled by the wielder using the staff as a conduit to direct them. (5-Chakra Per Ring. A Total of 40 Chakra For 8: Rings must be sustained whilst in flight.) The rings are then often intended to place a target in their vacant center and contract immediately to restrict the target. If any of the rings are broken the remains turn into a ball of spiritual light and return to the staff as a normal sized ring and is placed in a temporary recovery period (1 Post). If the Keihatsu is ever disarmed all currently floating rings fall to the ground and return to their normal size. The rings can also be used in conjunction with Shakujou styles if logical. The weaponized rings strength is equivalent to the user's amounted expended for stamina with Formless Style: Shakujou.

►Sacred Detainment:
                                                                Rank: X {1-rank per Ring}
                                                                Type:Special-Fuuin (Special Meaning Fuuin Reductions do not Apply)
                                                                Element: N/a
                                                                Description: Strange Creatures or spirits with malicious intent when bound by the rings undergo an immediate binding. This seal is treated as an S+ seal if all 8 rings find a way to ensnare their target. The target that meets all the criteria 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.eing A Strange Creature 2:Harboring/Portraying Violent Tendencies cannot use any of their supernatural strength, skills, or powers, and effectively are stripped of all defenses up to the rank of rings used. Sacred Detainment then drains half said X-ranks worth of Chakra each post it is sustained. Sacred Detainment Does Work on Jinchuuriki but to a lesser extent only being treated as one X-ranked amount less and only stripping them of their [ Demon Techniques and Benefits ] equal to the amount of rings detaining them. Rings can be destroyed by an ability one rank higher than the X-rank of rings used or if there are three strength descriptives or higher when against a similar ranking technique.

►Edict of Purification:
                                                                Type:Special- Fuuin
                                                                Element: All
                                                                Description: When the Edict of Purification occurs the user stands still and begins reciting a mantra. As the Mantra progresses a ring will detach itself grow to it's maximum size and then portray the chinese or kanji symbol of an element. [1 Per Post ] The Elements are
                                                                火 [Ka] [Fire] : 風 [Fū] [Wind] :土 [Do] [Earth] : 雷 [Rai] [Lightening] : 水 [Sui] [Water]: 冥 [Mei] [Dark]: 光 [Kō] [Light]: 空[Kū] [Void]. The Mantra Must Be Sustained, Breaking of the mantra causes any rings at that point to fall pointlessly to the ground and return to the Keihatsu. The cost of this technique is progressive per post. [5], [10], [20], [40], [80], [160], [160], [160]. A Total of [640] by the final post. When the Mantra concludes the user spins their staff allowing for one final interruption and then slams it into the ground. All eight symbols glow with light corresponding to their elements fuse together into one giant ring that appears to be an eight sectioned circle with the symbol 真 [Shin] [Purity] in the center. A unfathomably powerful blast that could decimate an entire village if fired downward from the sky shoots forward. However, the beam inflicts no harm to anyone or any structure...unless it is a strange creature, impure of heart, tainted by evil, or wishes to do harm. The technique essentially, even then, does no damage, instead, it places a feeling of tranquility on all evil or violent intentions shutting them away briefly and crossing over any wayward spirits. The option for this technique to cause mass amounts of damage and destruction is possible but is considered Taboo in all accounts and doing so would destroy the weapon and make it's wielder unfit to ever wield another Keihatsu ever again. Even then, such is only achievable by tampering with the chanters rings discreetly carving [Shi] [Death] on each ring. Which no wielder could do themselves as it would make them unfit to wield the Keihatsu. This was only discovered when a former Keihatsu user asking for purity [Shin] to be engraved on the weapon by a blacksmith was accidently replaced with [Shi] the result was labeled in history as [The Black Tragedy]. While it's mark in history was minimal and the small settlement lost wasn't noteworthy the Keihatsu's capability of destruction was discovered that day and only the most heavily versed scholars are aware of it as even many who've unlocked the Keihatsu's abilities are unaware of this. Unfortunately devout historian's because of this are incredibly suspicious of all wielders of the Keihatsu.

> C o m b a t
                                                                ◘ Locked Formless Style: Throwing Weapon: B
                                                                ◘ Locked Formless Style: Staff : C
                                                                ◘ Str Bonus: 0
                                                                ◘ Reflex Bonus: 0
                                                                ◘ Speed Bonus: 0

> C l a i m s

B u f f s x D e b u f f s
                                                                >Zairyō to tamashī no tōitsu (Unification of Material and Soul) [Four Paper Dolls]
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >
                                                                >

F u u i n x T a t t o s
                                                                Yin Emblem (Paper Doll) : Bakuryuugeki [ Exploding Dragon Strike ] ~Fire~
                                                                Yang Emblem: (Paper Doll): Bakuryuugeki [ Exploding Dragon Strike ] ~Wind~
                                                                Kanji: Purity : (Paper Doll): Shizen no Kuchiyose [ Nature Summoning ] (Water)
                                                                Kanji: Peace : [ Yurei Aruku ]
                                                                Kanji: Tranquility : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Balance : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Love : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Scriptures 1-X: [ Unavailable ]

F u u i n x
                                                                T a t t o s

Kanji: Purity : (Paper Doll): Shizen no Kuchiyose [ Nature Summoning: Water ]
                                                                Kanji: Peace : (Paper Doll) [ Yūrei Aruku [Ghost Walk] ]

Mattysandwich
                                                                XAyame_HatakeX

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Sonyo followed the group inside and sat on one of the mounds of pillows. The female seemed to have zoned out, nothing but white noise screaming at the back of her mind, in till Daichi pressed himself against her. She gratefully wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling her face in to his fur. She took in a deep breath, trying to come back to reality, come back from where ever she had floated off too. In a whispered tone, she answered Daichi, so only he and maybe Ayame could hear. "I've not felt myself since the sealing, Shukaku has been entertaining himself by messing with me." She was about to add more when her other half drifted in to the room, with the same elegance he always had. Nari was a strong willed and noble man, but it was hard for someone who had always been bound to the way of the shinobi to understand those outside it-- and vice versa. She remembered her childhood, remembered her fear of the UHV, the fear of the shinobi that destroyed her home.

Kyomei's outburst surprised her; the exorcist was always so calm and collected, so distant. The female's eyes widened slightly, her eyebrows shooting skyward, as she watched the woman in absolute silence. At the sight of blood, Sonyo moved to Kyomei's side, taking her hands in hers. Activating healing hands merely by focusing, the chuunin began to heal the lacerations where nails had met soft flesh. "Exorcist-chan..." She let out a soft sigh, grabbing from her pack on her side a small roll of bandages. "I remember what it was like, before I became a shinobi. A group of them demolished my homeland so long ago, I remember it all, even though I was so young. When I sought refuge in Otogakure, the shinobi there were even more strange. I did not understand their rules, their code of honor; even now I'm not sure I do. I know what I am now, what I signify now, and I will not hide that I am not perfect. Some day, the Shukaku might take control of me- I know that." Finishing bangaging the woman's hands, she pulled away to look her in the eyes.

"I do not believe anything is inherently evil, Exorcist-chan. Even this blood thirtsy thing inside me, telling me even now to kill the ones I love. Everything living, no matter how dangerous, deserves a chance-- a chance like this village gave me, like you gave me exorcist-chan. I can't ask you to believe in us and believe in our code, I know that is something I could never ask you for. It's not right." A soft smile played across her face, showing many different emotions; a apology among them. "We as shinobi swear to become weapons, weapons with feelings and emotions and dreams, but weapons all the same. Like any other shakajou, or katana, or bow, or bijuu-- the fate of the weapon depends on it's user. Nothing is black and white, exorcist-chan, as much as I wish it was that simple." Sonyo sighed, rubbing her face, seeming aggravated now at herself. "I'm babbling here trying to explain something I don't even entirely understand myself."

