Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Pezzle's Potions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

”I'm talking about the plan, of course. The success still depends on how the other party will react to it,” she replied, knowing that that the friend Sidevi had mention was someone Cassie yet to meet up with personally. Speaking of which, the squirrel girl had shown the picture and the ice mage inspected the look. Plus, there was still the abilities the customer had mentioned, the ones used by the woman in the picture. "Now that's quite difficult to deal with, especially with the suggestion of being sneaky. Looks like you nay have no choice but to speak the truth in case that person may ask." After all, throughout her life as an assassin, those with such abilities were her toughest adversaries yet.

Mood: a bit meh-ish
Company: Sidevi
Money: $81.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Sorry for the wait.

Irneth

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Curious

Sidevi nods again, "Not like I'd be able to hide it anyways! She would just got, this person strangely has the exact same ki as my friend. Funny." she turns her camera off and tucks it back away. Holding the one potion back out to Cassandra. "Even if I never get the opportunity to get it on her I could get someone else! She ponders the question, rubbing the side of her face, "To be honest! My plan was just to disguise myself and act like one of the many people walking about minding their own business and when I'm close enough.. blam! Pounce or.. tickle or something. To catch them off guard." She clearly hasn't thought this through based off that statement alone.

"It's a bet! I win a prize if I surprise her. So I want to win." Sidevi nods enthusiastically, "If you know of anything else that'd work, even like.. tricks or something, I'd be appreciative." Her tail sways energetically behind her once again.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

”Hmmm... disguises, huh? Why haven't I thought of that earlier?” Cassandra pouted, internally smacking herself on the head for sounding so dumb. "Now that you mentioned that it's a bet, I may help you come up with disguises, though not a hundred percent guarantee that those may work. You may use a beard, a cat ears hat and spiral glasses, together with clothes that are a bit too big and good enough to hide your tail. Sorry, I can't think of anything designed to hide your animal features as of this moment," she confessed, sighing internally because her mind was on the block right at this moment. Maybe the clothing store that Hikaru once stumbled upon may work, though it would be mostly summer wear instead of the winter ensembles like sweaters, jackets and the like.

OOC:

Irneth

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image

"The tail... Yeah that'd be the hardest bit to hide, the ears can be hidden with a hood easily." Sidevi glances over her shoulder at her tail, which is slowly swaying back and forth behind her in content. "Doesn't help that it's really fluffy. Like some kind of fur coat you see the older women wearing around." she moves her tail around in front of her where she grabs it to hold it in place in front of her. "And no! Not removing it just for a bet." she giggles softly, that statement clearly not a serious one.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:35 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”Well, not expecting you to get rid of that tail completely, though. That would just be inhumane,” Cassandra replied towards Sidevi's comment about the tail. As with the real animal counterparts, it would mean death to just that part torn from their bodies. "Skirts may be impractical because of the way your tail is positioned. It may get flipped above and seeing your underwear flashed like that is not pretty. Pants might work..." she was trailing off as she was thinking it through. Baggy pants do exist because of the cloth ratio, though the material as well as the durability also counted for that for decency. Sidevi would just have to tuck the tail in and hope that the appendage would stay down throughout the conversation.

OOC:

Irneth

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:21 am
User Image

Sidevi continues nodding in agreement with Cassandra, "Only time I wear skirts is if they have tail holes, which most of the time I have to make myself! But skirts also make climbing impractical so I don't usually wear them." She shrugs, letting go of her tail so it returns to its usual position behind her. "I do like the idea of like a longer coat or something to hide it though." her tail sways idly, causing her to look over her shoulder at it. "Though keeping it still would definitely be the difficult part, it likes to move on its own sometimes."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”Mmmhmmm... Long coats would definitely work on this one,” she nodded in agreement, though having to calm the tail down would be much of a challenge. It was then that another client came alone, someone who asking for help to transform into a hideous creature. Cassandra had to excuse herself before focusing on Sidevi once again. "Is that all you are planning to say? It's best that you start paying right now. There's another customer that needs my attention." As much as she wanted to continue on with the conversation, the client deserved the attention and it would be best to Sidevi to leave, unless the squirrel girl wouldn't mind waiting until the ice mage would go home. Plus, the plan would commence right away so that the friend of Sidevi's would be in for a huge shock.

OOC:

Irneth

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:51 am
User Image

Sidevi blushes faintly and nods to Cassandra, "Yes! Sorry I just turn into a chatterbox sometimes! Sorry for distracting you from work!" she shuffles uncomfortably for a moment and moves over to the counter so she can pay for the items discussed with Cassandra, "You're fun to talk to though! But uh, as I said sorry. I can pay with a card as I don't have enough on me." she says as she digs said card out of her bag to hand it to Cassandra, so she can pay and hurry on her way to not distract Cassandra anymore than she has.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”I apologize if I sound a bit too harsh... This work can be chill but still, can't ignore the next client for too long,” Cassandra admitted, considering that her tone with words may sound annoying for some people. She accepted the card, scanning it with the machine so that there would be the receipt for both the antidote and the potion, and punched a bunch of numbers until there was the command to press the password for the transaction to be finalized. The ice mage had to inform the other client to find what they would like before facing the squirrel girl, showing the machine to her."Press the password for your card through the buttons. I'll look away." In fact, she had no right to look at the combination since she was just doing her job and not on the hunt to kill someone at the moment.

OOC:

Irneth

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:25 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑦
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:52 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Life for Cassie through those several days was truly... interesting, more so when she was back to being single after the djinn was sent back to another realm, possibly another owner, and after finding out that Isaac finally has a boyfriend, she was truly pleased. That one aside, she was hoping that there would be no more rogue hunters and fallen angels coming in to terrify the Ice family and their lovers again; she actually had enough of those charades and she was still willing to kick their butts with her ice magic under her beak and call. For now, though, today's a slow work day at Pezzle's; apart from two people who ordered the underwater potion thirty minutes ago, there was nothing else exciting going on for her in this secluded store.

So for now, she was browsing through the net a bit for the updates on the Italian fashion scene, possible via her phone. She would be planning to buy a few of those clothes in season, but that would wait till another time. Maybe Cassie should ask her aunt to deliver them to her; who knows if there would be another party that she would be willing to attend on her next day off?

Mood: bored
Company: no one
OOC: Here's the start.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:46 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

OOC: //Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Something Casual //Money: $1000

Candy's eyes peered over the delicate and curved writing spelling out 'Pezzle's Potions' as she lowered her baby blue umbrella and shifted her iced coffee in her other hand. Potions? She rose her light brows and pursed her lips against the tip of the clear straw. Maybe a perfume shop? But the imagery in the window was much different than what she would have assumed. With a small shrug she hooked her fingers around the odd wood framed door handle and heaved it open. Lord it was heavier than she expected, but not so much for the petite woman to have to strain to open it. Stepping into the somewhat dark lit store, she turned her heel to shake out the same umbrella, folds of plastic fabric shimmying and crunching together as small water droplets pelted off and onto the stone tile floor. She could swear this place was owned by a cult by the looks of it. And as if to signify that it was, a slow rolling boom of thunder overtook her ears; the lights on the candles above somewhat flickering. It was amazing wax didn't fall and melt over customer's heads. Maybe they were electric? The fake candles people usually used on tables at weddings. With a slight shrug of her shoulders she collapsed the metal bar she held and left the strap loose, making her way over to the front counter.

To the human eye, Candy would appear a completely natural human woman aside from her pink hair and red/purple eyes. The silver necklace was warm against her neck as she turned her head back and forth. Bookshelves lined the walls - cauldrons and flasks stacked along either the floor or several makeshift desks around the counter. Messy, but she supposed there could always be a sort of, "organized mess" style to those that worked here. She bent over at the hip to stare at a neon green bottle labeled 'Antidote'. So they were potions! She eyed the woman behind the counter for a short second; a slightly shorter woman with white colored snow - of whom she doubted was also human. She could be wrong though. A curious smile tugged her lips as she caught her pale blue gaze. "Have you ever tried one of these before?"

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

In fact, there was one dress that caught Cassie's eye, the one with the deep neckline but not too low to show off the cleavage, the end reaching a touch below the knees. The fabric was colored with perwinkle blue, a shade lighter than the ice mage's irises, working well with a pair of ankle strapped heels that were three inches, thus showing off her height. Definitely, she would be off to mingle again with the rich folks soon as long as they wouldn't learn to mess with her or her beloved cousins. Though sadly, the inquisitive voice of the newcomer snapped her out of the reverie and Cassie's blue eyes were trained on the source, looking young and beautiful, but then again, looks could be deceiving. Her huntress training made her realize that. She closed her browser before turning off the data connection service and then put her phone in hibernation mode. "Not of this sort, actually. Cousin is known to be good with potions and his brew of the antidote is of a different color than this. Mostly used to combat poisons and to heal a bit faster rather than to undo the effects of the potions here on display. Still, I'm glad that you have begun to show some interest in these concoctions."

If there was one thing Cassie should take advantage of in this store, it was to satiate the curiosity of those who came here. "Anything else that tickles your fancy aside from the antidote ? The others also come with the effects such as underwater breathing, or making someone fall in love with the imbiber, or perhaps, shifting partially into an animal. Oh... How the fun stuff begins with these around." There was a slightly dramatic tone in her voice at the last words but the fact was crystal clear; life would be so boring without those around.

Mood: slightly amused
Company: that lady (Candy)
OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:21 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

OOC: No need to re-quote please. //Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Something Casual //Money: $1000

Candy fixated her gaze to focus back on the potion bottle again. She was listening to be polite, but the majority of that first half had flown through unhearing slime ears. "I more meant in general." She leaned back onto her heels and straightened a bit, holding her iced coffee behind her back. The ice shifted and out rang a small plastic-like, hollow sound. The same polite smile still stuck to her lips, widening somewhat in amusement. Sure, she was curious about them, but she hadn't exactly had need for them. Being a slime was a peculiar type of species, it left little of what the physical form couldn't carry out from imagination. If she wanted to have a different color of hair one day? Fine! If she wanted to transform herself into someone taller or shorter? Dandy! Puddle up in the living room with absolutely nothing to do? Peachy keen. It was only a matter of those she wanted to entertain when it came down to it - which she had no issues of doing. Being a slime wasn't a secret she planned on keeping if someone asked her directly; but she certainly wouldn't walk around without a human form on a normal day. Not after what happened last time. Clearing her throat, she pursed her lips and twirled the metal handle in her fingertips.

"Not in particular. To be honest, I thought it might be a perfume shop." She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and parted her lips once more to speak. "I didn't think humans were all that interested in the supernatural world; but this city does have a name for itself." Hanging the strap of the umbrella on the inner knuckle of her pinky, she played with the cork on a neon blue bottle, appropriately named for the same effects the woman spoke of.

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:55 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

The woman out there was definitely outspoken, to say the least, but at least Cassie wouldn't have to stay cooped up in the shop in silence. "Speaking of perfumes, there might be another shop for that, but you can also buy online. And to be fair, humans aren't the only ones living here in the city; real supernatural creatures do exist that cements what you said about normal humans tinkering in with the supernatural forces at work, for both good and bad reasons. In fact, I have two fallen angels that I want to tease because they are in a relationship with my cousins." Maybe the client was also one of the supernatural creatures wandering around the city; she had a slight hunch but she wasn't completely sure if that could be trusted or not at this point.

The ice mage leaned her arms closer to her own lap, standing up and then stretching the upper limbs. "It's a shame that I can't tease them right now; they are busy with their own jobs," she let out a small sigh, eyes taking in the sight of the lady's possible interest with another concoction on display.

Mood: slightly amused
Company: that lady (Candy)
OOC: My bad because I had a typo in my previous post and I had to edit it. Apologies. orz

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas