Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:15 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

nara had dosed off waiting for her turn to be called. She dreamed of her father, of the seas, of raids and bounties plentiful, so plentiful that should they have been real, she would have never had to raise a finger again in the entirety of her life, but that dream turned to ash in her mouth when she heard the voice of a young woman call her name. The pirate opened a single pink and green eye and scanned around in annoyance, to find that a woman licking a hood off her black hair. She seemed young, which to Inara meant that she probably wasn’t that experienced, although her interactions with Jack had taught her better than to judge the people, at least the people from Kirigakure, by their age. Kaileer also had a hand in this, the handsome man she had met before was probably high in rank, it wasn’t everyone that was sent to begin diplomatic talks with the Mizukage, and these were diplomatic talks because why else would an envoy from the Land of Lightning come if not to grovel for forgiveness over their inaction or give halfhearted excuses for their lack of help… With a sigh, the young woman moved herself from the sofa and walked over to this new woman that ordered her to come before her. “Inara Ojima, present. You called for me miss…” She said, letting the ‘s’ trail at the end of her sentence to let the woman know she was demanding a name from her, while at the same time seeming to simply be curious. Pirates dealt in name as much as they did in coin, at sea or on land, there were things about her that would never change, and this was clearly going to be one of them.

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:54 am
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka rose a hand to his face, body swaying slightly for a moment. The old wound in his left shoulder flared like a burning cut freshly laid while his brain was battling away cotten. Almost as quickly as it came, it dissapated, leaving him feeling hollow, exhausted. Anxiety, his doctor had called it. Possible symptom of PTSD. Heck, he's gone through enough for multiple instances of it. "'m sorry." He mumbled, red eyes shut. With an obvious tired air about him, Inka continued his duty given, handing out the cards to those requiring them and within sight, before turning to the secretary. "Please message the following for me." With the list of names given, he left instructions for his squadron to meet him at [ The Arena ] in a few hours time. With that done, Inka headed off to his apartment. He needed to lie down, maybe some herbal tea would help his sudden fatigue...

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lily Platypus

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image
Allister Uchiha
Kirigakure // Genin // Sharingan (Dormant) // Stamina 155/155 // Chakra: 375/375

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

After being put in a squad, Allister felt a bit underwhelmed by it all. "Well, let's see where this path takes me I guess..." Allister said with a sigh. Allister then hears his name being called by what he can only guess is his new chain of command. "Well, here we go" he thought as he walked over to greet his new team. "I'm Allister Uchiha" he said as he awaited further commands.

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

Jutsu Used/OOC:

Holy Rinaku

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Just as she was exiting, Red appeared. Holding the door open with one hand, Aria turned enough to wave with the other. "I am over here," she stated. "Let me hold the door for everyone."

Spent: --
Sustain: E
Overall: -4E

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:33 am
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Reds eyes looked into each of the three's, trying to read them. Her gaze wasnt hard this time but it was searching. 'Child soldiers. Thats about right for this place. The Uchiha is something Ill need to look up on. Pirates Ive dealt with before; they at least are nothing new. The female is polite. ******** it, this group could be decent after all.' She thought to herself. She took a breath to address them and took a key from her bag tossing it to the pirate person. "Take this and open our apartment. We need to get our rooms settled. Home is something we need to establish. I wont label myself as Sensei for the time being but squad leader. Not until we have learned from each other. So lets go see what kind of broom closet the village has established for us shall we?" She said turning toward the door and pulling her hood up as she did. She would exit the room heading for the apartments, assuming they would follow.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:13 am
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

f she could have been honest, Inara was expecting to be placed with children, instead he team was composed of the leader, a woman who did not give her name. She was black of hair with clear eyes and shorter than Inara, she looked on the younger side, but the woman was unsure just how young. From behind her came the voice of her second squad mate, Allister Uchiha. He was just as tall as she was with black hair just like their leader, but with a distinctive white streak about it that made Inara question whether or not it was painted as it looked unnatural, for all that she had traveled, she had never seen hair like that before. Her pink and green eyes then moved from looking at Allister, to the final component of the team, Aria. She was a meek girl with tanned skin and long dark hair, the shortest of the bunch, but from the way she spoke she seemed to be the happiest of them all. She looked at her as she waved and held on to the door. She didn’t move from the spot in front of her leader until the woman gave an order, and she did, in the form of handing her a key to their room? “Our… Apartment? I’m supposed to share an apartment, if not a room with other people? What is Jack playing at?” She thought out loud as she followed the leader, making her way to the apartments. It wasn’t that she had never shared a space with other people, in fact she had, more than once, but it always was with people she knew she could trust, not three total strangers. The thought made somewhat uneasy, to put it lightly, but she knew she could at least take one with her should they try to do anything stupid. She had done so before, after all.

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Holy Rinaku

Greatdman15

VampireKittenz

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:47 pm
(Exit to the Apartments)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ I ]t seemed that little remained for the original Jack to accomplish right then, what with the Lord of the Land of Water making his way towards the village, Minowa having skittered free from the office, and only one Shinobi remaining to speak with, other than the visitor from Kumogakure no Sato. Who he was, and why he came now of all times, would remain a mystery for another day as he looked towards the hospital where one of his clones has taken a rather sick, and weakened, Nozomi. The memories came to him fresh from the collapse of his chakra, a burst in the mind of raw data for division and consumption, and with it a bit of regret. Had he been more vigilent he might have detected her weakened state earlier, costing him less chakra and her less stress.
          -----Emerald eyes turned towards the Father Gates, where he had reports that a few merchants had turned away from Kirigakure with needed supplies due to their tighter security. They would return, this much was certain, but likely with a bribe to match. Protections could not be circumvented easily, and blank spots on their radar was a danger, yet money would always prevail at times in the hearts of some men. Still, all he could do was set in place his defenses, give bonuses to diligent ANBU, and trust. There was never a way to remove all criminal elements one hundred percent of the time, but he would try his best.
          -----Yet even as he watched the distance the Mizukage's vision skewed to the side, towards the hospital once again, and the pain of regret touched his heart. Having dispersed his clone, Jack had no way other than returning there to gain an update on what she was up to, how she was, and somehow that felt important. Yet...something else remained in his mind, that itch he needed scratched, the balm of his spirit. It was needed, sooner rather than later. And so it was that two more clones were made, each appearing as the original. One sat in his chair, and the other walked from the office towards the exit, calling over his shoulder to Zayr "it is your turn" before he was out and away.
          -----As for regular Jack? The original touched the north west direction on the compass on his desk, and immediately he became ash and vanished.

-----[Exit]
          -----
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

BlackFruity

Greatdman15

Toryu Naminosaki

Quote:

Sky0814

Codekasu

Toryu Naminosaki

VampireKittenz

Seiketsu Akashio

Synister Bombardment

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:59 am
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] For just a moment the Mizukage's eyes looked almost faceted; the way the light reflected off of them changed, as if shining from flat surfaces rather than the rounded orb. I only saw it for a moment before the table of untouched food became transparent and a map sprawled across the floor under us. A set of islands and a landmass to its west. The islands of the Water Country lay in perfect detail--so much as to show the defenses of the village--and I could see for the first time the filled crater where the Kiri I knew once lay, the massive tree we stood atop filling more than a quarter mile with its trunk alone. The equally large wall surrounded the town around two miles from the first buildings. That aside, it wasn't all that big despite being so spread out.

Underneath me, a hazy Lightning Country stretched, the detail there minimal. Fair enough; he had no business having any information on the land. Still... he must have held me in much higher certainty than I held him to present his village to me in such a way. I didn't trust him. He had the look of someone who saw everything as a game. I had a great dislike of genjutsu, and that the man could use it without a twitch of his fingers was not knowledge that sat well with me. Some insecure--or maybe paranoid--part of me suddenly wondered if his intention was to extract information from me.

My gaze turned back to him as he spoke, the brief glimpse of his strange eyes gone as they returned to normal. He explained more thoroughly his reasoning for breaking treaty and again I found it fair although not to my liking. But it couldn't exactly be helped that the entire town was buried. That uncomfortable smirk spread into a grin as he continued, analyzing me with disconcerting accuracy. If his goal was to throw me off balance, he was successful. Although my anger often became an issue, the fact that he saw through my carefully placed disguise raised my guard once more. My hands curled into fists, not in a threatening way but in order to help control my temper. Brow furrowing, I pushed myself to my feet. "Look, I don't want you in my head any more than you want me in yours, nor does Kumogakure intend on merely becoming an 'asset' to you. We're looking to become allies, not servants" Furthering the strength of one's land through alliance was one thing, but I wasn't going to agree to be the Mist's b***h. I'd had enough of being used by shinobi. It started with Kinpaku taking advantage of my willingness to follow orders, giving me simple tasks that she evidently couldn't do herself, and then handing me her title and baling. That was closely followed by Myurai's attempt to control me; just the thought of him made my blood boil. I stripped him of all title and rank as a result. Even the genin tried to bend me to their desires because I was too soft. I'd come to the village to set up an alliance on equal footing, not become a slave.

Sighing, I released my grip on the table and stood straight, expelling as much of the negativity as I could in my state of mind. My gaze fell back to the map below us, and I crossed my arms. "Now that you've laid your entire village bare in front me, what is it that you--" I bit off the end of my statement and tried again. "What will make this alliance work?" After all, I'd come to him, which meant an uphill climb to meet requirements.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | agitated
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:05 am
Lanfaer

A bird flew into Kiri with Sunagakure's symbol upon it's back with a note inside. The mist gave the hawk no trouble, but it heard people speaking within the tower it had been told to look for, and he not being a rude bird, landed on the windowsill and waited. With its head moving this way and that it looked around the village, it was much cooler here than in the desert. The bird wondered if he'd be able to return, even though he did like his home in Suna.
He ruffled his feathers to remove some of the water droplets then began to clean himself. Hopefully the water wouldn't hinder his flight.

Letter's contents:

Lord Mizukage,
First off let me apologize for the mistakes myself and James made. I knew I was the one who should have spoken to you, but it seems my village is attacked every time I leave it. I do not wish to further any damage to our relationship as I did like you and thank you for the help you gave Suna.
I would like to join our two villages for a chunnin exam as I have several genin that are ready to move up in the ranks. It has been years since a chunnin exam has been given and I wish to speak with you again. I also would like to give you something in an apology and also as repayment for your help. If you look within the bottom of this capsule you'll find a rock. Just put a small amount of your chakra within it and enjoy.
Please reply to this letter with your answer, you'll find Merlin is very docile and enjoys being scratched just at the top of his head so you need not worry about being bit.
With my sincerest apologies and gratitude,
Kazekage Ayame

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ A ]nger was not the emotion he had been expecting by any means. Emerald eyes searched the Raikage's face with lips slightly parted, eyes just a tad wider than normal to express the shock he'd felt. Still, the emotion slid away only moments later as the Mizukage dropped his expression into one of wistful regret before his chair slid back from the table. A groan escaping between clasped lips as he rose, though his expression never changed. "I see my words did not come out as expected. I merely wished to convey that I see you as an equal, someone to ally with, not to ensnare in machinations that simply do not exist." Turning towards one of the tables arrayed behind his chair, Jack stepped forward and retrieved a rolled up scroll, his hands lightly caressing the carved handles for reassurance. "You see, Kaileer, while experience I do have in spades, and in understanding the human behavior and action I may have study, in practice of communication I have little. Theories, studies, they do little to prepare one for the 'real world', as it were."
          -----Returning to the table the Mizukage looked down at the table before him, his expression becoming a little more serious than before. Placing the scroll down he unrolled it, the vellum smooth despite being rolled, showing it to be rather new. No writing yet existed upon its surface, and for the moment it didn't need to. "I do not ask for subservience, Kaileer. I ask for alliance. I have no requirements, no foundation, merely an opening." Returning to his seat with a smooth grace he gazed across the table at his brother Kage with a mix of nerves and solemnity. "We must, for our people, discuss what we each desire. Let me start with what I can supply, and work from there. We lost much land, and as such our major export if seafood, rice, and nautical support. This, I would assume, means nothing to you as you are based in the mountains. What I can offer that perhaps others do not is defense, and an exchange of knowledge. Training for your Genin, Chunin, and Jounin. Defenses that no village has ever seen before, ones similar to what you bear on your arm." With this, he gestured at the mark Kaileer had earned upon entering the village.
          -----
          -----

-----
          -----
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion

Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] If anything, the Mizukage looked taken aback by my anger, and that, although it shouldn't have been, was oddly satisfying. As much as I hated my temper that inconvenienced me at the most unhelpful times, sometimes it actually did aid in getting the ball rolling. Such as in this case. The dark-haired young man explained the reasoning behind his words--that he couldn't grasp human emotion well, quite the opposite of my problem, and books did nothing to help him understand. So insensitivity was just him being logical. It did nothing to sooth the tide of my own emotions, but at least his words were justified in some weird way. It even brought with it a hint of curiosity into this man's history.

I watched Jack unroll a blank scroll on the transparent table between us and listened as he continued. Maybe it came from a lack of faith or trust in other people but I found all of this too good to be true. Why would the leader of another nation be so willing to give away his secrets without ulterior motives? What bothered me was that I couldn't read him. He'd figured me to the point I might as well have told him myself, but the only bits I could fetch from him were that ever-present smile and the unnerving shadow that crawled behind his eyes. Jack offered access to the village's resources, their training, and unique defenses, similar to the one on my arm. I glanced down at the small symbol. The guard explained an alarm would sound if I attempted to use my chakra, but I was certain their was more to it. There always was.

I frowned slightly in thought. The offer of the defenses stood out to me probably above any else. Training wasn't an issue; my shinobi seemed to know plenty well how to fight--following orders was the problem. Caring about anyone other than themselves and their own agendas was the problem. We'd had similar experiences to Kirigakure in that the attacks always came from within the village. With the mark given to me alone, anyone entering could be stopped the instant they tried to start something. My gaze returned to the Mizukage, considering my words carefully. "Since you've recently lost most of your land for resources, our best offer would probably be to provide what you no longer have access to. We recently opened both a mine and quarry in the mountains after an attack uncovered massive amounts of ore. Otherwise, my village seems to focus on Bukijutsu, especially swords, if you're interested in trading training." Pausing briefly, my eyes fell back to the blank scroll, and I shifted my weight. "In general, I think both villages' shinobi could benefit from training with each other."

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | agitated
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ R ]elief flooded through Jack as the Raikage seemed to calm himself down enough to talk, though there was a brief flash of satisfaction that confused him. Why would causing discomfort to him be something worthy of joy? Odd, but not completely unheard of, the Mizukage knew more research into the books of psychology might prove his only chance of understanding. Raising one hand to touch his brow as he tilted it to the side Jack considered the options given to him carefully. Yes, land was something he had lost, but mines...there were ways of attaining many minerals, but point of fact it was dangerous for any but himself and Shadow to attempt such feats. It made any sort of prolonged mining an impossibility if one of the pair were always required to be in attendance. As such, the offer of minerals were quite intriguing indeed, and would help strengthen his defenses further. After all, steel was needed now more than ever, and right now mining was simply...not happening.
          -----But then, what time had his people had when survival had come first and foremost in importance?
          -----Eyes searching Kaileer's face for any clue his antennae did not bestow, Jack realized there was still hesitation, and consideration, within the Raikage's posture. Strange how often it was that people first assumed facades and half-truths where truth seemed to be the best option in all things. But then, what had Jack done, personally, to earn the right of trust? Were it himself he would have trusted Kaileer from the start, given him the benefit of no judgment, and yet...was that the smart way? Was that something that could ever, realistically, be expected. When looking at it from this angle the answer was obvious: no.
          -----"Trade would be welcome, though the terms of such should probably be discussed at greater length, as taxes and costs must always be raised. As for what you offer in training, I myself have some shinobi who have selected the way of the sword. I would find it beneficial to find a means of training them in arts of other lands, as we have few here besides flailing sticks." Of course, had Zayr heard such scandalous words the Mizukage might have found his reign cut just a bit shorter than expected. Following Kaileer's brief gaze to the mark on his arm, Jack nodded lightly in its direction. "A fuinjutsu of my own creation, it allows for specific triggers to activate jutsu hidden within it. For the moment, yours' does nothing besides sound an alarm, both for your safety and our own. If an incident occurred we would want it dealt with carefully to avoid an international incident." Lowered his hands to his lap, the Mizukage continued, though the smile no longer appeared on his face as he listed off, factually, what it was he could do with the device. "I asked for any visiting members of another village be given this for the time being, as I was expecting dignitaries. Yet I could set it that specific words and actions could cause those with the mark to be transported over the ocean, or down into the deepest depths. I could have their location broadcasted to every member of the village, or even unleash jutsu upon them from a great distance. I can even cause it to allow other triggers to activate, such as a room they are not meant to enter to transport a very angry ANBU into the doorway to defend it. The possibilities are limited by creativity, time, and chakra cost. It is the least of my particular defenses." Nodding slowly, Jack looked back at Kaileer's face with a quick inhalation, as if he had zones out. "What I would ask is that in return, we are allies. We come to one another's aid, and we work together for the greater good of the villages. As such, we will forge no alliances unless we both agree to it, or at least make a decision with respect to one another, and will do not harm to one another's lands. If anyone from the others' village attack, or a village is implicated in aggression towards another, due diligence will be used to investigate the claims in order to avoid any full scale aggression." Pausing, he gestured at the table, and the scroll. "Thoughts?"

-----
          -----
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:50 am
User ImageUser Image
Kirama's feet carried him towards the Mizukage's office. Its layers of stone practically woven into the tree. Unlike so many others, he had little understanding of the events that shaped the current village. When his family arrived, the rebuilding had already begun. The time since had been peaceful, relatively, and the residents hesitant to talk about the village's fresh wounds. He suspected he would learn in time, though was rather perturbed that his time in the academy had been marked by only an exceptionally thin slice of his new home's history.

Thunk thunk. Sandals began their ascent as he rose towards the seemingly windowless structure, the bow on his back shifting from side to side as he climbed. He wondered as he climbed, about many things. What this walk was like for those who came before him? How the Mizukage would react to an odd, foreign duckling like himself? Would he get a squad, or be relegated to struggling his way through training on the scraps of purebred Kiri shinobi due to his age and immigrant status? He'd never speak these things, and actually began actively censoring them from his mind, but there was a pit of anxiety deep in his stomach as he breached the tower's threshold.

Immediately the Hyuga was caught off guard by the inside of the building, more specifically the wall of strange glass portraits that served both as windows and memorials. The closest was labeled Sypher Senju, a name that had been brought up in the academy, but the rest were all but meaningless to the teen. He stared at them curiously, the sensory shinobi in him wondering about the logistics of creating such things, but ultimately he found his way to the receptionist's desk. "Kirama Hyuga, reporting for assignment from the academy." He said with a short little bow, before turning promptly and finding a seat. There he activated his Byakugan, chakra pumping into his eyes as the older Genin sought a way to examine the glass memorials without giving a sense of restlessness.

Lanfaer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games