Sonyo dropped her hands, only to wrap them around herself. "I know I am a danger, but every weapon is dangerous, Kyomei. Those deaths and injuries at the hospital? My fault. I can never make it up to those families. I walk in to my place of work, or the ash fields, or pass by a childless mother in the superdome and I know. We are not trying to push aside your way of thinking, or their deaths, or the people who were left behind-- at least I'm not. Your perspective is needed, many of us have forgotten-- or maybe never even known --what it was like to be on the other side. I am so sorry, Kyomei, I am. You see the spirits, their grieving, their longing-- we see them too, in the eyes of the people left behind. We do these things to try to protect those people left behind, to mend for our mistakes. The shinobi world is not perfect, it is dark and cruel and not necessary, but for some it's the only path we have. Some of us are good at killing, masters in the art of ending a life, it's all we know-- I would rather have that power turned towards something constructive like protecting the people who are too weak to defend themselves, instead of towards destroying everything around them."

After babbling for what seemed like forever, Sonyo finally felt like she came to her point. She was out of words to say, either way; exhaustion clear in her eyes-- already her social batteries were running low. But she had to stay, she had to try to make Kyomei understand at least her. She had to understand why she took this demon in to her, why she felt only she could carry this burden. She remembered Knives faintly, she had only met the guy in passing -- the smell of death had hung heavily around the man, he enjoyed the kill, enjoyed the hunt. She did not, she never would; she would not be like Knives.

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 575 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825
❖┇ Hyouton x ❖┇ Fuuton / Suiton x ❖┇ Shukaku Jinchuriki x ❖┇ Sunagakure
❖┇ Evergreen x ❖┇ Medic / Bloodline x ❖┇ B-Rank Chuunin

User Image

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]
                  > Sheild of Sand: Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire.
                  > Insomniac: Forced into periods of sleeplessness.

Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
              NecroPlant
              Azeiel the Risen
              XAyame_HatakeX
              Kondo Kaicho

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taylor entered the room and sat when instructed. He actually knelt on the pillows as Kyomei first spoke. As anticipated the exorcist unveiled the reason why the thunder bird tamer was present. He lowered his head when Kyomei explained that the weight of his guilt was akin to a mass murderer or a rapist. However, his head shot up when the girl exclaimed that she refused to see him as such. She did believe in him, and his heart felt stronger because of it. He was able to smile even when Masato tried to voice his disbelief into Kyomei's claims. The boy didn't say anything to the taller male, but he did raise his hand in a stop gesture. Soft eyes looked up at Masato as his smile was now fading, and the pain of his past was finally coming to the surface. It was less painful this time, however. He felt ready now to tell his story. Just before he could, however, Nariomi showed up.

Taylor was too stunned when the ninja arrived, explaining the guilt all ninjas endured. Taylor wanted to stop Nariomi from speaking, but couldn't. He respected the man too much to admit why he was wrong. All of the sudden, his mouth felt shut once more. Nariomi could forgive the sins of a shinobi. Could he forgive the sins of a murderer? Of someone who didn't perform his sin for the betterment of the village? If only himself was the beneficiary, then could Taylor ever be trusted again? Fear flashed in his eyes now as Kyomei became volatile. At first he feared that her wrath was aimed at himself for becoming weak at the last minute. Logic returned to his thoughts, however, when he pieced together rather swiftly that the rant was about Nariomi's own hypocrisy. This was the same logic Kyomei tried to use on Taylor when she argued about why the village would seal the demons away into people who would use their powers for militaristic purposes. Taylor was able to argue that since Nariomi and Sonyo were both good, they could repel the forces of evil which threaten to corrupt their minds. It seemed enough to appease Kyomei at the moment. Just as Taylor gather his thoughts enough to try it again, Sonyo spoke.

What Sonyo said troubled Taylor to his very core. She tried to argue that this demon, which was actively telling her to kill everyone, was not evil. She was trying to walk the middle path and avoid strife. She was trying not to pick a side, neither good nor bad; arguing instead that the two are more of a duality and cannot truly be separated. This was when Taylor could not say silent. "How can you act so naive?!" Taylor snapped. He didn't know how, but he found himself standing and looking directly at Sonyo. He was afraid of himself at this moment. What did he just do? These were ninjas that he respected. He couldn't truly argue against them, could he? He felt like he should stop, let the adults handle it. But the words kept flowing. His idealism refused silence.

"If there is a force inside of you telling you to murder others, then that is evil. You may feel that it is a necessary evil, but it is evil nonetheless. You can never give into evil. The moment you do, you're forever changed." He said, his voice now hollow. This was what Kyomei asked Taylor of when they were in the forest. If Sonyo did fall to the temptations of the demon, then could he kill her? He argued that such a day would never come, and yet she was now saying that it was a serious possibility. Where was the hope? Where was the belief in something better than just mindless bloodshed and chaos? "If you truly believe that there is no moral division between protecting one's village and listening to a monster tempt you into atrocious acts, then Miss Kyomei is beyond right, and this village truly has failed at protecting that which is most valuable." He concluded. His words were not at all confidence, and he was fairly sure that the moment one of them scolded him that he would retreat to his silence. But at this moment, he was ready to go. He could not listen to these adults speak as though the world is some apathetic zone where only the strong survive. Good comes from those who continue to fight for it.
It is not the natural state of the world, but it could be if people actually believed in it.

Taylor
Chakra: 519
Stamina: 519
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Strength: Genin +2 ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin +1 ll Reflexes: Genin +7
Passives:
Electric Resistance Training: E-ranked
One with the Chain: E-ranked
Minor Control: D-ranked
Pivot: C-ranked
Quick Step: B-ranked
Horus
Techniques Used:
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin ll Reflexes: Genin
Passives:

OOC: sorry for the repeated edits. The formatting of my post keeps ******** up.
Necroplant

I Tortured Sleep I

Kondo Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
||Genin|Puppeteer Specialist||Chakra|510/510||Stamina|110/110|Raiton & Suiton|AC| 8,425 |Ryo|3,850||

At some point after departing the arena after the issue with Shukaku had dissolved, Sadayo had returned to the village the same way she left it. Her mind was a little more at ease though, however, still rampant with replayings of the unfolded events. Was she even certain of the girl’s name who was made into a host, like Nari?
In short, the puppeteer was growing distracted with thoughts jumping back from the newly made host, nari, the death that lead to Shukaku’s freedom, the timing of those later events and how it could have been her fight that was interrupted. Her thoughts sprang from one shinobi to the next as she had found herself wandering the streets. In the back of her mind, her aim was to return ‘home’ and discuss what sort of giant bird rests within her mask. There was a way to get home quicker. By now, Sadayo had dismissed the Yuutsu puppet and had been traveling alone for the past half hour. First, Sadayo has to gauge where she was in the village exactly. Not much was too familiar, yes, she’s been in this specific area before (as she recalled a sign post with a slight dent from a rocky mishap she witnessed). From here, the residential district was quite a ways away. If she were to run at a normal speed, all would be well. But, why not use her ninja know-how? A mile… A mile was the range of the Shunshin technique. She formed the hand seal and thought to “move” in the correct direction.

For a second, Sadayo felt light like a feather and in a blurr of color she found herself swamped in a dimly lit area. Somewhere dusty, dark, dry, and the first words to stab her sense of hearing was the cry “ARE LITERALLY INSIDE YOU WITH THE POTENTIAL TO KILL TEN THOUSAND MORE!” Such a shocking proclamation! Sadayo couldn’t help but jump out of surprise. The sound was below her, apparently, and she took the initiative to stay absolutely still until she could find a way to get out and make sense of where she was.
She could only hope, below, someone would be making moving noises that she couldn’t be heard just yet. Okay. This is bad. This isn’t home. Where am I? How do I get out? Who can kill ten thousand? Isn’t killing one spooky enough? Calm down. Cover your mouth and breathe quietly out of your nose! As her thoughts instructed, once Sadayo was able to stiffen her person she covered her mouth and tried to silence her breath.
The puppeteer had managed to lie on her side, curled up, out of fear of accidentally touching something and producing noise. She could only hope that this beam she had appeared on was strong enough to hold her. Wide eyed. Anxious. Confused. Her emotions were plain as day on the uncovered half of her face. Her ears were able to finally able to tune back into what was being said below. ”...but what would I know right? I'm just the weak and ignorant Kyomei Nenemaru Un hata. I didn't know the previous host of….” Kyomei is down there? What’s she talkin’ about? What’s going on? Maaan, I really shouldn’t be up here! Just where IS here?”

Quietly, Sadayo continued to listen while offering a silent prayer that she doesn’t sneeze and give alarm to her presence. The host, Sonyo, would begin to speak her peace after Kyomei. Every word she spoke, Sadayo tried to listen through the ceiling panels and the wood beam. Sonyo’s experiences were foreign to the puppeteer but didn’t make them at all impossible to try to comprehend. The tone of her voice and the feeling behind her words. Sadayo blinked to find a welling of water in an eye. Her lips pressed and puckered together behind her hands. Don’t cry- but it’s so much to listen to- and please don’t sneeze. Focus on not breathing enough to make you sneeze. Sniffle. Sonyo’s half concluded and a third voice followed through. Sadayo didn’t really recognize this voice either and couldn’t place a face in her mind’s eye to suit the voice. Maybe a name will be mentioned? Who is all there anyway?

Sadayo slowly removed her mouth from her face and set them on the beam as she slowly turned and unfolded her body. Her movement would test the length of the beam as her legs unhinge and slowly stretch along the beam. She has to be careful not to knock into anything that could be behind her. Her vision had adjusted more to the dimness and confirmed she trapped herself within the confines a roof. The warmth was really hitting her now. Still, below, the youthful voice raged and gave Sadayo means to try to pinpoint where she was above it all.
On her stomach, Sadayo was able angle herself to the edge of the beam and began to feel out the shape of the ceiling panels (hoping these were panels). An edge. She wanted to find an edge to wiggle out of place to create a peep hole. Oh? But what if someone down there has a glass of water?! I can do things with water now, right? Yeah yeah! Ceiling peep hole first. Carefully. Maybe I can open it when it’s hushed down a bit.
Running her fingers through dust and sand a slight divot was found. If one can call this thin space a divot, then that’s what she’s found. She could wiggle and worm out a small space just enough. Just enough. A small hole to look through was all she needed to cover enough ground.

Somehow Sadayo was able to carefully grip the panel’s edge with the fingertips of both hands. This thing is so dusty I could just write my name here and no one would know....’Sadayo Was Here’. No. No, I don’t think I want anyone to know I was here if I didn’t have to… The girl had to angle herself in way that she was able to lower her neck to meet the small lift she was trying to make. Bit by very short bit did Sadayo manage to lift the panel. She set her head along the surface and used the eye closest to the panel to observe : Sonyo, Kyomei, tiny blond child…

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨, 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞.
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

OOC: ______
NecroPlant

Azeiel The Risen

XAyame_HatakeX

Mattsysandwich

I Tortured Sleep I

◈ Passives

Conductive by Nature: Metal components on puppets, within close to mid-range,
    are susceptible to conducting Sadayo's electrical ninjutsu during actions.
    Army of One: "Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower."

◈ Attributes:

Efficient Fingers: Chakra cost for Kugutsu C Rank and above is reduced by 10 points.
    Part of the Act: Chakra regain is increased by [10]. Increasing regeneration rate up to [15] chakra and maintaining stamina regain at [5] (applies to During Combat situations)

◈ Combat Activity: Leaving Combat
4/4 Kawarami no Jutsu and 3/3 Shunshin Available

Jutsu Active:

• Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique) |Rank E

Chakra; = : --- = # Chakra Spent: remaining ## Chakra

Chakra Regain: None :: due to the casting of ninjutsu
Activity:
[0/3 Activation :: SADAYO]
[0/2 Activation :: Lh :: ]* ::

[0/2 Activation :: Rh :: * ::
*Shadow clone activations apply; 1 activation on initial post of summoning; 2 after
[# Supplementary Activation]

[# Offensive Activation

Puppet Information

{Yūutsu 憂鬱} : Status: Inactive
    - "Tear Spray" B - Rank seal :: 3 Post Cooldown :: Ready
    - 25 Senbon :: No Poison Applied :: Ready
    - Metal patchings on hands + metal fingers :: ready
    - Mouth :: metal :: functioning :: Ready
    - Blades :: ready

{Nirami 睨み}: Status: inactive
    - "Chakra Battery" 100/100 :: Duration 5/5 :: Ready
    - Launcher: 6/6
    - Weapon Status ::ORDINARY Odachi (36 inch blade);; sheathed
    - R-Leg :: 1 Tebenasu Fuuin applied :: B- Rank (elemental X) Shizen no Kuchiyose :: 1 Remote Trigger marble/Activation Marble :: Ready
    - Shield Status :: “Iron Wall” B-rank ::25/25 hits before reapplication:: Ready

{Hohoemi ほほえみ}: Status: Inactive
    - Chakra Battery 100/100 :: Ready
    - Lancher 4/4 - Charge 0/1 :: Ready
    - Abdomen :: 1 Tebenasu Fuuin applied :: B- Rank (elemental X) Shizen no Kuchiyose :: 1 Remote Trigger marble/Activation Marble :: Ready
    - Metal Wrist Barrels :: 1 Tebenasu Fuuin applied :: B- Rank (elemental X) Shizen no Kuchiyose :: 1 Remote Trigger marble/Activation Marble :: Ready
    - Sword :: Lightning Imbune :: Lenght = 55 inches / 109 inches(9 feet) :: Ready

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ayame listened to everyone in turn being sure to take everything that was said all in. Lady Kyomei, first let me give you my reason for choosing these two as hosts. Choumei, the seven tails, is usually very sweet and calm. Maybe a little full of himself, but calm nonetheless. She said putting a hand on Nari's shoulder, Nari is also calm, but isn't full of himself so they balance each other. The only reason we lost so many of our villagers with Choumei was because many shinobi ran, or did not cooperate and work together. He was also possessed unfortunately from a relic that belonged to another kage. Ayame turned to Sonyo and put her hand on the smaller woman's cheek, I chose Sonyo for Shukaku, because she is life. She is a healer, but she can also take that away from those that are undeserving. Knives was a friend, a very dear friend, but he let Shukaku run rampant in his mind about death. Sonyo won't let that happen. No matter what she thinks I have faith in her.[/b Ayame remoed her hand from Sonyo's cheek, I grew up here Kyomei. I found my family here. She stated gripping her chakre sabre, I lost family here. I wandered these streets, I knew and loved all of them.
                                                Ayame kept her eyes on the exorcist, I've never felt that the spirits in the ash field were unhappy, everyone we lost was older, though that doesn't make it any better. However, they all lived happily and they all know how Suna is. She looked out into the distance and raised her chin at warm desert breeze. Our home is harsh, but it is also a place where beauty can be found. It is worth protecting, unfortunately not everyone can be saved. No matter how much we may wish it. As for Taylor, how do you not know that he was perhaps forced to do things he did not want? Even though it was against the wishes of many I allowed you into this village. To be a part of this place though it is not common.
                                                As Ayame finished her sentence Daichi's ears twitched and he very calmly went to the open panel in the roof, stood on his hind legs, and proceeded to lick Sadayo from chin to temple. Ayame gave him a look, What? She put it out there.

∙ ∙ ∙ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                [ A ] Chakra : : 1995 / / 1995 xxx [ A ] Stamina : : 1215 / / 1215 xxx [ D ] Chakra : : 1995 / / 1995 xxx [ D ] Stamina : : 1215 / / 1215
                                                [ The Pack Leader ] xxx [ Hatake ] xxx [ Tamer / Nin ] xxxx [ Sunagakure ] xxx [ S+ Rank Kage ] xxxx

Current Stats
                                                      Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                      None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      - Objectives
                                                      - Go
                                                      - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

I Tortured Sleep I

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Azeiel the Risen

Kondo Kaicho

Hurrak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Masato watched as the conversation got heated. The first fire truly caught on when Nariomi came in and stated his opinion on the matter of demons and Taylor. This caused Kyomei to snap back in a way he wasn't sure such a small girl could possibly do. Sonyo then tried to calm it all down, but that only got Blondie to get into the fray. That was the second time Masato could recall the kid actually ready to attack. Maybe there was something about his past after all. Finally, the Kazekage spoke. She once again tried to diffuse the tension, and he felt like she wasn't half bad at it. While this was all well and good, Masato was much more engaged with the wolf. He wondered what it would be like to fight it. With all the scars the massive creature had, he was sure that it could take a punch. Since he felt like this was all a mute conversation, Masato decided to chip in his two cents.

"Honestly why does it even matter who the demon host is? If they suck then we'll kill the host, then reseal the demon. No one who mattered died when the Shukkako got his ten minutes out in the sun last time, and as long as we don't get soft and leave Teach's lover unchecked we don't need to worry about it." Masato said rather boastfully with his arms crossed. Sure the demon battle was intense, but they stuck together. Exorcist did her stuff, Nariomi did his. Sonyo made that fancy ice dome, and the Kazekage sealed the beast up. As far as he was concerned, everyone in this room together would be more than capable at sealing a demon if the need arose again. He recognized though the initial tension in the air, however, as that which arose before a fight began. The thought of a battle with such strong people enticed him, and he felt himself ready to strike. Obviously his words were meant to be done with the affair. But if the only way to do so was with his fist, then let the battle begin.

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:

NecroPlant

XAyame_HatakeX

Mattysandwich

I Tortured Sleep I

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Kyomei allowed Sonyo to tend to her wounded hand, as she spoke of her trials an tribulations the smol exorcists nerves calmed down. Maybe it was enough to satisfy her...but then Taylor unexpectedly chimed in. He was right. She was getting too caught up in the pathos of these shinobi. The fact of the matter the point, the heart of it all. Why was any of THIS necessary in the first place. Kyomei thought she would get her answer when Ayame spoke...she did not. Then she went on to state whether or not Taylors sins weren't his own but imposed by another. Why did this matter? It was an unnecessary tangent. Kyomei had stood up for Taylor instead of accusing him. She simply wanted the Kage to know that he needed help. Why bring it up aside from to defer from the point? 'against the wishes of many' came after. Was that supposed to make her feel better? The pathos that Sonyo had built up was now aptly overshadowed by Ayame's jaggedness.

Kyomei had tired. But when Masato threw in his alleged 'two cents' Kyomei would grit her teeth. "No one who matters, un hata. Is that how shinobi see things? Lives as expendable?" Masato's comment tipped Kyomei back on edge and it likely didn't sit well with anyone else either. He had added fuel to the flames of an already dimly lit ember. She'd slowly separate herself from Sonyo. She would then speak in a manner most calm to ease the tensions.Of the room for the moment she'd speak. "Lady Kazekage, I care not for why Nari-nii and Sonyo-nee were chosen, perhaps you've never felt the unhappy spirits due to a certain individual keeping them appeased, perhaps it was not this individual. Perhaps I am so dissenting because I was not raised here, perhaps I am concerned for the villages well being. These eyes are not focused on the traditions this village has had over its existence. To claim that it is protecting this village when all for the most part I have seen is hurting it. Un hata."

Kyomei would then take a deep breathe she withdrew into herself as she spoke. "A story, a village sacrificed a maiden to an oni every full moon to appease it, the village did this for years,the village was prosperous, then came a day a maiden was not sacrificed,nothing happened, the oni had died several years ago. Several maidens died for a 'protection' that was not necessary. So unless you can tell me what is so necessary to warrant this kind of 'protection' the only threat I see like those villagers in the story to its maidens are yourselves." Kyomei's face rose, it was not angry nor upset in short it seemed...disappointed.

Taylor's outburst reminded her she had yet to get a concrete answer, Ayame's attempts to use her part to appeal to someone who was not of the village and stating perhaps accidently that she wasn't even wanted by many, and Masato not helping the defense of Shinobi at all with his fumbling of words treating the life of the weak expendable. With the same disappointed tone that bore no ill will or hatred "I had faith in Shinobi, but if all they care about are having dangerously powerful weapons for the simple sake of having them under the guise of 'protection' against forces that I've yet to see exist...perhaps you should have listened to your people lady Kazekage. Maybe I shouldn't have been allowed in this village. If nobody here can give me the answer I'm looking for. Then perhaps it best I take my leave... Thank-you for your hospitality bara bara." Kyomei would begin making a slow and heavy hearted departure for the exit. Whether or not somebody would stop her or not would be up to anybody in the room who felt they had something more to say to her. Assuming they didn't want to already go ape s**t and scold the meathead ninja. Otherwise, it seemed she grew both mentally and physically exhausted from this discussion, as expected, she was still essentially a child after all.

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 345/345x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 315/315x阄 A C ┆ 8550x阄 R Y O ┆ [4201/7401]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ 愛 Bloodline/Bloodline ┆ 愛 Nene ┆ 愛 Futon / Raiton / Fuuin┆ 愛 C-ranked Exorcist (X) ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ S c r i p t u r e s ]

> Hexorcist: Kyomei can apply Yozen no Soutou's Hitei, and Quen effects onto wanted paper dolls and paper talismans. However, this reduces the duration of the Hitei and Quen's effectiveness to a two post duration and removes spherical radius only affecting the targeted individual the paper doll or talisman has latched on to. {The Durations Cannot be Stacked And Are Capped at 2, The Paper Dolls Are susceptible to being burned and intercepted in flight. After reaching it's maximum duration the paper doll burns off. The paper doll can be Kai'd for removal like all Yozen no Satou's effects, can only apply attribute(s) the current [Clan Ability] being produced by Negation and Reinforcement }

> Exorcist Training: Kyomei is unable to use shuriken,senbon, or any metallic throwing weapon efficiently. In exchange she is capable of throwing explosive tags, paper dolls, and paper talismans with the deadly efficiency of said counterparts.

> Class: ThoroughBred: Bloodline Techniques Above Rank D Refund 5 Chakra and or Stamina or both.

> Class:Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 additional Locked Formless Style. (does not count towards Locked Style limits)

Reductions:
                                                                -4 Bloodline Techniques

> I n v e n t o r y
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [20] Empty
                                                                1x: Oni-Jar? (A small pot no bigger than a ring box. Marked with an emblem said to harbor an evil spirit and also have the ability to trap one. Is really just a novelty tiny jar given by her father to humor her.)

> E q u i p m e n t
                                                                Weapon Name:Chōwa {Harmony} Harmony is a traditional Khakkhara. Otherwise commonly known as a Buddhist monk staff.

Description: Chōwa is a Khakkhara passed down in Kyomei's family. It isn't by any means something that holds great significance as there have been many Chōwa before it. The christening of the name given unto every Khakkhara in the family solely because it is a reminder to always follow the way of peace to achieve true happiness in life and that all things despite the good and the bad that occur in them remain in harmony despite what it may seem.
                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▼
                                                                Enlightened Form:
                                                                Weapon Name: Keihatsu {Enlightenment}. When slammed a Chōwa becomes what Kyomei's family calls the Keihatsu or The Enlightenment. It signifies that the wielder has been given or found purpose in life. A Chōwa becomes a Keihatsu when slammed down forcefully and imbued with the wielders spirit. (5-Chakra Per Transition: This Consumes an Activation)

Description: The Keihatsu emits a super natural glow, one that often synchronizes with the user's own chakra. Aside from this glowing the Keihatsu bares no other physical difference from it's previous form as a Chowa.

Ability Summary

►8 Ring Shattering:
                                                                Description: The Keihatsu's rings can separate themselves from the the staff they are attached to, they then grow up to an incredible size. Ranging up to Eight feet in diameter. The rings can be freely controlled by the wielder using the staff as a conduit to direct them. (5-Chakra Per Ring. A Total of 40 Chakra For 8: Rings must be sustained whilst in flight.) The rings are then often intended to place a target in their vacant center and contract immediately to restrict the target. If any of the rings are broken the remains turn into a ball of spiritual light and return to the staff as a normal sized ring and is placed in a temporary recovery period (1 Post). If the Keihatsu is ever disarmed all currently floating rings fall to the ground and return to their normal size. The rings can also be used in conjunction with Shakujou styles if logical. The weaponized rings strength is equivalent to the user's amounted expended for stamina with Formless Style: Shakujou.

►Sacred Detainment:
                                                                Description: Strange Creatures or spirits with malicious intent when bound by the rings undergo an immediate binding. This seal is treated as an S+ seal if all 8 rings find a way to ensnare their target. The target that meets all the criteria 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.eing A Strange Creature 2:Harboring/Portraying Violent Tendencies cannot use any of their supernatural strength, skills, or powers, and effectively are stripped of all defenses up to the rank of rings used. Sacred Detainment then drains half said X-ranks worth of Chakra each post it is sustained. Sacred Detainment Does Work on Jinchuuriki but to a lesser extent only being treated as one X-ranked amount less and only stripping them of their [ Demon Techniques and Benefits ] equal to the amount of rings detaining them. Rings can be destroyed by an ability one rank higher than the X-rank of rings used or if there are three strength descriptives or higher when against a similar ranking technique.

►Edict of Purification:
                                                                Description: When the Edict of Purification occurs the user stands still and begins reciting a mantra. As the Mantra progresses a ring will detach itself grow to it's maximum size and then portray the chinese or kanji symbol of an element. [1 Per Post ] The Elements are
                                                                火 [Ka] [Fire] : 風 [Fū] [Wind] :土 [Do] [Earth] : 雷 [Rai] [Lightening] : 水 [Sui] [Water]: 冥 [Mei] [Dark]: 光 [Kō] [Light]: 空[Kū] [Void]. The Mantra Must Be Sustained, Breaking of the mantra causes any rings at that point to fall pointlessly to the ground and return to the Keihatsu. The cost of this technique is progressive per post. [5], [10], [20], [40], [80], [160], [160], [160]. A Total of [640] by the final post. When the Mantra concludes the user spins their staff allowing for one final interruption and then slams it into the ground. All eight symbols glow with light corresponding to their elements fuse together into one giant ring that appears to be an eight sectioned circle with the symbol 真 [Shin] [Purity] in the center. A unfathomably powerful blast that could decimate an entire village if fired downward from the sky shoots forward. However, the beam inflicts no harm to anyone or any structure...unless it is a strange creature, impure of heart, tainted by evil, or wishes to do harm. The technique essentially, even then, does no damage, instead, it places a feeling of tranquility on all evil or violent intentions shutting them away briefly and crossing over any wayward spirits. The option for this technique to cause mass amounts of damage and destruction is possible but is considered Taboo in all accounts and doing so would destroy the weapon and make it's wielder unfit to ever wield another Keihatsu ever again. Even then, such is only achievable by tampering with the chanters rings discreetly carving [Shi] [Death] on each ring. Which no wielder could do themselves as it would make them unfit to wield the Keihatsu. This was only discovered when a former Keihatsu user asking for purity [Shin] to be engraved on the weapon by a blacksmith was accidently replaced with [Shi] the result was labeled in history as [The Black Tragedy]. While it's mark in history was minimal and the small settlement lost wasn't noteworthy the Keihatsu's capability of destruction was discovered that day and only the most heavily versed scholars are aware of it as even many who've unlocked the Keihatsu's abilities are unaware of this. Unfortunately devout historian's because of this are incredibly suspicious of all wielders of the Keihatsu.

> C o m b a t

> C l a i m s

>Zairyō to tamashī no tōitsu (Unification of Material and Soul) [Four Paper Dolls]
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >

F u u i n x T a t t o s

F u u i n x
                                                                T a t t o s

Mattysandwich
                                                                XAyame_HatakeX

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image

It took some time, and multiple attempts at seeking direction from pedestrians, but eventually Karuto found the residence of the Kazekage. It was huge! Damn...so you could make a good bit of money being a shinobi after all, huh? 'Wonder what her salary is...' Looking around he noticed more of those golem things flanking the double wooden doors to the compounds outer courtyard. They weren't moving, rather looking straight ahead, eerily immobile. Tentatively walking forward, Karuto approached the door and raised his fist. With his great strength he pounded on the door 3 times, making sure to be loud so that anyone, even a Kazekage who might be in the bathroom, would be able to hear "Hey, yo! Kazekage! You there?" Just then, the thought crossed his mind that she might not take kindly to him being there...oh...f*ck

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Sonyo had her, Kyomei was being placated-- but then Taylor had to open his mouth, and Ayame only made it worse. She felt Kyomei slip from her, further and further and further. She wanted to scream, she wanted to get on her knees and plead for Kyomei to not leave. She was losing yet another friend, another piece of her; Kinu, Liz, Theo, and now Kyomei. She wanted to tell everyone to shut up, her control of her exterior facade began to slip, and then Masato spoke. The worlds brought red to her vision as her heart pumped blood through her body. Energy gathered in the air like lightning was about to strike, and with the shattering of her carefully controlled composure, the female visibly tensed. Sonyo's jaw clenched, her hands balling in to fists, her mouth warping in to a snarl like expression. "How ******** dare you." Her words dripped with a vicious enough venom that s singular drop could bring down a full sized adult elephant. Turning on her heel, her anger blocking out Kyomei's retreat, she made the several steps that distanced her from the taller male.

Once she cleared the space, she grabbed Masato by the wrappings around his chest and pulled him down so that he was level with her, her eyes ablaze with anger. "Don't you dare ever say that in my presence again. I've been holding my tongue since I met you because I thought that your ignorance stemmed from being a child but now I just see that you're stupid. No one important? ******** you. Don't you dare ever call someone not important just because you didn't know them, the world does not revolve around you Masato and never will." She let him go, having been speaking between her clenched teeth. "What if we had lost more than just Knives? I bet you would have called them unimportant too, because they were civilians, because they weren't shinobi, because they were blank faces you didn't know and names that didn't ring a bell. You would call the people who make your clothes, cook your food, that made your home, forge your weapons, pray for your safety unimportant too, wouldn't you? Normal people are more important than us shinobi, they are the heartbeat of this village. Without them we would crumble."

Sonyo forced herself to stop, forced herself to take a deep breath and battle back the pure unbridled rage she felt. She shoved it deep down, regaining her careful composure, stepping back from Masato. She had never yelled at anyone like that before, never felt like that towards another human being. Even Horace didn't bring this out of her; she guessed everything that made her angry before just pissed her off to no degree now, she would need to work on that. One more burning gaze was cast in Masato's direction, her whole body still trembling softly despite her attempts to control herself. Lady Yura's image appeared in her mind, a civilian weaver that had been pushed around and forgotten by the UHV and left to die in a hole in the ground. "I had thought that perhaps Nariomi would have rubbed off on you a little, but I was wrong." She turned and made her way out of the room, her long sleeves flowing behing her, entangling with her hair. "I request a small leave from this conversation, Lady Kazekage, before I do something I regret. I will be in the garden." And just like that Sonyo moved to a different part of the estate to regain her cool.

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 575 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825

User Image

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]
                  > Sheild of Sand: Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire.

Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
              NecroPlant
              Azeiel the Risen
              XAyame_HatakeX
              Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
It took everything within Masato not to punch Sonyo. She was such a hypocrite. She scolded him for his tone, but she confirmed earlier that Knives was the wrong person to hold a demon. The Kazekage was also guilty of this, claiming that only the elderly died in the Chomei attack. Was 75% perfect of the population the elderly? No? Their deaths seemed to make no impact on the village as a whole, as was confirmed by Nariomi who said that people dying was just the way things go. So for her to bring such vile to him just because he put into words what everyone else thought. She bored him with her contradictory nature. At least Kyomei argued the points she stood for. With a body flicker, he left.

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:

NecroPlant

XAyame_HatakeX

Mattysandwich

I Tortured Sleep I

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:15 am
User ImageUser Image
Taylor felt himself get light headed. His actions seemed ignored by the Kazekage, but he did get from her the assurance that whatever was in his past would not be held against him. This made him feel slightly more confident, especially as Masato spoke about how no one who truly mattered died. Disgusted by the remark Taylor was about to scold him as well since they were of equal rank. Before he could, however, Kyomei gave what could be her final ultimatum. The Kazekage told her that she at one point wasn't wanted. Now Kyomei felt it was the time to give them all the leaving the village apparently wanted.

"Miss Kyomei!" Taylor snapped as he moved over to her. Nothing else in that room mattered. Although brief, memories of them together flashed in his mind.He recalled her judgment of him, his world views, his guilt. He remembered her boasting, her wildly inappropriate questions, her smile. His mind flashed to what has been and what could be between them. He couldn't imagine losing it now. If Kyomei would allow him, Taylor would reach out for her right hand with his own. If not, he then would retreat his hands and hold them in front of his waist.

"Miss Kyomei, I don't know what to say." Taylor said honestly. His eyes were pleading, but the words wouldn't come to her. He hoped the higher tier shinobi would oppose her going. Unfortunately they seemed stuck dealing with the actions of Masato. "I hear why you say shinobi have failed you, and that they put the lives of their villagers needlessly in danger. We had this same conversation in the Ash Fields, and the arguments I made with you were then discarded by the demon host themselves." He said, admitting his fault in this. "However, think of what we did together. When we were United we stopped the one tailed demon before it could leave the auditorium. As awful as it was, a lot more people could have gotten hurt or killed if every ninja who arrived didn't help out. Not only does that include Mister Nariomi and Miss Sonyo, but that includes you as well. It was together that we stopped the demon in its tracks. It's because of our unity that we did not lose each other." He said rather soberly. While everyone else was strong, Taylor and Horus were still at their low stage. He had nothing to properly fight the demon. If everyone wasn't there, if Sonyo's ice didn't protect him, or Nariomi's chakra helped recharge him, or if Kyomei's power did not weaken the demon, then Taylor and Horus would not be here today.

"I will fight for you. And together we can either keep working to get the answers we want or fight until we make them. I'm sorry we failed to provide your answers, but you cannot give up hope. It's only from a lack of hope that people give up, and everything is truly lost." He said softly. He had no way of knowing if this would be enough to stave off her desire to leave. Taylor believed in others, which was why he knew that within Mister Nariomi, Miss Sonyo, and Lady Kazekage that there was an answer to Kyomei's questions. He also believed though that someone like Kyomei was beyond necessary in order to challenge the status quo. She may think of her thoughts as ignored or ridiculed, but as a non-shinobi she offered a world view Taylor never had, which he was sure meant no one else had either. He hoped to have her stay, and continue to learn.

Taylor
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Passives:
Horus
Techniques Used:
Passives:

Necroplant

I Tortured Sleep I

Kondo Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                x

Letting out a long sigh it seemed that tempers had flared once more and that once again he was surrounded by dramatics. He had to admit, if not for his wife he would already be following the desires of the young exorcist and living alone as a hermit or a wandering sage of sorts. As his beloved stormed out he had to admit, her fire caught him by surprise. She was never the type to let her emotions show like that and it worried him. The process to adapt to having a demon inside oneself often came with severe physical and mental side effects.

When the young exorcist started towards the outside of the building Nari allowed her to leave for a moment before he quickly spoke,"Taylor, follow you need to hear this too." Following quickly after her, Nari finally caught up to her on the outside of the building before the walls. Letting out a deep sigh he began,"I would like for you to hear something. Before you go any further. I wont beat a dead horse and I wont ask you to change your views. In fact I applaud you for thinking the way you do. It takes courage, truly. What I spoke of was duty. Its often bloody and hideous. It often forces us to do things that we regret. But we have to do it. Just as you must exorcise demons and care for the spirits of the dead. So too must myself and my wife."

"It's the ugly side of this life we as shinobi lead. Its a life I hate truth be told. Just as you told your story so too must I ask that you listen for a time. It is no secret that I am a sage of ninshuu. I practice its tenants and teach to all who will listen. Chakra exists to serve mankind, not to destroy and not to dominate. The state of things that you dislike so much, is a result of so very many people using it for what it isnt meant to. That being said there was a time that I would have rejected your views entirely, before I met Choumei. Tell me, how would you feel, how would you react? If you were trapped for hundreds of years on end, used as nothing but a weapon without regard for your own desires. Forced to submit to the whims of your captors or endure harsher entrapment. Nobody and no being is capable of maintaining their humanity and morals through that. Such torture is capable of breaking anyone. Shinobi have used them as weapons for since only a few years after the great sages death. Who we are and what we are is a product of the sum total of our experiances. These demons had no choice but to become weapons and so they have."

Adjusting the cuffs of his white robes he continued as his voice softened its tone,"I hate that truth but there is not much I can do about it alone. That truth is why I fight. Because I believe beyond hoping that there can one day be a world where these beings known as demons can be free. Where they have nothing to fear from the shinobi of this world and can live in peace. Its foolish and stupid but its a dream I cherish dearly. Where shinobi are not soldiers and weapons but keepers of the peace and protectors of the innocent. But that includes the demons. I am proud to be Choumei's host not because I can protect the village from him, but because I can protect HIM from the village, from the UHV, from anyone who would use him as a weapon."

If the young girl was even listening at this point was irreverent as he was simply venting by now,"Knives is, was, my friend. But him being made the host of Shokaku was the start of a literal time bomb. He was strong and proud. He was also, in the eyes of some, mad. He took too much pleasure in killing. He sought out conflict, he sought out bloodshed. If there is anyone in this world who is capable of healing Shokaku of his hatred, madness and bloodlust its Sonyo. Truth be told I dont even know why she loves me. She is infinite in her caring and kindness. Shes nurturing and sacrificing. Hell she is the type to probably try giving it a hug in combat. But I trust her and I love her with all my heart. That being said I cannot ignore her state of being and her nature as a jinchuriki. I cannot always be there to protect her from herself or the village from shokaku. Thats why this village, thats why I need you to watch over her. She needs strength and stability that I simply cannot give her and that hurts me more then you can imagine."

As he finished he did something he had not done in easily a decade, bending at the waist he bowed to the young girl,"Please, be what I cannot. Do what I cannot, not while I smell like blood." His voice had shifted from a counseling tone to almost a pleading one as his hair settled, hanging before him.

██
                                                    ██
                                                    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[ o ] Chakra : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Stamina : : 2610 / 2610 x [ o ] Sage : : 00 / 870 x [ o ] Ryo : : 71,300 x [ o ] AC : : 50,700 x
                                                    [ o ] Buki / Blood x [ o ] Jinchuriki x [ o ] A - Rank Jounin x [ o ] Suna x [ o ] Kaguya x [ o ] Ninshuu Sage xxx

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Iron resiliency: The user has gone through tough enough training, being roughed up and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user's fortitude is mildly increased.
                                                        > Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The user's striking strength is mildly increased.
                                                        > Swift Foot: A well trained individual is usually faster than an untrained individual, and the practitioners of the Iron Fist understand this fact more than anyone. However, those of the Iron fist not only accomplish this boost of speed….they also do it in armor! The user is now unaffected by the additional weight of armor (to a logical limit), and when the user is out of armor, their body and technique speed is greatly increased at the loss of the protection. They are much more adept at bursting into action, going from standing to 100% in single moments. Conversely, the user can now perform these techniques without needing armor. Must relearn every technique at half the learning cost to perform techniques without armor to learn the different distances and timing of the techniques. Overrides restriction.
                                                        > True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability. Increases Stamina by +25 for every style mastered.
                                                        > Satori [ Enlightenment ]: Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage. The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this training, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch. The user's reflexes are mildly increased.
                                                        > Trick Style: Knife Toss: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. Confers a slight reflex bonus to the practitioner.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Artless Draw: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. Slightly increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.
                                                        > Trick Style: Retreating Feet: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
                                                        > Trick Style: Blade’s Edge: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Stepless: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.
                                                        > Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping: Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise. While moving through an area where cover or some obscuring factor is present (buildings, people, fog, etc.), the practitioner gains a moderate bonus to speed and reflex.
                                                        > Skill: Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
                                                        > Skill: Manipulation: Manipulating the bow itself is simple, but controlling the arrows is very difficult. Many enhancements can be made to arrows to give them different flight paths, but buying those kinds of arrows is expensive and making them is difficult, so a method was developed wherein the user can freely alter how an arrow flies without need for such trifles. During this training, the user practices firing arrows with abnormal hand positions. Reduces the Stamina cost of bow-related Bukijutsu techniques (including Formless Styles) by 10 Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.
                                                        > Skill: Adaptability: For the most part, the style thus far has focused on techniques to be used while stationary. However, this leads to many problems when fighting alone in situations that demand frequent movement. During this training exercise, the practitioner is to practice all known techniques while running, jumping, and maneuvering across a battlefield. After mastery, the user can align shots even while running and jumping.

Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Strength: Heavily Increased [ +4 ] xx Relfex: Double Supremely Increased [ +12 ] xx Fortitude: Supremely Increased [ +6 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

XAyame_HatakeX

I Tortured Sleep I

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Kondo Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:53 pm
[User ImageUser Image

Taylor's attempt at grabbing hands was met with interference when one of Kyomei's paper dolls floated to intercept any contact. For the time being she was done with Shinobi, with this conversations, with these people. But Kyomei's bond with Taylor even though it wasn't hardened with several days of knowing one another had her wait patiently at the door. Suffice to say she still would not turn around to face him. She could hear Sonyo-nee scold the meat head marauder and leave in a huff. She could not blame her maybe she too despite being a Shinobi herself had grown tired of the lack of empathy for human life as well. Her scolding having deafened the banging on the door.

Taylor would then go on about the importance of teamwork used to bring down the sand demon. That damage was minimized and that the important thing was the bonds between villagers and shinobi, that those bonds could usurp evils. In short it wide eyed optimism again at it's finest. But Kyomei didn't need wide eyed optimisms an while Taylor apologized that she didn't get her answer that didn't mean she still didn't want one. Taylor went so far as to state he would fight for her and that was when she stopped him there when he finished his thought. She's turn her head only partially to address him. Kyomei's voice was distant. "I don't need anyone to fight for me Bird Rider Taylor. I especially don't need one of whom I've only known for so long." Turning her head back to the door after essentially delivering a low blow stating Taylors memories of Kyomei were recent, fresh, and can easily be broken off if he didn't put them on such a high pedestal. In short it was a direct punch to his optimistic nature in general. Kyomei's face returned to the door having likely intended to keep Taylor from following by mentally stunning him. "Fights such as these shouldn't even be necessary in the first place."

The door would open and Kyomei would be face to face with some blonde macho weirdo. She paid him no mind and kept the door open for him. she would then proceed on her trek towards the gate. It was then she hear a deep sigh. The tone of the sigh sounded somewhat like Bug boys. What, so now he was going to fill her head with more blind optimism and cryptic metaphors? Fine. She's stop but this was the last time she would. She would stand silently motionless as her paper dolls fluttered in the wind as the sun in the distance was showing signs of setting the orange hues of its zenith matching up with the fate to the exit as if beckoning the exorcist to simply keep walking.

Then as Nariomi prostrated himself, his verses complete Kyomei would turn around, perhaps facing Taylor as well to see the bent over Nariomi. The GREAT AND POWERFUL NINSHUU SAGE NARIOMI KAGUYA entrusting the livelihood of THE KIND AND EVER CARING SONYO RUE to the TIRED AND EXHAUSTED KYOMEI NENEMARU. The Sun now set to where it was behind Kyomei, as if now a light was restored within the exorcist. Although it was not the light of the rising sun it was a light all the same.

"Un hata...If I were a being truly in such a position, to say I wouldn't have some resentment for my captors would be a lie. Un hata. You used the bug demons power as weapon against the sand demon. Good within the two of you, but a weapon all the same, you can claim it is not a weapon but anything used to harm another being is such by definition bara bara. Still..." Kyomei had entered a long pause. One that would mean she was most definitely thinking hard about her next words. Closing her eyes she continued. "Still...seeing you prostrate yourself like this, and your talk of what seems like an impossible dream, it tells me that you never wanted to be in these circumstances...and neither did the village. I can't say I approve of your villages choices un hata." Opening her eyes now. "I don't think I ever will as I still don't see why using these 'creatures' as weapons are necessary. But if I can somehow dampen the blow of these poor choices to make way for better ones in the future I suppose I can simply focus on that for the time being. Barabara." A notable choice of words Kyomei referring to the 'demons' as 'creatures' instead. Instead of departing Kyomei would then crouch on her knees and offer her hand to Nari signifying he could stand but not before making a comment. "If this is what a jing jongist is it's not very cool at all. bara bara." Showing a shift in mood to one that had improved.

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 345/345x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 315/315x阄 A C ┆ 8550x阄 R Y O ┆ [4201/7401]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ S c r i p t u r e s ]

Reductions:
                                                                -4 Bloodline Techniques

> I n v e n t o r y
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [20] Empty

> E q u i p m e n t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▼
                                                                Enlightened Form:

Ability Summary

►8 Ring Shattering:

►Sacred Detainment:

►Edict of Purification:

> C o m b a t

> C l a i m s

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >

F u u i n x T a t t o s

F u u i n x
                                                                T a t t o s

Mattysandwich
                                                                XAyame_HatakeX

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:57 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                                x

Letting out a long sigh it seemed that tempers had flared once more and that once again he was surrounded by dramatics. He had to admit, if not for his wife he would already be following the desires of the young exorcist and living alone as a hermit or a wandering sage of sorts. As his beloved stormed out he had to admit, her fire caught him by surprise. She was never the type to let her emotions show like that and it worried him. The process to adapt to having a demon inside oneself often came with severe physical and mental side effects.

When the young exorcist started towards the outside of the building Nari allowed her to leave for a moment before he quickly spoke,"Taylor, follow you need to hear this too." Following quickly after her, Nari finally caught up to her on the outside of the building before the walls. Letting out a deep sigh he began,"I would like for you to hear something. Before you go any further. I wont beat a dead horse and I wont ask you to change your views. In fact I applaud you for thinking the way you do. It takes courage, truly. What I spoke of was duty. Its often bloody and hideous. It often forces us to do things that we regret. But we have to do it. Just as you must exorcise demons and care for the spirits of the dead. So too must myself and my wife."

"It's the ugly side of this life we as shinobi lead. Its a life I hate truth be told. Just as you told your story so too must I ask that you listen for a time. It is no secret that I am a sage of ninshuu. I practice its tenants and teach to all who will listen. Chakra exists to serve mankind, not to destroy and not to dominate. The state of things that you dislike so much, is a result of so very many people using it for what it isnt meant to. That being said there was a time that I would have rejected your views entirely, before I met Choumei. Tell me, how would you feel, how would you react? If you were trapped for hundreds of years on end, used as nothing but a weapon without regard for your own desires. Forced to submit to the whims of your captors or endure harsher entrapment. Nobody and no being is capable of maintaining their humanity and morals through that. Such torture is capable of breaking anyone. Shinobi have used them as weapons for since only a few years after the great sages death. Who we are and what we are is a product of the sum total of our experiances. These demons had no choice but to become weapons and so they have."

Adjusting the cuffs of his white robes he continued as his voice softened its tone,"I hate that truth but there is not much I can do about it alone. That truth is why I fight. Because I believe beyond hoping that there can one day be a world where these beings known as demons can be free. Where they have nothing to fear from the shinobi of this world and can live in peace. Its foolish and stupid but its a dream I cherish dearly. Where shinobi are not soldiers and weapons but keepers of the peace and protectors of the innocent. But that includes the demons. I am proud to be Choumei's host not because I can protect the village from him, but because I can protect HIM from the village, from the UHV, from anyone who would use him as a weapon."

If the young girl was even listening at this point was irreverent as he was simply venting by now,"Knives is, was, my friend. But him being made the host of Shokaku was the start of a literal time bomb. He was strong and proud. He was also, in the eyes of some, mad. He took too much pleasure in killing. He sought out conflict, he sought out bloodshed. If there is anyone in this world who is capable of healing Shokaku of his hatred, madness and bloodlust its Sonyo. Truth be told I dont even know why she loves me. She is infinite in her caring and kindness. Shes nurturing and sacrificing. Hell she is the type to probably try giving it a hug in combat. But I trust her and I love her with all my heart. That being said I cannot ignore her state of being and her nature as a jinchuriki. I cannot always be there to protect her from herself or the village from shokaku. Thats why this village, thats why I need you to watch over her. She needs strength and stability that I simply cannot give her and that hurts me more then you can imagine."

As he finished he did something he had not done in easily a decade, bending at the waist he bowed to the young girl,"Please, be what I cannot. Do what I cannot, not while I smell like blood." His voice had shifted from a counseling tone to almost a pleading one as his hair settled, hanging before him.

██
                                                                ██

show spoilerhide spoiler

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                - Objectives
                                                                - Go
                                                                - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

XAyame_HatakeX

I Tortured Sleep I

Mattysandwich

NecroPlant

Kondo Kaicho

Mattysandwich
                                                                PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:15 am

User ImageUser Image
                                                                Taylor felt himself get light headed. His actions seemed ignored by the Kazekage, but he did get from her the assurance that whatever was in his past would not be held against him. This made him feel slightly more confident, especially as Masato spoke about how no one who truly mattered died. Disgusted by the remark Taylor was about to scold him as well since they were of equal rank. Before he could, however, Kyomei gave what could be her final ultimatum. The Kazekage told her that she at one point wasn't wanted. Now Kyomei felt it was the time to give them all the leaving the village apparently wanted.

"Miss Kyomei!" Taylor snapped as he moved over to her. Nothing else in that room mattered. Although brief, memories of them together flashed in his mind.He recalled her judgment of him, his world views, his guilt. He remembered her boasting, her wildly inappropriate questions, her smile. His mind flashed to what has been and what could be between them. He couldn't imagine losing it now. If Kyomei would allow him, Taylor would reach out for her right hand with his own. If not, he then would retreat his hands and hold them in front of his waist.

"Miss Kyomei, I don't know what to say." Taylor said honestly. His eyes were pleading, but the words wouldn't come to her. He hoped the higher tier shinobi would oppose her going. Unfortunately they seemed stuck dealing with the actions of Masato. "I hear why you say shinobi have failed you, and that they put the lives of their villagers needlessly in danger. We had this same conversation in the Ash Fields, and the arguments I made with you were then discarded by the demon host themselves." He said, admitting his fault in this. "However, think of what we did together. When we were United we stopped the one tailed demon before it could leave the auditorium. As awful as it was, a lot more people could have gotten hurt or killed if every ninja who arrived didn't help out. Not only does that include Mister Nariomi and Miss Sonyo, but that includes you as well. It was together that we stopped the demon in its tracks. It's because of our unity that we did not lose each other." He said rather soberly. While everyone else was strong, Taylor and Horus were still at their low stage. He had nothing to properly fight the demon. If everyone wasn't there, if Sonyo's ice didn't protect him, or Nariomi's chakra helped recharge him, or if Kyomei's power did not weaken the demon, then Taylor and Horus would not be here today.

"I will fight for you. And together we can either keep working to get the answers we want or fight until we make them. I'm sorry we failed to provide your answers, but you cannot give up hope. It's only from a lack of hope that people give up, and everything is truly lost." He said softly. He had no way of knowing if this would be enough to stave off her desire to leave. Taylor believed in others, which was why he knew that within Mister Nariomi, Miss Sonyo, and Lady Kazekage that there was an answer to Kyomei's questions. He also believed though that someone like Kyomei was beyond necessary in order to challenge the status quo. She may think of her thoughts as ignored or ridiculed, but as a non-shinobi she offered a world view Taylor never had, which he was sure meant no one else had either. He hoped to have her stay, and continue to learn.
                                                                show spoilerhide spoiler

Taylor
                                                                Techniques Used:
                                                                Stats:
                                                                Passives:
                                                                Horus
                                                                Techniques Used:
                                                                Passives:

Necroplant

I Tortured Sleep I

Kondo Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

XAyame_HatakeX

Kondo Kaicho
                                                                PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:27 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                                It took everything within Masato not to punch Sonyo. She was such a hypocrite. She scolded him for his tone, but she confirmed earlier that Knives was the wrong person to hold a demon. The Kazekage was also guilty of this, claiming that only the elderly died in the Chomei attack. Was 75% perfect of the population the elderly? No? Their deaths seemed to make no impact on the village as a whole, as was confirmed by Nariomi who said that people dying was just the way things go. So for her to bring such vile to him just because he put into words what everyone else thought. She bored him with her contradictory nature. At least Kyomei argued the points she stood for. With a body flicker, he left.

show spoilerhide spoiler
                                                                〖× 【TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 190|| 190】○【STAMINA: 390 || 390】
                                                                Technique Used:
                                                                ○ [ Rank ]
                                                                ○ [ Rank ]
                                                                ○ [ Rank ]
                                                                ___
                                                                Technique Active:

___
                                                                Active Mission:

show spoilerhide spoiler

NecroPlant

XAyame_HatakeX

Mattysandwich

I Tortured Sleep I

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:11 pm

User Image

User Image

Sonyo had her, Kyomei was being placated-- but then Taylor had to open his mouth, and Ayame only made it worse. She felt Kyomei slip from her, further and further and further. She wanted to scream, she wanted to get on her knees and plead for Kyomei to not leave. She was losing yet another friend, another piece of her; Kinu, Liz, Theo, and now Kyomei. She wanted to tell everyone to shut up, her control of her exterior facade began to slip, and then Masato spoke. The worlds brought red to her vision as her heart pumped blood through her body. Energy gathered in the air like lightning was about to strike, and with the shattering of her carefully controlled composure, the female visibly tensed. Sonyo's jaw clenched, her hands balling in to fists, her mouth warping in to a snarl like expression. "How ******** dare you." Her words dripped with a vicious enough venom that s singular drop could bring down a full sized adult elephant. Turning on her heel, her anger blocking out Kyomei's retreat, she made the several steps that distanced her from the taller male.

Once she cleared the space, she grabbed Masato by the wrappings around his chest and pulled him down so that he was level with her, her eyes ablaze with anger. "Don't you dare ever say that in my presence again. I've been holding my tongue since I met you because I thought that your ignorance stemmed from being a child but now I just see that you're stupid. No one important? ******** you. Don't you dare ever call someone not important just because you didn't know them, the world does not revolve around you Masato and never will." She let him go, having been speaking between her clenched teeth. "What if we had lost more than just Knives? I bet you would have called them unimportant too, because they were civilians, because they weren't shinobi, because they were blank faces you didn't know and names that didn't ring a bell. You would call the people who make your clothes, cook your food, that made your home, forge your weapons, pray for your safety unimportant too, wouldn't you? Normal people are more important than us shinobi, they are the heartbeat of this village. Without them we would crumble."

Sonyo forced herself to stop, forced herself to take a deep breath and battle back the pure unbridled rage she felt. She shoved it deep down, regaining her careful composure, stepping back from Masato. She had never yelled at anyone like that before, never felt like that towards another human being. Even Horace didn't bring this out of her; she guessed everything that made her angry before just pissed her off to no degree now, she would need to work on that. One more burning gaze was cast in Masato's direction, her whole body still trembling softly despite her attempts to control herself. Lady Yura's image appeared in her mind, a civilian weaver that had been pushed around and forgotten by the UHV and left to die in a hole in the ground. "I had thought that perhaps Nariomi would have rubbed off on you a little, but I was wrong." She turned and made her way out of the room, her long sleeves flowing behing her, entangling with her hair. "I request a small leave from this conversation, Lady Kazekage, before I do something I regret. I will be in the garden." And just like that Sonyo moved to a different part of the estate to regain her cool.

User Image

User Image
                                                                show spoilerhide spoiler

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                - Objectives
                                                                - Go
                                                                - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
                                                                NecroPlant
                                                                Azeiel the Risen
                                                                XAyame_HatakeX
                                                                Kondo Kaicho

Dexterous Prince
                                                                Quote:
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas