Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:26 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"A holy universe hmm" Joe muttered drinking at the cup he had been given. It was not a bad flavor in the least but the fact he couldn't fully place a flavor was slightly put offing of the drink. Looking towards the food that was brought out Joe made his way to an empty seat and sat opposite of Daren. Setting the concoction down on the table Joe looked over the food that was brought out. Was a feast of like he had not seen in some time. "Keeper your hospitality knows no end" Joe called as he pulled a fish onto the plate infront of him as he started to eat. The flavor of the fish was other worldly as Joe began to scarf into the food, only stopping long enough to wipe his mouth with the tablecloth.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:00 am
Digging into the feast that had been prepared, Nick especially enjoyed the shrimp and lobster. Then another patron came in and the Red guy actually flat out admitted who he was. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on them aren't I? Nick thought as he checked the holster on his leg to make sure the sidearm he kept there was ready and loaded, he didn't want to have to shoot the place up, but pointing a gun at someone often made them reevaluate their life choices.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:50 am
Marcus laughed at Daren's comment and looked at the poster. "Yeah yeah they are here, but you know my rules sweetpea." He said wagging his finger at Skye. "Especially since your third man is my friend Evan..." He said smiling. "Your business will have to wait until you're outside, I don't care what the chief sent you here for. Now come, join us and eat. You'll find that the feast tonight is the feast of your destiny." He said winking as he pushed Skye towards the dinner table. "Besides...I think you'll have a little in common with some of these guys." He said looking at her as they moved into the dining room. "Now, gentlemen, here are the house rules and i'm sure some of you are well aware...." He said as he folded his hands together. "When you are guests in my bar/hotel/home, whatever, there is to be no fighting. Especially since most of you have powers that would bring the roof crashing down. Secondly, when you are guest here and dining in, no police enforcement while at the table..." He said looking at Skye. "Yes I know they toke down one of Mr Mare's 'Gangbusters' but you can't can't trust that oily black sucker as far as you can throw him..." He said smiling. "So dig in!" He said smiling as he sat down next to Evan and grabbed himself a giant fried sunfish and put it on a plate. He licked his lips as his face turned into that of a Sawtooth barracuda and he began devouring the giant fish.

Evan looked at Marcus before looking at Skye. He blinked and tilted his head trying to figure out if the cop was a boy or a girl, having missed the comment from Nick and Marcus earlier. He chewed on a piece of Salmon before swallowing. "You're that popo from earlier aren't you?" He said pointing his fork at her. "We didn't do anything...well, at least I think not. Why did you send a giant freaking robot after us!?" He asked before stabbing another piece of Salmon and popping it into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:11 am

Wiping his mouth Joe looked up from his meal at Skye as she entered. "Tis the child enforcer of the law from earlier" Joe said loud enough for her to hear with a laugh as put down his silverware. "Come then enforcer a feast like that of the halls of Valhalla awaits you. Your silly qualms can be set aside till the morrow." Joe said raising a glass towards the girl whom he assumed by her physical appearance was a guy. Like many from his land he held no grudge towards those whom he battled with and as such at the dinner table all battles were set aside even in the face of someone who had been an enemy only hours ago.

Lifting his mug to his mouth Joe chugged down the last of the drink before slamming it down on the table and pulling another slice of fish onto his plate. He would eat well tonight on Marcus's tab. As he had said there was no worry for him to repay back the meal he had no intent to hold back the hunger he was feeling and would eat until aptly filled. "Conjourer what is this popo you speak of?" Joe called across the table towards Evan. Like many things slang was something he had not wrapped his head around yet and was in the dark of it's meaning.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:28 am
Evan laughed. "That means police, you know law enforcement." He said as he swallowed the piece of Salmon and started eating the meat from a lobster claw. "Marcus, this food is amazing! How can you afford all of this!" He asked as he shoved a roll into his mouth.

Marcus swallowed a large chunk of his sunfish and laughed. "Well, my people have a saying. "Don't fear death, hold faith in life" He said smiling a sharp toothy grin. "creatures of the sea know this saying too and believe it. We have faith that we will come back in time." He said as he opened is mouth wide and toke a large bite from the sunfish.

Evan nodded "ohhh" He said as he looked down the table and at a large plate of pork. "mmm pork!" He said as his hand glowed purple. he point at the pork as data flowed along the table and formed a hand and grabbed several large slice and brought it back to him. He smiled as the data reabsorbed into his arm as he started digging into the pork.

Marcus smiled at evan as he swallowed the fish. "Getting comfy with your powers eh?" He said nudging him with his elbow as he chuckled. "it must be weird having magic at your finger tips." He said as he toke another bite. "Oh! i forgot something!" He said as he started moving his hand in a circle making the water in a alrge pitcher rise out of it and turned into a school of water fish. "Boys, go grab daddy a few bottles off the wall. Time for some drinks!" He said smiling as the fish swam over to the bar and grabbed several bottles and brought them back with enough glasses for the table. "I'm taking requests on drinks! Ask away and I shall make!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:41 pm
Skye looked over when she heard someone from the back. Before she could do anything or retort back against Marcus, he was already pushing her towards the dining table. "H-Hey! Wait!" She said, trying to stop, but he had sat her into one of the seats. It did seem like all three of them were here with one extra person at the table. She glared at them, mostly at Daren. She then looked down at the food and her stomach growled a little. After hearing the questions and accusations, she sighed. "I'm just doing my job and at least one of you has a criminal record." Skye said, referring to the gang leader. "I did not send that robot. I arrived afterwards and got orders to go after the criminals. The three of you were working together so you're the prime suspects. The robot was probably sent to capture the hot head over there. Normal officers would be powerless against someone with his powers. And for the last time, I am not a child!" She said, reluctantly taking a piece of fish to eat. As much as she loved food, she was conflicted with eating with criminals.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:29 pm
Evan blinked as he chewed on the pork. "I was just on my way to an Interview when this stuff started happening, and mister thug was just trying to help me through the junkyard." He said simply as he swallowed the pork.

Marcus laughed. "Sweetpea everyone is a child to me." He said smiling as he finished his sunfish and started to make himself a drink. "Skye would you like a drink? and what are you waiting for!? Dig in!" he said as he poured several liquids in a glass for him. "Also at least hear these guys out, I wouldn't let people stay here if i didn't trust them.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:04 pm
"Just water, thank you." Skye said to Marcus. She took some more food onto her plate when he told her to eat. "You trust a gang member?" Skye asked both Marcus and Evan before sighing again. "Fine. I'll hear you out while we're still at the table. Now what type of interview lead you to go through the junkyard?" It seemed strange that he would end up getting so lost that he'll end up in the junkyard. The city wasn't nearly that complicated to navigate around.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Marcus laughed. "Trust me my dear...a little gang member isn't a threat to me." He said with a raised eyebrow. "You forget you're in a building that's pretty much an aquarium. I'm at home here, and so are you in a way." He said winking at Skye and smiling

Evan chewed on more of his food before swallowing so he could answer Skye. "He helped me fight off a giant genie and a giant robot..." He said simply as he cut another piece off his steak. "I had an interview with Unitech's CEO. That is until everything happened." He said as he looked down at his plate before putting the piece of meat into his mouth. "Hell, this entire day has been weird since I've had those weird dreams/nightmares." He said thinking about it.

Marcus waved his hand as the water fish joined together and formed a large stream which carried a glass down to Skye before filling it up for her. "There you go copper." He said chuckling as the remaining water returned to the pitcher. "Unitech? It seems the name 'Mare' keeps popping up today..." He said simply before looking at Skye. "The chief didn't send you on this goose chase did he? Kennedy isn't the type to send a rookie on her own, or at least not accompanied by a veteran or two." He said bluntly as he put his arm on the table and rested his head on his hand. "So who did?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:59 pm
Hearing what Evan had to say, it seemed strange that he was caught up in this when the CEO was right on the other side of the fence. "Hey, I'm perfectly capable to handle a case on my own." Skye said in retort to being called a rookie. "W-Well...Mr. Mare did...The CEO of Unitech." she admitted when Marcus asked. "He seemed really interested in you, Evan? Was it? I thought you might have caused him some grief like stole from his company or something, but it seems like you didn't even make it to the building." All this was starting to sound suspicious to her. What would he want with a boy like Evan? Especially when he would have arrived right at his front door if he didn't get lost.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:36 pm
"Hmm...interesting" Marcus said as he suddenly stood up. "Excuse me, my friends." He said sweetly as he smiled and walked out of the room.

Evan watched Marcus walk away. "Yeea....about him." He said as he pulled out the camera. "This was in the robot...I haven't had time to figure out why." he said simply as he pointed at the Unitech logo. "He sent the bot didn't he?" He asked as he began thinking. Why would Mr.Mare have an interest in him. This was all very weird to him as he looked at his food. His hands started glowing purple. He cringed slightly as he looked at clock. "Damn.." He said as he looked at the clock. "The sun is setting.." He gulped as he started tapping his fingers on the table  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Having finished what was likely his fifth plate of food Joe leaned back as he let lose a loud belch. "Pardon me friends" he commented with a large smile before wiping his mouth off and finishing the last bit of his drink. "Such a feast I have not dined on in ages." Sitting forward in his chair Joe looked around at each of the people still seated at the table. He had not noticed Marcus leave and hadn't been bothering to listen much to the conversation of Evan and the popo as she had been called. "Hmm where pray tell is the keeper?" Joe asked finally noticing Marcus had stepped out of the room.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:38 pm
Marcus reentered the room hearing Joe's question. "Ah, I had to make a quick phone call. He said smiling then looked to Evan. "Hey..are you ok?" He asked as he sat back down next to Evan. "y-your hands? Have you done...you know what yet?"He whispered to Evan."

Evan shook his head yes. "My genie...it was the first thing I created....that's how you do the contract right?" He asked Marcus before looking at him.

Marcus sighed. "Baka...." He muttered before looking at the clock. "No, you must create a gate, the first summon that comes through is who you make the contract with." He said sighing. "It's too late to do it... the sun must be up otherwise the darkest beings will come for you.." He said simply as he resumed eating. "We'll do it in the morning..." He said rather stern as he toke a drink of his drink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:47 pm
((Just a quick update; First off, Thanks you guys! For the first rp I've made in a hot minute I'm glad it's going pretty well. Secondly, We have someone working on a Green user profile, So that means since we'll have all the colors covered [Woot!!] we'll be able to start getting into the heavy-heavy plot stuff like for every character and everything. Sooo if you have any plot ideas for your character like upcoming events and backstory stuff don't be afraid to pm me!))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:36 pm
Nick had been sitting quietly, letting the others talk. He could remember when he had been that age, talking about anything and everything he could think of. Nowadays he kept a tighter lid on the things he said. "You know it's funny, I've actually had a couple of contracts from that Mare guy, had to stop doing business though, started getting way too much attention, and he kept trying to get more personal with me. At the time I thought it was something else, but maybe it had something to do with the very same reason you three where attacked by a robot and you Miss Detective, were sent by Mare personally to find them." Nick mused, taking another drink and leaning back in his chair.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff