Otaku Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image

Ranukai nodded " yep President Kuro decided to turn his club into a host club as an club event, to gather more members in his club. So we have to dress up in formal wear and greet the customers and chatter with them as well as we serve them Kuro's meals that he is going to cook up for his guest. that's why Hikaru was talking about a host suit for you." he said as he stood up straight and spoke clearly to Kyle.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

Hikaru lifted Kyle's chin with his other hand and smirked wickedly, "We also have a maids outfit if you'd rather wear that. Although I don't think it'd suit you." Laughing he added "Don't worry this will be fun. If anyone messes with you, you just tell me and I will handle it." Hikaru said cheerfully.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:35 pm
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° ⓚⓨⓛⓔ ⓓⓔⓛⓘⓞⓢ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

User Image

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

Kyle listened to Ranukai explain what Hikaru meant and he sighed with relief when he heard the man's explanation. "Oh, okay that clears up a lot! Thank you Ranukai." He gave him a closed eye smile, but was pulled to look back at Hikaru. He then listened to him talk about that the maid outfit, then the last part about him offering his protection. This was new to Kyle, and as such it sort of flipped a switch, in the sense that he now had no need to feel so timid. He felt a bit more comfortable now that he knew who these guys were, and having a cute guy's hands on him didn't hurt any either. "Oh you don't have to worry about me Hikaru. Us werewolves can handle ourselves." He winked and gave a sly smile, revealing one of his noticeable fangs.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image
Kuro shook his head at is brothers comment. Hikaru seemed to.be purely interested in Kyle which was a bit of a shocker. "That's what I said, host. You will do fine don't worry about the small stuff like a suit or maid outfit. I got it all figured out", he said proudly. Another werewolf how interesting, he thought to himself.  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image

For once it was Hikaru's turn to blush; the sudden change of character took him off guard. "W-what..." he stuttered at first but composed himself quickly saying with a grin "Well, well, well who knew you had an audacious side. And here I thought you were shy but there is more too you then I thought."

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image

Ranukai's ears perked up and circled Kyle examining his whole body structure and looks his tail swayed cautiously as he continued to circle Kyle. Then stopped a thought for a bit and smiled with his fangs revealing and pounced on Kyle playfully with tail wagging. " so your ancient werewolf or modern werewolf? my Lycan is one of the ancient kinds of werewolves, I can walk on all fours and I can have a normal wolf form as well." he said to Kyle with curiosity in his tone of voice as he gave Kyle some space and waited for Kyle's reply towards his question.

kyolll

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:14 pm

User Image

Kyle looked at Kuro and smiled, it was good to know that the group had an understanding yet seemingly eccentric leader. He then looked back at Hikaru, and as he did he let his hand run through the man's hair. "Oh there's more than just what you've seen." He winked again, but before he could say more he was tackled to the ground, which caused his tail to appear as he his the ground. It only showed up when his defense was down and he had no reason to hide it. It was medium length, black fur, with a couple neon green streaks in it as well. "Well my clan is one of the ancient ones as well. One of the founding families you could say. But aside from that, you're just too adorable!" He couldn't resist petting Ranukai's head as he chuckled.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image

Ranukai's tail was wagging excitedly, " that is very neat I was wandering because most werewolves I met were modern versions of our kind, that is awesome that you are one of the founding families." his tail continued to wag happily and he really did enjoy being pet a lot." my family were royal blooded Lycans, this is why when I'm in this form my hair is silvery white like my fur coat when I change to my full wolf form that is like the modern day wolves, but bigger then the normal wolf, my family are more wolf then human so when I change to this I act totally more wolf like then my human self, who is ashamed of his gift he calls it a curse." he said to Kyle as he was still smiling.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Uber Shoono

Ranukaidevilwolf

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:37 am
User Image
Kuro was amazed by Hikaru's blushing face. Actually, he was thrilled to see the so full of himself brother be embarrassed for once. Having Kyle in the club would make Kuro feel at ease. He had a feeling his brother would stop annoying him every chance he got. Kuro then glared at Ranukai,"I see you just wag your tail for any man", he said with a hint of anger in his voice.
Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image

Hikaru was very shock because one second Kyle was there touching his hair and the next he was on the floor with Ranukai. They looked so adorable playing there that Hikaru couldn't help himself, "Should I join you guys?" he said in a compelling way as he sat down next to them, well actually next to Kyle. He heard his brother and saw how anger he was. "Oh brother there is nothing to be jealous about!" he said happily as he petted Ranukai.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

Kuro gave Hikaru a cold stare,"Jealous? Maybe I am..so..", he said with a straight face. He went back to his desk and submitted his report to Monochrome. "I feel exhausted", he yawned. He had never put so much energy into something other than anime, so he lazily went to the closet and opened it. He then squeezed himself in the tight space as he put on his eyes mask. It looked like big round glossy eyes from a cute anime character on them.
DarknessRinn
kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:15 pm

User Image

Kyle quickly sat up and cracked his neck while stretching. "Your other side just needs to get used to the wolf inside. You gotta become one with each other, and learn that your situation is permanent. It's only a curse if you make it that, so cheer up and learn to love your wolf." He said to Ranukai with a smile, as he then turned to look at Hikaru. He then made a bold move to sit beside him and place his head on the other's shoulder. "Sorry to be so bold, but I wanted to rest my head and I assumed you wouldn't mind this."

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image

Ranukai smiled as was petted by Hikaru his tail wag for all the attention from everybody. " that is totally true Kyle, but the other side is oblivious right now so I was able to surface for the time being." he said to Kyle then switched to his full wolf and ran over to kuro and whined saying sorry to him for ignoring Kuro as his tail swayed slowly hoping for kuro to forgive him for what he did.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:29 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

User Image
Kuro took off his eye mask to look at Ranukai,"....Alright I forgive you. Just don't let it happen again", he smirked. "Ah....", he made room, 'Come in my room", he said excitedly. The closet was narrow and barley fit him but to Kuro it was cozy. He grabbed a bag of chips under his pillow,"Hungry?", he said offered his chips to the wolf.  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:42 pm
kyolll
Ranukaidevilwolf
DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ranukai smiled as his tail was wagging fast happily for Kuro's forgiveness, and tilted his head and nodded and went in the closet and sat at kuro's feet with his tail still wagging. ' yes I will have a chip, I also can speak human languageand if you rather sir and I can understand what you say through voice. Yes, I'm kinda hungry i wander how a wolf and a person can fit in this closet.' he said to Kuro through thought and took the chip from Kuro's hand gently.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff