Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:49 pm
"During a time of war between beast and man, who do you think is likely to believe such a tale and not think me insane?" Kael snipped at her, the followers were in a way agitating him as well. Who where they? That was something he wanted to know tho a face to face encounter was likely not the best idea. "I have never had a bed mate that could have easily devoured me either but, just last night, I can no longer say such a thing" another snip at her as he kept pace with her. "So should you feel that flight is the best option then we will take it. Otherwise I would say we have likely an hour ahead of them."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:09 pm

"They'll believe anything if it's about me," Aurum gave a huff, and glanced back again. Even if they were far enough behind.. well, with so many, she didn't want to risk it. When he brought up being her bed mate, her lips pursed and she glared a little, "I'm surprised you've had bed mates at all," She snapped back, letting out another little huff. The dragoness tossed her bag to the ground, stopped and let him walk on a bit, the same colorful mist from before surrounding her. Once her body grew and she was changed, Aurum's head fit just barely beneath the lower of the trees. Letting out a rumbling growl, the dragon craned her neck down and looked with one large eye to her travel companion. "If you would be so kind as to carry my things," Came a shaking voice, even if she was trying to be quieter.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:17 pm
Looking back at the pack, Kael walked over and picked it up, slinging it over his shoulder with his own. "Fine tho I do believed that it might have been better had you moved to a more open space for you to transform. Taking a step back, the prince put his hand to the side. "Aveo Latviana". Like before a sudden burst of wind blasted him upwards as he did a flip before landing atop Aurum between her wings. "Where would you have me hold on to you for support?" This was his first time being this close to her form since they had begun traveling. The scales on her back held both a hardness and softness to them under his feet that was difficult to describe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:47 pm

The dragon rolled her large eyes as he criticized her for attempting to help the situation.. and then again at his flip onto her body. She had many wings, and she was a far more feathery dragon than most (particularly on her wings and limbs), and she did sport some pink locks in this form, but as she had said before: she had never been ridden in her beast form. Aurum gave a little shake to her body and let out a low rumble. "Whatever you can," Came her deep draconic voice, eyes searching for a wider opening in the trees to go through. After about a minute or so, the dragoness moved with enormous steps towards a less clustered area.. pushing down one or two of the smaller trees in order to get to it. Giving out another low rumble, the princess crouched and took to flight, hovering as she flapped her mighty wings for only a moment to search for a further town.. and then she shot off. The feeling of flight was almost dangerous, the young woman staying low to remain as undetected as possible, but accelerating for a long time before she eventually started to glide. Of course, she made sure he was on her the whole time, but she was not so much concerned with that once she was in the skies and that was evident. She was enjoying herself once she was flying, and the further away the battle and their followers got, the more at ease her flight was.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:55 pm
Gripping out at the first thing that he could, Kael gripped a hand full of the locks that were coming from her head. As soon as Aurum took flight his attempts at keeping his footing became the most pressing thing. The feeling of the wind flowing around him was a rush he had never felt before. Even with his magic he wasn't able to move in such a way, let alone at such a speed yet. "So this is how flying feels" he called, his voice almost wiped out by the rushing of wind around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:06 pm

"No!" Laughed the dragon, "This is how flying feels" With another few mighty flaps of her wings, the dragon sped up even more, spinning in the air twice before righting herself again and dipping from side to side as she flew. She was having a good time, rider or no rider. Aurum barely felt the man's grip, so much smaller compared to the woman now. In just a short time, maybe an hour or so, they could reach a very great distance from the group. Perhaps a day, maybe two if she went just twenty minutes more into a town that would likely be one of the smarter to settle in. But so soon? Aurum thought of what to do, and decided on the closer town, where the market was better, and then they could continue on foot to the next town for sleep. They would still be well ahead of the strangers and much closer to their destination.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:12 pm
Gripping tighter onto her hair Kaelthas was having trouble keeping his eyes open as his muscled strained at keeping a grip. The wind was hitting him at such a force even if he wanted to cast a spell currently his breath was caught in his chest anytime he went to try to speak. She was showing off, the incredible increase in speed and the flips were enough to know that right off the bat. He wondered for a moment if she could even feel his presence on her back enough to know if he would happen to fall off due to her antics. Tightening his grip he pulled himself down closer to her body to try to lessen the drag he was producing standing up. How much longer he would be able to keep a hold at the speed they were traveling was his only worry currently.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Of course she was showing off! The dragon was having a great time as she kept going. She slowed some but only to glide fluidly, three sets of mighty wings spread wide. After a while, though it might not have felt like it to Aurum, the town became much, much closer. The dragoness slowed considerably, giving a few quick flaps upwards.. she began scouting the treetops, hoping to find an opening. When she did, it was a little closer to the town than she had hoped. Aurum hovered over the spot and lowered herself more and more, hitting some of the limbs and snapping them off with her large lower claws. When she landed, her wings came back in some and she lowered herself further to the ground, almost flattening to allow to man to climb down from her. She could see the town through the trees, and cursed herself some for landing so close.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:43 pm
FInally landing on the ground, Kael almost tumbled off of Aurum's back as he slid down her side, and landed roughly on the ground. His muscles were sore from holding onto Aurum's hair during the ride. He had needed to as the dragoness likely would not have noticed if he fell off. Looking around Kael noticed the distance to the village. "A bit close" he muttered finally standing back up after a moment. In a quick motion the prince put the wolf glimmer back on himself. He hadn't seen anyone around the area when they had landed but with the close proximity he hoped that they hadn't been seen. Getting the scent on himself as he took note of their surroundings, Kael was finally pleased enough with his disguise to stand and replace his pack on his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Giving a frown, the dragon let out a huff that singed some of the dead grass that scattered the ground. Both to his words and his glimmer, the woman was a little less than pleased now that she was no longer in the air. Colorful mist surrounded her large form and in its place stood the short woman he had been around far more. She swept some of her hair from her face and looked to the wolf with a little scrunch of her nose, walking next to him and grabbing up her own pack. "We'll restock here and go on foot to the next town for rest, you won't need a glimmer there and they have a better bar," Aurum gave a little wink and started walking towards the town, not affected by her own flight in the same way he was.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:07 pm
"You know, somehow as we move closer in, that doesn't fill me with much in the way of confidence. Even if you say it to be true." Following behind her he could atleast tell she didn't seem to like the glimmer he wore or the scent that he chose. Likely judging by her senses the smell was overpowering but to keep from being likely strung up, killed, or drug to the king of the beasts as a prize, it was the only option. She still didn't know of exactly who he was, others however may be a bit more informed about the worlds current state of affairs. Aurum's comment about going on foot was one to be honest he was now more inclined to doing then before. His first scratch with flight had not been a pleasant one, so he was all to happy to keep to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Aurum rolled her eyes, "It's full of your kind and they're on our side," Explained the princess briefly, scrunching her nose again when he got closer to her. He was a stinky lot in this form, and she knew that he could tell she did not like it. The town they would go to after this one was far more populated by humans, and she went in it to sucker them out of treasures every now and then.. and to drink humans under the table. The young dragon took notice of his relief of being on foot, though, and suddenly gave a little laugh, "Maybe I should have given you a kinder ride."

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:35 pm
"That's a rarity. I would think that any humans would stand within the mixed territory then this far in the kingdom." Rubbing the side of his head Kael thought about it for a moment. How long had this group been given a home town in the land of beasts. Where there places like that in the human kingdom that he was unaware of? "The fact that you willingly let me pull your hair as I rode you was a surprise" Kael said to her a small grin at the double meaning of his words. "But none the less I would rather be on foot then to fly again. The sensation is different when you have no control over it"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:22 pm

"They've been there for a long time," It was a little obvious that Aurum just might have skipped out on the lecture about the town, but it was something special. When they entered the town, and he spoke with the insinuation she kept using, she gave a little laugh.. though her cheeks darkened a little, "Perhaps if you pulled a little harder.." She teased back, giving him a little wink and then walking toward the marketplace. It was bustling and full of all sorts of creatures - werecreatures, goblins, demons, dragons (if one could tell between the horns), a few uncertain breeds, and even a centaur or two - but no humans. Aurum walked to a booth with a rather interesting female behind it, clad in a pair of black form-fitting pants and a long-sleeved cloak that was a deep green with cut in the sides up to her thighs. Smiling to the woman, she looked up to her tall form and spread her arms in greeting. The two briefly embraced and Aurum spoke with a grin, "Celestia, I need some information on that one mage you sent me to," She was serious for a moment, and the merchant matched the look before the two laughed some as if sharing an inside joke, "What I really need is a loaf of that bread you always seem to have haandy.." She started to trail off and smiled happily as her merchant friend was reaching around and grabbing a loaf of it as she spoke. "
Of course I do, Aurum. Even one for your friend if you throw me an extra coin, The tigress nodded to the wolf and Aurum glanced back to him before back to the merchant. She dug into her pack and handed the woman a few coins, taking two loaves and putting them in her pack with a smile. Banana walnut bread with a little magical kick that was really fun to mix with drinks, hopefully the enchanter might not be able to tell when so surrounded by the magic about them, but that didn't matter. The two women chatted idly for a few moments before Aurum said her goodbyes and departed from the booth. There was obviously something a little deeper between the two that they let on in front of company, but they kept their conversation light and didn't delve too deep into history, only each other's recent events. When they were leaving the booth, Aurum smiled over to Kael, "She totally eyeballed you the whole time, I guess someone has to find you attractive like this," She laughed to him and looked about at some of the booths, though no one else seemed to be a friend like Celestia had been, at least not enough to go and outright speak to.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Standing at the back, Kael in and out payed attention to Aurum and Celestia's conversation. His eyes looking more around the area as he wandered back and forth between several of the other stalls. While she was conversing with a friend, he was still working to replenish the items they had used the night prior. By the time he had picked up several things it seemed that Aurum was coming to an end of their conversation as she walked over to him. "Was she now? I hadn't noticed it. I wonder how she would fancy it if it was my regular form instead? Probably not the same." Shifting himself some he walked with her between several of the booths. "I took the liberty while you were speaking to pick up several things of food along with some light supplies." His eyes were again looking around the area they were in. He was feeling unsettled, even with the glimmer up, with the company around them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff