Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál sighed slightly of relief and then chuckled. "A little bit, though part of me didn't think you would strike. More startled." The young man smiled softly. He didn't even know why.

Maceál nodded as Fang spoke of calling his name. It was quite a comforting idea to know he had someone that could help him if that happened. As the other spoke about him being handsome he blushed slightly at the sudden praise before he chuckled.
"Thank you." Though soon Fang continued about protection and Maceál tilted his head slightly in curiosity. "How would you do that?" His voice was gentle but clearly held hint of interest as he learned more and more about his new friend.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:53 am
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

He taps his pendant then snaps his fingers "I got it" he turns around going behind the curtains towards a small cauldron along with different bottled mixtures "let's see" he grabs a couple bottles as he fires up the cauldron "Naga sa da fang and scales" he lifts up his tail pulling out one of his scales dropping it in the bubbling mix then opens up his mouth widely as he dislocated his jaw plucking out a tiny baby fang then a few drops of his venom "Lamia venom ha da so" the cauldron foamed then exploded up a stack while he slowly sticks his arm into the mixture pulling out a gold snake charm and chain "beautiful for a first time I did this spell" he smiles putting his jaw back into place

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:55 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál blinked as he watched Fang go behind the curtains. "Got what?" The young man got up from his seat and walked to the curtains but he wasn't sure he was even allowed behind them, considering this was a bar after all so he stayed there. He was no staff member.

From where he stood he could only hear some stuff that was going on around Fang. When he heard the words, Maceál didn't think anything of it, if he would speak his native language people would find it outlandish as well.
"Everything going alright there?" The small explosion was worrying some to him.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

He moves the curtains aside holding out a gold snake charm necklace chain "I made you this maceal it is like my pendant but it will call me instead of changing your form" he smiles while his own pendant glowed changing him back to his human form stretching out his arms "here you go and maybe you'll vist the blue cat while I am working on the stage entertaining the guests?" his pet Esmeralda slithered towards maceal

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál looked at the charm that was held out to him when Fang reappeared from behind the curtains. He was surprised by the offering. When Fang held out his arms to him he accepted the charm and smiled happily. "Wow, thank you Fang." The young man was sincerely grateful, though he wasn't sure how it would call Fang to him quickly, though seeing what he had this evening alone he didn't doubt it would work just like his new friend told him.

"How did you make this so quickly? It looks beautiful." Maceál spoke about the charm as he put it around his neck before he held the charm up and looked at the warm glow of the gold as it glimmered in the light. He sure was lucky to have met Fang first of everyone.

"Of course I will. You are the first I meet and I am glad we did and became friends. I'll gladly come visit the Blue Cat and watch your performances." Maceál smiled happily. When he saw Esmeralda come towards him he chuckled and held up his hand for her so she could sniff or what she was planning to do. He had no problems with snakes and he trusted them both.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:14 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang blushed slightly "Witch doctor trait from my father passed down in blood" he rubs the back of his neck while his pet nuzzles navels hand "haha she is quite taken to you are you sure your not a snake charmer" he smiles stretching his legs

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál chuckled as he listened to Fang and allowed Esmeralda to decide whether or not she wanted to be touched by this 'stranger' Though it didn't feel like they just met. When she accepted his touch he smiled petting her a bit, laughing softly when Fang joked about the snake charmer.

"Fairly certain. I wouldn't know from who I would have to have inherited it. My parents are both human, though I haven't seen the rest of the family as much as I see them, I am quite sure they are all human as well, though my cousin could easily be mistaken for a vampiress." The young man smiled as he looked from Esmeralda back to Fang.

"We're still not certain whether she is or not." It had been a running joke within the family. Though now thinking about it he tilted his head a bit. "We all joke about it but meeting you and learning what I have, I might seriously start to wonder...Mind you she might just enjoy the vampire culture." There were plenty that loved Vampire stories and movies and some took it really far.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:45 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang smiles nodding "well we have a teacher who teaches the history of vampires and werewolves oh also he is a werewolf along with his eldest son who is a student here cleft i think they're names are" he shrugs "and by the way I meant what i said before you are quite handsome" his cheeks brighten in a deep red shade  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man looked at Fang as he spoke of the teacher and his son and smiled gently. "It sounds like there are plenty different races indeed. Maybe I should find a way to get familiar with the culture and all to avoid making grave mistakes." His face was gentle as he spoke of it.

"The last I want is to accidentally insult someone cause of ignorance. Of course same goes for visiting other countries. Whenever we went on vacation, my parents would always make sure we're well known with the habits as well." That gave some of the best vacations cause you could actually socialize with the locals without fear of harming the friendly atmosphere.

When Fang spoke again after, Maceál cheeks started to burn as he blushed.
"T.Thank you. You're quite the looker yourself. Also well meant." Maceál managed to give him a smile through the blushing. He wasn't joking, Fang had very striking features.

Whether it was part of his snake blood or not, they were hard to miss, like his eyes. While they spoke, Maceál leaned back against a bare wall calmly, softly petting Esmeralda as he smiled and enjoyed the time here in the bar. So far it all looked promising for this new start in his life.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:27 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Smiles sweetly bowing slightly "your welcome and thank you" he watches his pet move off the stage "Well I have to do my job so can you please step off the stage" he fixed his shirt getting his headset out as the band walked onto the stage

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"Oh..Of course!" Maceál chuckled and stepped off the stage, making sure he wouldn't step on Esmeralda, and walked a nearby table where he sat down and drank some more from his bottle of water. He would stay here and listen to Fang and he smiled to him. For now all he could do was sit here and watch the performance of his friend, not that it bothered him. He looked forward to seeing Fang on stage.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:25 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang clears his throat as he snapped his fingers the band started to play he placed his headset on while beginning to sing softly and sweetly slowly dancing to the harmony and melody

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:15 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál sat back as he watched when Fang got ready and finally signaled for the band to play. When the other started singing, the young man was surprised. He sounded really good actually. A smile played around his mouth as he watched his new friend sing on stage, enjoying the performance.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:13 am
Fang bows once he finished the song smiling "thank you everyone for coming to the blue cat" he jumps off of the stage as the band plays instrumental while he walks towards the bar stretching  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:05 am
User Image
Ruel entered the building and takes in on the nice atmosphere. He was wet from the rain, but it didn't bother him one bit. "This place may have potential to be my new hangout" he thought. Causally walks over to the bar and and seated himself on one of the bar stools.

Quote:

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces