Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 |[ Engan Ryokan ]|[ Seaside Inn ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi glanced around and leaned her head back enough to not interrupt his work on her but for him to hear her as she talked lowly, "Actually... we can do it. Just means less movement." She smirked as she felt his hands go lower as she sat up straight and sighed in pleasure as he was helping relax the tight muscles on her. "Still feels good." She said softly towards him, "Thank you, Theo."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 4:10 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would smirk slightly when Yoshi leaned her head back and spoke to him. “Tempting… very tempting…” he’d say, craning his head around to kiss her as he worked. His hands would work their way from her hips out into the tops of her thighs for a while, then up her front to her sides and belly, gently massaging her abs up until he was about to reach her chest. Theo would them just let his hands relax as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her gently as they sat in the hot spring. Breaking away from the kiss, he’d smirk, “Maybe tomorrow before we check out… for today I want you to let those hips of yours rest and heal…” he’d say before giving her another quick kiss and settling back, his hands just kinda wandering around her body, but avoiding areas that would draw attention from others. After a bit, he’d look down and spot the mark on her shoulder from when he bit her last night. Winding nervously, Theo would kiss Yoshi’s head to get her attention, “So…. What’re you gonna tell your folks if they see that bite mark on your shoulder?… And how much did you tell them about us taking this trip, if anything?”

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 7:50 pm
Jenni Deer
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi smirked when he said that it was tempting as he kissed her, she returned the kiss, she didn't seem to be that teased as she was still rather tired and healing from the night before. Their kiss had broken and he brought up trying that tomorrow... Yoshi suddenly had a bit of stage freight. Maybe, they could do it just right and no one would be the wiser, but would she want to do that? Just the thought made her nervous and not want to do it, she'll bring that up, in private, in the room. Relaxed and leaned against his torso, she felt the kiss on her head, "Hmm?" A soft replied to let him know she was paying attention and heard his question. Yoshi shrugged softly. "Ever since I graduated it was as if... I became a roommate. I'm not sure if they would notice. If they did, I'll be honest. Nothing to hide." She said with a smile, "Would you like to meet them?" She asked, not minding if he doesn't wish to meet them. Then she coughed when he asked how much she told them about her taking this trip. "They don't know... I mean Theo, we did training and we came straight here." She laughed softly, "Knowing my folks, nowadays that is, as long no one comes knocking to inform them I was injured or dead, or asking questions, I'm safe. The way of shinobi. Missions can come on suddenly." She said with a soft smile towards Theo, to reassure him that her family wasn't going to go crazy on him.

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 8:11 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

When Yoshi shrugged at his question, explaining that her parents had become more like roommates since she graduated the academy, Theo chuckled softly, “Well I guess that’s not so bad that they aren’t trying to keep micromanaging your life or something.” He’d say cheerfully. Hearing her ask if he’d like to meet them, Theo would think for a moment before answering, trying to decide what he should say. On one hand, what either of their parents thought of their relationship didn’t really matter much, they were both adults… even if his mom could make life more difficult by either keeping him busy on solo missions or moving Yoshi to a new squad away from him. On the other he thought it could be good to be on good terms with her family, as well as try to get and keep her on good terms with his mom. “It doesn’t have to be right away if you wanna wait a little bit, but yea, sure, it might be nice to meet your folks… “ he’d answer finally. When it registered what she said about how short notice their trip was and that her parents knew nothing about where she was at the moment, Theo smirked and chuckled slightly, “yea, missions can come up suddenly… but that doesn’t usually happen to genin, more often it’s for my kinda position… and even then we usually get time to prepare, let family know weKre leaving for a mission, etc…” he’d finish his statement and laugh a little, “I was just curious how careful I’d have to be around your folks… genjutsu can mess people up…. And I have some idea of what Hyuuga clan members can do… combine that with eiseijutsu, especially offensive techniques… and that could be one scary protective dad to deal with…” the large man would shiver slightly at the thought before relaxing back into the water, his arms around Yoshi’s waist, hands resting just below her belly button.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          A small frown was formed when Theo had brought up how it's not so bad that they aren't micromanaging her life. They weren't but in a way, they were too. "I think I need to move out soon." She wasn't sure if she could be in the same home as her mouth, but she didn't need to worry about her living, that could be down the line. "You can meet them on the day of moving out or after if you're so worried about them." A smirk played on her lips as he expressed his concerns about her family because her father was Hyuuga and medical. Deadly combo. Then it seems that he doesn't like genjutsu, just like herself. Yoshi's brows furrowed as she started to think a bit. Her father wasn't an idiot. Maybe he had found out but would her mother go so low to genjutsu her father to forget it? Or thinking he made things up, such as gaslighting him?

Just how cruel was her mother? Removed the thought from her mind for the time being, she'll deal with family drama some other time, "Should we eat here again for lunch or go else where? Are you sure your wallet isn't going to suffer horribly?" She laughed, slightly teasing.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 1:25 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would listen to Yoshi talk about her home life, sensing a bit of sadness or confusion until she mentioned that she should probably move out soon. When she mentioned that he could meet her family on the day she moves out, or after if he wanted, he’d look dow at the top of her head, slightly confused, “Is there something going on that makes you this eager to get out of there’ll..l or is it just the whole finding out your mom cheated on your dad thing…?” He’d think for a brief moment before continueing, “Which, while it’s kind of a shitty thing to do, I can’t help but be glad she did…. Cuz if she hadn’t, I wouldn’t have gotten to meet you…” he’d smile softly and give her a gentle squeeze. “Where are you thinking of moving to anyway? just your own place in the residential district, or…” the big man would trail off for a bit, thinking, “we were could talk to mom about you moving into that side place on the family estate with me….” He’d suggest, a cautious tone to his voice. He wasn’t trying to push her too quickly, but if she needed a new place to stay, it was a potential option, if the kazekage would allow it. When she mentioned grabbing lunch, asking if his wallet would be in too much pain, athei would laugh softly, “Lunch could be good… how about we get you back up to the room, I’ll go pick up your armor and grab some food to bring back… sound goodL” he’d say with a cheerful tone while still reminding her that she was under orders to rest as much as possible that day.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 1:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi sighed softly, "Just slowly starting to see things that aren't healthy or normal. Mom might be more manipulative than I thought. She smiled softly as Theo was trying to be positive about the whole situation. While that was true, she does wonder if there's more going on than she thought at home. Yoshi heard his question as she thought about it and rose an eyebrow at the suggestion she could take one of the places at Lady Kazekage's estate. Or even move in with him already. "How would your mom feel about us.. just meeting and being in a relationship?" She asked him, "If she has a mentality of a tamer, especially a wolf one, I may not be welcomed in the pack just yet. Maybe a small place at the residential district would be enough for now."

Yoshi smiled as she nodded when he said that he could grab lunch while picking up her armor. Felt better, she was able to get herself out of the springs without any wince or pain. Slight tightness and soreness but it were still much better than before. Grabbed the robe and towel off the chair that Theo had left them, she flashed him a smile, "See you soon." Kissed him on the cheek, she headed back to the room.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 1:53 pm
Theodin Poe

Listening to Yoshi, Theo would think over what she was saying about her family with a slight frown, “I dunno… what little I know of genjutsu, other than within a few blood,ines, maintaining control over others long term with it would be majorly exhausting, if you think your mom might be doing something like that.” He’d say softly. When she addressed his questions about her living situation after leaving her family home, Theo would tilt his head slightly, thinking, before nodding. “Yea, I guess you have a point there… I mean mom accept my crazy ex years ago basically instantly..l but with how that ended, I could see her being more distant at first.l. And giving me a hard time about rushing into stuff..” he’d chuckle lightly as he finished what he was sahing, he fire adding “Not that I feel like anything was really rushed, .l. Honestly, everything just feels kinda.l. Right, to me.” He’d say with a smile

When she said that his plan sounded good, then suddenly started to get up, Theo would start to move to be able to help her if she needed it, but relaxed seeing that she didn’t appear to be in pain. Smiling when she kissed his cheek and left with her robe and towel, Theo would stand and wrap the towel he’d brought for himself around his waist and head back to the locker room. Once he was there, he’d finish drying off and put his robe back on as well as hisssndals. It was then that he remembered he’d left his wallet and stuff in their room and figured he probably should not go roaming town in a hotel bath robe. Heading back to their room, Theo would chuckle softly, “Long time no see..” he’d say as a quick stupid joke as he quickly got dressed in his shirt and pants, grabbing his wallet and heading back out, giving Yoshi a quick kiss before running out the door.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi was a bit surprised when his mom had seemingly accepted his crazy ex long ago but did admit that she may be more hesitant this time around. Yoshi didn't find it offensive when he mentioned them being rushed as she rose an eyebrow, "Our hormones were at its peak when we met and we seem to be right breeders for our future generation, it's natural to be this quick." Back to her logical self, she was busy drying herself off and got to the room. Heard the door open, Yoshi stiffened and was ready to fight but saw that it was Theo as she rolled her eyes, "Did you come back just to say that joke?" She was pleased to find out that he, indeed, did not go back to the room just for the joke, he had forgotten several things. Once he left, Yoshi got herself dressed and sat down at the desk.

Opened her bag, she gently got the scrolls out and the bottle of ink along with the pen. This was a fresh scroll since this was not Sunagakure. Going off by memory and which locations were, she only could fill in what she remembered and had visited.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 2:15 pm
Theodin Poe

Having grabbed their lunch as well as Yoshi’s rumor from the tailor, Theo strolled back into the Inn and headed for their room. As he reached the door, he remembered how Goshi had reacted to him just coming in when she heard the door. He looked at the bundle of armor under his arm that he chou dot really let go of, and his other hand holding the back with their food, he thought for a moment as he stared at the locked door in front of him. He could kick it gently to knock and see if Yoshi came to open it. Or he could just kick it down, but he didn’t wanna get them thrown out of the inn for that one. Instead, he’d twitch a few handsigns with the hand holding the armor bundle and step forward, his body phasing through the door like it wasn’t there.

Once inside the room, Theo would walk over to the table across from the desk he saw Yoshi at, having made no noise and the silent soles in his boots quieting his movement as he laid their food out on the table and place her armor on the bed. Once that was done, he’d sit on the end of the bed, “Trying to mao out the places we walked through yesterdayL he’d say as he saw her with her pen and scroll. He’d then begin pulling out their food, laying it out for them. He’d gotten himself a bowl of ramen and an order of gyoza dump,I gas.and another of dumplings and some octopus balls for her, as well as a large jug of chai tea he’d managed to convince the barkeeper at the barracks to make for him. “Lunch is ready, come grab your stuff.” He’d say happily as he made another ice glass for the two of them and poured her some of the tea before just filling his own with water.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Lost in her deep thoughts, she was focused on the mapping and worked on drawing the little compass icon on the lower-left corner along with the key for mile markers. Quiet as this room was, she could've sworn she heard the rustling of bags and boxes rubbed together. Her hand gently grasp the sharp point pen as she was ready to use it as a weapon. Then Theo's voice as she gasped softly and pushed back the desk, "For ******** sake Theo, I'm holding a weapon." Her voice was in the tone of anger and frustration, "Why did you do that? Are you testing to make sure I'm always ready for a fight or teaching me to never be relaxed?" She asked towards Theo, her brows furrowed.

Then her anger and frustration went away as fast as they came, she was never the one to hold onto it. Saw the food and drink, her eyebrow rose, he got her the same things she had gotten for dinner, yesterday. If this was lunch, what was dinner? With a smile, she grabbed the glass and was more than happy to pour some chai tea and took few sips before she opened up some of the food and started to eat with chopsticks while kneeling on the pillow on the floor by the table.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 2:39 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled a bit when Yoshi jumped up from the desk, brandishing her pen like a knife. When she questioned if he was trying to keep her in her toes or make sure she never relaxed, Theo frowned slightly, scratching his head nervously. “Actually… I thought about knocking to get you to open the door… cuz my hands were kinda full, but I remembered how you jumped to fight when I came in earlier and didn’t want to spook you again.l.l so I kinda just used my Mayfly jutsu to walk through the door quietly…” he’d smile down at her apologetically. “Sorry I scared you, Yoshi-Chan…” (3$ #26 /3&943 *4@//8;* his bowl of ramen and taking a slurp of noodles. “So, I noticed you got out of the hot spring without too much issues earlier… how’re you feeling?” He’d ask cheerfully, checking on her as he ate his lunch, sitting on another cushion near the table. Grabbing himself a dumpling, Theo would remember something he meant to mention earlier, “Oh, and whenever you decide to move out of your folks’ house, just let me know.l.l between and and maybe a few shadow clones, I’m sure we could get it done quick and painlessly.” He’d say with a smile..

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi sighed softly, "Knocking would be better instead of sneaking in here, quietly." She said with a soft smile as he grabbed the bowl, she took a bite of the dumpling after dipping it in the spicy sauce, she was chewing while Theo talk. Nodded, "Better. It's more of soreness now but better." Then they brought up the move again as she smiled, "What, what happened for me to learn some fuuinjutsu? Why, I think it's an excellent opportunity for me to learn how to seal my items into the scrolls, wouldn't you say, Theo-sensei?" teased Yoshi as she took another bite.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 2:52 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled nervously when she mentioned that knocking would’ve been better, “Sorry..l I’ll try to remember that.

I guess I’m just used to being around my squad mates and family… sneaking up on mom, dad, or kaori and nova is basically impossible… tamer super senses and dad’s bio-£3<£3??? They’d all hear or smell me coming from a quarter mile away or more st times it seemed.l.” He’d say with a chuckle as he ate his dump,ingl Nodding when she said that her hips were more just sore than outright painful now, Theo smiled softly, “I’m glad… was a bit scared I’d actually hurt you this morning..l really don’t wanna do that.” He’d say with a slightly sad smile. Laughing at her teasing, almost choking on some of his ramen when she gave him the line about learn sealing jutsu and using it for her move, Theo would sit there beating his chest with his fist for a moment before coughing and taking a sip of his water. Once he had gotten himself pulled back together, he’d respond, “Yea, true, I guess.l. I just wasn’t sure how you wanted to do it, or if you’d need some help.” He’d say with a smile as he felt around in his bowl for a piece of meat with his chopsticks. “So I know you said your folks became more like roommates once you graduated… but do you think they’d give you any issue about moving outL” he’d ask curiously.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:12 pm
Jenni Deer
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi listened and felt slightly bad. "Is that why you sneaked up on Hikaru and me or was that more for fun?" Yoshi was curious to if that was his way of telling how good his students were with sensing, surprising or just having fun? "Since you explained that... I'll try to help you. I guess growing up like that, makes sense now." Yoshi smiled gently towards him. Yoshi laughed as she coughed a bit, "This morning? Don't you mean last night?" She smirked towards him as she took a sip of her favorite warm tea in the whole wide world. Her eyebrow rose when he started to cough and heated on his chest, watching his face to make sure it wasn't turning blue to see if he needed some help. When he reached for the water, she figured that he's fine and took another bite while Theo asked her a question, "Hmm. I don't think so. They may not even notice for a bit." She said honestly, "Of course, I'll tell them when it happens. Besides, it's a good way for me to be independent and learn to live on my own for a bit." She paused for a moment, Theo's missing childhood had crossed her mind. Yoshi can't help but wonder the mental toll it took on Theo to grow up like that and not to be nurtured by his mother and taught how to survive the world by his father. With him being a weapon, she figured the latter had happened but there was the missing link. There was no doubt that Lady Kazekage loves him, he is her son, but what of growing up? There was no kissing of his bruises to make them go away. There was no cuddling between mother and son. She knows the importance of that link. Was it possible that Ayame holds some sadness since she'll never know of raising Theo from a baby? The more she thought of this, the more she disliked his father. "One thing for sure," Yoshi said randomly as she took a threatening chomp off of dumplings, "I will get strong and I will harm your father if I ever see him."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]