Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:09 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang takes the snake charm to his lips biting into the metal injecting his own venom into the charm then chants to the charm while it glowed a bright blue "there it's done" he smiles sweetly at maceal as he kissed maceal's head  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:23 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

As Fang bit into the charm, Maceál watched curiously. When he chanted the incantation and the charm lit up in a bright blue, the young man blinked a bit and then smiled as the charm rested in his hands "How does it work? Or rather, how would I need to go about changing for when we do go to Rio?" Maceál looked at Fang and smiled as he kissed his head nuzzling his neck and kissing him there and on his jawline before smiling up to him with a loving gaze.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:35 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang "it's based on emotion sometimes" he holds maceal close smiling while he kisses maceal's cheek gently  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál gently let the charms rest on his chest again and smiled while hugging Fang close now he had his hands free. "Does that mean I have to be careful when not as calm as I am now?" He chuckled while looking up at him. "I always feel calm and wonderful when in your arms." The young man chuckled softly. "I'm curious though." He leaned up and gave a soft kiss on Fang's lips.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:47 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang looks at maceal "what's on your mind my love?" He kisses maceal back sweetly as he rubs maceal's back  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"Nothing bad. Just curious how I would look as a Lamia." Maceál laughed softly. Maceál then moved carefully so he wouldn't hurt Fang with his movement and sat back down on his lap facing him as he rested his legs on his bed so he could him in the eyes. "I didn't mean to worry you, my Love." The young man gave him a bright smile and wrapped his arms around his neck.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:59 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang holds maceal close to his body "maceal lamia or human you are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen before my life" fang takes maceal's lips onto his own kissing maceal passionately  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"Thank you, my beloved Fang. No matter how you look or what you are, the love stays always." Maceál agreed with him. "You will always be the best in my eyes and my only love." As he was held close, the young man smiled and feeling their lips touch he kissed Fang back deeply. He caressed his cheek before moving his arm back around his neck in a loving embrace.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:39 pm
Fang growls softly into the kiss as he let's his tongue lick maceal's bottom lip asking for entrance while his hands rest on maceal's waist  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:31 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled in the kiss when he felt Fang lick his lips. He parted his lips so their tongues could play with each other tilting his head slightly gazing at Fang lovingly before closing his eyes and moving one hand to his neck caressing his jawline.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:11 am
Ishiwara Yue

Fang smiles sweetly while he rubs maceal's lower back "Maceal you are so sweet" he leans towards maceal's neck gently biting his skin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:18 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled when the kiss broke and opened his eyes to look at Fang again. "You are wonderful and amazing yourself my Love. I'm glad to call you mine. I'm really lucky." The young man wrapped his arms around Fang's shoulders and hummed when Fang bit his skin gently. "I'll be yours alone, as long as you'll have me." Maceál chuckled and kissed his ear, gently tugging it with his teeth.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:26 am
Ishiwara Yue

Fang growls lightly as he looks up at maceal "you vixen" he kisses maceal's neck smirking while he leans back slightly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:30 am
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man chuckled when Fang called him a vixen and smiled gently, humming at the kisses. When Fang leaned back he looked him in the eyes and leaned in a bit to kiss his lips before he went to Fang's side instead and rested his head on his chest giving a kiss there. "Did I find a sensitive spot?" Maceál teased Fang slightly as he reached one arm up to his head and played his hand through his hair gently.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:31 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang pushes maceal into the bed "what do you think my charmer~" he holds maceal down gently as he kisses maceal's neck  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff