Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:22 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin had a pretty good guess about what was going on with Jake now. He had no heartbeat, and he didn't need to breathe. Before she could really say anything else, Jake was smiling at her and then lunging at nothing and going out the window. She stood and walked out to the porch, watching him until he woke up. As he approached the porch again, she sighed. "It's pretty obvious what you did," she said. "You made a deal with someone or something in order to save my life. But my question now is why? Why would you do this to yourself to fix my heart?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:18 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan eventually stopped her practice with her daggers, feeling that she now knew the blades well enough to use them efficiently. She glanced down at her clothes and decided that a change was in order. She returned to the main house and quickly found what she was looking for. She quickly changed into the black fighting leathers like the ones Gypsy and Sebastet always wore, and then put on a black cloak. Since she lacked the power to summon darkness to hide her, the dark clothing would be useful for blending into the shadows in the room. It wasn't perfect, but it was better than going in the bright clothing she had been wearing before. She examined herself in a nearby mirror. It was a completely new look for her, but she managed to pull it off well. She took a deep breath and turned away from the mirrors. She quickly focused on the location of the object she needed and channeled her energy. She vanished from the base as she headed off on her first mission.
[Exit]

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:18 pm
Jake pulled himself into the shade of the small porch. He pulled out another cigarette, lighting it as he leaned against a post. The hallucinations were steadily getting worse, having now grown to a small trio of shadow cloaks, standing in direct sunlight. Thankfully Lin was there to pull his attention towards something real. She wished to know why he would have done this for someone he hadn't known. The question actually kinda made him laugh. For him the answer was simple. " Felt like the right thing. I figured It would give me purpose that In the process to return lost time to someone who deserve to find her purpose...." Why did that sound childish to him? F*** my head is killing me.Black hobnailed boots step into his small field of vision. Jake raised his head to see who it might be, secretly hoping it was someone real. Well the poor b*****d got have of that wish.

His eyes came up to look out over a lake of black cloaks. The foremost being the only one holding an actual face. A gauntlet of plated sky-blue metal slid from the man's cloak, gripping Jake by the throat. " What the FU-" Was all that was heard, before Jake was lifted three feet above the porch floor. Then he was thrown into the sea of cloaks, where he was tossed from one side to the other, as the hallucinations beat him. From a third person view, shadows would be seen rushing from the shadow his body cast in the sunlight. It basically looked as if Jake was beating the crap out of himself with his own ability. It however was ended rather quickly, as he was thrown into the door of the main house, sliding in on his face with his feet pulled back in a perfect scorpion. " Deal I make a deal, or take some bad drugs?....gods dammit that hurt. Jake took a drag of his cigarette, and exhaled. " Wait my cigarette survived that?....." He placed his head in his heads, a stream of curses muttered under his breath.

Dameon Black
Sorry man head is killing me right now. I haven't had a cigarette today.

Unseen eyes floated along the currents of wind encircling this compound. Watching the strange events unfold around the base. Weapons being made, people being sent out with murderous intent in their eyes. " Ahahahaha HOw interesting..."

{ Exit}

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:56 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin listened to his answer and frowned. "What was the full cost for you, Jake?" she asked. She didn't get an answer before Jake was suddenly getting beaten up, seemingly by himself. She looked so confused. She ran to the main house and looked at him on the floor. "Maybe we should ask someone for help. Gypsy might know what's going on."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 am
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Gypsy stirred a bit on the bed, giving a small moan as her body protested the movement. But she didn't wake fully yet.

One of the many red-robed servants moved to the doorway and looked at her briefly but left her be for now. As that same servant moved downstairs, she heard the reference to talking to Gypsy from Lin and simply gestured that they could find her upstairs before leaving them be to get back to her work...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:41 am
Jake took another very long drag from the cigarette, and shook his head. The hell did he get himself into? It was about that time that Lin suggested finding Gypsy for help, that sounded like a good idea. Who else but that demon would know what is going on. Jake nodded , and stood in time for a red robed maid to point them in the right direction. " Lets go see Gypsy." He said with a heavy sigh.
One now the hallucinations had stopped. So Jake wasted no time finding his way down the hall, Though he was stumbling pretty fast for someone who just had his a** handed to him. " You don't want an answer to that last question.... Though lets just say....Gypsy's my new boss.... Indefinitely." He looked over his shoulder to her for a second, before walking into the door frame of the room Gypsy was in. Through from Lin's view, a shadowy tendril slid out of the wall, and pushed his head into the door frame. " Son of a b**ch that hurt, Guess that's what I get for looking too long a gorgeous woman." Jake rubbed his forehead with a sheepish smile. Then he was launched through the door (( I do mean THROUGH the door)) Wood splintered into thousands of pieces, filling the air with dust. Jake's body would slam into the headboard of Gypsy's bed, landing next to her. Then he was being lifted to the ceiling by a tendril, slammed once, twice and then tossed into the wall, leaving a dent in Gypsy's newly finished walls.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:18 am
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Gypsy came to the instant he slammed through the door, sitting up and revealing to Lin that she wasn't wearing a stitch and was marked up from two full days of going at it with a demon. She was certainly not happy to be woken up like this.

It took just a look to know what was going on and she acted. She got off the bed as the shadows instantly moved around her, covering her from neck to ankle before they spread over her head in a cowl. she held out one hand and the scythe simply appeared in her hand as her eyes flashed violet before returning to crimson and started to give off a deep red glow.

She gave a deep growl that made shade back off and let Jake drop to his a** on the floor. After that...

Well, one second she was beside the bed, the next she was in front of Jake with the scythe right under his chin, making him hold his head at an odd angle to keep from slicing himself on the blade.

She still growled as she glared around the room then down at Jake, "Make a decision now Shade... Keep acting like an idiotic a*****e and I'll make sure you're Reaped for eternity... No more second chance... No more chance at the one you were Hunting for over a century... He gets to live on with a new soul, though... You, however... I will gladly send off if this is how you're going to act...." she growled out, clearly pissed off over the antics.

She gave the scythe a tiny hitch and hissed when Jake started to make a sound, "Make your choice now, Shade... Goddess' orders or not... I will end you..." she added with a deeper growl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:44 am
Jake gave a faint groan,at the feeling of the scythe cutting into his neck. " Why would some dead reaper be..." He was cut off by what looked to be a solid shadowy hand. Fine. A voice spoke from the shadows. Then the presence faded from the room.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

User Image

" I've seen enough..." The astral voice rang out from the top of a bed post. The Owl's large starry eyes looking down at Jake. " It seems I have failed in wiping the memories of his soul...... Forgive me Shade."

Jake frowned at the bird in confusion.

The Owl's eyes starred deep within Jake's eyes, to his very soul. She flew through his memories, breaking harmful ones. She removed all traces of his former life, and past life. She removed all events taking place since he awoke in the forest, that could be tied to his past lives. She left only the travel, people he had met, though no memory of them before hand. HE would remember he had made a deal, and why he had done so. This time she was getting it right.

The Owl then flew to the north wall of the room, where it solidified into a marble statue, it's eyes were inset Blue, fire Opals.  

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:02 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Gypsy backed off and the scythe turned into a sword in her hand as she looked up at the owl, "Thank you for that," she said simply then turned to find Lin in the doorway. She pointed the sword at the girl with narrowed eyes, "He will have no problems from here on out. But make no mention of the issues. Just be grateful he made that deal and take care of him. when he comes to, tell him his first job is to take out a woman named Esabel. He already has what's needed to track her. He won't need any weapons either," she told the girl then moved on past her to head to a different room for a shower.

As she moved, the shadows trailed behind her like hints of puppy dogs. She moved towards a different set of rooms, still not in the best of moods, "Morrigan!" she yelled out, clearly unhappy with the whole situation...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan reappeared in her room after being forced to drink the blood at the Sandman base. She remained unconscious for a bit as her transformation occurred, but she jolted awake when she heard Gypsy yell out her name. Without thinking, she moved to teleport to her and vanished. Shadows suddenly gathered in the room Gypsy was in, and Morrigan appeared, still looking a bit dazed from her change. "You called?" she asked. It didn't occur to her that she looked quite different from the last time Gypsy had seen her.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:00 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy stormed into her room just as Morrigan appeared and had to stop as the shadows faded from Morrigan. Then she took in the outfit. She looked the woman over slowly from the top down then back up. The shadows currently hiding her own body from view actually fluctuated, giving a hint of what she wasn't wearing under the shadows.

After a brief moment, they solidified again and she shook her head a bit, "Right idea, wrong cut..." she said softly then spread the shadows over Morrigan's outfit, changing it. She headed for the shower before they faded to reveal that the top was now a bustier in a dark charcoal, the pants now had cutouts along the outside of her legs and rode a bit lower on her hips, her boots now had stiletto heels, she wore gloves that left her fingertips free, and her hair was braided along one side.

Gypsy moved on into the shower and got the water going, cleaning herself up fast and efficiently then stepped out to dry herself off before heading back into the bedroom to rummage through the dresser for a set of her own leathers, keeping her head down the entire time, "We have another new recruit. You'll find the shadows easier to use, by the way. Jake joined the ranks and is settled in with that little kitten that showed up. He'll be going after Esabel. We'll see how he does..." she rattled off the information as she pulled out something to put on without really looking at it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:17 pm
Jake opened his eyes at the sound of shouting in the hall. He stood rubbing his right temple with his middle, and ring fingers. After a moment he noticed Lin was standing there. The look on his face explained his whole thought process " I'm boned" Judging by the look on the blonde's face. She had all the details, and was not very happy with him. Though he was wandering why he was in the main house.
" Look I'm sorry, but I couldn't let a pretty face like yours, vanish from the world." This all came out perfectly smooth in his head. The smoldering eyes of shame, followed by a smooth delivery of a BADASS compliment, with the deep soothing voice and everything.....but.

Jake made it through to the part where he complimented her and flashed that smirk, the girls seemed to like for some weird reason. He went to smirk, and tripped over his own feet, as he found himself moving a tad faster than he expected. He smacked right into the hard wood floor, with a solid thud.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan stood still as Gypsy looked her over, wondering what she would say. She heard her speak and then felt the shadows move over her before she could respond. She looked at the changed outfit for a moment and then waited for Gypsy to return. She listened to Gypsy as she spoke and then nodded. "Make sure he's careful with Esabel," she said. "If anyone finds a way to trace the kill back to us, it'll bring Lily's wrath down on us." She sighed a bit. "Gypsy, I want to apologize for the way I acted before. I was acting like a moody child, not a trustworthy ally. It wasn't the way I should have behaved."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:22 pm
Dameon Black

gypsy paused briefly as she slid on her pants and tied the laces at the side then resumed putting on her haltertop. Once she had that on, she turned to face Morrigan and hesitated as she took in the full image in front of her. After a moment she turned around to get her boots and gloves.

"It's okay, Morrigan," she said, forgiving her easily as she puled the gloves on first then frowned as she looked at her boots. She always put her boots on before her gloves. What was wrong with her?

"I didn't realize I was that good with fashion... Maybe if this merc company thing doesn't work out, I can switch to designing fighting leathers," she knew it was a lame attempt at a joke but at least she made the attempt.

"As for Jake... He has to go into it the same way you did. The first kill for Her is different for everyone. Mine was different. I didn't have to kill him. Apparently I'd made enough kills and simply had to Reap my first soul..." she tried to go with a safe conversation, still wondering what was going on with herself as she pulled her gloves off and pulled her boots on then her gloves.

As she thought about Jake and Shade, though, she had to give a wry look over her shoulder, "Of course, I just had to give that same soul an attitude adjustment... by the way... The secure room kinda needs some remodeling now... and some new bedding..." she added, giving a wince at the end over the condition of the only secure room they had.

She finally turned back to Morrigan and found herself looking her over again and licked her lips before she turned and headed for the door, "Why am I sensing Sebastet in the house?" she asked.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:44 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin examined Jake with a rather angry expression. "You made a deal and sold your soul for me," she said. "You didn't even talk to me about it first. You just did it." She sounded angry, but even as she spoke, her expression softened. She helped him back up after he fell and them hugged him tightly. "I may not understand exactly why you did it for me, but thank you. You've given me my life back." She pulled back and looked him in the eye. "I'm staying with you, Jake. You gave me my life back, and now I'm going to stay with you."

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff