Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:49 pm
Question: Can we get horses AND attack the gate at the same time with the same post? Or do we only focus on one task at a time?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:20 pm
Wow good job you have already gathered 9 out of 12 horses lol.  

ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:21 pm
ZarAburame

Thanks! You guys should handle the fight. We need you guys to handle the soldiers so that we can gather the rest of the horses :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:26 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Thanks! You guys should handle the fight. We need you guys to handle the soldiers so that we can gather the rest of the horses :3

Oh already ahead of that lol. I'm waiting till at least sunday or for lief and fudge to post until I make my next one which is when things are gonna get a little unnerving for everything I hope lol.  

ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:39 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Oh already ahead of that lol. I'm waiting till at least sunday or for lief and fudge to post until I make my next one which is when things are gonna get a little unnerving for everything I hope lol.

Unnerving in what way?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:48 am
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Unnerving in what way?

Kimeramon comes out. You can only control a berserk digimon so much so the other fighters might get close to being singed but he's the best ultimate Donovan has for large scale battle. Triceramon is good also but he doesn't have hand lasers like kimeramon lol.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:51 am
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

Karan, what am I to do with this KoZenimon? Do I treat it as an In-Training or, how do I go about Digivolving him? Since he's a Xros Digimon and all...

hmm currently we dont have a rating for him or i just cant find it. Since he is from xors he will be considered one. For type i guess we can consider him in training and no attribute.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:44 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Unnerving in what way?

Kimeramon comes out. You can only control a berserk digimon so much so the other fighters might get close to being singed but he's the best ultimate Donovan has for large scale battle. Triceramon is good also but he doesn't have hand lasers like kimeramon lol.

Have a taste/preference of lasers?
I look forward to the chaos you will unleash twisted  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:36 pm
KiroMishima

hmm currently we dont have a rating for him or i just cant find it. Since he is from xors he will be considered one. For type i guess we can consider him in training and no attribute.

So there isn't a way of mutating him to another In-Training since it's no attribute, or is it possible to do so as long as it's a normal In-Training.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:03 pm
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

So there isn't a way of mutating him to another In-Training since it's no attribute, or is it possible to do so as long as it's a normal In-Training.

Lot of in-training have no attribute. As long as they have the same attribute and it's normal then you're A-OK.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:53 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Unnerving in what way?

Haha glad I'm not the only one excited for a little chaos.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:54 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Unnerving in what way?

Drawing a blank?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:55 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Unnerving in what way?

Drawing a blank?

Naw I accidentally put my message in your quote lol. Just got off work so I'm kinda tired. Said "Haha glad I'm not the only one excited for a little chaos."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:55 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Unnerving in what way?

Just a little bit of chaos? Don't hold back on us!
I know I'm excited because it helps with writing but I'd also like to write Nina's perspective on the whole ordeal.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:57 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Drawing a blank?

Naw I accidentally put my message in your quote lol. Just got off work so I'm kinda tired. Said "Haha glad I'm not the only one excited for a little chaos."

Hahaha, no problem~
Maybe you should rest since it is a Saturday night. I know that Lief has posted up a quick post so I don't know if you still want to wait on Fudge to type up his post.
How was work?  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces