Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
Easter Communal Feast [CB + Q& A]-Update 1st post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:03 am
Luigi Egbert
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Does the entire event end when the bunnies or the chickens beat the Devas?

It ends when all sections are either complete or by this saturday  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:13 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

So what happened? What did I mess up on? I picked a team in the chatterbox and only done four post between attacks. I'm just wondering why I was blocked, I was having fun D:  

l_Valkyrie_I

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:42 am
l_Valkyrie_I
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

So what happened? What did I mess up on? I picked a team in the chatterbox and only done four post between attacks. I'm just wondering why I was blocked, I was having fun D:

There was a major amount of confusion that was messing up the flow of the portion so I locked it, corrected everything and posted exactly how the event is suppose to go with examples and before I open it back up, I want to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Before that you read it and understand.

Please be sure that you read the entire post that I made most recently in thread.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:35 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Luigi Egbert
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Are you going to make Harrowing Journey any easier? I think it's practically impossible now. Also why is the Don still locked but Mother isn't? That's giving the Chicks free time to catch up.  

Haruko Lalonde

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 pm
Haruko Lalonde
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Luigi Egbert
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Are you going to make Harrowing Journey any easier? I think it's practically impossible now. Also why is the Don still locked but Mother isn't? That's giving the Chicks free time to catch up.

The Harrowing Journey did get easier. After the Crimson Chicks won that challenge, it dropped, check the bottom of the post there.
Rabbits was locked because there were some major confusion and a lack of correcting even with informed by both myself and other members. I posted examples of how it is supposed to work and I'm not unlocking it till I have confirmation from all those that were participating, namely the ones that didn't follow the rules. As it currently stands, I've only received confirmation from one of the rabbits involved and it was from the one that brought it to my attention that rules weren't being followed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Haruko Lalonde
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Luigi Egbert
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

The Harrowing Journey did get easier. After the Crimson Chicks won that challenge, it dropped, check the bottom of the post there.
Rabbits was locked because there were some major confusion and a lack of correcting even with informed by both myself and other members. I posted examples of how it is supposed to work and I'm not unlocking it till I have confirmation from all those that were participating, namely the ones that didn't follow the rules. As it currently stands, I've only received confirmation from one of the rabbits involved and it was from the one that brought it to my attention that rules weren't being followed.

Yeah I read over the rules of Harrowing Journey, just getting 5 even rolls is a lot easier. And oh I see, can you quote them or something?  

Haruko Lalonde

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:53 pm
Haruko Lalonde
Yeah I read over the rules of Harrowing Journey, just getting 5 even rolls is a lot easier. And oh I see, can you quote them or something?

Already done so three times.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:54 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Haruko Lalonde

Wow those guys are really ruining for everyone else then.  

Haruko Lalonde

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:10 pm
Haruko Lalonde
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Haruko Lalonde

Wow those guys are really ruining for everyone else then.

Still two members level of your team need to respond. However, skill wise between the two bosses, you're not being hindered too much, lol. XD (Antylamon can heal continuously, while Sinduramon just has a shield, lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:47 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I thought she couldn't do her White Rabbit Mantra till 75% health? And we've only dealt 276?  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:50 pm
Luigi Egbert
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I thought she couldn't do her White Rabbit Mantra till 75% health? And we've only dealt 276?

Whoops... definitely did my math wrong there. XD

Corrected... well I guess you know what's gonna happen once she gets to 75% then. Tis will be rather lethal XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:57 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Luigi Egbert
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Whoops... definitely did my math wrong there. XD

Corrected... well I guess you know what's gonna happen once she gets to 75% then. Tis will be rather lethal XD

Thats okay, happens all the time to me XD  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:08 pm
I posted... Were you waiting for me?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:36 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
I posted... Were you waiting for me?

not anymore, there are still two other people. One of which posted here asking why it was locked... emotion_donotwant  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:53 am
New Addition
For those of you wondering what the heck Antylamon and Sinduramon's attack pattern is, it's at the least 1 post a day and another post if any member gets their maximum number of posts. This can however change since I am a college senior with a job and not always awake or alert enough to make extra posts, but I guarantee at least 1 post. If you've noticed that some effects work based on the number of posts between turns, that is 100% intentional, do you try and rack up damage with as many posts as possible while their are the chances of lethal repercussions, or do you wait it out and hope that the other team is just as slow in attacking or not as active.

So It has come to may attention that there has been some disagreement, confusion, and slight animosity from my recent actions in the Clash of the Deva Final Event between the Don and Mother events that I would like to clarify and attempt to smother any flames that have arisen. Don't worry, I'm not going to sneak in a "Did you Read" check like in the last few announcements. So if you don't want to read, that is fine by me, no sweat off my back.

Warning though I will not use specific names in said claims, they may know whom they are. If you are irritated or offended by this, please pm me personally so that we can squash the differences and move on.

The Reason that I locked the Don, but not Mother was because it was brought to my attention that rules were not being followed and not being followed for multiple pages which had lead to those following the rules using incorrect information and then ultimately throwing off the numbers. In order to correct this, I had to start from the very beginning and go post by post to make sure that the correct amount of dice were being used AND that the math was correct (we all know that simple math is the easiest to mess up). When an incorrect post was found, I had to remove it. Granted I noticed this at 3 in the morning, my brain was not going to function correctly and given some people are just waking up, I need to make sure that there were not going to be any added posts using the correct information.

Ultimately, I needed to make sure that EVERYONE within the Rabbits group understood since that's where most of the issues were stemming from... not your fault entirely, Sinduramon operates slightly different from Antylamon

TL;DR: I locked needed time to correct the Rabbit's forum without added posts since.

No handicaps were given to either the Rabbits or the Chickens. I had tailored both bosses to function based on the amount of members that could participate. Though Sinduramon has more HP than Antylamon, his attack patterns are no where near as difficult as Antylamon (whom can revert levels and even heal endlessly.) this was to keep the Chickens from having an unfair advantage and ALSO a reason why the Mother post did not get locked while dealing with the Don fiasco. Though the Chickens ended up with an extra day, Antylamon's mechanics could more than make up for it.

TL;DR: Whomever said their was an unfair handicap was wrong.

The teams that my moderators joined had no sway on the contest and how it functioned. They were in just as much of dark as regular members were. Just because 2 out of the 3 active moderators had nothing to do with the fact that they were able to read and understand the rules. That is not and will never be a valid reason of saying something is unfair, especially when considering even with their their team is at a practically 2 to 1 disadvantage. They were each picked picked to their position because of their maturity.

Though if we're being honest, they also didn't follow the hidden message so that could have probably been my fault sweatdrop

TL;DR: a personal, in general peev and personal soapbox tangent

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! If there is an issue or you're not understanding the methods to my madness, message me and I will tell you. Don't get upset and go fuming to other members about it. It turns from a misunderstanding to a poison that seeps into other members and ultimately ruins the fun for everyone one, especially the creator that up to this point thought he did a good job with his contest. I might not be on 24/7, but I check my inbox quite regularly and for those that are on Skype, my phone is always logged into Skype.

TL;DR: Have a problem? Go to the source. Second hand knowledge is just as bad as second hand smoke, especially if it is coming from someone not a moderator or higher.

Thank you and I hope enough of you are still interested in finishing the rest of this contest.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

l_Valkyrie_I

Kazu Matsumoto

MeilingGrace

SpazztaticPanda1311

Hope the kind

UnHolyFudge

Dexterity Bonus

prairiefox

dragonianflame

Haruko Lalonde

X Kaos X