Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:28 am
Sweater Panda
Hello there! I'm still here. I've been offline for a long while because real life really took a toll on me. I'll try to be more active during these summer months, but I'm taking some classes online as well as doing some AP summer homework, and I have stuff to do with my family.

By the way, I don't need to be entered into the raffle. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and still interested in this guild.

Welcome back! I'm glad you have found some time to enjoy Gaia and our guild. Good luck with your summer classes. And have fun with your family!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:29 am
Kazzle Dazzle
JoyRose
Kazzle Dazzle
Hello~ How's everyone doin'?

Hi! Great! And how about you? Tomorrow I'm off to the Strawberry Festival in Troy, Ohio, and I love strawberries so I'm excited!

Ohh, have fun with that~ heart

Totally! Hope your senses get straightened nicely for the day. Summer break is wonderful, but sometimes disorienting. rofl  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kazzle Dazzle

Fluffy Noob

9,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:34 am
JoyRose
Kazzle Dazzle
JoyRose
Kazzle Dazzle
Hello~ How's everyone doin'?

Hi! Great! And how about you? Tomorrow I'm off to the Strawberry Festival in Troy, Ohio, and I love strawberries so I'm excited!

Ohh, have fun with that~ heart

Totally! Hope your senses get straightened nicely for the day. Summer break is wonderful, but sometimes disorienting. rofl
Ahah, yes~ I was woken up by an over-excited puppy this morning, so I can't be mad, but it was so very tempting to go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:35 am
Kazzle Dazzle
Ahhh, I know how that is! I get the same way, sometimes.

And I'm doing the same thing, with my laptop in bed~ So comfy. I'm not entirely ready to face the world, yet.

Hmm... Well, no, nothing in particular. It's been a rather dull week, with me just staying home~ What about you? c:

Well, it's good to know that I'm not alone. XD

Wow, that's pretty funny~ The only reason I'll leave this wonderfully warm cocoon is to get up and eat soon.

Lazy days can be interesting too. Maybe something will happen soon. Ummm. I just registered to take some summer classes online My mom's a librarian, and the library has a partnership with an online learning thing where you can take free classes using your library card. They send you a certificate upon completion as well. Other than that, the last week of school is next week, so I'm just looking forward to studying some subjects that actually interest me rather than normal school subjects.

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:37 am
JoyRose
Welcome back! I'm glad you have found some time to enjoy Gaia and our guild. Good luck with your summer classes. And have fun with your family!

Thanks! I'm glad to be back. XD I'll definitely try to relax and have some fun. I'm looking forward to a vacation our family is taking in a few weeks. We're flying to California, so hopefully, I can get some work done on the flight there lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:40 am
Kazzle Dazzle
Ahah, yes~ I was woken up by an over-excited puppy this morning, so I can't be mad, but it was so very tempting to go back to sleep.

Puppy! We have guinea pigs, who are much less excited most of the time, and caged. Advantages and disadvantages there. xd  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kazzle Dazzle

Fluffy Noob

9,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:45 am
Sweater Panda
Kazzle Dazzle
Ahhh, I know how that is! I get the same way, sometimes.

And I'm doing the same thing, with my laptop in bed~ So comfy. I'm not entirely ready to face the world, yet.

Hmm... Well, no, nothing in particular. It's been a rather dull week, with me just staying home~ What about you? c:

Well, it's good to know that I'm not alone. XD

Wow, that's pretty funny~ The only reason I'll leave this wonderfully warm cocoon is to get up and eat soon.

Lazy days can be interesting too. Maybe something will happen soon. Ummm. I just registered to take some summer classes online My mom's a librarian, and the library has a partnership with an online learning thing where you can take free classes using your library card. They send you a certificate upon completion as well. Other than that, the last week of school is next week, so I'm just looking forward to studying some subjects that actually interest me rather than normal school subjects.

Ohh, that sounds interesting~ I used to live near a library that did all sorts of things like that, too, but not anymore. :c Good luck with your last week of school! I'm sure it'll be great to finally be free.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:47 am
Kazzle Dazzle
Ohh, that sounds interesting~ I used to live near a library that did all sorts of things like that, too, but not anymore. :c Good luck with your last week of school! I'm sure it'll be great to finally be free.

Thanks~ I can't wait, it's like the light at the end of the tunnel. crying  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kazzle Dazzle

Fluffy Noob

9,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 am
JoyRose
Kazzle Dazzle

Puppy! We have guinea pigs, who are much less excited most of the time, and caged. Advantages and disadvantages there. xd

Ahhh, I love little fuzzies like guinea pigs. <3 I remember I had a few hamsters when I was little. They were the best.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 am
Kazzle Dazzle
JoyRose
Kazzle Dazzle

Ahhh, I love little fuzzies like guinea pigs. <3 I remember I had a few hamsters when I was little. They were the best.

The reason we chose guinea pigs over hamsters is they are big enough to cuddle and not lose, while small enough to leave happy in their cages. We didn't even know they could jump out of their cages until we took them outside where, you know, the grass is always greener. rofl  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:11 am
JoyRose
Kazzle Dazzle
JoyRose
Kazzle Dazzle

The reason we chose guinea pigs over hamsters is they are big enough to cuddle and not lose, while small enough to leave happy in their cages. We didn't even know they could jump out of their cages until we took them outside where, you know, the grass is always greener. rofl

Too funny! rofl I just woke up too, which is even funnier. I don't get to just lie in bed like you guys though. I am trying to decide whether to have fish or cheerios for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:09 am
empress dee
JoyRose
Kazzle Dazzle
JoyRose
Kazzle Dazzle

Too funny! rofl I just woke up too, which is even funnier. I don't get to just lie in bed like you guys though. I am trying to decide whether to have fish or cheerios for breakfast.

Well, I've never had fish for breakfast so maybe you should try that for a change. lol  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:03 am
You think the Renaissance is cool, then you have not been to enthera. Enthera is a place that mom thinks will be future earth. I live in a place called Nalith.

Nalith is like a small village of ice elves, and at first glance, you'd be reminded of Christmas considering that there is always snow on the ground and you would see creatures that would remind you of Santa's little helpers. And yes, there is a rather large toy factory in Nalith as well, but it isn't Santa's workshop.

In Nalith, you cannot drive anywhere, but you wouldn't need to since everything is within walking distance. The air smells so nice in the morning, except when you walk passed my place. It is a farm after all and there are quite a few turds in my front yard. It has a large commercial district with the biggest school, the biggest library, and the biggest selection of shops one could ever lay their eyes upon. And if you are lucky, you might see the dragon flight in action since they are like Enthera's airplanes.

The only place that cars are allowed in Enthera is Canthor and that is like earth only smaller. Canthor is the most polluted area in all of the planet and the cleanest would be Dragon tane.

Dragon Tane is also the largest area within Enthera since the forest that houses all the mythical creatures spoke of in earth legends live there. Like fairies, unicorns, centaurs...those types of creatures. The dragons have their own mountain and this mountain, on the base of it, that's the entryway into Canthor and within the mountain, there are tracks where you can mine in it for gems.

The neighboring planet is called Atys where each quadrant has its own season that doesn't change. There's prime root (spring), Summerlea (summer), Colors (fall), and Wisperia (winter).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:09 pm
yum_puddi yum_tea flan and tea while we wait anyone?  

Vampires Juicebox

Fashionable Vampire

13,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:50 pm
what are we waiting for fluff?  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games