Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:40 pm
Looking towards Damian as he said he knew of a method to help the kid. "Fine then if you have a way to do this" Jacob said moving slightly. '2-3 minutes left till the canister ruptures. This has taken way to long to complete this' he thought looking to Cheria for a moment. "Just make it quick, not sure about what is going on but I would think that a soul is kinda important."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:01 pm
Natasha nodded "Gungnir over ride, mad as a hatter" he said, the arm stopped twitching"Expel foreign entity from our body"

"Override confirmed, expulsion begin" large craters appeared on his arm and began spewing air while it seemed to collapse upon itself.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 am
"There you are..." Kojiro said as a purple eyes opened in his mist followed by several sharp toothed mouths. "What a delightfully tasty looking soul...." He all the mouths said in unison. "You'll be a great addition to wander forever in my misty void!!" He said as the mouths lunged forward but soon stopped. "What?!" He said noticing his mist was being expelled from the arm. "No!!!" He growled as he tried to move forward but was pulled back. "I"ll be back...and when I am I'll devour you and this boy!!" He yelled baring his fangs as his eye glowed purple as his eyes and mouth vanished into the mist before being expelled from the arm. "Time to escape..." He muttered as his cloud floated above everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm
((I'm so happy you guys remembered. emotion_kirakira ))

"Yeah yeah." Damian grumbled as the purple mist guy was expelled. Now! Stop yapping and do it! Damian commanded as Squiggles wormed its presence into the mist. He stated before finding the Soul in question. The Entity taunted before vacating the mist with the Soul and knocking Damian onto his backside. "Ow." He grumbled.

((Sorry if it's a little God Moddy, I wanna get this show back on the road now.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:51 pm
Kojrio glared from inside the mist before smirking. "You got what you want....but I got what I want and more from this...." He said as he glared at the child. "Consider yourself lucky child...." He said as he made the Family's souls watch before he devoured them completely. He looked towards Squiggles and chuckled. "You're very familiar to me somehow...but yes, we will meet again..." He muttered as the mist began swirling and faded away from view/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:26 pm
((I actually don't really remember what's going on, but I'll try my best >.< ))

Cheria was surprised to hear that Damian had a method to get the boy's soul back. She watched him and the purple mist but it seemed like nothing happened until he fell backwards. The mist faded before he could be recaptured. She turned her attention back to Damian. "Did you get the soul..?" she asked as she started getting her suspicions about him. Being able to handle souls in the first place was usually a bad sign.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:54 am
Still sitting over the boy Jacob watched what was going on 'right on time he broke out'. "Tch he got away" Jacob muttered looking over at Damian when Cheria asked about the soul. This was starting to become easier and easier to keep himself looking like one of the good guys with just a little bit of fake concern shown. 'I swear if you don't pay me for doing this. You and me are gonna have a serious break down of our relationship'. "If you did get it how are you gonna put it back in the kid? Is it like software where you just kinda stick it in and it starts to load up?" he asked trying not to laugh but it was a funny little analogy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:40 pm
"Are you talking about that Computer stuff? I have zero idea about that stuff man." Damian said sheepishly, drawing attention to him and away from his shadow, which was depositing the Child's Soul back into the body. "But yeah, I did, should wake up any moment now." He said, shrugging as his shadow returned to normal.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:39 pm
Natas stood holding what looked like a crushed arm"Everyone ok?"he asked with a gentle smile. He looked to his arm"oh I'm sorry gungnir, yes you can rebuild"he said softly as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment, for forgetting about his crippled companion  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:40 am
"Yea I am fine aside from nearly becoming the one who's soul had to be rescued earlier." Jacob said as there was a few beeps from the display above the kid as he slowly started to open his eyes. "Guess it's on an auto boot up cycle" Jacob commented again trying to keep a straight face as he closed down the display that was showing real time vitals. 'Note to self if I am gonna roll with these guys I need something to be able to take down each of them. These two would likely be the biggest problem. The girl doesn't seem like she would put up much of a fight or a simple tranq round should do the trick. Wouldn't want to have to kill her she's kinda cute'"Hardware you know like the computer itself and, Software the programs and applications on the computer" Jacob commented towards Damian before he realized it ruining the joke he had made earlier by having to explain it. 'Come on man, this day and age and you know nothing about computers? What have you been living in a cave for your whole life?'  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:31 pm
"I still don't get it, but whatever you say man." Damian said, shrugging, his work was done and the kid would be waking up any minute now. All that was left was to charm Cheria into a night out with him and then see where things went from there. Gotta get rid of all these dudes though, don't want them running plays against me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:05 pm
"I expended more energy than I'm used to, but physically I am fine as well." Cheria replied. "You are the one that appears to have sustained injuries. Do you need assistance?" she asked Natas after seeing his crushed arm. During that time the boy's soul had return to his body and was waking up. She noticed when Jacob's device started beeping. She glanced over the display as it appeared to show that he was still stable before looking down at the boy himself. "Hello? Are you feeling alright?" Cheria asked the boy.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:35 pm
Okami Ameras

Jake thought about the question for a second. How did they choose which people to bring to this world? What made them so sure that the people they brought over were actually willing to help, and not someone that would only attempt to bring more harm to this beautiful world. "I'm not entirely sure. I guess they probably decided to go off of faith. Or maybe they had scouted each person out before hand and gauged the individual's usefulness?" He finally confessed. He hoped that he wasn't wrong.

He looked up and over at the sunset as the girl made the comment of how strange it was. He thought it was gorgeous. It wasn't very often that he got to just sit and enjoy a sunset, not without feeling the sting from recent battle wounds anyhow. He also took note of the fact that she said it was always nighttime where she was at. "That sounds like it's no fun. I personally love the sunset. It's like the sky is always trying to paint a lovely picture for everyone to admire." He said as he continued to stare at the event happening at the horizon.

((sorry if the post is kind of meh. I honestly can't remember what all is happening and am trying my absolute best to make something with the bits I can remember.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:43 pm
Natas smiled lightly,"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern."he said as his arm began re-expanding taking its original shape. "Gungnir is a symbiotic nano weapon that my a military scientists attached to me to make me a demon fighting machine." He smiled again looking up to her,"My name's Natas D. Reighn, it's a pleasure to meet you, as well as everyone else here"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:46 pm
Demon Fighting Machine?! Damian thought frantically, only calming when he realized it might not be obvious with him, and given his business of hiding and stealing, it was probable that this Natas guy wouldn't even think of him as a possible Demon. Oh screw off.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff