Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Halls of White || Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For the second time tonight, Suigetsu found himself in the hospital, and for once, it wasn't because he had gotten himself injured. The first time was out of concern for his daughter. This time, Suigetsu was here for work. However, that didn't mean he wasn't concerned. His new mission, it seemed, was to act as squad leader and teacher to a group of novice genins. He had taken the task seriously, and it could be seen in his eyes, slightly weary from a combination of lack of sleep and constant fretting.

However, even slightly worse for wear and despite being a fully mature adult of 38 years, Suigetsu gave off an almost boyish anticipation. He was as eager to get started helping as he was worried about making a fool of himself, and despite everything that had happened tonight, with family and this new post, he could still give a friendly smile to a little granny that he moved out of the way for. His red eyes avidly scanned the hospital as a sigh escaped his lips. The hospital lobby, at least, looked fine. However, he'd stepped past this thin veneer before. Go a little further in, into the right places, and the facility had suffered a mess. Something in the air was driving people crazy, and Suigetsu could swear that he still felt it buzzing in the air. He hadn't been affected by this madness, but leave it to a sensor to notice that the chakra activity around the person he was tracking was anything but normal.

would be a short explanation of what Suigetsu thought as he navigated quickly through the hospital, Behind the red contacts he wore, his eyes turned with the three tomoe of his sharingan. If the situation had escalated at all since the last time he visited the hospital, then he didn't want to waste any time tripping or stumbling.

Suigetsu's goal was Miki's room, which would be a good a place to start as any, and when he turned the final corner before he would see the door to her room, he was greeted with a sight that was actually worse than his worst suspicions. A male whose hair made Suigetsu think of ice cream was well on his way to stabbing the nurse and caretaker of his new, half-limbed student. His face, which had been smiling, was stunned into freezing its expression. It did not recover before the nurse was going to be stabbed. However, his body moved quite well without the face. With copied movements and his jounin reflexes overpowering the genin's, Suigetsu of the stunned smile intercepted the brazen stab with a timely shunshin. He and his silly expression would suddenly appear between Noemi and his target before just as quickly disappearing from view behind a just opened umbrella that would block both Noemi's blade and her body. "Now now," as a veteran, he did not find it hard to reach for the right words in the middle of a fight, "I am Suigetsu Uchiha and Miki's newly appointed squad leader. Exactly who might you be?". If he had to warrant a guess, then this crazed teen was probably one of those affected by whatever curse or sickness had affected his daughter.

magcookie

Codekasu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:32 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [350/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT | sharingan awakend One-Tomoe

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miki had been staring deeply at the bee's for some time now since the nurse and herself reach the hallway. Their angry buzzing felt like a trance or something seeing as how out of touch she had been to the situation that evolved behind her. Snapping back to her sense's the nurse yelp and loud clicking heels as she took off running was enough to tilt the girl's head back to see what was going on The pink haired gu-girl had changed. Was this normally how this person looked It was enough to cause even more of a headache despite trying to figure out what or who she was looking for. Last thing she needed was something from Jack but what she need from that Jerk. He left with out saying a word or giving any guidance. Miki perked up at the sound of her name and this new squad leader. Eyeing this male figure with green hair much like the other girl from before. With a quite rage building up with pain returning back to her. "Leader" Miki mumbled to herself. That's right her team had been disbanded but how was she to preform like this." How am I still able to be put on a team like this."Miki said out loud her angry row more with her fist tightened to the point where blood dripped from it.

[pst 3]

Jutsu used

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

magcookie

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Yandere :: Blood Spiller ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noemi had been so close, he was finally going to make someone pay... or at least he thought he was, before he was so rudely interrupted mere inches from his blade diving through the nurses flesh. Gratification stolen from him by the sight of a umbrella filling his fogged vision. The force of suddenly being stopped made her grip loosen, the tantō dropping to the floor next to the wheel chair. "Oh, vous allez payer-" He shouted before suddenly stopping. His hand gripped at his chest as a familiar wave spread from his heart. Pain spread across his face as he groaned. His children tightening into a bubble formation in front of him, buzzing getting angrier as they threatened the interloper. His manly groans started to fade as he made a sharp inhale, pupils dilating as his body started to change once again. The tightness of his shorts started to vanish as her chest returned in all their tiny glory. The pain faded along with any physical reminder that she was once a male, but while her body might have been fixed her mind was still a fog of anger and dangerous obsession. Eyes tore themselves to look at Miki, shouting in anger. She scowled as blood dripped from her loves hands. 'No no no NO NO nO no. Pay. He must pay. They must all pay. Their fault. They're at fault! No one harms Ci-Miki!' Her mind screamed, mismatched eyes trailing upwards to the green haired man. "Comment oses-tu..?!" She yelled, voice finally returned to its higher pitch. Hands tightened as she took a step towards him, fingers wrapping around the umbrella. She snarled as she bent the tool to move to out of her way.

Her mind was unfocused, a jumble of shouting from her disembodied father, herself, and the overwhelming urge to protect Miki. "Leave her the alone, vous brute." She hissed through the buzzing. What she hadn't noticed in her rage is that her unfocused mind forgot to use a pun in just a little too long, the honey cloak fading as she took one last step. The wings and antenna withering like a dying flame. A pained gasp escaped her lips as her children immediately set into panic, noticing the change before even she did. The watched helplessly as her legs gave out, body only saved from the floor by a weak grip to the side of Miki's wheelchair. Her children dove back onto her, gathering in comforting patches of writhing bees in an attempt to sooth her. Her eyes squeezed shut as she bit her lip, mind finally realizing what she forgot to do. "I c-cant. I CANT. DADDY GO AWAY. You don't get to do this! You doNT! I'm a fa-failure failure failure, screw up. Good for nothing. Protect Miki. Must protect! Sop yelling!" She groaned out, lifting her head in determination. On weak and shaky legs she stood back up, hand lightly gripping the wheel chair for just in case support. She was finally aware of the pain that radiated from where her earlobe used to be, the blood crusted hair rubbing against the wound felt like a grater to the skin. The holes in the back of her legs felt like someone was continuing to carve into her flesh each second she stood, the loosened muscles preventing less blood flow, the bleeding trailing down in a steady stream. It felt like her entire body was being burned from the inside out, every muscle screaming in agony after the chakra blow back. She stumbled her way between the man and Miki, like a wounded dog protecting its master. Her red fog of a mind not able to think of any combos that would work in her state of being. "Buzz off. SHHH yes I KNOW. Arrête de crier!" She hissed, a final pun as a jab to her own stupidity. Children ready to spring back from her flesh at a moments notice, buzzing having vanished the moment she stopped speaking.

[[ ooc: thanks for that kiko :/ ]]

Chakra Pool:: [215 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "'It’s not over if you’re still here,' Chronicler said. 'It’s not a tragedy if you’re still alive.' Bast nodded eagerly at this, looking back at Kvothe. Kvothe looked at both of them for a moment, then smiled and chuckled low in his chest. 'Oh,' he said fondly. 'You’re both so young.'." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Who Taught You How To Hate :: Disturbed

Codekasu

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well," Suigetsu was about to respond to Miki with his own experience. Maybe he hadn't lost a limb or two, but heavens knew that he often moved like he had. However, he was not given the luxury of finishing because at that moment, he felt and heard something bend with an unhealthy sounding creak. Suigetsu naturally looked to the source of the disturbance.

Devastation crossed Suigetsu's face when he saw his second favorite umbrella, his first favorite non-combat umbrella, bent in two. However, a change in expression did not equal distraction for this sir. He noticed now that the male was now a female, a sight that only confirmed his previous theory that this foreign child, suffered the same affliction he saw in his daughter. It gave him reason to not beat her back with force, to give her a chance. In Noemi's curses and insults, he could feel the same devotion that had driven his daughter to nearly slap him. Right now, Noemi needed help as much as Miki did. She wasn't someone he was supposed to fight.

From the pink-haired girl's broken speech, Suigetsu could collect that she would be no threat to Miki, at least. From the pink-haired girl's broken gait, Suigetsu could also collect that she was in position to chase anyone down. Sympathizing with her plight, he waved down the nurse who had nervously stepped forward to protect the patient from the crazed child. Suigetsu discreetly instructed, "Bring someone who can tend to their wounds." The nurse did as the jounin bid and left.

As for Suigetsu, he also held back from interfering, and he really did have to hold himself back. The urge to help both sides was strong. The bits of Noemi's mental struggle that surfaced showed clear signs of paternal abuse, which struck the father's heart right in the weak spot on top of the growing number of injuries he only noticed now. Miki, as well, was his student and in no position to defend herself from any unwanted touching. However, as Miki's teacher, Suigetsu held back. In place of interfering, Suigetsu only looked straight at his student and spoke to her. "Miki," he encouraged, his tone positive despite the lack of a smile on his serious and earnest face, "if you really want to retire as a shinobi, then I won't stop you, but if you want to stay on this path, then I want you to know, that I will be happy to have you on my team. There is strength in more than just the body. Actually, right now is a great example. Right now, you're the only one that can help Noemi, Miki. That is, if you want to. You can also crush her instead. Both endings are well in your power without needing the two limbs you're missing."

Fancy words aside, the obvious answer to Miki would have been prosthetics. It was what Suigetsu was going to say at first, until he saw an opportunity in Noemi's advance to observe his student and her reactions to this sort of situation. It would be revealing, he figured, both to see how she treated someone so dangerously vulnerable and to see whether she would continue as a ninja even without knowing if she could ever even walk again. Of course, Suigetsu knew that expecting her to want to continue serving in Kirigakure's military despite her disabilities was unrealistic. It was okay, in his opinion, if Miki gave up. If she did forfeit, then what was important was how she moved on.

magcookie
(OOC: I-I'm sorry? Or is it you're welcome? I can't tell if the gratitude is sarcasm or genuine.)

Codekasu

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:03 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [350/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT | sharingan awakend One-Tomoe

post layout by apo-chan

"What the heck was wrong with this girl? All she craved for someone lese other than herself. All those painful looking injury's just to get to me. She doesn't even know me So.. why?" Miki could help but look on at the sight of this person feelings spirling all over the place. She didn't know ether to yell at this person to wake up already , shut up or something to keep her from talking any longer. Her eye's drifted down shutting tight with her hand shakily placed on her head. . " Sh-u-ut up... Shut up already." Miki said quietly trying to block out the sound going on.

Feeling added weight to her wheelchair she looked up to see Noemi up close causing Miki to remain still in fear but it wasn't for long. The few crazed words leaving the girls lips had sunk in somewhat. Daddy, Failure and protect Miki it was jumbled not making any sense. Drawing her focus to Suigetsu spoke up . His words held much encouragement in them. How could he trust her with so much responsibility to deal with this task.

What was she suppose to do to calm this poor soul down from this blood crazed path. She could barley ge- No That thought pushed anyway quickly. She had option getting up but was so in denial of herself and pushed other's out. Using the wheel chair and as support to stand her body felt wiggly trying to stay even. Luckily Noemi was close enough. Taking a few hops Miki's got closer reaching for hand. Once grasping the girls hand Miki then lightly pulled her in to face Miki. Cradling her head close Miki's smiled lightly closing her eye's.
                                                    "Enough... You're no failure or a screw up, thank you for showing so much care for me even If nothing was share back. So please ease your anger for me okay?"Miki said softly with warmth to it. She didn't know if this would help but it was worth a try.

Jutsu used

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

magcookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:55 am
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Yandere :: Blood Spiller ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi did not take too kindly to being talking about like she wasn't even there. Telling the nurse, the current target of her rage, to go get help for wounds. 'NO. Getting away. CANT LET. Happen. No.' She was about to voice her protests to the interloper when another wave spread from her heart. This time there was no pain from the change, instead her shoulders felt lighter. The voices yelling in her head had quieted down to an inside voice, while it wasn't gone no longer was it driving her every move. No longer did she feel the imposing gaze of someone watching her from the shadows or like someone had stolen a piece of her. She squeezed her eyes shut, the fog of her mind was starting to lift. She didn't know if she could handle not having it. In the back of her mind she knew she was going to have to face what she did during the haze... But that was for when it was gone. When the voices had stopped. When she didn't feel so angry at everything. Opening her eyes she glared into the tall mans own, free hand clenching into a fist, pounding lightly on the side of her head as her father continued to taunt her into action. "I cant! Too weak. Weak weak weak. I fAIiLed. Simple. Failed so fast. Failure! SHH I KNOW. ARRÊTEZ. Tu es parti!" She groaned in protest to the taunts, pounding harder on her head to quiet the voice more. A snarl was all she did in protest as her hand was grabbed and body made to turn away from the moss haired man, the snarl quickly stopping when she saw who turned her. Her children buzzed in warning, quietly but enough to be made known. A pleasant warmth filled her cheeks when she was pulled into an embrace. It felt so fulfilling to be noticed by the one who currently held so much power over her. She buried her face into the girls shoulder as tears started flowing from her eyes. Voice in her head yelling about how weak she was, how Miki was only lying. The burning pain in her body only continued to escalate the longer she forced herself to stand. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sORRY. Sorry. Make it stop. I can't. Can't. Go away. AWAY. Pas plus s'il vous plaît ..." She whimpered, doing her best to focus on what Miki said rather than her father but his voice was still so loud even after being taken down a notch.

Quote; "'It’s not over if you’re still here,' Chronicler said. 'It’s not a tragedy if you’re still alive.' Bast nodded eagerly at this, looking back at Kvothe. Kvothe looked at both of them for a moment, then smiled and chuckled low in his chest. 'Oh,' he said fondly. 'You’re both so young.'." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Who Taught You How To Hate :: Disturbed

Codekasu

HeadlessKoko

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Suigetsu nodded approvingly as he saw the two girls get along. His student, Miki, could also take the first part of what she said for herself, about how she was no failure or screw up. She had stood up on her own two legs. That was a good first step. As for the pink haired child, she seemed to have calmed down. That was also good to see.

Even with his Sharingan active beneath his contacts, Suigetsu couldn't protect himself from his own absent-mindedness. He leaned forwards, intending to rest his weight on the umbrella. By all means, he would have succeeded in the movement. Except, well, his umbrella was bent out of shape. Suigetsu's copied movement tried to lean his weight onto an unbent umbrella, so when Suigetsu tried to lean on an umbrella bent horribly out of shape, of course he lost balance upon discovery that the floor suddenly seemed much farther away. He tried to recover, taking a stumbling step, but it was too late. He only gave himself an extra second or two before crashing face-first into the ground. "Ouch...," he muttered matter-of-factly. For the first time in a long while, he couldn't tell if it was his body hurting or his pride. Normally, this was par for the course, but damn it, Suigetsu kind of wanted to look good in front of his new students for at least few hours, maybe a day if he was lucky.

This was about when the nurse returned with a doctor in tow. A doctor who recognized the mass of green and red splayed across the floor as a frequent patient of her's and several others. Despite the gravity of the wounds on the other two, perhaps because she had seen so much worse, the doctor still had the time to smirk in amusement and comment, "So was I actually called here because you foresaw you'll end up getting hurt?".

"I am A-OK, thank you very much," Suigetsu grumbled, deciding that yes, his pride was hurt. He pouted and glanced to the side, trying to avoid eye contact with the doctor because his not smiling mood wasn't her fault. Just his. All his.

The doctor was expecting a smile and some banter, but it was whatever. She moved on with a, "Hmph," and trained her eyes on the two girls tightly gripping each other. "Is the pink-haired female the one that was displaying those strange symptoms?" she muttered a question to the nurse.

The nurse nodded an affirmative, but said no more. They'd already discussed the details on the way here.

The doctor nodded and very slowly approached the two. She stopped just short of Suigetsu's body, testing the waters before going any further. The sooner the two, especially the pink-haired girl, got medical attention, the better. However, it would all be for naught if getting too close just caused the emotionally unstable to do something that would harm her further. Right now, it seemed like whatever Miki was doing was helping. In fact, if Miki turned to look at the doctor, the doctor would nod encouragingly and silently mouth the words, "Good job."

Suigetsu, for his part, remained laying on the floor. He looked between the doctor and Miki for a bit. Then he scoured the walls with his eyes, trying to find a clock. He couldn't find one, so he just had to guess that it felt like enough time had passed for his other two students to start converging on the hospital. From his spot on the ground, Suigetsu strung a series of hand seals, topping them off with the name, "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." On command, a clone of Suigetsu poofed into existence.

The clone of Suigetsu smiled in good sport at its original's predicament. "Do you need a hand? Or maybe, a new arm, umbrella that is. Get it?" it teased lightly.

Suigetsu was immune to dad jokes, so that didn't bother him. What bothered him was that he still felt down about messing him. He just deadpanned at his clone's jokes and reminded it, "You should already know what you have to do."

"Heheh," the clone laughed in jolly good fashion. Right before turning around to try and find the other students in the lobby, the clone gave Miki a friendly farewell wave. Then it was off and, surprisingly without incident, it was in the lobby in no time.

magcookie

Codekasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:57 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha

post layout by apo-chan

Miki assumed whatever she did was helping? Although it didn't seem to be enough to shake the pink haired girl from this stat of mind. This parental figure known so far as daddy or whoever had a obvious impactful rule over her life maybe even childhood. Silently letting the girl let out her feelings more. Miki's glanced over at Suigetsu as he fell down. Did he really just fall randomly. If the moment wasn't so emotional right now he might have gotten a chuckle or two out of Miki. Lightly Miki brushed Noemi's hair." Shh.. Shhits okay you have nothing to apologies for. Daddy should be the one apologizing not you, He's not here and never will. Myself and everyone promise he won't or ever harm you." Miki said with such sincere that it was surprising to even her. To a few hours ago she felt lost but now even her words reflected some weight back . Maybe she to could take advise from herself.

Looking over at the doctor as she approached close enough but still distant. Her silent wording of good job made Miki blush a little. This was the first time she had to give someone comfort and was quite happy for it to go well. Feeling her knee buckle and tire out she stumbled before leading Noemi to the wheel chair to sit while she herself land on the floor sitting.
                                                    " Sorry as much as I wanted to hug some more my body got exhausted, I'm sure you feel the same too right? Um let's get your wounds taken care of then maybe we can eat how's that sound."Saying this Miki noticed the clone take of down the hall. Waving back she turned to Suigetsu nodding her head. His encouragement might have paid off. " Sensei kind of hate asking this but could you carry me. Someone lese needs it more than me right now." With that said the young Uchiha remained quite resting her hand on the wheelchair ensuring the Noemi that she wasn't going anywhere.

Jutsu used

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

magcookie

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:55 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi cheeks filled with a weak blush when Miki started stroking her hair. The soft touch made the calm promises almost sounding believable. She wanted to believe the words. She opened her mouth to reply when the final wave hit her, dull aching forming around her heart as her thoughts were finally freed of only being about Miki and Miki's sake. She gripped at her chest tightly as the mental shackles faded. 'Oh don;t worry my dear daughter. I'll always be here. Every time you fall I'll be their to remind you what a waste you are.' Her fathers voice lowered to a whisper, going back to the back of her mind where it belonged. Her anger seemed to burn itself out without a target, the embers fading into ash with her fog of war. "Non... nonNONnonnonnonnon. Reviens. Faites-le revenir! I'm not the ready to face this. non NOn." She whispered in panic, Gripping Miki's hand as she was guided into the girls wheelchair, her flaming muscles grateful for some relief. Her children, while still worried for her well being, no longer sensed her to be in any danger. The bees and their buzzing mostly vanishing into her skin, with only a couple staying latched to her skin as a precaution. She stared blankly at Miki as the girl told her why the hug came to an end, even offering to get food after she wounds were checked out.

'Wounds? Oh. Oh...' The fog of war no longer dulling her pain. She whimpered in pain, gripping the other girls hand harder as they mentioned being carried away... well as hard as her weakened strength could muster. With her other hand she dug her fingers into her knee in an attempt to distract the pain from the holes in her legs. While the physical pain was a lot, it was the mental pain she was struggling the most with. Her mind wrapped up in the fact she wanted to kill people, for sport.. for someone she didn't even know. Just so they would see her. 'Yes daddy... I'm a monster. Just like you.' She thought as she stood from Miki's wheelchair, lifting the other girl with all her strength and plopping her back into her rightful chair. "Dont worry about me. The voices are back to the whispers. No more yelling." She said simply in a emotionless tone, walking past the girl and the girls entourage. Weakly making her way down the hall. Stumbling only occasionally as her mind started to lighten from blood loss. "Whoops. Il ne s'est pas déroulé comme prévu." She mumbled as she fell to the floor before she could turn the corner. she had planned to leave before the nurse and doctor noticed what she was doing but her legs giving out foiled her plan. She sighed and accepted her fate, likely to be carried away by the doctor.

[Valentines modifiers gone!]

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]

Quote; "Neither do I. You'd think that sort of thing would stick in a person's mind. You'd think I would remember how many bones I've had broken. You'd think I'd remember the stitches and bandages." He shook his head. "I don't. I remember that young boy sobbing in the dark. Clear as a bell after all these years." Chronicler frowned. "You said yourself that there was nothing you could have done." "I could have," Kvothe said seriously, "and I didn't. I made my choice and I regret it to this day. Bones mend. Regret stays with you forever.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Amnesia :: Miracle of Sound

HeadlessKoko
Codekasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sensei made to stand up, all ready to help out his student as she request. Except, mostly to prove a point, the doctor held out her arm like she was going to rest its weight on something. In this case, Suigetsu's incoming head. Suigetsu's head rose and inevitably bumped into the extended arm, which quickly resulted in him losing his balance once more and falling over.

"Hm, and you were going to carry your student in that state, huh 'sensei'?" the doctor huffed, a little meanly but ultimately truthfully.

Legitimately worried, the first thing Suigetsu did wasn't to retort to the doctor's observation. Instead, the first thing was to ask, "Am I really doing that badly?".

Seeing that words she hadn't meant to be taken seriously were being taken, well, seriously, she waved off her previous statement, "No no. Not yet at least. Just... forget what I said."

That was about when Noemi collapsed at the end of the hallway. Indeed, the doctor had let the injured patient just walk away. It was fine. She had expected the heavily injured kunoichi to succumb to her illnesses eventually. "Please take Ms. Miki back to her room and tend to her hand," the doctor ordered, of course, the nurse as she rolled up the sleeves of her lab coat to reveal surprisingly solid arms for a doctor. They weren't big, but the toned muscles were defined quite clearly.

The yet unnamed female doctor approached Noemi. "Ms. Noemi," she evidently knew the genin's name, "You've caused the hospital quite a bit of trouble, you know?" so that was why she happened to know Noemi's name, "However, that's not important right now. With your permission, I'd like to carry you over to get some treatment on your wounds." Whether or not Noemi accepted, she was going to be carried off either way. All it changed was whether the doctor was going to carry her off comfortably or not.

Suigetsu waited on the floor for a good couple of seconds after the devil doctor left before tentatively raising himself off the floor. This time, he managed to stand without incident. He gave his shirt and pants a loose dusting. Then he awkwardly coughed. He was still bothered by his clumsy display earlier.

The nurse, apparently nicer than the doctor, was waiting patiently behind Miki's chair, ready to push her whenever Suigetsu was ready. She mirrored the jounin's cough with her own, trying to attract his attention back to Miki in case there was anything he wanted to say.

"Ah? Oh. Um..." was Suigetsu's very well thought out response. He fell back to, in his opinion, the fail proof decision: a nice smile. Once the bright smile found its place on his face, Suigetsu found the words he'd like to say, "Let's get your hands healed, hm? Hands are important to a ninja, you know? Then, we can talk about what you might be able to do to recuperate the loss of your limbs."

Once Miki would get in her answer, the nurse would start the trip not back to Miki's previous room, but to another room. The first room had been an emergency ward. This second room was for the long-term, which Miki was probably going to need.

magcookie
(OOC: Trace, feel free to just puppet the npc and healing from this point. I believe your squad is waiting for you in the training grounds.)

Codekasu

The shadow clone of Suigetsu waited patiently in the lobby of the hospital. It sat quite safely in a chair facing the main doors. Through the glass entrance, it could see that night had fallen, and it wondered, as the real Suigetsu had earlier when he sent out the messages, if maybe the students thought that they were supposed to meet the next day. They would be wrong if they thought that, but since it was already past dinner time, Suigetsu didn't feel mean enough to blame them for thinking like that. clone Suigetsu thought to itself,

Toryu Naminosaki

Arrow35

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A young girl with long black hair moved into the hospital, seeking out her sensei. She received a note to find them. Which was great. Because in the short walk from the academy to here she completely blanked on their name. She Would have to narrow things down somehow. She moved through the hospital, looking for someone who was expectant on finding a group of genin. It wasnt a very good way of looking but she had no other method currently. She seemed to remember it starting with an S. Sui something. She moved into the main lobby near triage and leaned against a wall, waiting for someone to notice her. It was about all she could do now.

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:41 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha

post layout by apo-chan

Miki was taken up by surprise to see Noemi could still stand but to even still be able to carry more weight on top of her own. It's astonishing yet still frightening too see one go to such lengths. Letting Noemi walk away Miki remained quite wasn't much else she could have done to easy her pain all the girl need now was to recover and take some time to be alone if possible. with a light sigh she watched the nurse move behind her wheelchair while listening to Suigetsu. Almost forgetting all about her hand until it was mentioned. The blood had been all over her palm and wrist almost dried."Right.."Miki said this quietly. She was tired possibly hungry, from nothing to eat or maybe it was the amount of blood lost by now. Whatever the reason's she would just agree for now. When the nurse and Miki reached a different room two things stuck out. One it was dsigned for one and two mostly all her things had been here.

Entering right in the lifted the girl careful out of her wheelchair and on to her new bed before going over to the cabinets to grab a first aid kit's. Grabbing a chair she took a seat right next to the bed opening the kit.
                                                    "Okay Ms. Miki hand please.Doing as asked she lifted her hand out to be treated. Her Sharingan eye's just drifted around like she was dazed looking at her stuff.

Jutsu used

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

magcookie

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In Miki's long term room, Suigetsu made himself comfortable in one of the few chairs placed in the room. He didn't seem too concerned about anything besides keeping out of the nurse's way as she tended to Miki's arm.

Maybe Miki, fascinated by her new room, wouldn't notice immediately, but Suigetsu's eyes were trained thoughtfully on her's. When she would inevitably notice his gaze, especially considering his eventual chuckle, Suigetsu would point out, "You're going to scare someone with your eyes like that~". He, a grown man, spoke with a slight lilt in his low, grown-up voice. His index finger even did a little swirl as it pointed at the point of interest. It was honest advice, but maybe it accidentally sounded more like teasing? That would be up to Miki to decide.

Although, shortly after the playful comment on Miki's Sharingan, he would offer some more advice in a slightly more serious voice, "If you'd really like to keep your Sharingan active all the time, then I'd suggest wearing contacts, or even shaded glasses. Unless, of course, showing it off is your intention." Admittedly, "serious" was subjective. Suigetsu still smiled and spoke casually. He just didn't sound like he was goofing off.

To demonstrate, Suigetsu tilted his head up and slid a finger right over his right eye, displacing the contact that had been resting on it. His right eye blinked several times in quick succession as his head dropped back down to level. Between the winks and then eventually during a steady stare, Miki would be able to make out three black tomoes against a red that was the exact same shade as the contact that had been hiding the activated doujutsu. After a few seconds to let her see, Suigetsu turned his head back up and placed the contact back onto his eye.

A few more blinks later, his Sharingan was hidden once more. He explained his situation to Miki, "Some people like keeping the Sharingan active 24/7. Personally, I find it a little too draining, but I'm an insufferable clutz and the Sharingan helps me with that. I use my eyes whenever I don't want to trip every other step, and when those times coincide with times when I'd rather not look like I'm ready for a fight, I use contacts." Why the sudden exposition? Well, he just wanted Miki to see how one Uchiha handled the Sharingan. Her files had indicated she didn't have any family to turn to, which was just terrible. Suigetsu's father told him nearly everything he knew about the Sharingan, and he had every intention of teaching his daughter just as much. In fact, he had already talked to her about a lot of it, even though they didn't know if she even had the bloodline limit. Talking about bloodline abilities and such with a stranger no doubt felt intrusive, though, which was why Suigetsu just started it without any preamble. The faster something was done, the sooner it would feel less weird. If Suigetsu hadn't been assigned as her teacher, then he might have fixed the problem by up and adopting her. He imagined it was like adopting a puppy, but without the potty training. Now that he was her teacher, though, adoption just felt awkward.

"Anyways, how you want to handle the Sharingan is up to you, and if you need any help, well, I am your teacher," Suigetsu finished just to make his intentions clear.

Now would have been good time to let Miki say something in response to the big load of information Suigetsu just gave her, except she didn't get the chance. Without more than a breath's worth of pause, Suigetsu kept on talking, this time on another topic, "Although, I might not be able to answer the questions right now. Right now, we're going to meet your two other squad mates pretty soon probably. My clone is going to bring them to this room so we can all run through introductions. Is that fine with you?". He knew that he was saying a lot right now and not giving Miki enough time to reply. However, if his guess was right, then time was running short. The rest of the squad was about to crowd into Miki's room, and Suigetsu wanted her to at least know before her room was going to turn into an impromptu meeting room.

Codekasu

Suigetsu clone amused itself by watching the black haired Aburame for a bit. Situated in a spot where it could see people come and leave, it had noticed her fairly early on. She seemed a little lost, which Suigetsu had expected. He hadn't attached a picture to the note and the eyes of the clone that casually observed Taylor were just one of several milling through the lobby.

However, the clone didn't leave Taylor in the dark for long. He had only wanted to watch her search for a little bit. Choosing to remain seated, the clone waved vigorously from the safety of its seat and shouted for the whole lobby to hear, "Taylor Aburame! Over here!".

Too bad that not even being seated was enough to prevent accidents. Over the course of the wave, Suigetsu's clone accidentally hit someone passing by its seat and what followed was no more waving. There was a short exchange between the clone and the person it had hit, an apology and acceptance of the apology. As the victim of the clone's signalling left, Taylor had probably almost reached the clone.

Regardless of when Taylor reached Suigetsu's clone so long as she reached it, she would get a large, friendly smile and greeting, "Hello Taylor, I'm Suigetsu Uchiha, or well, I'm his clone. I, as in my original, will be your teacher and squad leader for the foreseeable future. Ah. Hold onto any in-depth introductions you might have. I want to get that out of the way with the rest of the squad, but feel free to talk about or ask anything you'd like while we wait."

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:52 am
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi stayed silent while the doctor called her out, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she closed her eyes. 'Why. WHY. Why did I do that. I cant. I don't... I don't even know Miki... Monster. Nothing but a monster.' She thought bitterly, allowing the doctor to lift her small frame of the the ground. "Oui." She mumbled, miss matched briefly looking back over to the Miki as she was being pushed away. A lingering ache in her chest was all that remained of whatever had taken control of her, whatever had filled her mind with that red haze. 'What even was that? I don't think I wanted to do that... or did I? Was she so pretty?' She thought, mind fumbling around with more questions about the whole ordeal. Why was she so obsessed with the girl? She wasn't unattractive, and it wasn't out of the ordinary for Noémi to flirt with someone shes just met... but to go to such lengths after seeing her just once, hell did she even know the bee's name? Disgust washed over her as she was carried down the hallway, her eyes struggling to stay open. 'I should stay away. In case I have another episode. I'm sorry Miki.' She thought weakly as her consciousness faded, body going even more limp in the doctors arms.

She awoke to the dull buzzing of lights above her, the sound of shuffling clothing besides her. The doctor opened the bee's eyelids and shined a small light in it. A groan in protest was all Noémi could muster, her jelly muscles in no shape to force the woman's hand away. "Well well. So the Aburame rises from the grave. Lost a lot of blood there, who knows what would have happened if you had gotten farther down the hall before collapsing. Oh, thats right I do." The doctor mentioned off hand while she wrote on a clipboard, eyes never leaving the text as Noémi forced herself to sit up. Hands moving a blanket off and her mismatched eyes inspected the bandaging around her thighs "All sewed up, going to scar if you insist on continuing to move around. Your body though. I just patch it." The bee nodded dumbly, hands resting on her lap. The doctor sighed, placing the clipboard down and grabbing the bee by her chin. "Look kid, I don't know what went through your brain. Why you were inches away from mutilating one of my nurses," She started the bee closing her eyes in shame, "But. You didn't. Whatever was going on seems to be gone, and beyond all logic you were the only one harmed by your actions. So you free to go, if I thought for even a second this was intentional you would have woken up in a cell. Don't let this happen again." Noémi sat in silence as the doctor left the room, a couple of her children buzzing against her skin. "Oh and no strenuous activity, wouldn't want to re open those stitches."

With the doctor gone she was left alone in the white room, alone with herself... and her children she supposed."Oui..." She mumbled, taking a deep breath as her fingers tightened on her kimono, "I should the leave. Get away from her." Slapping her cheeks lightly she started bottling up her negative emotions, burying them deep in the pit of her stomach. An age old trick she'd been preforming since she was a child. A strength she adapted for her sisters sake, it wont be gone forever but for now at least she could bring herself to smile. A small smile, almost sullen but with a hint of her usual cheer. "I should the check in with the Mizukage. Hive still got to get that headband." She mumbled allowed, swinging her legs to the bedside and standing up on wobbly legs. She groaned as she walked slowly out of the room and into the hallway. 'Really shouldn't have used the Buzztacular Beennanza... thats supposed to be a back up plan. To have used it out of anger...' She lifted a hand to inspect the side of her head, fingers brushing against a bandaged ear. That doctor sure was thorough but it was likely finding her earlobe in the mess of Miki's room was in the cards. It would just have to remain as a reminder for her mistake. With a small smile she made her way out of the large building, slowly but surely. Anyone watching her would likely see something more reminiscent of a newborn deer than a grown adult.

[exit to Sero]
[Beennanza blow back posts remaining: 6]

Quote; "Neither do I. You'd think that sort of thing would stick in a person's mind. You'd think I would remember how many bones I've had broken. You'd think I'd remember the stitches and bandages." He shook his head. "I don't. I remember that young boy sobbing in the dark. Clear as a bell after all these years." Chronicler frowned. "You said yourself that there was nothing you could have done." "I could have," Kvothe said seriously, "and I didn't. I made my choice and I regret it to this day. Bones mend. Regret stays with you forever.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Amnesia :: Miracle of Sound

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

Taylor had started to open her mouth but the clone had cut her off. It would seem that she was assigned to this persons team. No big deal, but she couldn't help but wonder if her previous sensei had written her off as a lost cause. He told her to run during the nightmares, and ignored her at the office. So she had a bit of self doubt by this point with the whole thing. She figured she would ask. "What happened to my previous sensei, Inka? Did he decide I wasn't worth his time?" She asked, her voice level. It struck her as odd that she felt exactly nothing on the subject.  
♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games