Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
orphen5555 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

orphen5555

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:35 pm
Threan looks up at the door and raises an eyebrow. "Th-th-th-that is the definition of irony." He says quietly.

(Listen 6+3=9)

(I will take a light green or something. ^_^)  
Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:29 pm
(I will be purple as I think it fits her Drider-ness)

Lyida followed along behind everyone else, keeping a watchful eye on the shadows. she knew shewould be the only one able to see anything in this darkness. Upon reaching the temple doors she simply remarks. "Well the doors look to be same as I left them, Shut." She then pressed her long elven ear against the door to see if there were any sounds emanating from the other side.

(Bad rolls for everyone! 8 total on listen check.)  

Kowsauni
Crew

orphen5555 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

orphen5555

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:06 pm
Threan looks at Lydia curiously as she puts her ear to the door. He moves up next to her and begins inspecting the door carefully.

(Search 6+5=11 I forgot how horrible Gaia's dice roller's are)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:31 pm
Pressing on the door, even gently, causes it to swing open on it's well greased hinges. The interior is filled with blackness and a bad, metallic smell.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:36 pm
"Can any of you hold my lantern so I can use my Greatsword?" Pyrrha asked her companions.  
Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:14 pm
"I'm afraid my weapon requires two hands as well.."With the door now pushed open Lydia uses her darkvison to peer into the pitch black room, carefully looking for any of the undead that chased her out lurking in the shadows.

(15 spot check peering into the room for anything suspicious. )  

Kowsauni
Crew

orphen5555 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

orphen5555

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:28 pm
"I ca-ca-ca-can hold it for you in a moment Ms. Pyrrha." Threan says looking into the room as well.

(Spot 6+9=15)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:01 pm
"Very fine." Pyrrha handed her lantern to Threan.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:54 am
The door stands open, a black void sucking at your vision. All around you is eerily silent as the shadows continue to lengthen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:04 pm
"Inside or out..." John spoke as he set his lantern near his feet and readied his crossbow to face off against the possibly of the shadow threat. "The sooner of the choice the better!"  

Alzzak

orphen5555

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:14 pm
Threan looks around for a moment before he puts the lamp in front of him and begins moving into the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:27 pm
Lydia pulls back from the open entryway and lets out a dissatisfied harrumph. "Well, I don't see anything. They must have retreated back to the catacombs. I guess we can proceed but keeps your guards up. Even the shadows can sometimes hide things from me."

Lydia takes a moment to cast Mage Armor upon herself and then pulls out her composite bow. She then proceeds behind everyone else into the eerily quite room.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:45 pm
The room is 10ft wide by 20 ft deep. There are two doors, one 15ft down the north wall, the other 15ft down the south wall.

((On a side note, I have added a map to the first page so you can keep track of where you are))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:33 pm
"Alright." Pyrrha said. "We should proceed slowly."  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:41 pm
Lydia looked back and forth between the two closed doors and thoughtfully rubbed her chin. "Hmmm, thats odd...one of these doors should be open. The only door I closed on my way out was the main one..."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff