• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:13 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam blushes lightly smiling til a female songbird tackled him onto the ground away from kato "ow Geneva what are you doing here?" He sits up sighing as a brunette songbird looks down at Adam hugging him

User Image
Danielle gently flaps his wings til he is back on the ground looking at Elena & kazuki shaking "excuse me for a moment" he squealed running outside

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:27 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato watchs the burnette tackling Adam down to the floor and his red eyes narrow on the female songbird. he then studies her interactions as his incubi wings almost poke his skin. he tighten his fist and tries to skid towards the burnette but Kazuki restrain him by pulling him back. his crystal eyes focus on Kato's attitude.

"Kazuki..I am jealous." he said to his older brother but his brother Kazuki shook his head and push Kato's fist down. kazuki whistle at Elena and she takes her sight off of Daniel running out. she walks to Kazuki and Kato. they both take Kato to the kitchen area and made no scene of it.
User ImageUser Image

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:11 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam gently pushed Geneva off of him walking away as he leaned against against the wall sighting not noticing the girl was following him

Geneva walks over to Adam "hello handsome so how have you been?" She said as she rubs Adam's shoulders

User Image
Danielle breathes walking into the kitchen seeing the Blanche siblings as he poked his head out looking into the ballroom seeing the brunette making his claws come out screeching lightly "why the hell is that whore here?!" His red eyes glow "that's my brothers ex-fiancee back when he was younger Geneva is a complete harlot"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:22 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Elena turns around and sees Daniel as she smirks a little. she see clearly that even Kato do not like the harlot. she walks up to Daniel and sighs as her angelic tone breaks. "I wonder, whose idea to bring that womaqn here?'' for our sake, I hope your brother can restrain from that girl." she looks backs at Kato and he's face down with Kazuki.

"Kato's incubus selves can risen under certain sitautions. it just been dormiant from time to time. one thing is he does carried a jealous mind like all incubis does." she said to Daniel as she walks away and rubs Kato back.
User ImageUser Image

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:33 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam slams Geneva's hands off of him before pushing her onto the ground glaring down at the girl "I told you before you whore never come near me again!" He yelled as the elders and his father looked at them "You cheated on me with a frigging wolf in my own home so get this through your skull I don't want you back now nor ever again!" He walks outside leaving the girl there as she cried

User Image
Danielle nods until he saw the commotion "ouch~" he said as he looks back at the siblings "kato my brother would never harm you"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:09 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
"You hear that Kato, Adam never hurts you he loves you." Kazuki hugged Kato but Kato isolate himself inside his ice dome. it is protected by ice shards and Kazuki tries to break it. "Kato, this is no time to act childish. he did all this for you."

his older brother tried to speak to him but no response from Kato. even Elena tries to use her body heat to melt it. it is useless and Kazuki, Elena just thought to let Kato cool off on his own

"He get the message, Daniel." he sighs as he splash water on his face. he walks away and looks out from the kitchen. 'I was wrong to push him being like the aggressive incubus but I never saw his sensitive self like this.."

User ImageUser Image

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:43 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam takes a pack of cigarettes out of his vest as he takes out a cigarette with his lips before lighting it up sighing "who the hell invited her here" he asked himself

User Image
Danielle walks up towards kato before pinching his cheeks hard "hello wake up Adam is outside sulking with a cancer stick" he said

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:07 am
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato looks at Daniel and then breaks his ice shield into pieces with his magic he gets up and walks outside towards Adam. he takes the cigarette away from Adam lips. "You do not need to smoke so much..Love."
he said under his breath as he crushs the cigarette in his hands and throws the particples on the ground."it's bad for your health. I need you live and healthy."

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:27 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam stares at what kato did to his cigarette then looks down at kato "Kato why did you do that I've been smoking since I was eighteen?" He sighed taking out a other cigarette but this one was a chocolate stick

User Image
Danielle sighs as he sits at kitchen looking at kazuki and Elena "so are you two enjoying the festivities in a few hours my father will unite Adam with kato" he said

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:20 pm
kimi23loveheart
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

"Adam, your brother does not like you smoking..i came out here to cheer you up. we together and suppose to look out for each other." Kato shrugs as he seen Adam taking out a chocolate stick. it makes him shivers that Adam waste his youth on cigarettes. too bad for Kato, he could not smoke because the toxic chemicals in each bud will ruin his lungs. he then grabs Adam arms and tries to have Adam leave with him.

"Its almost time for you to be the next Songbird leader, put the stick away and lets go in together." he cries out as he worries lot about Adam habits. "A great leader needs to handle anything with control. a great mate needs help from time to time."

Kazuki and Elena claps their hands after Kato speech to Adam. they looks at each other, when Daniel approaches them about the festivities today. they were not so much enjoy it but more worried about Kato and Adam.especially Kazuki whom is the protector of his little brother. he sighs and rubs Daniel hair.

"To answer your question, i would say yes." Kazuki looks down and holds Elena closed as she looks always cheerful. she too blinks at Daniel with curiosity.

"I also found the events to be very entertaining. however Kazuki worried more about Adam and Kato."

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:36 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam sighs "kato songbirds are immune to toxic chemicals plus the First one you broke was a vanilla sugar candy cigarette I've been sober for two months" he said as he pulls kato into his body "Kato you worry to much but don't worry"

User Image
Danielle nods as he swoops towards his brother taking his old lighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:02 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

"Daniel said is Cancer stick though.." Kato sighs as he looks at Adam. he waits for Adam to return inside. "You don't seem Happy today."

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:08 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam "I disguise my candy to look like them to mess with Daniel and I am happy at least I was til my ex showed her cheating whore face here" he snarled slightly

User Image
Danielle runs into the ballroom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:16 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato saw Danielle runs back in the ballroom and he puffs air out of his nose. before he enters the Ballroom, he really wants to know Adam intentions. so he grabs Adam hands and look him in his golden eyes. "Adam,Do you want me as your mate? if so, we walk in their together and be proud of ourselves. I just don't want you to feel cold feet about it."

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:03 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam eyes widen at kato's question "...how can you ask me that kato?" He said as he takes hold of kato's hands taking him towards a large tree pushing kato against the bark as he leaned down looking down at kato

User Image

Daniel removes his kimono shawl as he fixes his hair humming

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas